Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11522 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by ty4real(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2008
@Jenny &Welli

I smell another wedding ceremony in here kiss kiss kiss kiss

@RampantT

Dont be a play wife ooo, you are married and stop all this things wey you dey do for hia or else if he divorces you,you wont get nufinooooo grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2008
MAKE UNA LEAVE RAMPANT NOW

WATS ALL DIS WEDDING TALK ABT
PLS U GUYS SHLD GO BACK TO D TOPIC
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:00pm On May 23, 2008
i think u guys have pissed off rampant, u owe her an apology.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2008
which other wedding ceremony u dey smell ty4real?abeg tell me wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2008
Well not dat my path & RAMPANT's have crossed b4,but she sounds like your Yetunde GTB,who'll want her desirables well serviced b4 marriage to confirm u're up to the task  tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2008
@LERI

I SECOND DAT

U GUYS OWE D BABE AN APOLOGY
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2008
Which wedding again?

Una no dey tire?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:03pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

i think u guys have pissed off rampant, u owe her an apology.
Thanks wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2008
Well not that my path & RAMPANT's have crossed before,but she sounds like your Yetunde GTB,who'll want her desirables well serviced before marriage to confirm u're up to the task

I DONT BELIEVE U ,D RAMPANT T I KNOW IS QUITE DECENT,SHE DOESNT FIT UNTO D PICTURE U JUST PAINTED
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:06pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

Well not that my path & RAMPANT's have crossed before,but she sounds like your Yetunde GTB,who'll want her desirables well serviced before marriage to confirm u're up to the task  tongue

with all due respect, u sound like trouble, lol. u have winded rampant up and i don't think she deserves it. rampant was just having fun, and the thing about yetunde was not about her wanting her desirables serviced b4 marraige, it's a choice and she has a right to mk that choice. it is the not been truthful that pisses me off. if u are dating and u want someone else, just break it up and date someone else, not lie to someone and mk them feel unworthy. sorry 4 my venting jare.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

I DONT BELIEVE You ,D RAMPANT T I KNOW IS QUITE DECENT,SHE DOESNT FIT UNTO D PICTURE You JUST PAINTED

Decency has nothing to do with confirming you 'fiance ' is up to the task.

I for one will keep it till wedding nite  tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by eldee(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster

my humble advise ,rampant will dump u soon just d way she dumped

sly
bawomolo
debosky
stephen
4play
frank
dapsy
eldee
xerxes
4him
and so on,

wish u luck though

Nah, she didn't dump me, I just got tired of her when Adesuwa came calling
Man got game hun wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by ty4real(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

which other wedding ceremony u dey smell ty4real?abeg tell me wink

Leirop & Hymen

Even though na RampantT he want but I think Bigamy go start from nairaland so that he will leave rampant alone or what do you think?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2008
rAMPANTt, pele, ndo, jo, sorry, bikonu grin grin grin grin grin
but believe me, i cant stop loving you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 23, 2008
Decency has nothing to do with confirming you 'fiance ' is up to the task.

I for one will keep it till wedding night
tongue

GOOD FOR U, wink same goes to rampant ,she does not do illegal things smiley she prefers d legal stuffs.if u know wat i mean atleast shes trying to avoid fornication wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

with all due respect, u sound like trouble, lol. u have winded rampant up and i don't think she deserves it. rampant was just having fun, and the thing about yetunde was not about her wanting her desirables serviced before marraige, it's a choice and she has a right to mk that choice. it is the not been truthful that pisses me off. if u are dating and u want someone else, just break it up and date someone else, not lie to someone and mk them feel unworthy. sorry 4 my venting jare.

to be frank with u , i could be troublesome attimes,just trying to catch some fun like u ,by poking a few people.

Thanks for clarifying,i actually tot it was the sexual part that got u worked up !

RAMPANT pele, i love u with God's love kiss.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 8:11pm On May 23, 2008
my humble advise ,rampant will dump u soon just d way she dumped

sly
bawomolo
debosky
stephen
4play
frank
dapsy
eldee
xerxes
4him
and so on,

wish u luck though
I dont even know her. . . .It wasn't me! cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:12pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

with all due respect, u sound like trouble, lol. u have winded rampant up and i don't think she deserves it. rampant was just having fun, and the thing about yetunde was not about her wanting her desirables serviced before marraige, it's a choice and she has a right to mk that choice. it is the not been truthful that pisses me off. if u are dating and u want someone else, just break it up and date someone else, not lie to someone and mk them feel unworthy. sorry 4 my venting jare.

you're my hero jare kiss kiss kiss kiss

You sound cool enough. . meet you on the otherside wink

eldee:

Man got game hun wink

you and who?

The Sly:

I don't even know her. . . .It wasn't me! cheesy
you dnt know me abi?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:12pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

Man got game hun wink

just when we are trying to go bck to the topic, u had to throw this in, thanks bro. can we pls move on to the topic now?
ty4real:

Leirop & Hymen

Even though na RampantT he want but I think Bigamy go start from nairaland so that he will leave rampant alone or what do you think?

oh just stop it, haba.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

same here, my sis

Jenny, trouble make you, where r u? grin grin

jennykadry:

GOOD FOR You, wink same goes to rampant ,she does not do illegal things smiley she prefers d legal stuffs.if u know what i mean atleast shes trying to avoid fornication wink
lol! na wa o
thanks sha
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Rebellious(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

to be frank with u , i could be troublesome attimes,just trying to catch some fun like u ,by poking a few people.

Thanks for clarifying,i actually tot it was the sexual part that got u worked up !

You're just full of shit.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:14pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious:

LOL! Rebellious, leave am

[size=25pt]ok, back to topic!![/size]
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2008
Jenny, trouble make you, where r u? grin grin

im here wink kiss
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2008
ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY, I HUG ALL OF U, and rampantt dont call me daddycool, im a very young blood grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:16pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious:

hymen:

thanks dear.
RampantT:

you and who?
you dnt know me abi?

no wahala jo
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by eldee(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

you and who?

Eldee and Morenike cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

Eldee and Morenike cheesy

I heard she was a gentle caring lady. .
greet her for me
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2008
@REBEL

BABES U DEY VEX O!!!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:18pm On May 23, 2008
now that we are all one big family, i don't think anybody will give me any names of playgirls in lagos abi
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:19pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious:

& where are u coming FROM, without a collar?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2008
back to topic,

My ex gf, B>>>>>, she sent me her account number yesterday, what for   ?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:19pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

now that we are all one big family, i don't think anybody will give me any names of playgirls in lagos abi
Wait, are you in Lagos or Chicago?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake / Scholarship, Loans And Opportunities For Africans / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.