Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (25959 Views)

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

I take exception to old f00ls attacking ladies mindlessly!!

who is this trying so hard to describe gold as wood. even a toddler knows soyinka is miles ahead of anyone east of the Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I thought you were wise that was why I was engaging you. I will stop because you are not. I will only engage you when you become mature.

Your wisdom starts where my foolishness stops dude. Zoom off kid.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

who is this trying so hard to describe gold as wood. even a toddler knows soyinka is miles ahead of anyone east of the Niger.

Am not here for chest beating son. Yes Soyinka is miles ahead of anyone east of the niger....miles ahead in stewpidity and joblessness.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hippopotamus (masculine).
Sheppopotamus (feminine).
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

Am not here for chest beating son. Yes Soyinka is miles ahead of anyone east of the niger....miles ahead in stewpidity and joblessness.

lmao that why your elders keeping coming belle lied flat on the floor for him to influence the Nobel committee to award achebe a nobel laurel post humously. sometimes you people never seems to disappoint me with your stone age reasoning pattern.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You call her advisers, good? Where were these advisers when she called WS an embarrassment? Where were these advisers when roads were closed for days because of her, or was it part of their advice? Be logical.

You and I know wen you throw words at woman, wat do you expect the woman to do @ first, lets say it is a real life suitation! Offcourse, she will definately lash back @ you, and dat was exactly wat Mrs. Johathan hv done, ( you can take dat away frm a woman) due to the fact that she is a public figure, and surrounded by special advisers, she has to follow protocols, by listen to her advisers,
Mr. Wole Soyinka too the first shot, she replied, then follows WS, she never replied, thirdly, WS replied again...... She never replied, haba! Wat does that tell u?

Tell me what are the duties of a special adviser? Are they the once to advise on road closure? Dats is her own personal decision to make, perhaps as a result of security reasons, perhaps other wives of presidents hv done dis in the past, same goes for Obama's wife wen she visited Dubai, Spain name it, security reasons somtime warrant such to happen who knows.....

1 Like

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mr oam4j hope you got my mail sir.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

lmao that why your elders keeping coming belle lied flat on the floor for him to influence the Nobel committee to award achebe a nobel laurel post humously. sometimes you people never seems to disappoint me with your stone age reasoning pattern.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Some funny ish from a kid. Enjoy son
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by hidee20(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Am of d opinion dat when u use proper way 2 correct some ppl,dey tend to discard it quickly but when u use those abusive words it keeps ringing in dere head(not in support of it anyway).
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Some funny ish from a kid. Enjoy son

you need help, reminiscing how you wept so hard the last time we squared up on a free for all battle.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by babyboy3(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

Where was the Prof. during the Abacha's regime, why was he so so so scared to speak out ( and he even ran out of the country) or was he scared to die @ as den? Why his he speaking know, or was it becos the man @ the aim of affairs is so soft-hearted?

The Abacha regime was a military regime, enforced by the power of the gun, no freedom of speech no right to liberty! guess what happen to Ken Saro Wiwa when he spoke out! But this is a democratic government that requires check and balance..
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

you need help, reminiscing how you wept so hard the last time we squared up on a free for all battle.

Stop derailing this thread son. The point is that your Ole Soyinka has gone nuts. Deal with it!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

Stop derailing this thread son. The point is that your Ole Soyinka has gone nuts. Deal with it!

and the media guys keep stalking him around just to hear him open his mouth to talk. now I give up on you son.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby-boy:

The Abacha regime was a military regime, enforced by the power of the gun, no freedom of speech no right to liberty! guess what happen to Ken Saro Wiwa when he spoke out! But this is a democratic government that requires check and balance..

Checks and balance indeed! Was Wole Soyinka not in the country wen President Obasanjo's administartion was on? The wife of OBJ did same too, as to wat Mrs. Jonathan, why was WS so mute, why was he not granting/ abusing the late Stella? @ as den, or was he playing politics of region, as he is always known for. Or are u going to tell me that OBJ's administation too was a military regime.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

and the media guys keep stalking him around just to hear him open his mouth to talk. now I give up on you son.

The same way they stalk Patrick Obiahagbon. grin grin grin grin grin COMEDY CENTRAL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by babyboy3(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

You and I know wen you throw words at woman, wat do you expect the woman to do @ first, lets say it is a real life suitation! Offcourse, she will definately lash back @ you, and dat was exactly wat Mrs. Johathan hv done, ( you can take dat away frm a woman) due to the fact that she is a public figure, and surrounded by special advisers, she has to follow protocols, by listen to her advisers,
Mr. Wole Soyinka too the first shot, she replied, then follows WS, she never replied, thirdly, WS replied again...... She never replied, haba! Wat does that tell u?

Tell me what are the duties of a special adviser? Are they the once to advise on road closure? Dats is her own personal decision to make, perhaps as a result of security reasons, perhaps other wives of presidents hv done dis in the past, same goes for Obama's wife wen she visited Dubai, Spain name it, security reasons somtime warrant such to happen who knows.....

They called Margaret Thatcher all the horrible names on the earth because she imposed some serious laws! she didnt flinch she carried on and ignored the jibes coming at her, she didnt lash out like a banshee! She was thick skinned.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by babyboy3(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

Checks and balance indeed! Was Wole Soyinka not in the country wen President Obasanjo's administartion was on? The wife of OBJ did same too, as to wat Mrs. Jonathan, why was WS so mute, why was he not granting/ abusing the late Stella? @ as den, or was he playing politics of region, as he is always known for. Or are u going to tell me that OBJ's administation too was a military regime.

Comparing the Late Stella to UMBLELLA (PEJ) is like Comparing Barcelona to Enugu Rangers
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by brinell(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

Patrick Obahiagbon was also sought after by media men, he was just a pastime for fun. Now I hope Wole Soyinka would not allow himself to degenerate to that level. To me he has been demystified by coming to this diatribe level with Dame Patience. Honestly, I don't feel that sense of awe for him any more.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby-boy:

They called Margaret Thatcher all the horrible names on the earth because she imposed some serious laws! she didnt flinch she carried on and ignored the jibes coming at her, she didnt lash out like a banshee! She was thick skinned.

Shut it!! She lashed out on plenty occasions. Don't dabble into that at all, ok?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

The same way they stalk Patrick Obiahagbon. grin grin grin grin grin COMEDY CENTRAL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

seriously you can't be redeemed.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby-boy:

The late Margaret Thatcher of blessed memory, was a political appointee, but Mrs. Jonathan is not, how can u compare both ladies?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
brinell:

Patrick Obahiagbon was also sought after by media men, he was just a pastime for fun. Now I hope Wole Soyinka would not allow himself to degenerate to that level. To me he has been demystified by coming to this diatribe level with Dame Patience. Honestly, I don't feel that sense of awe for him any more.

Please help me explain it to that deluded kid. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Like Obahiagbon like Soyinka!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

Did you see Stella Obasanjo going to start trouble in Edo State against the Governor of the state?

Thats because Stella was educated unlike the Shepoppo
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

The late Margaret Thatcher of blessed memory, was a political appointee, but Mrs. Jonathan is not, how can u compare both ladies?

Thats why Soyinka was right to call her a mere Appendage of Power
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by deyhollu: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
S-H-E for the SHEPOPO
P-O-P-O for the SHEPOPO
& T-A-M-U-S for the SHEPOPOTAMUS
SHEPOPOTAMUS!!!!!!!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by babyboy3(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

Shut it!! She lashed out on plenty occasions. Don't dabble into that at all, ok?

Dont ever in your natural life tell me to shut it!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Pee2k3: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Burger01: Uncle Wole, just ignore this 'madam Shepopotamus'. You can't definitely descend so low engaging 'madam Shepopotamus' in grammatical tantrums.

Abeg uncle, bone her side Jare. Don't let her tarnish your image sir.

sad
d image of this fool @ 79 has already been tarnished. Soyinka is a waste to nigeria and far from being responsible
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by babyboy3(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

They are both women, in the public who should be role models who should have self control
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Did you see Stella Obasanjo going to start trouble in Edo State against the Governor of the state?

Thats because Stella was educated unlike the Shepoppo

Maybe you hv to do some research, the late Stella was ( hv u had of the Abebe's) how they got contracts via stella in Edo state? And some ministers frm Edo state, that were appointed via Stella's intervention? but via under-ground, and moreover she has a good understanding with the governor @ as then " Mr Lucky Igbenedion" on like in rivers state, there is no understanding b/w Amechi and Mrs GEJ, I can assure u, if there was understanding, you would not have hard of anything.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby-boy:

Dont ever in your natural life tell me to shut it!

And don't you ever in your artificial life come here to spew lies!!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by babyboy3(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

And don't you ever in your artificial life come here to spew lies!!

Name a time when Maggie lashed out at a member of the public?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby-boy:

Name a time when Maggie lashed out at a member of the public?

Good. Can you remember this statement? "If you want more unemployment and more job losses, then keep on striking. Don't blame me." ? (lashing out on strikers)
And this...

"I personally think it utterly disgraceful that any British person should put at risk the health of any sick person, old person or child merely because they want more money in their pockets when other people have settled for that same amount of increase they've been offered," she declared. (Addressing the The National Health Service dispute)

So whats the difference with PEJ reply to your shameless professor? Because she called his opinions of her a "disappointment"? Get real

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Turkish President, Erdogan Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Terrorism / Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.