Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50715 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by muyen666: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kcxee: ..pls i am not against ur comment o...but d issue is,how do u identify annoited men of God?..e.g..Rev.King was said to be an annoited man of God....my point is this...LEAVE JUDGEMENT FOR THE ALMIGHT GOD who know the truely annoited and he will fight for them..ok

May God 4give u(Amen).u c many christians don't know they implication of abusing/insulting the anointed of God,that what a muslim man will never do no matter ur allegation against a mallam/prophet of islam/alfa well I hav nothing to say to than think twice judgment is of the lord and not man...I will liv I here to think.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dady12: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
part 1 .listen to my testimony,i traveled to the SCOAN and able get to get the anointing water after harry pray for me and i left to dubai for a visit visa and got two job with the help of God thru the anointing water,i lost one job out of the two ,due to the man that did my visa by seizing my passport ,thinking that i am not going to exit when my visit visa xpire;i went to the other company,i work with them 2weeks and 4 days and exit to Nairobi,kenya waiting for employment visa from this company;this company disappointed me visa after i have suffered in kenya for six months,i came back to dubai for another visit visa and got another job with salary times 2 of the one that failed me visa.i sign the contract letter and the company ask me to bring my medical,i went for HIV and chest xray medical;they gave me one report with a CD,i took the report to the company and not knowing that i was given the blood test report and x ray pending,but to God be the glory the company accepted them,they call me another day

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by DrDoGood1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: This man is a great prophet .it is a pity that many nigerians still don't believe or have faith in him.
But ironically the elites in nigerian society never jokes with this man and they take all words and predictions seriously

...and what happened to his prediction on Nigeria 0 Vs Spain 8 in the just concluded confed tournament?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
I just love this man called Pastor T.B Joshua. So natural and unassuming. Whatever you accuse him of, He is still better than all the jet flying and most of the terrestrial pentecostal pastors littered all over this country. God bless you pastor. May God sustain you in your works of philanthropy.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Abdoolhafeez: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
when jonathana and obasonjo visit sultan of sokoto, does that means they are new converts? illitrate judges kawai
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by olawalemanog: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
mindtricks: Mustapha now a new convert? The ministry of the prophet is in progress.
That is wishful thinking. You all have forgotten how Jesus was accused of using the power of darkness and all that...as far as i am concerned, no one has any business with the future because it belongs to God. For him and the ppl that patronise him, their case is with the Almighty because the gate of prophethood is closed and closed for ever, any matter should mow be referred to documented holy books and not man. This is the truth and let those who fear God and the last day know and abide by this.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by AdeniyiA(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Am happy for al-mustapha for being appreciative.
God is not interested In the death of a sinner but that sinners should come into repentance.
More reasons why one should not defer his acceptance of Christ. Al-mustapha has killed many in his heyday, then he was a sinner/murderer. I will not be surprised if he turns a Christian today and God in His mercies forgives him, becomes fervent and eventually makes heaven, but the fate the of those he had killed are already sealed.
The story of the right hand thief is instructive here.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Greatken007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!
WHY ARE YOU THIS FOOLISH?THOSE SCIENTICS WERE NOT EVEN PREDICTING THEY ONLY DISCOVER THING IN ORDER TO PUT IT INTO USE...A MECHANICAL ENGINEER CAN EASILY PRIDICT THE NUMBER OF ACCIDENT IN AN INDUSTRY USING LAGGING AND LEADING INDICATORS,ACTIVITY AND OUTCOME INDICATORS,THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM PROPHETS...THE WORD PROPHET IS NEVER USED IN ACADEMIC SETTING BUT IN RELIGIOUS...TO BECOME A PROFESSOR IS NEVER A GIFT BUT YOU CANNOT BECOME A PROPHET BY READING BOOKS,IT IS A GIFT,SOME ARE TEACHERS,SOME APOSTLE ETC

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by tomakint: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
I wonder oo my brother,a pastor predicting an event that will happen to someone in 12 years time yet they say he isn't a prophet,I think people should bring out their dictionary definition of a prophet.
Broda mi how far?how is ur end ,hope no problem.it is really good to see u again
I dey jare, how runs and the family? Good to see you keeping the flag of sincerity flying as usual! Have a nice weekend bro cool
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by WukedP(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
T.B Joshua is now the world most famous Pastor n Faith Healer according to TIMEs Magazine bla bla bla acording to forbes, its amazing

Its a shame we dnt hav Bible students in Nairaland we only hav gullible People here who are been blinded n can neva see d light

He has become a friend to the Elite nt because he is tryna convert them bt to show the world that they believe in him, a Friend of the world n its leaders who are aagents of the devil there master is An Enemy of God, T.B joshua has nt done half of wat the Antichrist is goin to do yet he is getting worship, now i know the Word of God is Complete

Al mustapha was wit him nt cos he recognise the power in Jesus he went there to see his friend, can T.B J , boldly preach d gospel to Al mustapha Dis man is always fixing himself in anytin dat will make him more famous, n dats why he got into the football prediction stuff too,
If Our Lord Jesus was as friendly to the world n beeing giving awards for Performing miracles then he wouldnt hav been crucified cos the world wont even allow it,
T.B Joshua is An Agent of the Devil beeing forced upon us by the rulers of this world,
Soon T.B joshua will introduce a man he will claim greater than him N that man will be the AntiChrist n he will be worshiped, T.B joshua is an Enemy of God a Friend Of the world leaders... Who everyone knows hw occultic they are, T.B J is the worst thing to eva happen to Africa, dozs who hav collected his gifts in one way or the other be ready to pay wit ur blood soon, JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Greatken007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
danny301:

And what's wrong if T.B is a God to many? After all Patience Jonathan is Jesus Christ to Hon. Bipi and some other law makers in River State.
YOUR SIN SHALL FIND YOU OUT SOON...
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ragoannagogia: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
GOD BLESS PROPHET T.B JOSHUA
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by tomakint: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
dady12: part 1 .listen to my testimony,i traveled to the SCOAN and able get to get the anointing water after harry pray for me and i left to dubai for a visit visa and got two job with the help of God thru the anointing water,i lost one job out of the two ,due to the man that did my visa by seizing my passport ,thinking that i am not going to exit when my visit visa xpire;i went to the other company,i work with them 2weeks and 4 days and exit to Nairobi,kenya waiting for employment visa from this company;this company disappointed me visa after i have suffered in kenya for six months,i came back to dubai for another visit visa and got another job with salary times 2 of the one that failed me visa.i sign the contract letter and the company ask me to bring my medical,i went for HIV and chest xray medical;they gave me one report with a CD,i took the report to the company and not knowing that i was given the blood test report and x ray pending,but to God be the glory the company accepted them,they call me another day
Just tell me you are saying nothing but the truth in Jesus Name and I shall say something...
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: This man is a great prophet .it is a pity that many nigerians still don't believe or have faith in him.
But ironically the elites in nigerian society never jokes with this man and they take all words and predictions seriously
sorry but amend ur words. Y shld u have faith in a human being like urself? U don't nid a prophet to pray for u or predict your future if u open ur mouth nd pray God will hear ur prayers.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dady12: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
part 2,they call me another day telling me they dont get my x ray report that i should bring it or else no visa for me,i rush to the hospital but was told it was not normal.i did other xray to confirm and all with the same report but one doctor ask me to do tb test which i did and it was showing that i was affected by tb sometimes ago but it was no more,i took that test to the company with the abnormal xray report,i always minister on the annointing water for all the reports and my body thru out this period,even when i go out for job hurting ,could you beleive that the day i took all those report down there,i was issued my employment visa,i exit to moscat with it and come back to dubai the same day,i resume my job and went for emirate test which is the most critical medical test in dubai;i minister on the same annointing water and go for the test,to God be the glory,All is well,now i am in my 2 two months working now,join me to thank God by liking this post,God bless you

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
A simple visit is now a religious event. Nigeria is doomed
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

...and what happened to his prediction on Nigeria 0 Vs Spain 8 in the just concluded confed tournament?
Go back to the thread on that topic and u will see that tb never made such predictions
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by papil: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
youngestfool: God dey
evil dey
if you wan chop cake
you will know say oven they.
don't let your eye fool your mind.
tru talk
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by glathis(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
R2bees: Dont lose hope cos anything can happen .......#End time tins

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Toktee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine:

Visiting doesn't make him a convert . . .
A muslim is protesting already,no offend intended pls
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
So if a man is able to predict the future and he is a christian leader and has a church or if he is a pastor in a church ,what do u call him?just asking,maybe there is another title the bible gives to such people who are church founders with such gift

Oga. Christians do not predict the future please. Things are revealed to us by the Word and explained by the spirit. And it comes stage by stage as you follow in faith. Sorcery is not christianity. Christianity is not magic or spiritism. Period.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by AjCityOne: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
mindtricks: Mustapha now a new convert? The ministry of the prophet is in progress.

I guess you do mind if a killer is now a convert. As long as his a xtian, everything else will follow. Free your mind!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by glathis(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
R2bees: Dont lose hope cos anything can happen .......#End time tins

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
the word of God is not only from the BIBLE, it can also be from prophecy and even testimonies.
if u like believe because there is no point judging for God
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Alumona1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thank you Jesus, for sending your servant TB Joshua, I know he is a citizen of Heaven.....his prophecy's are true, I believe them....EMMANUEL!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by antiembezzle: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yoruba men aided the release of a yoruba murderer. Yorubas are ...?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by glories: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wuked.P:
T.B Joshua is now the world most famous Pastor n Faith Healer according to TIMEs Magazine bla bla bla acording to forbes, its amazing

Its a shame we dnt hav Bible students in Nairaland we only hav gullible People here who are been blinded n can neva see d light

He has become a friend to the Elite nt because he is tryna convert them bt to show the world that they believe in him, a Friend of the world n its leaders who are aagents of the devil there master is An Enemy of God, T.B joshua has nt done half of wat the Antichrist is goin to do yet he is getting worship, now i know the Word of God is Complete

Al mustapha was wit him nt cos he recognise the power in Jesus he went there to see his friend, can T.B J , boldly preach d gospel to Al mustapha Dis man is always fixing himself in anytin dat will make him more famous, n dats why he got into the football prediction stuff too,
If Our Lord Jesus was as friendly to the world n beeing giving awards for Performing miracles then he wouldnt hav been crucified cos the world wont even allow it,
T.B Joshua is An Agent of the Devil beeing forced upon us by the rulers of this world,
Soon T.B joshua will introduce a man he will claim greater than him N that man will be the AntiChrist n he will be worshiped, T.B joshua is an Enemy of God a Friend Of the world leaders... Who everyone knows hw occultic they

are, T.B J is the worst thing to eva happen to Africa, dozs who hav collected his gifts in the one way or the other be ready to pay wit ur blood soon, JESUS IS LORD

manipulating the word of God to justify ur
maopic views, God is bigger and greater than these.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: sorry but amend ur words. Y shld u have faith in a human being like urself? U don't nid a prophet to pray for u or predict your future if u open ur mouth nd pray God will hear ur prayers.
http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/20-20.htm

New International Version
(©2011)
Early in the morning they left
for the Desert of Tekoa. As
they set out, Jehoshaphat
stood and said, "Listen to me,
Judah and people of
Jerusalem! Have faith in the
LORD your God and you will
be upheld; have faith in his
prophets and you will be
successful."

(©2001)
And they rose early in the
morning and went out into
the wilderness of Tekoa. And
when they went out,
Jehoshaphat stood and said,
“Hear me, Judah and
inhabitants of Jerusalem!
Believe in the LORD your
God, and you will be
established; believe his
prophets, and you will
succeed.”
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by seaman007: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
I was once skeptical about the church and pastor TB josuah
Not until I relocated to ikotun egbe
I saw things for myself
I live very close to the church and attend sometimes
Hav never seen such a man of God like the prophet,so humble
Millions of people travel from far and wide to get bless
Yet we here in nigeriia still critizise the man

For all those critizing him,don't let the anger of God come on you
If you cannot deliver the man and he deliver you from any problem
Then you shd respect the anoiting in him.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Lordlexy: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
P.Stacks:
I loved this aspect tho.

"When you know your picture of tomorrow and you'r sure about it, it would be enough to impart strength to endure the present difficulty of today".

I don't know what to make of this reality tho!
But here is a Muslim from the North Agreeing with a Christian from the South. It makes me weak. It makes me believe we can live as one in nigeria.

I'm an advocate of Abolishing Religion in Nigeria.. We have Muslim folks out there who would not be happy about this, and anger would be bottled up?
Al-musthapha has endured a lot for over 14years, A Major in the Nigerian Army then would probably be a Brigadier general today.

What I'm saying is that, Religion is a tool of segregation, it divides us as a people, what ever divides us makes us fall as its United we stand and divided we fall. Let's Abolish religion so Christains and Muslims can stand 2geda in love as in Pastor TB joshua and Major Al-Mustpha.

As for weda TB joshua is a real man of God, that is for God to decide.

If Nigeria must survive, Muslims and Xtians must live 2geda or the Religions just be Abolished and let people have peace..

Nigeria is a Marriage of Forced Religions, Forced Languages, Forced Cultures, Forced Ethnicities. Nigeria is a very inconvinient Marriage..

I don't Even believe in the concept of Marriage in the first place, not to talk of a Forced one.

When God divided people at the Tower of Babel with different languages, it was to create confusion amongst the People. Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo, are way to confused to understand themselves..

If the Hausa's say they want Boko Haram, give them boko haram.

If the Igbos say they want resource control, give them resource control

And see if the Yoruba people won't still be the most progressive of them all..

We have had enof of this rubbish called

1. Religious Intolerance.
2. Diverse culture forced into an unholy Union
3. We have had enough of Madness in Nigeria..

I will not take Patience Jonathan insulting Professor Wole Soyinka, because even Attaining the status of a Professor alone is no small feet not to talk of being a. Noble Laureate.

This project called Nigeria must be a joke.

Major Al-Mustapha, I'm happy you are out, and hav chosen to be a better person.
Nigerian justice system has held you for 14 years, when you're not Nelson Mandela.

We must Re-form Nigeria weda we like it or not or let everybody go their seperate ways.
I have been trying to make sense of ur contradictory post and where stand with respect to d Professor and d 1st lady, religion, unity and separation. With due respect, you tend to overflogged and over mixed them that i don't know where you stand. To start with, Chritianity is not a religion but d life of God in a man that makes him live and function like Christ. So your call for religion to be done away wit, leave much to be desire. Secondly, no tribe encourage disrespect to elders, so respect to elders is not an exclusive practice of the Yorubas except with some eye service which we know them for, and it is hypocritical. However, national issue should not be subjected to tribal or ethnic line of reasoning wit regard to respect to elders as pertaining Wole Soyinka and the 1st Lady. So stop bringing tribal mentality to national polity, it is not healthy. Also, you continue to enphasis on d Laurete won by d Prof, as much as that is commendable, if that is what you are holding on to as ur trophy for progressfulness, then our case is a hopeless one, when young ppl the world over are trailing new blaze in technology and health, we are here eulogising something that has no direct meaning to our present life. In between, i'm not a fan of the 1st lady, but i appreciate ppl that approach issue wit objectivity without prejudice. Thanks.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Zamizoni(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.

na true u talk, ur PA na im dey supply them b4 him marry ur MA. Bride price money self come from the sale of hemp grin
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Reference:

Oga. Christians do not predict the future please. Things are revealed to us by the Word and explained by the spirit. And it comes stage by stage as you follow in faith. Sorcery is not christianity. Christianity is not magic or spiritism. Period.
But isaiah predicted the coming of jesus and jeremaih predicted the killing of babies by herod almost hundred years before it happened.
Let me ask u one question,if pastor adeboye predicts tomorrow that gej will win the next election and that God has told him that ,will you believe him?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Willgates(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

@the bolded like seriously? Lmao...over sabi go kee us wo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.