Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds (28553 Views)

$15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue / Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / Dimka’s Coup; Obasanjo, Danjuma Are Cowards – UK High Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by coogar: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:
For where ? shocked shocked grin

it's true...
some spoilt nigerian kids do come in here and spend thousands of pounds in the club.
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by ballabriggs: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nigerians- the people and government- are acting like that teenager who was not let into his friends party and goes on his facebook page ranting. This thing should not have generated all the noise it has generated. Should have been dealt with calmly so as not to appear pained and weakened by the policy. It has not gotten to a stage where your Senate and Reps would also join in the rant.
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
coogar:

it's true...
some spoilt nigerian kids do come in here and spend thousands of pounds in the club.

Dammnn. There's me budgeting not to go over £50 undecided
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol learner
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lol learner

undecided undecided
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided undecided
tongue tongue
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by coogar: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:

in the club?
i have heard of a city trader that spent £125,000 on a bottle of champagne. his total outlay that night alone was more than £200,000.
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lmao @ Matalan. Why can't you say Peacock, Forever 21, and Blue Inc? Add Mad House to it. Loooool.

Naija pple just like that superficial fake big man nonsense. Most Nigerians that come to the UK scrounge for sales everywhere and buy the cheapest wares. Only the few rich ones shop at the high-end shops. Uk isn't America where things are cheap - everything is expensive out here. I still don't why any sane mind would come to the UK for shopping when most brits travel outside the UK for that.

Topic:

I still don't know why people are coming out here, tbh. Each to their own. But why isn't Poland, Ghana, and South American countries on that list? I swear 1 in 5 white people that I meet these days is Polish lool. These non-English fools have taken over everything. Ghanaians are just everywhere like Nigerians. And South Americans have taken over South London.

They need to stop disturbing black folks - I honestly doubt we're up to 1% of the population.
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
coogar:

in the club?
i have heard of a city trader that spent £125,000 on a bottle of champagne. his total outlay that night alone was more than £200,000.

He got busted last night though for fraud...
grin grin
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
You lot need to stop lying. Those who buy out clubs are the naija yahooze uncles, and food-shotters on the roads. Quick peez n spending stupid. Rich naija kids aren't about that life. They'll go broke after spending the allowance their parents gave them.

They're not about that life!

1 Like

Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by coogar: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs:
grin grin

shouldn't he be arrested? a 23-year old spending what most families don't earn in 7 years in a club on one night? he has not committed any fraud though, met police are just envious of him - he's a forex trader and he's self-made!

ShyM-X:
You lot need to stop lying. Those who buy out clubs are the naija yahooze uncles, and food-shotters on the roads. Quick peez n spending stupid. Rich naija kids aren't about that life. They'll go broke after spending the allowance their parents gave them.

i was in one club in picadilly when one alakija boy was around, he spent close to £30k in one night - he's a naija boy and he's utterly minted! rich kids from naija spend cash when they have to - forget that your talk they are not about that....that's exactly what they epitomise!
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
coogar:

in the club?

Lol just going out in general.

200k ? Damnn he gatts the money though no biggie. Its just when I see university students spending their parents money like water. undecided
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by 50calibre(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lol r u sure you've been to the UK?

Matalan and Next are definitely not 'High-end Stores'

I'm soo sure you are a freshie grin

In comparison to primark, they are.

There is nothing bad in being a freshie, but if you want to verify between you and i who the freshie is, its very easy, thats if you are willing to go down that lane.

Let me know if you are ready. grin
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by 50calibre(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:

For where ? shocked shocked grin

Jeez! You haven't seem such before? Oh you are still naive.

Come il show you.
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs:

grin grin

shocked grin

I take back what I said
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
50calibre:

Jeez! You haven't seem such before? Oh you are still naive.

Come il show you.

I dont do clubbing undecided tongue
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by texaco1: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

no need arguing with them.everybody eyes go clear soon
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by coogar: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:
Lol just going out in general.

200k ? Damnn he gatts the money though no biggie. Its just when I see university students spending their parents money like water. undecided

it depends on their pockets....
those rich fulani kids are utterly minted. one girl i used to check out then never used a bank. she stacks 50 pound notes like people pile up CDs or DVDs. her monthly allowance is about £30k per month.
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
50calibre:

In comparison to primark, they are.

There is nothing bad in being a freshie, but if you want to verify between you and i who the freshie is, its very easy, thats if you are willing to go down that lane.

Let me know if you are ready. grin

Lol

Matalan and Primark are exactly the same.

If Next is a high end store, then my grandmother is a virgin.

You are an obvious freshie.

If you are around central London this afternoon, come down Euston Road to Regent's place where I work.

You can either get off at Warren Street Station, or Great Portland Street.

I am willing to delay my lunch time to coincide with whenever you get here....let me take you out to Lunch
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
coogar:

it depends on their pockets....
those rich fulani kids are utterly minted. one girl i used to check out then never used a bank. she stacks 50 pound notes like people pile up CDs or DVDs. her monthly allowance is about £30k per month.

Damn. 30k a month ? Here I am suffering with student loan
grin grin
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by coogar: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs:
Lol

If you are around central London this afternoon, come down Euston Road to Regent's place where I work.

I am willing to delay my lunch time to coincide with whenever you get here....let me take you out to Lunch

matalan & primark are exactly the same thing. next, debenhams, m&s, etc are in the mid-level. selfridges & harrods are the high-end shops where one can run into bankruptcy!

adaobi123:

Damn. 30k a month ? Here I am suffering with student loan
grin grin

God shall provide. grin
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
coogar:

i was in one club in picadilly when one alakija boy was around, he spent close to £30k in one night - he's a naija boy and he's utterly minted! rich kids from naija spend cash when they have to - forget that your talk they are not about that....that's exactly what they epitomise!

Bruv, that's a one-off. I'm talking about the high rollers and big spenders who do it on weekly basis. These yahoozee ninja don't spend their money - they swipe everything. Yo they buy out the whole club n do champagne bath all the time. I went to uni with tons of naija rich and elite kids. I don't want to go into details but I went to uni with at least 2kids whose pops are current Northern govs. And I used to spend the whole weekend in clubs back in the day, till i left that lifestyle in 2011.

The other big spenders are mandem on the food thing. For every one "Alakija" - there are 50-100 yahoozee lords spending stupid in the club, trust me
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
coogar:

matalan & primark are exactly the same thing. next, debenhams, m&s, etc are in the mid-level. selfrisges & harrods are the high-end shops where one can run into bankruptcy!

Are you minding that freshie?

It's because if his type the government is introducing this kind of bonds anyway... undecided
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by 50calibre(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:

I dont do clubbing undecided tongue

Neither do I, but I go once in a while. I know a guy whose dad is a house of reps member in abia state, he spends like sh*t, and not his father's money, but the government's money. The Nigerian government pays his school fees, accomodation, transport and upkeep
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
War of the freshies - the freshies have taken over loool.

I'm out, yo. Looool
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Hyperchi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Bad ass ppl tinking all is well, y they are trying to get back on us,new yahoo yahoo stile .
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
50calibre:

Neither do I, but I go once in a while. I know a guy whose dad is a house of reps member in abia state, he spends like sh*t, and not his father's money, but the government's money. The Nigerian government pays his school fees, accomodation, transport and upkeep

Theres something I haven't heard before grin
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by coogar: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

Bruv, that's a one-off. I'm talking about the high rollers and big spenders who do it on weekly basis. These yahoozee ninja don't spend their money - they swipe everything. Yo they buy out the whole club n do champagne bath all the time. I went to uni with tons of naija rich and elite kids. I don't want to go into details but I went to uni with at least 2kids whose pops are current Northern govs. And I used to spend the whole weekend in clubs back in the day, till i left that lifestyle in 2011.

it's not possible for anyone to be burning £££ on a weekly basis, you would soon get a call from the old bill asking you to explain how you came across such money. i was simply talking of the spending power of naija spoilt kids when they come to london - these boys don't shy away from spending stacks.

The other big spenders are mandem on the food thing. For every one "Alakija" - there are 50-100 yahoozee lords spending stupid in the club, trust me

i wouldn't know about what profession these guys do. yahooze lords sound like you are unsure. how do you know what they do for real?
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by 50calibre(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lol

Lol do you work in any of those clothing retailers? Next and primark are not the same thing at all speaking from personal experience.

Lol you want to take me out for lunch? Free lunch, how can I say no to that. Please can it be tomorrow? I will meet you up at regents place with proof I'm not a freshie, and I expect you to have the same but you will have to come on here and denounce your statement.

Agreed!
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
50calibre:

Lol do you work in any of those clothing retailers? Next and primark are not the same thing at all speaking from personal experience.

Lol you want to take me out for lunch? Free lunch, how can I say no to that. Please can it be tomorrow? I will meet you up at regents place with proof I'm not a freshie, and I expect you to have the same but you will have to come on here and denounce your statement.

Agreed!

Ok o...

See you 2moro

Do you need my number to bell me?
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by coogar: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs:
Ok o...
See you 2moro
Do you need my number to bell me?

i am a freshie too......i won't mind free lunch. grin cheesy
Re: UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
coogar:

i am a freshie too......i won't mind free lunch. grin cheesy

grin grin

Can I have free lunch for the sake of it ? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Anointing People At Government House Chapel Owerri (Photos) / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili / Police To Move Dino Melaye To Lokoja With Helicopter By Force - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.