Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (25954 Views)

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Father told me about love child - Ojukwu's son

http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/father-told-me-about-love-child-ojukwus-son/

He married Bianca when he was old enough to be her father like the sharia senator Yarima.

. http://www.kwenu.com/publications/onyeji/ojukwu_and_biafra_principle.html

With four wives and so many bastards he's still your hero, NO? Those of you living in the glass house should learn not to throw stones.

a cantankerous coward and a peedophile
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mr. Mann:

Isn't this a foolish question, during those times Wole Soyinka was and still against ills facing the society and Nigeria at large, but there wasn't freedom for anybody, EVERYBODY was scared but he was still known for what he stood for then, there was little he could do, he has his family, he has his kids and Abacha could kill anybody and no one would dare him..... He was a bad dictator, he cared less about lifes and he doesn't want anybody to say ANYTHING except yes sir, Wole and other human rights activist didn't have the needed platform to do tjings they were suppose to do.... Its not a matter of soft hearted, this is democracy and there is freedom of speech.... Shepopotamus passed her boundary and Wole lashed out at her, its not a big deal, abacha regime was then we talking of now.

You and I know that Prof. Wole Soyinka till date, if he wants to enter any part of the country today he can enter, without being invited, why cant he just speak with the president's wife, (one on one) perhaps as a way of advise, instead of taking to dalies, and calling her names, this is how he is meant to go about it.....
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by amarral: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
slap1: LOL at Shepopotamus! Creative, I must say!

For those who think it's an insult, it's actually called a metaphor. The First Lady has carried herself, recently, in the manner of a hippo: bullish, uncordinated, destructive and over-zealous! So it's not actually a name-calling. If you recall during the days of Obasanjo's library, when Dangote, Adenuga and others were literally 'forced' to donate towards the library project (Adenuga was 'punished' for donating below the amount OBJ told him to donate), Soyinka termed the donation process 'executive extortion'. It's metaphor, people!

Last week, Jose Mourinho said his Chelsea players trained like animals. . .do you consider that an insult? NO!
U should know the difference B/W correction and embarrassment. Is soyinka himself humble?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Are you the father of Wole Soyinka and Olusegun Obasanjo? Why say the are brothers? Do Soyinka and Obasanjo sound alike? WS spoke against OBJ to the extent that OBJ became tied and said WS' problem was his lack of god (you may say God). WS replied that he had a god but his was different from that of WS.

Mr man, are they not frm both region of the country?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
For ten years now I got to know that some of the words, phrases and clauses invented by Wole Soyinka have found their ways into some dictionaries. I fear, the more the President fails to call his wife to order the more the derogatory words used in refering to her in the dictionary.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

you that have it in abundant have use 90% of your nairaland life in throwing insults. look into the mirror pal.

I just returned your favor.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by amarral: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

You and I know that Prof. Wole Soyinka till date, if he wants to enter any part of the country today he can enter, without being invited, why cant he just speak with the president's wife, (one on one) perhaps as a way of advise, instead of taking to dalies, and calling her names, this is how he is meant to go about it.....
Soyinka's actions has made him a better fool than PEJ.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

Mr man, are they not frm both region of the country?
Does that make them brothers?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
ifeness:

Whether she is someone's mother or not . She ain't acting like a civilised lady. She needs to learn.

And calling her names depicts civility? Go to back to school. hypocrite.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by eagleeye2: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
ezjen: I think it's hi time the operators of this fora, introduced an 'unlike' bar too. So dat some baggers on this thread can weigh their likes as against the unlikes to their damned contributions. angry angry
ehhm mmmh
What about the "HELLO" time.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Something must be wrong with you: You've known WS for years now, it is now that he is 79 that you now know that something must be wrong with his upbringing. Sorry!

It is better to keep shut and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by debbyblaze: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
ACM10: This foolish professor will never respect his age and accomplishments. Aint he ashamed that he is trading words with a lady? No wonder why his three marriages crashed.

honey ds aint got nothing 2 do with his personal life....he was just exercising his "freedom 2 Speech" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

you have been reduced to vegetable on numerous occasions. the last one made you create Yoruba ah Ye. I don't wanna go down that line with you anymore.

WTF is this one saying? Clown abeg park one side if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
amarral: U should know the difference B/W correction and embarrassment. Is soyinka himself humble?
Probably it is that 'embarrassment' that PEJ needs. She was given correction recently by the editorials of The Punch and The News as well as by Ben Nwabueze, Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba and in 2010 by Reuben Abati. Have you noticed that since she called WS an embarrassment, and he replied her she has been laying low?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

It is better to keep shut and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts.
It is f00lish of you to just realize that a 79 year old man never had a better upbring.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Does that make them brothers?

The point I was trying to make is dat he (Prof) should not be bias, in passing judgement, Obj was his brother frm same region, and there was no fault in his government so says Wole Soyinka,,,,,,,,,,,,lol
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Probably it is that 'embarrassment' that PEJ needs. She was given correction recently by the editorials of The Punch and The News as well as by Ben Nwabueze, Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba and in 2010 by Reuben Abati. Have you noticed that since she called WS an embarrassment, and he replied her she has been laying low?

If I may reply u here, point of correction, it was never as a result of Wole Soyinka's name calling that makes the president's wife to lay low, no absolutely no, she has good advisers dat is it, trust me.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Father told me about love child - Ojukwu's son

http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/father-told-me-about-love-child-ojukwus-son/

He married Bianca when he was old enough to be her father like the sharia senator Yarima.

. http://www.kwenu.com/publications/onyeji/ojukwu_and_biafra_principle.html

With four wives and so many bastards he's still your hero, NO? Those of you living in the glass house should learn not to throw stones.

ojukwu had children from other women before bianca but wedded only one wife. He never divorced thrice.

Bianca was above 20 when she got married. She had lived in Enugu town and was a beauty queen, so she was exposed to know what she wants. Nothing like Child marriage.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
omar22:

You mean the crown Ben Bruce helped rigged? please give us a break

if only MBGN organisers can only rig d stuff for very beautiful girls( all round), then am fine with it. Bianca is perfect.

But see what they did this year nah, just for miss bayelsa to win
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Dont mind the lying dolt. Ojukwu married her, she was his fourth wife against the wish of her father like the sharia senator. She was barely 19 while he was 44(typical child abuse).

Nigerian constitution said 18
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:

ojukwu had children from other women before bianca but wedded only one wife. He never divorced thrice.

Bianca was above 20 when she got married. She had lived in Enugu town and was a beauty queen, so she was exposed to know what she wants. Nothing like Child marriage.

From a biafra website

Ojukwu married altogether four wives, one at a time. He married his first wife Elizabeth Okoli from Awka town in Anambra State, in 1957, but she did not have a child. Following their divorce, he married his second wife, Njideka Onyekwelu, from Nawfia, Anambra State in 1964. They had three children: Emeka Jnr, Mimi and Okigbo. Ojukwu married his third wife, Stella Onyeador from Arochukwu in Abia State, and they divorced later in the 1980s. In 1989, he married his fourth wife and widow Bianca Onoh from Udi. They have three children

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/onyeji/ojukwu_and_biafra_principle.html
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by 2fine2fast(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
S..H.... E for the SHE
For the SHEPOPO
P.O.P.O for the SHEPOPO
And TAMUS for the SHEPO..PO.TAMUS
SHEPOPOTAMUS
grin grin grin grin grin
[size=8pt][/size][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is f00lish of you to just realize that a 79 year old man never had a better upbring.

And more foolish of you not to realize that i don't give a damn about him as long as he behaves his age.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
druid06:

Why did your father not stand up against the former military dictator Gen. Abacha during his terror reign?

the same peeps that were racing eastward of Lagos and environs only for most of them to meet their untimely death on the highway. lmao.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

If I may reply u here, point of correction, it was never as a result of Wole Soyinka's name calling that makes the president's wife to lay low, no absolutely no, she has good advisers dat is it, trust me.
You call her advisers, good? Where were these advisers when she called WS an embarrassment? Where were these advisers when roads were closed for days because of her, or was it part of their advice? Be logical.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:

So having sex with women, which is immoral and adultery, is now better than divorcing a woman you're legally married to? Let me put it more succint. Emeka Ojukwu having sex outside wedlock to two women that gave him children whose paternity is in doubt is better than Wole Soyinka divorcing his first two wives he married legally? Why are you talking like shepopotamus?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

And more foolish of you not to realize that i don't give a damn about him as long as he behaves his age.
If you don't give a damn like the President, what are you doing on this thread? Get lost. Moooove.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
So having sex with women, which is immoral and adultery, is now better than divorcing a woman you're legally married to? Let me put it more succint. Emeka Ojukwu having sex outside wedlock to two women that gave him children whose paternity is in doubt is better than Wole Soyinka divorcing his first two wives he married legally? Why are you talking like shepopotamus?

That means that Ojukwu was a real man. Dont you think that your Ole Soyinka is more comfortable with Men? Wont that explain his secret romance with Amaechi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
If you don't give a damn like the President, what are you doing on this thread? Get lost. Moooove.

I take exception to old f00ls attacking ladies mindlessly!!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by seegobe(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
new name for PEJ ......SHEPOPOTAMUS
cant laugh
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

That means that Ojukwu was a real man. Dont you think that your Ole Soyinka is more comfortable with Men? Wont that explain his secret romance with Amaechi? grin grin grin grin
I thought you were wise that was why I was engaging you. I will stop because you are not. I will only engage you when you become mature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram / Abdulrahman Abba Jimeta Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.