Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50719 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by iamdsam: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2013
Very shameful and pitiable. There are many people filled with evil spirits here
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by iamdsam: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2013
texaco1:
who is the head of the church ?is it you or Jesus ?
Na that your mumu papa
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by iamdsam: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2013
texaco1:
ok good , so how do u know if a particular prophet is of God ?which means that most possib le people like adeboye and co too are using demons abi ?
Na those rubbish pastors be the demons self
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by iamdsam: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2013
anyaka4: I been use with T.B preaching and there is no trace of salvation message. But only preparing people 4 the great tribulation time.
What a comment?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2013
iamdsam: Na those rubbish pastors be the demons self
Me I no know ,the only thing I know is that anyone that prophecies in the name of the lord about something that will happen and the thing eventually happens can be called a prophet of God.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by newtoneni(m): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2013
cannonnier:

You build the church and make him(jesus christ) the head. Jesus never built a church, if you think am lying then tell us the name of his church.
please Our lord JESUS CHRIST is head of the churches that's why after the end of our prayers we always end it in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST Amen !!! pls show me any Man of God that end his prayers with his own name e.g in the Name of Bayo Amen then just know he is the head of his Church.... may God forgive You, so be wise and be blessed in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Cubid: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2013
emmysenior:

I don't mock nobody, all I'm saying is that most people (ur likes and Texacol) will often look onto such prophets and G.Os for miracles, rather than God. Whatever happens to the significance of the rendering of the temple's veil on the account of Jesus' death.

Pls study the word and digest it.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by tpia5: 2:50am On Jul 14, 2013
i think its mostly poor people who do the religious boundary thing.

rich people interact with any rich person irrespective of religion or tribal affiliation.

just saw this story on a news site to my greatest surprise.

lord have mercy sha.

only God can help nigeria.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Faithfulsteve: 4:42am On Jul 14, 2013
Only God knows the truth.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by OCCULTIST(m): 5:00am On Jul 14, 2013
I want Al-Mustapha to run for Nigerian Presidency he is the only Northerner i will vote for.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Dagoma: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Joshua is a great liar and Almustapha is a disgrace.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2013
Dagoma: Joshua is a great liar and Almustapha is a disgrace.
and what are you ? angry
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by BetaThings: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2013
blink182: Somebody shout hallelujaaaaaaaaaah! Certainly Al Mustapha will soon start answering John or Caleb. The kingdom of God is prevailing mightily over darkness.

The narrow or wide road?
As soon as T B Joshua heals his sister of Parkinson disease, then you can start
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2013
BetaThings:

The narrow or wide road?
maybe u should know that despite the fact that paul healed many , he wasnt able to heal himself
and despite the fact that Elisha healed so many he wasn't able to heal himself also till he died
that shows that it isnt tb that heals but God heals people through his anointing on tb Joshua

New International Version (©2011)
Now Elisha had been suffering from the illness from which he died. Jehoash king of Israel went down to see him and wept over him. "My father! My father!" he cried. "The chariots and horsemen of Israel!"
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by snakova(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2013
texaco1:
maybe u should know that despite the fact that paul healed many , he wasnt able to heal himself
and despite the fact that Elisha healed so many he wasn't able to heal himself also till he died
that shows that it isnt tb that heals but God heals people through his anointing on tb Joshua

New International Version (©2011)
Now Elisha had been suffering from the illness from which he died. Jehoash king of Israel went down to see him and wept over him. "My father! My father!" he cried. "The chariots and horsemen of Israel!"
So the annointing works 4 some n not 4 some abi? Lie lie prophecy. let him tell us the next president of naija now!!. Devil (jinn) worshipper.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2013
snakova:
So the annointing works 4 some n not 4 some abi? Lie lie prophecy. let him tell us the next president of naija now!!. Devil (jinn) worshipper.
why are u keen on dragging this man into political issues.do u remember what happened to adeboye during the time Daniel was re contesting ?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by seanchai555: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2013
people would just say anything they feel like about men of God..
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Smooyis(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
blink182: Somebody shout hallelujaaaaaaaaaah! Certainly Al M
ustapha will soon start ans
wering John or Caleb. The kingdom of God is prevailing mightily over darkness.
Its really not about religion but that of change of heart. On the last day, T
B Joshua often says that God wil not ask
for
which church you belong, or your religious denomination or wether you worship in Jerusalem but rather those who worship God in spirit and truth.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by cannonnier(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
texaco1:
i know where you are heading with this argument , i wont follow you in that direction, this is what i have to say Jesus Christ is the head of the church and we are his body[b] we[/b] follow Him through his words both in the bible and the men He has chosen to be our leaders here on earth .

na u get ur mouth. can-tshout shocked
texaco1:
i know where you are heading with this argument , i wont follow you in that direction, this is what i have to say Jesus Christ is the head of the church and we are his body[b] we[/b] follow Him through his words both in the bible and the men He has chosen to be our leaders here on earth .

na u get ur mouth. can-tshout
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by felixtare(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.

Seriously I no fit discribe ur foolishness,but on a serious note u wan injure my ribssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by andyanders: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
That is a great prophet of God.My prophet. You will EVER remain blessed.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by andyanders: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dagoma: Joshua is a great liar and Almustapha is a disgrace.

Your mouth will judge you.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by elampiro(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2013
BetaThings:

The narrow or wide road?

What is this about? Does he gave a sick sister?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1:
Musthapha is a devout muslim he won't change his religion he is only appreciating the power of GOD in tb joshua ministry
But remember once upon a time, Paul was a devouted Pharisee, Then later converted and became an apostle of God.Jesus could see an apostle in a murderer and a King in a Shephard.
God is able.
_______________________________________ And for those attacking/castigating/judging or misjudging T.B. joshua,Hear this.;

'Judge not lest ye be judged'

I rest my case
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
But remember once upon a time, Paul was a devouted Pharisee, Then later converted and became an apostle of God.God is able.
Yes you are right with God nothing is impossible,I am only saying we. Shouldn't take his visit to tb as an indication that he wants to convert
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by cannonnier(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1:
Me I no know ,the only thing I know is that anyone that prophecies in the name of the lord about something that will happen and the thing eventually happens can be called a prophet of God.

T.b joshua is inuesting in gambling and u are busy calling him a prophet of God.
Prophet my ass.

http://ghanasoccernet.com/controversial-nigerian-pastor-tb-joshua-close-to-wassaman-united-take-ove
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by SALAFIY: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Al mustapha has to repent to Allah because we considered what he did as infidelity. it shows that he believes in prophecy.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by cannonnier(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
SALAFIY: Al mustapha has to repent to Allah because we considered what he did as infidelity. it shows that he believes in prophecy.
Sir in islam it is not a sin to believe in prophecy, it all depend from where it came
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by laprince(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Benjamin Franklin a prophet when he made electricity? Were the wright bros prophets when they made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet

grin the inventors Edited. So, obviously y'all know I'm not a scientists. Kudoks to all d scientists in dah House! But thank goodness some of you still get my point. wink

Take. But, do u infer dt T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ichomi(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2016
More Power tinx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram / Photo: Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.