Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (37972 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Summersland(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
These sodiers self,handle corps member in camp like goat...Habaaaah!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Iceman296: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
..This is Harsh and Gruesome. But Next Time she Shouldn't Challenge an Army Officer Especially a High Ranking one because those people are Power Crazy!!
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by cycline404(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Corps Members where killed during the election in 2011, now again it is one Zombie.
HAba na must
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Djtm(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Girls and their sharp mouth. She was prolly infuriated by what was done to the other lady and said something that annoyed the guy in the process. I totaly disapprove of what he did tho. He should be prosecuted for assault.
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by lacasa: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
i'll forever state publicly that, rebel soldiers down in Congo are more refined than the illiterate gorilla looking wretches called soldiers in this country's army.

The Nigerian army officially died with Murtala Muhammed. (Fact)

Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
isarumah: Devidend of diobeying simple instructions. Had it been you go back to the hostel as instructed, you would not have been where you are now. Any way, it was an accident, therefore, hard luck.
I suspect you're even the camp commandant sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by PrettySpicey(f): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
We have no human rights whatsoever in this country. How can a corps member be so attacked and wounded and nothing is being done because the attacker is an army officer?
What protection then does this country have for corps members they send out to different places?
Anyway, he may be escaping the punishment of man but can he escape the just punishment of God?

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
angry The man should face the full wrath of the law. What nonsense!
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Olucheye(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Djtm(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
PrettySpicey: We have no human rights whatsoever in this country. How can a corps member be so attacked and wounded and nothing is being done because the attacker is an army officer?
What protection then does this country have for corps members they send out to different places?
Anyway, he may be escaping the punishment of man but can he escape the just punishment of God?

nope. He won't. The girl also shouldn't have done that (I'm not blaming her tho). Pple in uniform can do and undo in Nigeria unless you have long legs in the right places, nothing's gonna come out of it. I personally wouldn't argue with a uniformed man unless I have a weapon with which I can defend myself. Nigerian soldiers and police officers do not act within the boundary of the law (I doubt if they know the law sef) so for your own good don't try to prove your right even if you're connected, the damge would have been done before the culprit gets punished

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by ITbomb(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
I know how girls can talk and then twist the story later to gain sympathy .
Part of the drills in the camp is to obey constituted authorities at all time. If they are wrong, report them to higher authorities or take them to court.
Any body who challenge a soldier should be prepared for anything.
Highest is to claim damages. That soldier must not be punished

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by iheneme(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Stubborn pikin.
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is wat appens when u mix humans wit animals in d armed force. undecided
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by ManTiger(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
I really pity the lady.
The commandant should be sent to Mali asap!
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by immaq8(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
May she neva dance 2 her grave.
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Olucheye(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by nedu2000(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Make una relax 1st,let's listen to both sides of the matter
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by iheneme(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Your Camp Commandant ordered everyone into their rooms, you were still there explaining. He pushed you once, and you sought to know why he pushed you. When he finally crippled you, did you sought to know why he did so? You this giel, u nor dey hear word o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Just wait ooo. After A parent suffers to send their child to school and she graduated and went to serve the so called Nigerian government and a soldier beats her nearly to death and you guys are talking nonsense. Shey the Army man help train the girl? God save her sha but if na my sis that army man would have ended up in 6feet by now no matter who he is. Idiots in uniform. Who gave them the right to beat her? She has a right to ask why she was pushed because no one authorized that stupid and foolish camp commandant to push her for any reason at all. When his type gets killed we will start shouting RIP RIP not knowing that karma has dealt him a blow.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by CrazyMan(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
When your camp commandant tells you to go inside, you do…why should you argue with a military captain?

It was very foolish of her to talk back at him in the presence of his subordinates

What did she hope to achieve by doing this?

Soldiers are naturally proud, and if you try to insult them publicly, they would deal mercilessly with you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
iheneme: Your Camp Commandant ordered everyone into their rooms, you were still there explaining. He pushed you once, and you sought to know why he pushed you. When he finally crippled you, did you sought to know why he did so? You this giel, u nor dey hear word o.

Is this kind of reasoning that will make this country remain where it is. Who gave the stupid man the right to push/harass her? Have you ever heard of human rights? If this girl and her family is serious about this case both NYSC and the Nigerian Army will pay heavy damages for that incident.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Blackteeth(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
I have this feeling the female corp member is at fault. Normaly people explain things to suite them to make the other party guilty. There is something the corp member didnt say.
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by ISBLIAC(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Both of them are to be blamed.....the girl shouldn't have insulted the captain(she should've followed the captains order first before complaining).....and as for the captain,he ought not to have done that....there are other punishments out there he should have given to her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by brownlord: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Can they just scrap this nysc ( national year of sex and comforn ) with PPA ( Place of promiscous activity ) i still do not know the reason for this shit even thou am currently in the programme
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by Bblaq17(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
wckabuoh: For what? Who be that commandant??
u wan go beat am.
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by joachine: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Na so dem dey do
Re: Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant by iheneme(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
gboss4sure:

Is this kind of reasoning that will make this country remain where it is. Who gave the stupid man the right to push/harass her? Have you ever heard of human rights? If this girl and her family is serious about this case both NYSC and the Nigerian Army will pay heavy damages for that incident.
You conveniently left out the fact that before she was pushed the Camp Commandant had ordered everyone in but she was still there explaining. She got pushed once, still she was questioning the soldier's authority. You speak of human rights, doesn't the Camp Commandant have the right to be respected/obeyed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Corper Drowns In Swimming Pool In Enugu State / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.