Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37158 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

I disagree vehemently! You are only trying to divide the prey so you can pounce when they are at their lowest ebb! This is what the fox does to the cock as it eulogizes it to high heavens before it's bones end up in his tummy! I know your type! angry angry I am not mad at you but I must expose every darkness for people to see.
I am a spiritual human being not an animal I am against blood shed and I support with my own money widows of the war How many motherless baby homes and widows have you supported? Even if we divide in peace I don't know of any leader that can be trusted sorry am not a sheep that follow follows You have the right to think what you want Biafra to me is an ideology. I suggest you do something productive for your fathers land because your insults are counterproductive as I am sure your actions are. A word of advise what you think do and say always come back to you like a boomerang good luck
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: This youngman Just said the Truth and some retarded broke as$ Niggas here are insulting him!!! But why
because truth is bitter leaf
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen:
I am clapping for you good luck

Trying to be friendly? But I can't trust you so easily! I would rather you speak honestly than be caught by your element of surprise! Thou shall not tempt a butterfly to think it is a bird! angry angry
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by todayguest(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
kkkp:

I knw dat clueless retardeen exmilitant has a mission
show some respect. Can u talk to ur Papa like dat. If made de Presido.Do u tink u can perform beta?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by nijanigga: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Frank-C:
Just as all the air mishaps in your regime as aviation minister were caused by witches and wizards. Clown!

You guys should just let one thing sink in. The civil war ended about 40 years ago. The spoils of war as you used to know it can no more stand. The vanquished are back to the table to demand their fair share of the country you insist that they must be part of, and they must get it. No amount of propaganda or noise will stop the ongoing realignment and adjustment of the body polity. If we are all Nigerians, then we should all be Nigerians. None of you can continue to dictate to the rest of us, Nigeria belongs to all of us.

If some of you are smart enough, you need to read Asari interview again and this time, slowly. Anybody can choose to be politically correct but in the end, the reality stares us all in the face. Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!
I saw 46 likes,uhmmmmmm! those 40 laptops at work. Lackeys.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Who the heck is Fani-Kayode, sounds like a name of a ogbomosho mongrel.

Meanwhile, you losers should;
Ask OBJ how he lost control of PDP
Ask Tunde Bakare why his pulpit is quiet
Ask Dimipreye Silva while he is a lame dock
Ask Michael Aondoakaa why he is hiding inside his wife's kiniko
Ask James Igbori why he is in prison
Ask Henry Okah why he is in prison
Ask Turai Yaradua why she is in history dustbin
Ask El Rufai why he has gone twitter-kolo

The reason is ONE MAN, this great SON OF MAN, called GEJ. This great man is anointed. Anointing by God of Christians through the man of God, Baba Adeboye. So touch not the anointed President of Nigeria.

GEJ - Anointed President 2011-2019

FRESH AIR !

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: I am a spiritual human being not an animal I am against blood shed and I support with my own money widows of the war How many motherless baby homes and widows have you supported?

I am quite happy to match donations you make to people over here. I don't live in Nigeria but I give to charitable causes when required. I particularly have a knack for giving away too much and before you know it people begin to try and take advantage of that generosity. If you are a good man, I did not call you an animal or wish you to become one. smiley smiley
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by gemini35(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wendyslim: If dir is any plan for dat at all , it can't work out cos we need one another. cry
may be the alhaji,s dey pay u wella,this one u dey need one another,
i,think based on wht this man said,i,would like d joe to lose and share d country enuf is enuf jare
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Suljosh: just because your father is part of the cabal. I see you mean no well for this country. Your children will suffer it.
If GEJ's father was part of the cabal,then I'm proud that my father is also a member. So just as GEJ's children are suffering it today,so will my children. How you see am? Go and catch Buhari,Gowon,IBB,Abacha,Abulsalami,Shagri,Murtala,Shonekon,OBJ(forgive him because he's now a born again criminal). They all put you in this mess.But, rejoice for GEJ is now here to rescue you.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
gemini35:
may be the alhaji,s dey pay u wella,this one u dey need one another,
i,think based on wht this man said,i,would like d joe to lose and share d country enuf is enuf jare

So that you vultures can be on hand to descend on the carcass of whatever part of the country you get from the deal? You have no idea that the people will roast all of you impostors and GEJ for lunch before you take over their commonwealth!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by UnclevicYBNL(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!
sad
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by COOLDUN: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Nigeria politicians continue to abused freedom of speech and some people that can rarely manage the little money they earn as workers and calling for a Nation to split. Like what my Dad told me, he said i should not pray to see war,because the end can never be sweet no matter who the victors are.

Must a country split by war? it is the evil in Nigeria that makes everyone to reason like a break less train. Both the educated and the illiterates reason the same in Nigeria.

Why are Nigerians afraid of the breaking up of the country while they hate each other with passion? many peaceful countries divided peacefully when they saw it as a reasonable thing to do. But in Nigeria the reverse is the case.

It will take Nigerians many centuries to be a peaceful country. Where there is no love, there will be no peace, where there is no peace, there will never be progress there. Nigeria is a big example of it.

Few fortunate ones are holding the country together for their selfish interests, while the poor are buying their lies and fake developmental promises. There is no country called NIGERIA. what we have is personal fraudulent empire of the VULTURES. Stop talking of war where no one mentioned it.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
IYA NGBALI: because truth is bitter leaf
Funny You!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

Trying to be friendly? But I can't trust you so easily! I would rather you speak honestly than be caught by your element of surprise! Thou shall not tempt a butterfly to think it is a bird! angry angry
Trust only in yourself and your God ... I have posted many times on many subjects my prayers for Nigeria is only for her to be paradise of the world I believe support because we are now in this together the colony masters plan of divide and conquer will fail we will stop hating each other one day... I will continue to urge my Igbo people to develop the East and to support the less fortunate because charity begins at home. Have a productive week!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by fsammy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
How I wish 2015 is 2moro then
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

Must a country split by war? it is the evil in Nigeria that makes everyone to reason like a break less train. Both the educated and the illiterates reason the same in Nigeria.

Why are Nigerians afraid of the breaking up of the country while they hate each other with passion? many peaceful countries divided peacefully when they saw it as a reasonable thing to do. But in Nigeria the reverse is the case.

It will take Nigerians many centuries to be a peaceful country. Where there is no love, there will be no peace, where there is no peace, there will never be progress there. Nigeria is a big example of it.

Few fortunate ones are holding the country together for their selfish interests, while the poor are buying their lies and fake developmental promises. There is no country called NIGERIA. what we have is personal fraudulent empire of the VULTURES. Stop talking of war where no mentioned it.
If it can be done in peace why not would you keep the same people in power ?
Which politician do you know that you trust that can do better?
Thousands of post on Nairaland but I have yet seen one that mapped out a intelligent and workable division
If you know of one please post I have truly searched but have yet to find
My own conclusion is Federalism in its truest form
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Policewoman(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

You sound like a mentally deranged patient. All your posts are filled with misplaced hate.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by HonPRO: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
He wont try to do so
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mekano1980: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
It's because my President is quiet,dat's why anybody can open his or her smelling mouth to talk rubish.Fani Kayode is already a looser,what has he achieve during his tenure as a minister of works,because GEJ did not give him any appointment dat's why he's trying to make cheap publication,may be he has finished the money he stole when he was a minister.Monkey your time has expired,nonsense. No Goodluck, No Nigeria.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Librate(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
grinffk jus breathed in FRESH AIR
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
And who gives a damm if this faulty foundationed evil almagamation splits? Why do i feel nothing when super eagles and other eagles lose their matches? I was at a serminer today and when the national anthem was on,to me it was...."arise o compatriots,NIGER DELTA" call obey....
If GEJ does split this land of strange bed fellows looking forward to one gaddem centenary,then that would be one hell of an achievement...that self fooling drunk shud shut his damn trap and all those punk shud know..Jonathans gonna be there two terms,hes gonna win and we still gonna split as our non compliance to a true federalism is certainly gonna ensure that...
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Newborn22: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
I pray that he loss then
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by losprince(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
To those who afraid of breaking off because of their investments at the northern regions!!! *coughs* you guys are FOOLS! You had ur own state and areas yet u choose to take it somewhere else. Now u don't want the freaking damn thing called nigeria to divide b coz of mere structure you could build in ur own mother land shame on YOU.

As for the fool that said that israelis are not christians, read the bible well GOD choose israel made them into a nation to be redeemed but they choose to rebel against God and because of that other nations now has the privilege to be redeemed.

As for me, my intention is not to go to war, but for a peaceful country! If this sucking republic of nigeria can't be managed appropriately the it should be divided.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Godwinsilas(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bleep it.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ewet: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Frank-C:
Just as all the air mishaps in your regime as aviation minister were caused by witches and wizards. Clown!

You guys should just let one thing sink in. The civil war ended about 40 years ago. The spoils of war as you used to know it can no more stand. The vanquished are back to the table to demand their fair share of the country you insist that they must be part of, and they must get it. No amount of propaganda or noise will stop the ongoing realignment and adjustment of the body polity. If we are all Nigerians, then we should all be Nigerians. None of you can continue to dictate to the rest of us, Nigeria belongs to all of us.

If some of you are smart enough, you need to read Asari interview again and this time, slowly. Anybody can choose to be politically correct but in the end, the reality stares us all in the face. Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!

Beat your war drums louder and lets see who will cry at the end of the day. If the SS or SE breaks today. then you will have to contend with the wranglings of your various warlords.
The beasts you have so succeeded in creating will be the 1 to devour all of you. Get this into your thick head violence doesn't solve anythng. the only break up naija needs is 100% resource control.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by nnpc4g: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
No rest for the wicked. How can a politician bail himself for 1 billion naira in same society where people graduate without N30 000 .00 job? The split of Nigeria was over due. The fraud called Nigeria will weaken by 2015.

Available options
1. GEJ becomes president and hands over to South East
2. south East hands over to mid belt
3. Mid belt hands over to North then back to south West

or

ABSOLUTE SPLIT

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

I am quite happy to match donations you make to people over here. I don't live in Nigeria but I give to charitable causes when required. I particularly have a knack for giving away too much and before you know it people begin to try and take advantage of that generosity. If you are a good man, I did not call you an animal or wish you to become one. smiley smiley
Try and help the local widows and motherless baby home
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ewet: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!

And the blackman is so bereft of commonsense tht he cannoot forge a strong union out of the strenght in our diversity. Your argument is rife with unintelligence!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
Policewoman: You sound like a mentally deranged patient. All your posts are filled with misplaced hate.

Which hate? Even the biafranqueen himself with whom I was having a tete-a-tete has equilibrated but you just jump into the conversation from out of no where all your toy guns blazing!? But every one knows you are the proponent of hate on this board! Madam, leave me alone because if I start now you will start crying! I am not in Nigeria so your being policeman can not and does not affect me! grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by nagoma(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Y
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.

What does anointed mean?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ibietela2(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wsdm:
And what stops them from being that success story after 13% derivation, ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC, free oil theft by the citizens and the all powerful president from that region?

13%?? For how many states? And the resources are ours
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by traffickz(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nigeria splited long time ago. FFK just knew?

Go and Sleep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.