Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11529 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 23, 2008
i tot OLD thing s had PASSEd & ALL THINGS WERE NEW

give us d scripture hymen,i know d scripture but i want to hear it from d horses mouth
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 7:39pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

this thread was created for us to recognise d two lovers(rampant and dapsy)

One hour lunch and I missed all this?
Who be Dapsy again?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 7:39pm On May 23, 2008
@DIVA

YEA BEEN ON NL
4 A WHILE NOW

WHY DO U ASK
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:40pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
you dnt trust me? lol. . .it's the other way around
Na becuz he's broke

and y don't u? i mean, i totally understand if u don't sha
welli:

i've got 100% percent authority to spoil it cus my rampant is denyin her loff

haba, u dey chance me be that o
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2008
@busta

dapsy na rampant property naaaa wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 7:41pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@busta

U wan kill am?
how many property she go get?

ruky_ivy:

@DIVA

YEA BEEN ON Nairaland
4 A WHILE NOW

WHY DO You ASK
just curious hun
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 7:42pm On May 23, 2008
@Leirop
Dnt mind them jare. . .them just dey play. . .i apologize for them

Why dnt me and you get to talking grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 23, 2008
i think the poster leirop is inlove wt rampant,now i know why u r criticising wellicious cos she said rampant belongs to dapsy,my friend(poster)look else where and leave rampant alone wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:42pm On May 23, 2008
oh well, since u guys have completely taken over my thread, i will have to shut my mouth. still can't mk egusi and still have a broken heart
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

oh well, since u guys have completely taken over my thread, i will have to shut my mouth. still can't mk egusi and still have a broken heart
I can fix that

@jenny and welli and daddycool
stop am o, stop am angry angry grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2008
MY DEAR LERI

WEN I SAY I WANT  HOOK U UP
U DEY FORM
ANYWAYZ,
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:44pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

@Leirop
Dnt mind them jare. . .them just dey play. . .i apologize for them

Why dnt me and you get to talking grin

it's about time jare, will the rest of u respect our privacy at this time and leave this thread, pls.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2008
ruky r u trying to hook m´him up to u undecided
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:46pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

MY DEAR LERI

WEN I SAY I WANT HOOK You UP
You DEY FORM
ANYWAYZ,

but u wanted to hook me up with someone that u said will kill the other guy, haba.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 23, 2008
@poster

my humble advise ,rampant will dump u soon just d way she dumped

sly
bawomolo
debosky
stephen
4play
frank
dapsy
eldee
xerxes
4him
and so on,

wish u luck though
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 7:47pm On May 23, 2008
Nice one leirop,keep hope alive & 'gb'esu laye'

If 't'll help my brother told me there's one Nkechi  in UPS dat does what u're talking abt sha
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@busta

She's my property
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:48pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

i think the poster leirop is inlove wt rampant,now i know why you're criticising wellicious because she said rampant belongs to dapsy,my friend(poster)look else where and leave rampant alone wink

naaa, i am meeting everyone for d 1st time, will let u know if rampant and i ever get there
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 7:49pm On May 23, 2008
@LERI

naaa, i am meeting everyone for d 1st time, will let u know if rampant and i ever get there

TOT U SAID U DONT DO
ONLINE STUFFZ
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:50pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

She's my property

is she?

hymen:

Nice one leirop,keep hope alive & 'gb'esu laye'

If 't'll help my brother told me there's one Nkechi  in UPS that does what u're talking about sha

lol, and what was that?
jennykadry:

@poster

sly
bawomolo
debosky
stephen
4play
frank
dapsy
eldee
xerxes
4him
and so on,

wish u luck though

a man that is down fears no fall, but thanks, u are so kind
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster

sly
bawomolo
dedosky
stephen
4play
frank
dapsy
eldee
xerxes
4him
and so on,

wish u luck though

Jenny stop am

but dedosky? lmao!!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:52pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@LERI

TOT You SAID You DONT DO
ONLINE STUFFZ

i don't, rampant and i are just having fun, comon na.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2008
If 't'll help my brother told me there's one Nkechi  in UPS that does what u're talking about sha

lol, and what was that?

SHE WAS TALKIN ABT UR TOPIC
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 7:53pm On May 23, 2008
PLS FORGET RAMPANT ,SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 7:54pm On May 23, 2008

@LERI

U DEY FIND VIRGIN
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:54pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

SHE WAS TALKIN ABT UR TOPIC

oh, ok
hymen:

was not looking for one.
but guys, wetin rampant do all of una sef, haba. am i missing something?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:55pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@LERI

You DEY FIND VIRGIN

see me see wahala o, pls ask hymen
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 7:56pm On May 23, 2008
but guys, wetin rampant do all of una sef, haba. am i missing something

MY DEAR AM LOST TOO O!!!

RAMPANT WETIN U DO DEM
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 7:56pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

oh, ok
was not looking for one.
but guys, wetin rampant do all of una sef, haba. am i missing something?
I dnt get all of them o. . .
ppl plz respect na

dapsycool:

She's my property
waka pass jo

leirop:

it's about time jare, will the rest of u respect our privacy at this time and leave this thread, please.

like seriously. .
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

oh, ok
was not looking for one.

Ye !
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 7:58pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

seriously, like seriously. . undecided
cut the crap
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 7:58pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

MY DEAR AM LOST TOO O!!!

RAMPANT WETIN You DO DEM

meanwhile, how far with the gist and list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO / What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.