Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50716 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by adwem2003(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: This man is a great prophet .it is a pity that many nigerians still don't believe or have faith in him.
But ironically the elites in nigerian society never jokes with this man and they take all words and predictions seriously

You are right!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by jmaine: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I learnt al-mustapha has converted to christainity and his baptismal name is moses

grin
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by koladebrainiac(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

So you telling me now that God too does not perform miracles again? Christain must not do miracle? And TB JOSHUA is not a man of God because he sees vision and perform delivrance in God's name? Mtchew! You chosen not to believe doesnt mean miracles are not happening in God's name. Typical Nigeria,they will believe Jonathan is not corrupt but TB joshua is a fake prophet. people who wil believe that there are 4bilion stars in the universe but wil stil go ahead and touch a paint when you already told them that the paint is wet are irrational beings. Go ahead,dont believe him,at least Barnabas or Al mustapha believes him and he is saved. 21st century Pharisee.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
When a PROPHET
SPEAKS and his
words DO NOT
come to pass
“If what a prophet
proclaims in the
name of the Lord
does not take place
or come true, that is
a message the Lord
has not spoken. That
prophet has spoken
presumptuously. Do
not be afraid of
him” (Deut. 18:22).
“But the prophet
who prophesies
peace will be
recognized as one
truly sent by the Lord
only if his prediction
comes true” (Jer.
28:9).
“When all this comes
true - and it surely
will - then they will
know that a prophet
has been among
them.” (Ezek. 33:33)
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by donodion(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ho ho ho...Many MOG's by now are sniggering with envy.Even Al mustapha knows a 'good devil' when he sees one. Ho Ho HO.
Prophet Joshua,ride on.Jealousy go dash too many people migraines for free.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by blessedghost(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
It's true that were their is no vision the people perish and if we do not forgive, we're behind so to say. The early days of Al-Mustapha was not encouraging so to say, but if left for me, I "ll say to all Nigerian please FORGIVE him let GOD be the judge of everything that concern's him. For him to remember that a man of GOD said something that came to pass in his life (Praise GOD). Visiting him immediately after his release means a lot to the kingdom.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Decryptor:

See how people in other to solicit for cheap applause and humor condemn themselves...
Do you know you have just blasphemed against the holy spirit? A sin which GOD SAYS HE CAN NEVER FORGIVE? YOU ARE DOOMED much more than someone who has sold his soul to the devil himself!

Read Mark 3:29 (that is if you even own a Bible)

It's over for you...I pity for your eternally lost soul.
. You're the doomed soul. I didn't insult the man neither did I blasphem against the holy spirit. Moreover,I don't see any man as a mini God. You can freak out for all I care... Bloody pharisist
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Godson201333(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
R2bees: Dont lose hope cos anything can happen .......#End time tins

Tscheeewww everything na end time..Na wa for una oo
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by deletrue: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Now that woman just die for nothing. Mark some where before 2O15, Housa go kill another yoruba but without evidence, therefore, will be set free. These yoruba people, so you can forget quick. watch it as you associate with Housa people whenever you meet in APC party.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mooregan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
emmysenior:

It's a pity that most gullible people now worship G.Os and prophets instead of God.

Such a huge shame. sad
The Bible says, "Believe in de word of God n u shall establish, believe in his Prophet and u shall Prosper". So there is nothing wrong believing in a Man of God, it doesn't mean u r worshiping. That people stand or prostrate for their Pastors doesn't mean they r worshiping, You would do that 4 ur President or Governor, its a sign of respect. Even President GEJ knelt b4 PaPa Adeboye, showing he respects de annointing upon de man of Gods life.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by adet991(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
emmysenior:

It's a pity that most gullible people now worship G.Os and prophets instead of God.

Such a huge shame. sad
exactly what i was thinking
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Mayor21(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine: The Efik man will say Odudu which means power . . . grin
koret
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by raphroye: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
bcomputer101: God Bless T.B JOSHUA
God bless him jare
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Linoversace:

…and he kept it from the public.Why didnt he "announce" it when he was always on trial!

"No one else had ever told him"...well,we can add Omnipresent to TBJ's qualities now!

To God be the Glory! cheesy
Hahahaha, you are quite analytical and very funny.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
adet991: exactly what i was thinking
When a PROPHET
SPEAKS and his
words DO NOT
come to pass
“If what a prophet
proclaims in the
name of the Lord
does not take place
or come true, that is
a message the Lord
has not spoken. That
prophet has spoken
presumptuously. Do
not be afraid of
him” (Deut. 18:22).
“But the prophet
who prophesies
peace will be
recognized as one
truly sent by the Lord
only if his prediction
comes true” (Jer.
28:9).
“When all this comes
true - and it surely
will - then they will
know that a prophet
has been among
them.” (Ezek. 33:33)
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dryakson(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Another advert frm TB. Are u telling us u predicted Almustapher being in prison to attract ur myopic xtain to ur church again to make bilions of dollar? Take time end time is near
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Reference(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
glathis:

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
the word of God is not only from the BIBLE, it can also be from prophecy and even testimonies.
if u like believe because there is no point judging for God

Don't mix prophecy with predictions. Prophecy is what the Word of God says. Prediction is saying what will likely happen. The Word of God has no me, you nor Al-mustapha in it. There is where man mixes things up.

Before Jesus came God spoke to 'a select few' because He had no channel to the majority. Jesus came and ended the office of the prophet. While in the flesh Jesus answered every question men had but if you read your bible well you will realise he was always 'wary' about 'things to come' always leaving that to the Father to decide.

The office of the 'prophet' these days is fully occupied by the Holy Spirit (to the pleasure of the Father) for three basic reasons.

One. To ensure that ANY one who believes can gain access to his thoughts.

Two. So that his thoughts are communicated purely and without bias. This was a recurring problem in the old testament.

Three. So that the products of His thoughts, the reward of your faith, the glory accruable goes to Him alone. i.e. So it does not become a business venture.

Now looks at these things in proper context.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by airmark(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: I have been following the progress of tb joshua since the time he and the late kola olawuyi saga and probelms and I have come to realize that the more people try to pull this man down ,the greater he becomes.

Just like the way you always try to pull Dbanj down on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Reference(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
I will continue to say this to all sincere Christians.

Look unto JESUS, the author and perfecter of your faith.

Discover, nourish and keep a PERSONAL relationship with Him.

Test ALL 'Spirits' (powers, wisdoms, devices, images, devices, kingdoms) by the Word. 'Wash' them with the Word.

Its a jungle out there and our adversity has blended into the trees waiting to capture even the most hardened soldier thoughtless of hungry little lambs.

PS. This is not an attack on anyone. Its purely a defensive posture.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dpee4real(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by sunny63(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.
mind ur mouth
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by DMerciful(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Point of correction, Newton never invented electricity nor did Faraday made object fly. Faraday invented electricity. Always get ur facts right if u must comment!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by pofolo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
as i just dey observe since,
the questions bordering my mind and over 100millions nigerians would be
CANT TB JOSHUA just tell us all who the next governors and president will be in 2015,
and ultimately tell us all if nigeria will still hold-up together as a nation come 2015.
this might saves a lot of lives, shed a lot of blood shedding, unnecessary rancor's in various house of assembly
and the most heavyweight been the GEJ vs ameachi bruhaha.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by jude4real: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

solidbroda:

solidbroda:

Stupid. The people that were able to see into the future in the bible. What are they called? Are they not prophets? That is what T.B.Joshua is.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Lordlexy: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Policewoman: And how do Christians sound sir, if i may ask?
I know of ur many derogatory remarks and tribal bashing which dosn't in any way suggest to me you could by some mile be describe as a christain.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dammygoody(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

thank u very much ;i completely agree with the last two statements u made...the exact but hard-to-believe truth..
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dammygoody(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
jude4real: [color=#006600][/color] Stupid. The people that were able to see into the future in the bible. What are they called? Are they not prophets? That is what T.B.Joshua is.
Really,...,,...JESUS CHRIST told us the things dat wuld happen at the end time,,yet,i never heard Prophet JESUS in d bible:/
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by DrDoGood1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
Go back to the thread on that topic and u will see that tb never made such predictions

Because it didn't come to pass, that means he never made such prediction. If it had happened you guys would have hold onto the prediction claim.

Now can I have the proof that he actually predicted what happen to Al Mustapha?

Hence fourth let us always have his prediction clear before it happened, not hearing that he predicted after the event might have occur, it a kind of create some doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

Because it didn't come to pass, that means he never made such prediction. If it had happened you guys would have hold onto the prediction claim.

Now can I have the proof that he actually predicted what happen to Al Mustapha?

Hence fourth let us always have his prediction clear before it happened, not hearing that he predicted after the event might have occur, it a kind of create some doubt.
Simple,if mustapha doenst debunk tb joshua claims ,who are we to say otherwise. silence means consent
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by hardarms5050(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
major almustapha is in is home town observing ramadan and some cheap point seekers are there thinking they have caught a big fish. abeg i no fit laff jare
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by amiskurie(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
like obasanjo like mustapha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / Photo: Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.