Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50720 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ChainBlinger: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
danny301:

And what's wrong if T.B is a God to many? After all Patience Jonathan is Jesus Christ to Hon. Bipi and some other law makers in River State.
lwkmd...bros you funny sha.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mindtricks: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
vislabraye: Av Watched TB Joshua's ministration since in d 90s. Then it used to be like a white garment church. He wearts a white gown and used to cast out demons by using an invisible koboko to flog thje person.
Now he has rebranded. The guy is. Questionable.
Curiously some folks who have been there have got some wierd tales on the prophet. . .
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by snakova(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
if tb joshua is such a powerful man of God why is it that nigeria has not yet felt the impact of his power? There's a hadith that explain how devil worshippers like him get their fore-knowledge so no informed muslim wud fall for his tricks. Just like one 'mallam' the other day telling me stuff he shudnt know abt me. Shd i be impressed

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ChainBlinger: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: I have been following the progress of tb joshua since the time he and the late kola olawuyi saga and probelms and I have come to realize that the more people try to pull this man down ,the greater he becomes.
That's to show you that this devilish pastor has a very strong demonic spirits connections hence provided by many future infos... Don't be a learner forever! Open your eyes and realize the power in this earth. You can also be TB Joshua if you want. Desperation is the key! Ride or die!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by shamson: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: Na new convert be that ooh!

Thank God for Jesus anyway, he now has a second chance to make amends.
A court of man can free him but the court of God know exactly where be belong.
Convert or no convert that make no meaning
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
queenpoker2: Thou shall not judge.
does "prophet na prophet" sound like a judgement? grin grin grin
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by maxben(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
vislabraye: Av Watched TB Joshua's ministration since in d 90s. Then it used to be like a white garment church. He wearts a white gown and used to cast out demons by using an invisible koboko to flog thje person.
Now he has rebranded. The guy is. Questionable.
these claims are not true prophet TB Joshua has been consistent since the 90's...
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Leon90(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
The gifts of God are without repentance. Jesus even said, on dat day many wil say Lord, did I nt prophesy, heal, etc in ur name? He wil tel dem to leave dat they re workers of iniquity. U knw d scripture.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Ustec: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013

. Paying a visit dosnot mean he convets...or did u ea TB josh said he converts...stop flying am brother..!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Ustec: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013

. Paying a visit dosnot mean he convets...or did u ea TB josh said he converts...stop flying ma brother..!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by odehaj: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
This has happened so that some people will know the TRUTH and the truth shall set them free & also humble them.Thank God for the gift of God upon your life prophet T.B Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by chuksoyo21(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
God forgive us for we know not what we are seeing!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by austinfrancis(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
T B joshua you are the true prophet . I believe you . A true prophet talk and it will come to past .

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by cannonnier(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
So if a man is able to predict the future and he is a christian leader and has a church or if he is a pastor in a church ,what do u call him?just asking,maybe there is another title the bible gives to such people who are church founders with such gift

does jesus christ have a church?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by bishoppapi: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
snakova: if tb joshua is such a powerful man of God why is it that nigeria has not yet felt the impact of his power? There's a hadith that explain how devil worshippers like him get their fore-knowledge so no informed muslim wud fall for his tricks. Just like one 'mallam' the other day telling me stuff he shudnt know abt me. Shd i be impressed

I wonder how some of you reason!!! I guess you think from the anus. Is TBJ responsible for the bad roads in Nigeria? Is he responsible for all the thieves people like you voted into power? Is he responsible for you not getting a job after graduation? Is he responsible for any evil in Nigeria? Guy, just think, take a couple of minutes to think before hitting your keyboard or keypad to type nonsense. okay....or you want me to think for you?

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
otokx: Nice shirt on TBJ
I boughted it for him
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
cannonnier:

does jesus christ have a church?
who is the head of the church ?is it you or Jesus ?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by cannonnier(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
who is the head of the church ?is it you or Jesus ?

You build the church and make him(jesus christ) the head. Jesus never built a church, if you think am lying then tell us the name of his church.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
cannonnier:

You build the church and make him(jesus christ) the head. Jesus never built a church, if you think am lying then tell us the name of his church.
i know where you are heading with this argument , i wont follow you in that direction, this is what i have to say Jesus Christ is the head of the church and we are his body[b] we[/b] follow Him through his words both in the bible and the men He has chosen to be our leaders here on earth .
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by anyaka4: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dont u know that devil servant also see vision.so i'm not move by all this injustice manace.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Integrafamoo: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Benjamin Franklin a prophet when he made electricity? Were the wright bros prophets when they made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

grin the inventors Edited. So, obviously y'all know I'm not a scientists. Kudos to all d scientists in dah House! But thank goodness some of you still get my point. wink
Am baffled at the way u think: just like a mick mouse!

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
anyaka4: Dont u know that devil servant also see vision.so i'm not move by all this injustice manace.
ok good , so how do u know if a particular prophet is of God ?which means that most possib le people like adeboye and co too are using demons abi ?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by akpomeme(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
A just man must acknowledge the words of God, no matter what faith the person subscribed to. Mustapha will still worship God in any way he chooses- Christian form or otherwise, heaven awaits a just man. Mustapha has served 34 prison years for nothing. Who compensates him for time lost in jail?
Obj is still scared of this guy sha. That I can tell you all for free.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by anyaka4: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
I been use with T.B preaching and there is no trace of salvation message. But only preparing people 4 the great tribulation time.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by tical(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
And u failed to point out the portion where I said the elites believe him and take his word serious.I am not even a member of his church,but whether I like him or not that doesn't change the fact that a large number of people from all over the world are testifying that tb is a man and prophet of GOD.
Kings,presidents and highly placed people worldwide always embark on long journeys to nigeria just to see and this man called tb,well u may think you are smarter than them and that u are the most intelligent and most probably more enlightened than all those professors and co that throng to see him.that is okay I believe this is a free world and we are all free to believe anything we want
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by anyaka4: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme: A just man must acknowledge the words of God, no matter what faith the person subscribed to. Mustapha will still worship God in any way he chooses- Christian form or otherwise, heaven awaits a just man. Mustapha has served 34 prison years for nothing. Who compensates him for time lost in jail?
Obj is still scared of this guy sha. That I can tell you all for free.
who told u he was in prison? Can't u see his dressing. Be smart cause there are manything u still need to know.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Emax(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
To whom God sent, He directs
To who He directs, He reveals the secret of things to come.

Time and space have proved the anointing of God in tb joshua's life beyond any reasonable doubt.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by anyaka4: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Emax: To whom God sent, He directs
To who He directs, He reveals the secret of things to come.

Time and space have proved the anointing of God in tb joshua's life beyond any reasonable doubt.
vision is not a prove that one is of GOD. Cause false pastor also see vision. So i don't believed on that. Na 2day ? Na dem dem! no be niger u dey? A prison man that is not in cell, injustice nd u are happy like the people prefer criminal than JESUS those day
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by danjalingo: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Benjamin Franklin a prophet when he made electricity? Were the wright bros prophets when they made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

grin the inventors Edited. So, obviously y'all know I'm not a scientists. Kudos to all d scientists in dah House! But thank goodness some of you still get my point. wink
u ve not told us who a prophet is.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by danjalingo: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
Musthapha is a devout muslim he won't change his religion he is only appreciating the power of GOD in tb joshua ministry

if he coverts 'fatwa' awaits him.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by MomohLawal: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kcxee:

I was it n actually her problem was with people like u who criticize n mock this man of God in particular if u don't bliv in sm1 don't make him look bad in front of others because if it where to b ur pastor/imam u would hav bin sayin smtin else isn't it?
you emmysenior better ask for forgiveness from GOD for all your write up and comment against the prophet of God. What man known they destroy,what they don't know they call names. For it is JESUS that empower him to change the world for good. U have Sin against this man of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by iamdsam: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2013
solidbroda:

Shut your crab. You nor know waiten you dey talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram / Photo: Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.