Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (23174 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by rosy4real052: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Capital NO :oCapital NO
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by mayorcowboy: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
if u can keep cat and meat and nothing happened to the meat, so u can entrust ur girl friend to best catcher boy friend. embarassed grin shocked cool
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hmmm na wa o.
So one cannot leave him gf wit him friend!!!
Na trust u just talk like dat?
Anyway the fact remains that you trust no one,and as such u should never leave them together.Gbam
The worst case is when they become secret lovers,chai lol.u won't know anything but just that when you have misunderstanding with her ur best friend calms you and settles the misunderstanding and dey eye D mugu only to meet as usual.
Truth is human being has betrayed the trust many times that they even show you the foolishness in you to bestow such trust in them in the 1st place
That is why the Holy Bible simplified it that you put your trust only on God ...Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by amnestylaw1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ms_Steph: Can you leave ur gf/bf with your best friend?? Can you trust your best friend with ur partner?
Devil is a liar. If I do, the world will ask me "why have you done that?"
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by amnestylaw1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ms_Steph: Can you leave ur gf/bf with your best friend?? Can you trust your best friend with ur partner?

I dey craze abi dem swear for me? Wetin I chop beleful wen I go try am?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Princesszoe: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
sunwa: Its dificult to trust man, the best of men is still men & can make mistakes. The earlier we accept this truth the better for us so that we can be able to forgive if they eventualy fall. We can only trust God to help our partners not to fall but if they do, its because they are still human. ''He that thinketh he stands, should take heed least he falls" - Apostle Paul.
Am so sure you equally know what apostle paul told his colleague concerning titus? Let me help you a little. 2 corinthians 7 verses 13-16 says (That is why we were encouraged, not only were we encouraged, how happy titus made us with his happiness over the way in which all of you helped to cheer him up, verse 14- i did BOAST of you to him............ Verse 16- how happy i am that i can DEPEND(TRUST) ON YOU COMPLETELY) king james version said instead (verse 16- therefore i rejoice that i have CONFIDENCE(TRUST) IN YOU IN EVERYTHING). This shows that there are particular people that you are suppose to depend on, have confident on or trust on, completely in almost everything just like apostle paul did. And your partner should be one of them just like apostle paul showed us. No man is an island. If you leave a life in which you don't trust certain people that ought to trust especially your partner then you are leaving a life of fear. And this shows that you don't love your partner because the bible says that there is no fear in love. Love trusts.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by DonPizzaro: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
The outcome is 50/50.Humans cannot be too predictable because situations determine human responses! AS FOR ME, I WOULD NOT SLEEP WITH TWO EYES CLOSED.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Ibrokane(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Try what and see? That is the problem with most guys. Laying claim to what is not.

Look here, young man. As long as you are not married to a lady, she owes you nothing except expected loyalty, and even that is not forced. She is a free moral agent and has monopoly over her decisions. The choice of remaining loyal to you is solely hers and vice versa. If she chooses your friend over you, suck it up. That she even did anything with hi hmmmm i love dis comment it has said it all TRUST is vital in relationship

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by rezzy: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
neey1051:
lol...I believed her die until I caught her RED-HANDED shocked shocked, I lost my mind 4 3mnths....

Shai, hope u have put her where she belongs?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by hulega(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
i go wan Bleep the gal die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / Should Parents Choose Partners For Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.