Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (23191 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by bknight: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2013
Trust until it happens. Then with hurt in ur heart, tears in ur eyes, and that classic line on ur lips: "but I trusted you"...

The less you trust, the easier your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by greedie1(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2013
I don't ve a best friend, if i did i prolly wouldn't trust her or him.... but, i can trust my partner with my friends, best or not.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by opendo21(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2013
After a careful statistical analysis of the responses to the above named topic. Data available so far is . Yes:4 No: 14 Indifferent:1. Allowing for 0.5 %standard deviations, and using a chi square test @ 2 degrees of freedom. It could be inferred that Most Nigerians can't trust their partners with their friends.
My conclusion: Although this is a very small sample, this says a lot about how we view ourselves and who we really are. If we can't trust our best friend with our partners, it means we can't be trusted with our friends partners too. Best friend or Not. Show me ur friend.....

6 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by atpet(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][center][/center]never I can trust my girl with my partner
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
lol hell no.
If I died today, that bastard will probably be nacking my girl before I get shipped to the morgue.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by lekkie073(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
If u can't trust ur best friend, u shd be able to at least trust ur wife. so no qualms with my wife being with my bestfriend
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Egbagirl(f): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hell no!!!! Because why? We are all human beings. Don't mess with stuff like that.

Then you go hear "na devils work".
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: Can you leave ur gf/bf with your best friend?? Can you trust your best friend with ur partner?

it is not about trusting your friend but trusting your partner commitment is between you and your partner not your friend
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
NOT IF SHE LOOKS LIKE TOTO DECAY grin grin

FRONTPAGE TINZ
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Bashirfuntua(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
yea with with my ex
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by otikpoko(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
When you mean best friend, you mean humans?
any way my best friend is my patrner and God. Of course i can always trust my spouse with him(God). smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by grandpoh(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wo z dz world turning into,so definetly d persn una call best fwend na jst 4 eye...nawa o.....me nd ma 'pal'(dats wo we call ourself) v been 2ru many tinz,even if i kiss a girl 2day i will tell him 4 u 2 knw wot dat means........i can nd will leave him wit ma girl coz m 101% sure he will neva harm me!!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

REALLY ? THERE IS A HUMAN BEING, ALBEIT YOUR PARTNER, THAT YOU TRUST 100 PERCENT ? YOU GOT PROBLEMS BRUH

JEREMIAH 17 VS 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by druid06(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
jackbauersballs: lol hell no.
If I died today, that bastard will probably be nacking my girl before I get shipped to the morgue.

That got me cracked up. I can relate to what you're saying. I don't have a best friend per say but my circle of friends can not be trusted when it comes to women except for a relatively few individuals. The closiest to me is one dude and the guy seem to be checking out my babe whenever she's around. Sometimes I do feel heavily uncomfortable but I let it slide. I for once is sure the minute I turn my back for a second, he probably would be dry humping her leg like a dog when I'm not around..LOL..
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by atlwireles: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
alutacontinua: I don't have best friend. lipsrsealed

how about your right hand and fingers grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nahhh.......not even my Lads
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yep

But not for as long as d space above.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes

how cute @ the passionate 'ride or die' commenters lol
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
Whats thereThe issue here is the trust I have for my Bf.Any lady who can't do that is definitely not proud of her man!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by naturalwaves: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: I reiterate: You don't trust people, people don't trust you. 1:1.

There exist people like me with the ability of trusting others with our lives and vice versa. That you cannot bring yourself to trust people doesn't and would never mean that people who trust others fully, are non-existent.

If you don't understand that, I'm truly sorry. . . It's beyond your scope.

I have been following your posts and I see that you have a very very myopic view of the word "TRUST". TRUST, just like Love and respect is not something you just say you do.It has to be earned by the person you wanna trust. If the person has shown certain capabilities with respect to the subject at hand in the past, you can then say you trust your partner which shows that the word Trust is even relative. You may trust that your partner will call you if he/ she doesn't hear from you for 1 hour. Why? Because the person must have demonstrated that in the past but you may not trust your partner's fidelity reasons being the same as above.

Therefore, without a test/situation scenerio, you cannot say that you trust someone and if you do, it is just a risk which may turn out positive or negative. Don't make those that won't trust their partners in such scenerio look stewpid just because you decided to take a risk. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by vislabraye(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
kreami diva: Hmmmmmm...i won't even dream of doing that. Friend ko,enemy ni.

I know nah. Women can't trust demselvs. In fact U guys don't like urselvs.
It means ur friends are bad girlZ.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by sage2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes! As long as he is an unrepentant gay(just being gay is not even enough here).
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
otikpoko: When you mean best friend, you mean humans?
any way my best friend is my patrner and God. Of course i can always trust my spouse with him(God). smiley
Smart dude
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by jydemyke(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=Ms_Steph]Can you leave ur gf/bf with your best friend?? Can you trust your best friend with ur partner?[Hell NO]
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
sage_: Yes! As long as he is an unrepentant gay(just being gay is not even enough here).
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by otikpoko(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
k2039:
Smart dude
Why do you say so? undecided
I only have close friends...the best friend i have on earth is her. cheesy grin smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Javeros: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
i don't no off u guys/bab but 4 me i can to my bf
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Trust is a subjective probability and people like me wouldn't venture into one unless there is a common interest to protect which can be attacked or some kind of equal payback if there is any level of backstabbing from any of the two people involved. undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by AZeD1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
My gf is my best friend so yes to the question.
Can I trust my gf with my closest male friends? Yes.

On a side note, how would you have a best friend you cannot trust?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by DollyParton1(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
No. My supposedely bestfriend got pregnant for my supposedly boyfriend.

2fuckers!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by DollyParton1(f): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
No.
Once bitten twice shy.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Sommie101: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: Can you leave ur gf/bf with your best friend?? Can you trust your best friend with ur partner?
. Never!....I don't trust people 4 or with anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.