Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (25961 Views)

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Babzilla:
LIKE U'VE ACCEPTED THAT URE HIS B!!!TCH NO?
NOW TRYNA MAN UP WITH THE TRASH TALKING
CANT FOOL ME THOUGH
COS AT THE END OF THE DAY
U'D BE BACK THERE ASSUMING THE POSITION
ON UR KNEES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM
OR HOLDING UR ANKLES LIKE A GOOD B!!!TCH SHOULD

OH AND ShyM-X (MORE LIKE SH!+MEX) SOUNDS LIKE THE NAME A DYSLEXIC PATIENT WOULD ADOPT
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Blimey!

I bet you wanted to type "godzilla" when creating your handle but you ended up typing "babzilla" - dyslexia is a biatch. I feel sorry for u, son - get well soon.

I still don't know which is more comical - your obvious mistype of "godzilla" induced by dyslexia or your permanently switched on caps.

Feeling like a comic-con, no? More like a comical-coon - GTFOH!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Bgino(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Every statesman is an Elder
not every Elder is a statesman...

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by akpomeme(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

What is the name of this CULT

Ignoramus
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
sasho9ja:
Lol, pls what primary school did you attend?
Your papa get waec not to talk of phd?
Is your father recognized in your family or even village not to talk of nationally/internationally?
I bet you are jst a teenager, better go watch some Ben-10 or Justin Bieber.
God was merciful to give creatures like you mouth, would have kept you in the wilderness with snakes/scorpions where you actually belong.
Your views are worthless, maybe you hope to be "Ruben Abati" or some of those unskilled, crude uneducated/Mal-informed special spokesmen/media dudes of the presidency!
Grow up Mr. Hipopo.

At least my father is not always on Soyinka's dicck like your father or your shepopotamus of a mother.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

I am still asking you this simple question; and you have not been able to give me a good answer ever since, during Abacha's regime where was Mr. Wole Soyinka? And why was he not talking?

Who's this irrelevant tongue twisting name u keep parroting, mate? Alright, let me get u busy. Post his unauthorised autobiography and educate me about him. I honestly don't know this person and I have never heard about him.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by jude33084(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
5columnist:

We all really need to calm down and not toe the same line with our elders on this one. Be he Prof or shepopotamus. I don't feel great addressing First Lady in this manner in my attempt to highlight why all the insults are unnecessary. Let us not be subjective.

which first lady undecided
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
omar22:

How many times did you see Mrs Abacha in the news or in public?

Yes we did see the late Miriam Babangida but she acted more gracefully and was honoured as one of the most influencial person in Africa. Compared to the one who should audition for the next series of the cartoon movie called Madagascar. Abeg joor someone should put the hippo in a "hot air balloon" and send it towards the Island of Dr Maureaux!

She would provide the hot air!

You asked how many times Mrs. Maryam Abacha was seen in public, the simple answer is who founded the National Hospital Abuja? And how was it commissioned? Secondly, how was the national hospital for women and children commissioned? And where was Mr. Wole Soyinka during the military dictatorship of General Sanni Abacha? Perhaps hiding in one of the western countries.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by omar22(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Can someone tell me how she got "Dame"
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Who's this irrelevant tongue twisting name u keep parroting, mate? Alright, let me get u busy. Post his unauthorised autobiography and educate me about him. I honestly don't know this person and I have never heard about him.

www.google.com is your best friend mate, kindly do some research and get back.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by dozai: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
The last time i checked it was HIPPOPOTAMUS.
Just now i saw SHEPPOPOTAMUS, Is it the female?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by sasho9ja(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

At least my father is not always on Soyinka's dicck like your father or your shepopotamus of a mother.
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz me, are you gay (or a male lesbian lolz)?
Go hug transformer for all i care. Mr & Madam Shippopo Jonathan no sabi ur papa/mama wey dey suffer for village, na for google u mange to know abt jonathan (abi i lie?)
SO i'll advice you to get decent and support a just course, or one that you will benefit from @ least!
Wole will win Jonathan sef in a free & fair election, consider my response to your post "a privilege"!
1Nigeria!
Cheers!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Burger01(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

What's poppin', bro?

Are you Ijebu as well? - if you're, eweso to you lool.

Mofos don't know you don't get into war of words with Ijebu's, else you'll be verbally ra.ped with no vaseline and mentally fvcked thus inducing permanent low self-esteem on your person for the rest of your life lool.

Shepopotamus is the new word - I've been texting that ish to everyone since morning - bwahahahaha
Mandem are going nuts!
grin
Ewesoo omo alare.. lol. Take it easy on this 'Shepopotamus' new word bro. I don't even know how to pronounce and sound that word. Where did your uncle Soyinka get that from for crying out loud Shy!!!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Kx: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
dozai: The last time i checked it was HIPPOPOTAMUS.
Just now i saw SHEPPOPOTAMUS, Is it the female?

Soyinka needs to confirm this.

If sheppopotamus is the female of Hippopotamus,
should nt the write spelling of He for male (ie.human being, goat etc) be Hi instead of the current He?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
awodman:
Seems Soyinka now has a penchant for uncouth languages...even if you want to correct someone and in doing that you lace insults on the person naturally the person will become infuriated and would never listen to whatever you have to say...

Our dear soyinka there is something called COMMON SENSE...seek it and apply it or risk further insults from people who on a normal day would not dare exchanging words with you..

Since they've been saying it the calm way according to you, has there been a change?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by omar22(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

You asked how many times Mrs. Maryam Abacha was seen in public, the simple answer is who founded the National Hospital Abuja? And how was it commissioned? Secondly, how was the national hospital for women and children commissioned? And where was Mr. Wole Soyinka during the military dictatorship of General Sanni Abacha? Perhaps hiding in one of the western countries.

I would say it again the few times you hear about Mrs Abacha its about something positive compared to the character from Madagascar 4 who comes out and blow hot-air
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Burger01(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dee60:

It has always been difficult to interpret Soyinka. Well, Nigerians are always asking leaders to stand up for the truth, and when they see a few standing up, they lash at them! I will never support abuses, I am just praying that Nigeria would be better after all these!

I was once on a 50 minute flight that ended up taking 150 minutes because of so called 'VIP' movement. There was rain and thundestorm all over that day, but the 'VIP' would not care. Today, Lagosians have learnt to stay at home and not venture to go out to do business whenever Dame Patience visits Lagos! Fashola once asked Dame to apologize to Lagosians for the horror that Lagosians faced when she came to say hello to her friends in Lagos. Rather than apologize, they barked at Fashola for daring to speak to 'her her excellency', 'her eminence'!

Hippo is a metaphor indeed for backward thinking and 'fossil' behaviour. Nigeria is a nation not an empire. Empires were ruled by people with hippo behavour, but in a nation we need civility in leadership. We must change. Our leaders must change. This is 2013. That you are the wife of an elected president does not make you an empress! let us all learn civility, and indeed we should not abuse or beat anyone.

Bipi went to Abuja to say he is 'speaker'. Is that not a hippo behavoiur? Chanting war and occultic songs in the house, is that not a hippo behaviour? Carving a fake mace, and using it to hold illegal house session, all with the backing of 'Abuja', is that not a hippo behaviour? Could the 'hippo' have acted in that manner without the support and backing of the 'sheppo'?
Now, that's what I call a logical, reasonable and well constructed post.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

I am still asking you this simple question; and you have not been able to give me a good answer ever since, during Abacha's regime where was Mr. Wole Soyinka? And why was he not talking?
I'll rather ask you where you're when WS set up "Radio Kudirat" in Tonkere forest, OAU, Ile-Ife, to fight the regime of Sanni Abacha? Where were you when he was declared wanted dead or alive by Abacha?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
sasho9ja:
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz me, are you gay (or a male lesbian lolz)?
Go hug transformer for all i care. Mr & Madam Shippopo Jonathan no sabi ur papa/mama wey dey suffer for village, na for google u mange to know abt jonathan (abi i lie?)
SO i'll advice you to get decent and support a just course, or one that you will benefit from @ least!
Wole will win Jonathan sef in a free & fair election, consider my response to your post "a privilege"!
1Nigeria!
Cheers!

Shows how unstable you are upstairs. FYI, there is no difference between Ole Soyinka and Patrick Obiahagbon, they are just confused and clownish fucktards. Well, i know Soyinka feeds your hungry father which explains while you are on his diick eeerday.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I'll rather ask you where you're when WS set up "Radio Kudirat" in Tonkere forest, OAU, Ile-Ife, to fight the regime of Sanni Abacha? Where were you when he was declared wanted dead or alive by Abacha?

And that's enough for a man his age to stoop so low as to use uncouth words on a lady? He should hide his head in shame.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
omar22:

I would say it again the few times you hear about Mrs Abacha its about something positive compared to the character from Madagascar 4 who comes out and blow hot-air

Kindly, do so google search man, and moreover Mrs Abacha was not frequently seen in public, due to her religious believe, but this is not to say she was never @ the public domain.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by omar22(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
WildChild00:

Kindly, do so google search man, and moreover Mrs Abacha was not frequently seen in public, due to her religious believe, but this is not to say she was never @ the public domain.

Look read between the lines when I say she wasnt in the limelight it doesnt mean she was completely away from the everyone or the public, is like asking how many times did you see Shagari's wife?
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by blaise26abj(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dame is really messing up though Prof might not be addressing the issue in a popular way. But the truth is most of the things she is accused of, she isn't innocent of and it reflects badly on the presidency and nigeria as a whole. Why can't she calm down? It is bad. She has always been like that and it is starting to get on people's nerves.

Even before her english drew most peoples attention to her, her behaviour already spoke volumes.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

Shows how unstable you are upstairs. FYI, there is no difference between Ole Soyinka and Patrick Obiahagbon, they are just confused and clownish fucktards. Well, i know Soyinka feeds your hungry father which explains while you are on his diick eeerday.

Soyinka is a renowned icon worldwide and with a nobel as an icing on the cake. but you are not known outside your line in alaba market. coming from people that wake their fathers in the morning with sliding tackles am not surprise at all.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:

Now you're talking, dont tell me you hv changed your handle, well this is the irony of the debate, the question would be, why do you south-westerners take somebody that is quite for a ride? FYI radio Kudirat was set-up outside the shores of the country as a result of the fear of the unknown, by urfellow south westerners, " dey no born them well to set am up for naija" rather it was even in the forest....lol. Mr. Wole was decleared wanted by the regime of Abacha, becos he talks toooo much, my question to you is why he nor wait if they born am well Sergeant Rogers and co would hv arranged him.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by kingbang: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

Soyinka is a renowned icon worldwide and with a nobel as an icing on the cake. but you are not known outside your line in alaba market. coming from people that wake their fathers in the morning with sliding tackles am not surprise at all.

Its obvious you and your father wake your Mother up from sleep with chants of "shepoppotamus". You and your mentally deranged Professor need help ASAP!
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by ezjen: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
I think it's hi time the operators of this fora, introduced an 'unlike' bar too. So dat some baggers on this thread can weigh their likes as against the unlikes to their damned contributions. angry angry
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by sasho9ja(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

Its obvious you and your father wake your Mother up from sleep with chants of "shepoppotamus". You and your mentally deranged Professor need help ASAP!
That does not change d fact that u b bushmo, and ur parents are suffering in the village while u are here using mtn free browsing showing your unflinching support for a common "Shepopo".

God Go punish u if u allow you parents to die in dia current situation!
if only you had 1% regards for them as you have for the lard Shipopo, they would have blessed you, and you should be with ruben abati, and not here enjoying company of urban compradols, learned fellows who you know are way beyond your class!
Grow up kid, its never too late to learn, untill you get a reservation in the cemetery.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by whitecat007: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
This reminds me of the fight between Donald Trump and Rosie, with Trump using every word to describe Rosie.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

Fine Mr. Wole Soyinka is an icon, but the question would be, has that title been able to put food on the table for him? We all know how he runs from one government to the other, he is known as "AGIP" meaning Any Governement in Power, according to Ail Baba, we also heard that one of his sons is a state commissioner now, in one of the south west states.
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

my mama won't block the road for a session in the salon. and she is not trying to challenge my dad colleagues at his work place even when she is a mere appendage in that setting. for your insult I will let it pass.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by omar22(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

my mama won't block the road for a session in the salon. and she is not trying to challenge my dad colleagues at his work place even when she is a mere appendage in that setting. for your insult I will let it pass.

Said it all
Re: Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi by MrMann1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Madam Shepopotamus gra-gra too much, she won't be the first to be first lady neither the last. she's a typical example of the women that control their husband around, if her husband no fit teach am, then she will have to learn outside. What contribution/development has the nation benefited from her office, except noise-making and causing troubles with her poor english speaking.
Greed is her main character.
Those saying things against Prof. Wole no get common sense, or just sentimental.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit / 2023 Presidential Election: ECOWAS Decries Irregularities / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.