Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11526 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 8:48pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

You know deep in your mind that since the dayz of John the Baptist, till His Kingdom comes, u'll never get a guy as fly, tall, responsible, intelligent and handsome as eLDee.
End of discussion!!!
Mayne she's seen someone that's more handsome and intelligent than you and the person is OLUSEGUN OBASANJO. . . grin
Well she said it herself. . . . . . .now aint that a kick? grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2008
cool lets all have popcorn i will buy.
is anyone seeing any movie 2nite? i heard the new indi movie is cool.

WHICH MOVIE PASS DIS ONE HERE
ON NL
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

i hope hmmmmmm means u want to

they gat ma money already.
I'll go see it tomoro and will update u on my review.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

why don't you get to really know this side of me on NL
ask them o, am a peacemaker most of the time. . .but am not one of those gentle kittens. . . tongue tongue
and in the mean time, I get to know who is behind the pc or laptop

What do you know, you'll be in North Florida, am in North Florida (but not this summer), maybe we night accidentally bump each other wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Kosol(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2008
I don't think I need just the names of ladyplayers in Lagos, I want their addresses and digits. I'ld love to be in the ring and test to see who's the true LORD OF THE RINGS. Please can anyone help me with that? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:51pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

they gat ma money already.
I'll go see it tomoro and will update u on my review.

cool stuff.

RampantT:

yes, I know that!
That's why I'll rather go for you ~roll eye~

is that really ur pic on ur profile?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:51pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

Mayne she's seen someone that's more handsome and intelligent than you and the person is OLUSEGUN OBASANJO. . . grin
leave me jo angry angry angry agbaya!

leirop:

cool lets all have popcorn i will buy.

what movie. . .abeg, let me know!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by eldee(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

Hehehe, leave her with her Specsavers taste
The painful part is I'm not into her, not even if I was paid grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:52pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

cool stuff.

is that really your pic on your profile?
Yes undecided
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:53pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

You keep mentioning that, am I asking you to be? angry
abegi, let me enjoy the thread jare
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 23, 2008
hehehehe . . . Pop corn abeg
and who ever has the ganja . . pass it on grin

see ya head,shurup joooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2008
Is Rampant same person as Toyinrayo?? lipsrsealed embarassed

anyone knows?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:54pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Yes undecided

cool. i am down with getting to know this side of u, i am not in a hurry at all.
Kosol:

I don't think I need just the names of ladyplayers in Lagos, I want their addresses and digits. I'ld love to be in the ring and test to see who's the true LORD OF THE RINGS. Please can anyone help me with that? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee

haaaaa, u will kill ur self bro
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

see ya head,shurup joooo angry angry angry angry

u are such a party pooper
u just killed the fun jo tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2008
@RAMPANT

U LOOK LIKE PERSON
WEY GO LIKE TROUBLE O!!!
U SOUND GENTLE BUT U LOOK MEAN tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

cool. i am down with getting to know this side of u, i am not in a hurry at all.
haaaaa, u will kill your self bro

haha uncle . . u don totally forget yetunde be dat o shocked
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Uche2nna(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

leave me jo angry angry angry [b]agbaya![/b]what movie. . .abeg, let me know!

cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:56pm On May 23, 2008
some of us have been here for like 4 hrs, what exactly do u guys do, answers pls.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:56pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Is Rampant same person as Toyinrayo?? lipsrsealed embarassed

anyone knows?

LMAO!! thought you knew
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

LMAO!! thought you knew

That pic just sold u out now tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2008
some of us have been here for like 4 hrs, what exactly do u guys do, answers please.

WE SHLD ASK U D SAME QUESTION
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by savanaha: 8:58pm On May 23, 2008
I think the arguers are hillarious. Seeing as none of you will actually ever meet each other and resort to physically fighting the exchange of words via keyboard is pure comedy (to me atleast). I understand those that want to end it but let nature take course and don't pop a blood vessele for those that want to cyberbitch.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:58pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

haha uncle . . u don totally forget yetunde be that o shocked

abi, let me bask in this lovely forum abeg, it's been fun.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:58pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

That pic just sold u out now tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol!

leirop:

some of us have been here for like 4 hrs, what exactly do u guys do, answers please.
I'm a student jare. . . tongue

ruky_ivy:

@RAMPANT

You LOOK LIKE PERSON
WEY GO LIKE TROUBLE O!!!
You SOUND GENTLE BUT You LOOK MEAN tongue grin grin grin grin
I've seen your pix
Omo, you're sexy o. . .but you look like you're one to give the guys trouble cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 23, 2008
Is Rampant same person as Toyinrayo?? Lips sealed Embarrassed

anyone knows?

yes
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 8:59pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

Me neither!. . . . cheesy
She's verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry small for me likin' . . . . cool
I mean its like hulk hogan. . . dating JOJO. . . . The distance is astronomical. . grin
If i need me a girl. . . .I'ma get a girl of my taste and size. . .not some. . .Infant. . . cheesy grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 9:00pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol!
I'm a student jare. . . tongue

Omo, you're sexy o. . .but you look like you're one to give the guys trouble cheesy cheesy

Indeed . . anyways that pic  is fynnnnnnneeee

but I am still fyynerrrr tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  smiley  wink  wink  wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:00pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

WE SHLD ASK You D SAME QUESTION

i be geologist o, u nko?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 9:01pm On May 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

cheesy
Uche. . . Whats with you and this ''cheesy'' huh ?? angry
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2008
@RAMPANT

WHERE U SEE MY PICS
ME GIVE TROUBLE KE
I CANT HURT A FLY O!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

Me neither!. . . . cheesy
She's verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry small for me likin' . . . . cool
I mean its like hulk hogan. . . dating JOJO. . . . The distance is astronomical. . grin
If i need me a girl. . . .I'ma get a girl of my taste and size. . .not some. . .Infant. . . cheesy grin
ok undecided
Sly and Eldee, ehrrrrrrrrrm, I hope I dnt get you guys. . .I seriously hope am not worthy enough embarassed

@All
any new movies lately?
I wanna go and watch a movie
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

i be geologist o, u nko?
I be Will Smith's concubine tongue

Come ruki, how come ur age on ur profile says u're -2?
u suppose still remain inside belle be dat now undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! / Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.