Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates (50803 Views)

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / 7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozolity: No its ur money idiot. Her pay at World Bank was much higher dan what she earns now.
That her pay then cannot buy a duplex in abuja's highbrow areas, the affluence she enjoys today is naija's money.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by mekano1980: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
tellwisdom: That obese woman lavishing our money on her ugly children sad

Ignorant is a disease,when did she become the Nigeria minister,and when did her children graduated,ur just been jealous,she's on money b4 she became the Nigeria minister,have this in ur stinking skull.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
ceeethru: with all this qualifications, are they the richest in the world? Good name is better than riches. However, if my father or mother was opportune to still from govt, by i now i should be the harvard product from nigeria.
Money apart, with this English, you're not even close to MAU talk less of Harvard

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
gedtalks:

it is by how Is it by unilag undecided undecided
neither is it by unilag, some of you are too brain washed to venture outside the box.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by reechest: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Flawless~diva:

Chai, you have a typical Nigerian mentality.
It's easier to get into Absu medical school, try unilag or UI and see if you'll enter. Like the person whom you earlier quoted, it's about one's abilities not necessarily money or academic qualities(tho is part). One can be admitted into Harvard and obtain some form of financial Aid. There's nothing like if its education, or Engineering. You have not heard of Harvard business, medical or law school eh.
This comparison you brought up is not necessary. None of them studied Engineering, i'm sure they would have gone to the very best.
Never knew people still think with their anus.... At ur Age,EZUZU!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Erifenz: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
How many motor car can they produce?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Dammysk(f): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

I hate Islam with passion.

Lol! Many hated islam! Many hates islam and many will still hate! It doesn't change d Quran nor the fundamental principles of the Religion! So no1 cares bro! Mayb u dnt knw some hates xtianity too! Atheists r better humans than so many religious folks! #Religious fundamentalists oshi# ur Religion will not save d world! Think Right!!! Where r dis religions wen thinz go sour in this part of the world by d day? Religion wunt think for u mahn! Think Goodness Think Greatness! Stop hating religion or tribes! Hate d parasitic mode of governance in ur country that planted d roots of all evil in ur country!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Decryptor: You and the people liking your pathetic posts are nothing but nin.com.poops!
U will never attain 1/1000000 of Ngozi's accomplishments till you die!! Ezi ofia!!

ARES: Internet warrior, slap master, when u see him in real life now the only words coming out of ur mouth will be chairman make ur boy chop something nah.

U are asking if it is her money, can u look at the dates the children graduated. Come to think of it, do u think u just buy admission into harvard.

Ishsoph: U should bear tellfoolishness at least ur stup.dty wil be tolerated.

Y'all fail to realize you have been caged...Suffering seems to be a luxury at this moment in your lives sad

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by oduncutie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
tsmack: I truly fear for this nation!

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

You should at least do yourself the justice of googling up Harvard before embarrassing your family and country on the social media.

In case you don’t know, Harvard is not about money. It is about ability!

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

Harvard is NEVER about money!

Ngozi's children should be celebrated because gaining admission into such a school is an achievement on its own. Why do you think some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by WarriPikin1: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
This Afriface sef,
Na jealousy go kill you o!
The pikin wey dem born for America,you wey dem born for [size=15pt]Okitipukpa[/size] wan chance dem? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Jhulyan(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
chidyhels: Good for them.
But the boys are fugly sha lipsrsealed
beauty and brains don't go
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by oduncutie(f): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
I c a lot of envious people here.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Dammysk(f): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
1 Great Family!!! I only hope they impact on dis country! Mk dem kom bak ooo! Lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by olivertwist: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
chidindufrank: Good for them. But nobe by harvard o

On point. At the end of the day, she's still doing yes Ma'am/ yes Sir to PEJ and GEJ ( both Uniport graduates Biology/Zoology respectively).

So, I agree with you, it's not by Harvard alone...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Afrok(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Simply Harvardous family...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nomski0(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jhulyan: beauty and brains don't go
Who in God's name told you that?!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by lymelyte(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
The best gift you can give to a child is EDUCATION..THUMBS UP WOMAN...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by mkoabiola: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na dier tym.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by rawsh247(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wow..!!, I should employ one of those kids...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by nat138: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Some people's ignorance is beyond cpmprehension. I normally dont comment on these kinds of topics but the ignorance displayed here is beyond ridiculous, I weep for some Nigerian youths.

Some people are so narrow minded that to them everybody whose child schools abroad is a thief, come on how much are these school fees you all are shouting about? Apart from anything else, schools like Harvard are not about money, infact most American top universities are not after money. Even with all your money, you wont get into the schools if you dont qualify intellectually so please can people stop spewing rubbish about NOI sending her kids to Harvard on stolen money.

For all we know these kids got in on various scholarships, know that most American universities will give scholarships to any student who merits it. Alot of students get scholarships yearly.
Also if you dont know the dynamics/priviledges involved in working with certain organizations, dont be quick to jump to conclusions. Organizations such as the world bank sponsor employees kids to school anywhere in the world by covering a very high percentage of fees and other costs associated with the kids schooling up to a certain age. So please all ignorant people should learn these things and talk logically.

Lastly what makes you think NOI's kids are not entitled to home fees which are far cheaper than international fees, if most people choose to argue from the point of her stealing money to send her kids abroad.

Please.lets use our heads to think most times. If you aspire for greater things, be happy for others and God will butter your own bread.

Not every parent whose kids school abroad is a thief biko. There are many ways through which students get funding for universities abroad.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by sewen2000(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
NeoTesla: Very impressive. It takes brains and diligence to get into Harvard and survive there. Kudos to the parents who taught all four kids the value of hard work.
ok,na there u too graduate?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gbam!!Pls tell them o!na jealousy dey worry some pple here. Poverty stricken fools always looking for som1 to blame for their misfortune!
gedtalks:

these are the kind of people that don't know what is happening in their country, they just open their mouths and talk like fools. You dont even qualify to be the househelp in that family
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Sirfergie1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

u son of a bitch! Hate islam or love it.islam is the fastest growing religion on earth.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Congratulobia...so hw does that rectify d myriad of catastrophic policies bedevling nigeria's economy?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by nairafx: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2013

what a foolish comment?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by EMERITUS1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
No wonder she said nigerian university graduates are unemployeable, her children will soon join el rufai's daughters.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls dnt let ur jealousy blind ur brains too(ie if u have any)madam Ngozi can neva b a slave to the Jonas and Mrs Jona can never challenge madam Ngozi d way she did to soyinka so relax nd stop bein jealous.Btw u can't go to harvard when u have notin to offer!
olivertwist:

On point. At the end of the day, she's still doing yes Ma'am/ yes Sir to PEJ and GEJ ( both Uniport graduates Biology/Zoology respectively).

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls dnt let ur jealousy blind ur brains too(ie if u have any)madam Ngozi can neva b a slave to the Jonas and Mrs Jona can never challenge madam Ngozi d way she did to soyinka so relax nd stop bein jealous.Btw u can't go to harvard when u have notin to offer!
olivertwist:

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by sexyfire911(f): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
I HATE ISLAM...period
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by HZwriters: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
I will get there
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by mohammedmagnus: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
tellwisdom: That obese woman lavishing our money on her ugly children sad
guy u wicked shun
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Akiika: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
tsmack: I truly fear for this nation!

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

You should at least do yourself the justice of googling up Harvard before embarrassing your family and country on the social media.

In case you don’t know, Harvard is not about money. It is about ability!

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

Harvard is NEVER about money!

Ngozi's children should be celebrated because gaining admission into such a school is an achievement on its own. Why do you think some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

God bless Nigeria!
...And one of the undocumented factor is that someone in your lineage especially immediate parent must be an alumnus! F-A-C-T!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Fresh $319m Abacha Loot In Uk, France - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.