Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50717 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmmmmm. I love this. The news just made my day. This would have been the same way M.K.O Abiola would have visited if only... Even Abiola personal doctor testified of his conversion in his memo. May God bless the man of God and us all.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Eazeee(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2013
Some gworo chewing dudes will not b happy to see dis. I hope he is not planning 2 go 2 d Kano or Maiduguri because those dudes wil not hesitate 2 offer his head 2 allah after shouting d usual allahu akbar. Its better 2 eliminate him than allow him 2 b an 'infidel.' so they always say
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by flobby57(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Can't believe this so al mustapha upon all the marabouts he had then all over the world it was TBJ that foretold him is debacles interesting now he should turn to his new God puppet anyone can bet me on this al mustapha wouldn't end well unless he confessed all his attrocities and seek forgiveness from the Almighty God if not he won't know peace for the little time he has to live after his arranged release TBC watchout
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Mucokey(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2013
T B Joshua! U re now god to many

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ChainBlinger: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2013
I wonder which demon exactly is giving this man informations... This joshua boy must be a very powerful demonic spirit worshipper using it to fool his brainwashed congregation...

Almustapha knows wuts up, he just have to pay him his due respect whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by oluwashola4me(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2013
Chain_Blinger: I wonder which demon exactly is giving this man informations... This joshua boy must be a very powerful demonic spirit worshipper using it to fool his brainwashed congregation...

Sharapp dere joor! U spoke as though u were one Holy Ghost-carrier who discerns spirits. We know una type. You speak ill about a person you've never met out of sheer jealousy/hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by kokoA(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Chain_Blinger: I wonder which demon exactly is giving this man informations... This joshua boy must be a very powerful demonic spirit worshipper using it to fool his brainwashed congregation...

he is far better than your jet-flying pastors who only rub shoulders with the demons in power.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by AkinDavid2: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2013
And some fanatics will kill themselves on this..

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ChainBlinger: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2013
Yo take it easy guys! Just saying my opinion namean! For info, do you know how jets TBJ have? He works with the power of devil for sure, ima say it again. If yall don't like my flows go and kick rocks!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Freiburger(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2013
Bunch of dirty mafiosis undecided undecided undecided
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by RockMaxi: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Shebi na this MAN TB say Spain go beat Naija 8:0 for just concluded cof cup?

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Zither(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.
Man, in addition to making an utterly senseless and dry joke, you should refrain from treating the name of the Holy Spirit wit levity...that is, if you are wise... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by AkinDavid2: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

If you have such gift showcase it simple.

5 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by redcliff: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

[size=14pt]he's a prophet quite alright "prophet of of doom" angry [/size]
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by RockMaxi: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

I'm surprised at your thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2013
Akin-David:

If you have such gift showcase it simple.
Thank you for this answer.people that don't have something always criticise those that have it and make good use of it

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by israel007: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2013
Thank God for the life of my mentor:

TBJ

I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Ndjones(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Hmmmm. Newton made electricity? Faraday made object to fly. Bros u well so?

12 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by sarutobie(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2013
Ndjones:
Hmmmm. Newton made electricity? Faraday made object to fly. Bros u well so?
My brother that is what happens when people try to get ahead of themselves..
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2013
i never believed TB Joshua b4. from now on, i respect him cos this is not arrangee. El Mustafa with TB Joshua? everything said is correct.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Mospring(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2013
god i busy makn fins easy...ish
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2013
sarutobie:
My brother that is what happens when people try to get ahead of themselves..
Thank u jare .I was asking the guy to tell me the name christians give to someone in their church that see visions and make predictions which always come to pass.I am expecting him to give me an answer.maybe he will say they are called magicians
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by PStacks(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2013
I loved this aspect tho.

"When you know your picture of tomorrow and you'r sure about it, it would be enough to impart strength to endure the present difficulty of today".

I don't know what to make of this reality tho!
But here is a Muslim from the North Agreeing with a Christian from the South. It makes me weak. It makes me believe we can live as one in nigeria.

I'm an advocate of Abolishing Religion in Nigeria.. We have Muslim folks out there who would not be happy about this, and anger would be bottled up?
Al-musthapha has endured a lot for over 14years, A Major in the Nigerian Army then would probably be a Brigadier general today.

What I'm saying is that, Religion is a tool of segregation, it divides us as a people, what ever divides us makes us fall as its United we stand and divided we fall. Let's Abolish religion so Christains and Muslims can stand 2geda in love as in Pastor TB joshua and Major Al-Mustpha.

As for weda TB joshua is a real man of God, that is for God to decide.

If Nigeria must survive, Muslims and Xtians must live 2geda or the Religions just be Abolished and let people have peace..

Nigeria is a Marriage of Forced Religions, Forced Languages, Forced Cultures, Forced Ethnicities. Nigeria is a very inconvinient Marriage..

I don't Even believe in the concept of Marriage in the first place, not to talk of a Forced one.

When God divided people at the Tower of Babel with different languages, it was to create confusion amongst the People. Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo, are way to confused to understand themselves..

If the Hausa's say they want Boko Haram, give them boko haram.

If the Igbos say they want resource control, give them resource control

And see if the Yoruba people won't still be the most progressive of them all..

We have had enof of this rubbish called

1. Religious Intolerance.
2. Diverse culture forced into an unholy Union
3. We have had enough of Madness in Nigeria..

I will not take Patience Jonathan insulting Professor Wole Soyinka, because even Attaining the status of a Professor alone is no small feet not to talk of being a. Noble Laureate.

This project called Nigeria must be a joke.

Major Al-Mustapha, I'm happy you are out, and hav chosen to be a better person.
Nigerian justice system has held you for 14 years, when you're not Nelson Mandela.

We must Re-form Nigeria weda we like it or not or let everybody go their seperate ways.

7 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2013
na wa o. if there is god truly, then this man is a man of god true true. so many bad belle people against his ministry

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Wyzdum: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2013
I ve my respect 4 d man of God.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by anthony86(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2013
this are the days of the prophet,,,,

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by 3kay945(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2013
grin Tb Joshua my man, there is always something good/new about him

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2013
I learnt al-mustapha has converted to christainity and his baptismal name is moses
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by PStacks(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Eazee-e:
Some gworo chewing dudes will not b happy to see dis. I hope he is not planning 2 go 2 d Kano or Maiduguri because those dudes wil not hesitate 2 offer his head 2 allah after shouting d usual allahu akbar. Its better 2 eliminate him than allow him 2 b an 'infidel.' so they always say

Religion.. Both Islam and Christianity is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by sambiyi(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

You re very wrong sir wth dat words of urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / Photo: Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.