Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11530 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2008
@HYMEN

Fine,but you'll agree with me, the bitch came from nowhere & attacked !

HA HA

TOT U WERE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 8:35pm On May 23, 2008
sly, since you no get girl, put your friend's girlfriend name here
Shhusssssssh!. . . . . . . Your eldee Obasanjo is here jor!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2008
na wa o

too much hookups goin on here lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2008
where da hell is dat stephen sef angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Xerxes1(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

@Rampant
No responsible guy discusses his girlfriend or ex, this topic is so freakin disrespectful. . .

Besides is it possible to have a female player? The last time I checked they were easily known as b*tches

You are 90% correct. . . . .No correct guy discusses his MAIN gurlfriend but guys discuss bwitches!!!!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

i am a proud nigerian too and i am not stubborn, i think, lol.
can we vote? for and against closing this thread
hmmmmmmm. . . me like a stubborn guy. . . just not a disrespectful one. hope you';re not
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Rebellious(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@HYMEN

HA HA

TOT You WERE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN shocked shocked shocked

And you believed? Her name is hymen. Fucking slut is more like it.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

haba stop it. it's my friend you're calling a bitch  angry

Oxford dictionary:
Bitch: a woman esp a cruel and unpleasant one.

I understand standing up for a friend,but how would you define such senseless & baseles attack?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by StephenP(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

where da hell is that stephen sef angry angry angry angry grin

Here watching the fight. Now all I need is popcorn. . .
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2008
will hymen and rebellious stop all dis,we are not kids here for christsake,so lets not act like one,ah ah angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2008
@HYMEN

CHINEKE

U SUPRISE ME
PLS HELP US STOP DIS
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:38pm On May 23, 2008
Xerxes.:

You are 90% correct. . . . .No correct guy discusses his MAIN girlfriend but guys discuss bwitches!!!!!

here we go again. ok, for those that think what i said was disrespectful, i apologize. let's just close this thread guys, or talk about something else.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

Oxford dictionary:

I understand standing up for a friend,but how would you define such senseless & baseles attack?
am not. , and we've been saying stop for a while
yet you both keep bashing
plz, just cut it out

The Sly:

Shhusssssssh!. . . . . . . Your eldee Obasanjo is here jor!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
eldee is uglier thn OBJ jare. . he's too short for me grin grin

Rebellious:

And you believed? Her name is hymen. Fucking slut is more like it.
rebellious!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by eldee(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

oh plz, dnt give me the gibberish. . every guy talks about his GF
Aight but ony when you want to boast wiv ur friends that u've got the perfect chick

I could even get caught boasting bout my escapades, but to single one out is not really gentlemanly
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious:

Do you think I fucking care? You're too ugly to get some anyway.

That just confirms u give it to every arsehole that makes a pass at u,oloshi.

your location aptly describes your type. I can't be seen on the same thread with such a disgrace to womanhood .
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2008
Here watching the fight. Now all I need is popcorn. .
shatap cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy amamu na obi na to gi maka ifugo nwanyi cadet ebe'a lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

Aight but ony when you want to boast with your friends that u've got the perfect chick

I could even get caught boasting bout my escapades, but to single one out is not really gentlemanly
oh plzzzz, every guy talks abt the good and bad of their GF. , ok?

leirop:

here we go again. ok, for those that think what i said was disrespectful, i apologize. let's just close this thread guys, or talk about something else.
dnt apologize to him. . his ears et eys are always close. . he can't hear or see the truth when he comes close to it. smiley
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:41pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

hmmmmmmm. . . me like a stubborn guy. . . just not a disrespectful one. hope you';re not

why don't u find out?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Xerxes1(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious and Hymen. . . . .PLEASE STOP THIS kizzack.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Rebellious(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

Oxford dictionary:

Thought you were having fun poking other people? How do you like it now bitch?

hymen:

That just confirms u give it to every arsehole that makes a pass a u,oloshi.

your location aptly describes your type. I can't be seen un the same thread with such a disgrace to womanhood .

Bitch call the whambulance if you're just going whine like a retard.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2008
eldee is uglier thn OBJ jare. . he's too short for me

HMMMMMMMM
TOO SHORT 4 U
grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:42pm On May 23, 2008
Who has the Pop Corn?

Abeg pass am jo grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:42pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

why don't u find out?
hmmmmmmmm. . . grin cheesy

@rebellious and Hymen
It's enough na
@rebellious
I dnt say plz to just anyone
and am asking you to plz stop it

ruky_ivy:

HMMMMMMMM
TOO SHORT 4 You
grin grin

LOL! In height haba!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2008
@DIVA

MY DEAR E BE LIKE SAY
I NEED POPCORN TOO O
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 8:43pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

That statement aint got nuffin to do with u homebwoi!!!!!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by eldee(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

am not. , and we've been saying stop for a while
yet you both keep bashing
plz, just cut it out
eldee is uglier thn OBJ jare. . he's too short for me grin grin
rebellious!!

You know deep in your mind that since the dayz of John the Baptist, till His Kingdom comes, u'll never get a guy as fly, tall, responsible, intelligent and handsome as eLDee.
End of discussion!!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious and Hymen. . . . .PLEASE STOP THIS kizzack.

tell them xerxes

Who has the Pop Corn?

Abeg pass am jo

buzy sharap diaaaa olofofo,aproko angry angry grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:44pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious:

Thought you were having fun poking other people? How do you like it now bitch?

YOU are the BITCH. remember ?

Rebellious:

Bitch call the whambulance  if you're just going whine like a retard.

You've either just had a hemispherectomy, or you're on something cheap but really HARSH. We re !
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:45pm On May 23, 2008
LOL! In height haba!

LOL
U DIS BAD BABE
WAT WERE U TINKIN grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

buzy sharap diaaaa olofofo,aproko angry angry grin

hehehehe . . . Pop corn abeg
and who ever has the ganja . . pass it on grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:47pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

You know deep in your mind that since the dayz of John the Baptist, till His Kingdom comes, u'll never get a guy as fly, tall, responsible, intelligent and handsome as [b]OBJ[/b]
End of discussion!!!
yes, I know that!
That's why I'll rather go for you ~roll eye~
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:47pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@DIVA

MY DEAR E BE LIKE SAY
I NEED POPCORN TOO O

cool lets all have popcorn i will buy.
is anyone seeing any movie 2nite? i heard the new indi movie is cool.

RampantT:

hmmmmmmmm. . . grin cheesy

@rebellious and Hymen
It's enough na
@rebellious
I dnt say plz to just anyone
and am asking you to plz stop it

LOL! In height haba!

i hope hmmmmmm means u want to

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.