Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (23188 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by kingsley989(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
I can that only if she's a virgin. He sticks his d*ck there & I will definitly do the same to his bitch. As for my babe she should be long gone before I notice.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
NOOOoooooooo...

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by otumfour(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by enigmagu1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
ys if my partner av got no asset.....no if shes beautiful and has asset. ..
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Like Sexkillz said i trust my partner and if she disappoints then move ahead, life is too short to worry over one being.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
It's not a crime to have trust issues btw so all the overzealous 'if you can't trust your girl/boy, there is something wrong with you' spokesmen should calm down for goodness sake
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by 190: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
emiye: It is foolishness to put ALL trust in any man, even the bible warns against that.

You can't even trust yourself completely, "he who thinks he is strong, let him take heed, lest he falls".

In a relationship, if i suspect my girl is "skidding", i can help her from falling in to doing the wrong things, if i deem her as still reasonable.

Maybe Adam trusted Eve so much that he decided to eat the Apple from the tree of life when he shouldn't have.

TRUST is simply not white or black, there are shades of grey. It is not a binary of just 0 or 1

Thank u
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by picoba(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
My wife is only best friend I have on this surface of the earth I can trust. If she disappoint me she should remember that promised she made before God and men.
But ordinary friend. Business friend, ,,, I can't. Because there is no solid agreement other than we are just moving together.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
sage_: Yes! As long as he is an unrepentant gay(just being gay is not even enough here).
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by tjfulloption(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
i noticed that most comments here are made by ladies, which simply implies that ladies dnt trust themselves, most we guys can have the guts to betrust our friends on this related subject matter, which means yes we can trust our friends and "YES" I CAN BEAT MY CHEST TO IT that i can TRUST MY PATNER with my friends
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by resurrectn(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
I walk with a cool and trustworthy circle of friends who can die for someone else. Plus why be with a girl I can't trust? It is silly and a waste of time
I pity u
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Trust is a subjective probability and people like me wouldn't venture into one unless there is a common interest to protect which can be attacked or some kind of equal payback if there is any level of backstabbing from any of the two people involved. undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Capital NO,because our so called best friend tends to hurt us more
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by victorD3: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
I once jokingly told a best friend am breaking up with my gf of over 2yrs and I'm still shocked with his reply.. "Guy give me the pass make I blow one hand run na". And they were friends too I tot.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
k2039:
If i trust a friend and he messes around with my woman i'll simply pretend not to be angry abt that but i'll wait for him to fall in love madly and bingo ......it's payback time tongue cheesy,
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ Poster , Can u keep a goat and a yam together and expect the goat not to eat the yam

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
shymexx: "Don't leave ya girl around me, true player for real" - that was what an OG once said. tongue

Only naivety and stupidity would make any sane person "trust" their gf/bf with their best friend. It also depends on the "with" the OP is talking about. If it's "with" just to go somewhere together - that's understandable. However "with" - to go stay in his/her house, or leave them "with" each other all the time - then that's scary. Our imperfection(s) is what makes us all human - hence why you should NEVER trust anyone fully at all times.

This is more reason why people should be allowed to mature mentally and psychologically, with vast experience in realism and real life, before getting involved in relationships. It definitely helps in decision-making and enables people to play their cards right at all times. When you overly trust someone in situations where anyone can be susceptible, because of our imperfections as humans, then you're setting yourself up for a painful heartbreak.

Anyway, protect yourself at all times and snakes will always come as partners - that's what my pops used to say. wink

You have spoken like the true son of your father.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by cunlekkk(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Only if He is her brother.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
cunle_kkk: Only if He is her brother.
Even brothers stab each other.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by dlex21(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
A while bk, I asked my bestfriend 2 woo my gf n c if she would fall 4 him...I was worried she didn't even tell me my bestfriend is wooin her bt I tot she loves me 2much she doesn't wana spoil our friendship...
Not so long ago, I received an IV frm both of them...sad
Am I A)learner B)fally pupa C)mad D)Awilo kongba
?? grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by blackbeau1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes and no. Yes because I trust my friend and no because I don't trust my partner.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Truckpusher: If i trust a friend and he messes around with my woman i'll simply pretend not to be angry abt that but i'll wait for him to fall in love madly and bingo ......it's payback time tongue cheesy,

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by starmehigh: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
mikelreal: na so so Mods full this thread. @sexkillz u banned me yesterday,d day i wil catch u in my area. grin

@op in as much as i trust my gf, leavin her with my bestfriend is so impossible.cos I know my bestfriend very much.cos he "might"attempt to do to my gf,what i"might" ve done to his own gf. cheesy
see your life
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes I can trsut Ruth with Kefe and nothing will happen.you know why?
He's an amazing man.and would value our relationship over some few hrs of guilty pleasures.
And Ruth?she's one hell of a friend.we'd die for each other smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by loswhite(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
mikelreal: lol twas so easy typin that abi? most people commit murder. dunno seems most of us dont know the gravity of ur bf/gf sleepin with ur bestfrnd.mehn its the highest form of backstabbin. that is why it is highly adviceable you prevent such from happening. just play safe.

"thou shall not tempt your partner"
dont mind them o. In reality it is not hw they're expressing it on the Internet
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by genbaks(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: Can you leave ur gf/bf with your best friend?? Can you trust your best friend with ur partner?
nope and i believe every sane Person should not even think of doing that
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Pennywise(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
A lot depends on the amount, kind and duration of exposure. Both are disciplined and have good amount of self control. E.g i dont expect sparks to go off btwn them if I were to leave them temporarily in an eatery.

But its a different thing if one has to travel abroad and they both have to be in a flat alone for 6mths. To be fair to my best friend, if situation was reversed, i probably cant wait for him to leave the house. Am actually that weak.

I might add that i have a few best friends. And that there are some that are much weaker.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by yinkuschua(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
naturalwaves:

I have been following your posts and I see that you have a very very myopic view of the word "TRUST". TRUST, just like Love and respect is not something you just say you do.It has to be earned by the person you wanna trust. If the person has shown certain capabilities with respect to the subject at hand in the past, you can then say you trust your partner which shows that the word Trust is even relative. You may trust that your partner will call you if he/ she doesn't hear from you for 1 hour. Why? Because the person must have demonstrated that in the past but you may not trust your partner's fidelity reasons being the same as above.

Therefore, without a test/situation scenerio, you cannot say that you trust someone and if you do, it is just a risk which may turn out positive or negative. Don't make those that won't trust their partners in such scenerio look stewpid just because you decided to take a risk. Ok?

I totally agree with you...

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Rooneyboy: @ Poster , Can u keep a goat and a yam together and expect the goat not to eat the yam
So which one is ur gf. The yam or the goat
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by MaziOmenuko: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lol...I've been busy reading and laughing at replies. Different strokes for different folks.

For me, I have lots of friends, but just one particular best friend that I trust and would be rest assured that my girl is safe with. Its best to avoid temptations, but in unavoidable circumstances, yes, I trust him with my girl.

And for my girl, I do trust her, and she's wise enough to know that it is easier for me to reconcile with my best friend than to reconcile with her if anything funny should happen.cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.