Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (23194 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by mkoabiola: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
NoOoooooooooooo,
My best friend toasted my G/f cos d gal was so caring n loving.
Cos I was a popular figure den,my best frnd neighbour told me dey saw my g/f entring hs house(Amebo neighbour)lol
Afta som days,i ask her wat she was doing@my bst fend hous@so so time,she confess to me,i confronted my frnd ,he told me ,he was very sorry,it was devil hand work.
Dat was d end of our frndship wit my bes frnd.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2013
BraideBraide: Absolutely not..I can never forget June1st 2013..
Abeg, gist me. I have to learn from someone's wealth of experience.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Kirinwa: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2013
kulkatty: Ma best friend is a guy. So I trust him. Buh if he's gay, noooooooo I can't trust him.

Pray your Guy understands.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by jazzutd: 12:43am On Jul 01, 2013
This is the most reasonable comment on the subject matter... Thumbs up
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by PedroJP(m): 1:18am On Jul 01, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

No b matter of trust oo. One thing can lead to many sthings(not even to sthing)
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by buntercos(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin. this kind topic na wa.....o.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by seunny4lif(m): 2:50am On Jul 01, 2013
Funny comment so far grin grin grin grin grin
But me na shocked shocked shocked But my best friend na girl,so no problemo cool cool grin grin
But guy like me Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Only to buy something out but hell no shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by skonto: 3:40am On Jul 01, 2013

. Guy U̶̲̥̅̊. Are chairman cos. U̶̲̥̅̊. Hv said it all.God bless U̶̲̥̅̊. .
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by jay7(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2013
(Trust) my first principle in life is trust no man reason been that change is the only constant thing in life a saint today might turn out to be a devil tommorow and vice ver sa, so leaving my girlfriend with my best friend is not a big deal because even if i prevent them from seeing each other what will be will still be.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2013
Yes. I've never been with any woman that I didn't trust hanging out with my friends. There're good females out there who value their dignity more than anything.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by showbee: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2013
grin nooooo I cnt
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by ebichy(f): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2013
I can afford such mistake... Body no b plank
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2013

yeah. trust your partner 100%. but u should know that NO ONE is free from falling into temptation. Don't allow too much privacy btw your spouse and your best friend or anyone very close to u.

i believe men with 4 children who later discovered dat 3 out of d 4 children are not their biological children must av loved and trusted their wives 100%.
Also, women who later got to know that their husbands fathered 3 children from her best friend must av also loved and trusted their husbands 100%

trust ur partner but always give room for disappointment,surprises, shock.... AND BE READY TO FORGIVE
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by ddeola: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2013
The question I will ask back is can you trust yourself with your bestfriend's partner?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by johnsonwax(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2013
yes why not I trust my best frnd and I just leave my Girl with him for the weekend while am not around.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by kpolli(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2013
The question should be "Can you trust your gf first, b4 trusting her with ur partner"
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2013
Yes...I trust my husband so therefore I trust my best friend with Chima.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Tinoxky: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2013
I da craze! coolI da craze!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Tinoxky: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2013
johnsonwax: yes why not I trust my best frnd and I just leave my Girl with him for the weekend while am not around.
dancing azonta for u...maybe u dash him again, and see how it goes!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by neey1051(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2013
rezzy:

i trust my fiance 100%
lol...I believed her die until I caught her RED-HANDED shocked shocked, I lost my mind 4 3mnths....
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2013
What abot me that finds it hard to trust some even brodas and sister talk of friends 4rm different homes?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2013
On june1st 2013, I experienced the worst betrayal ever...
I had a bestfriend, inffact she was my sister....I trusted her with my life, we grew up together, there was nothing I could not do for her. As I write this I'm crying bbecause when I think about what happened, I feel so hurt. Sometimes I tell myself it did not happen b'kcos I still can't believe it.
I believe we should do whatever rockks our world, I tried it once and I'll never tryy it again.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Ibukun87(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Ibukun87(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2013
BraideBraide: On june1st 2013, I experienced the worst betrayal ever...
I had a bestfriend, inffact she was my sister....I trusted her with my life, we grew up together, there was nothing I could not do for her. As I write this I'm crying bbecause when I think about what happened, I feel so hurt. Sometimes I tell myself it did not happen b'kcos I still can't believe it.
I believe we should do whatever rockks our world, I tried it once and I'll never tryy it again.
guy just forget and move on
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
BraideBraide: On june1st 2013, I experienced the worst betrayal ever...
Awwwww... Ndo! It don do! Stop crying... In d midst of ur challenges,ur God shall speak out & turn ur sadness to happiness. Smile dearie...it is well! kiss
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by baggy4luv(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
If shes deeperlife i can trust her.else cctv affairs
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
@idowuogbo...tHank you so much.
@ibuukun87...I'm a girl
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Ping411: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2013

It is not just about trusting your partner, you must also learn how not to expose your partner to some certain people; because that trust can be destroyed by bad belle people,no matter how strong it is.We are humans.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Kosigift(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
nwekesimon68: What abot me that finds it hard to trust some even brodas and sister talk of friends 4rm different homes?
My dear, yours is a foundational problem dat needs to be dealt with from d roots.

@TOPIC, Yes I can trust my partner with any of my friends.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by dlex21(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Come 2 fink of it...it doesn't really mata if u leave ur bestie wiv ur partner for a period of time.
Even yl u r around, they can meet secretly and do whatever they please. In dis life, anyfin can happen.
We should only pray 2 av good besties n partners who won't stab us in d back in our presence or absence...
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Lummyville(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
yes i can trust ma best fwend wid ma gurl, dats why his made ma best fwend
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by sunnypiano: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
trust no body,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.