Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rise Of The Feminist Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (38808 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! / The Truth About The Feminist Revolution 1-8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
@collynzo2: Your posts are cracking me up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
collynzo2: Feminists.
If you hate men so much, why are you always
trying to be like us?

Feminism = hatred of men? shocked shocked grin

Please go back to politics to post nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
How many feminists does it take to prepare me
dinner?
Seven. One to do the frying and six to sûck my diçk
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
ye 2 becoming one ..why not take the woman's name
coogar: feminist wedding?

it sounds almost like an oxymoron - so feminists do actually marry? that's a big laugh!!! no engagement ring? well, that saves me a fortune....

keeping their maiden name? why marry at all then? isn't marriage supposed to be 2 becoming one? this is the most hilarious article ever. feminists are confused!
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Do you have study/studies to back up that claim in bold?
Why will their be study when men are expected to svck it up cos it aint physical. People are only moved by what they see and a man who is emotional abused is not seen as avictim.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
I made my comment without throwing insults but you just to tow that part but i will ignore cos it seems some you women cannot make a point without insulting people.

No, there are women who earn more than men in the same position and as the head of IT for a company in lagos i'm privy to this information.

Men are different from women and not more superior than women. It's unfortunate that some of you women see taking up a different role as being superior or inferior as the case may be. It simply means you hate your own skin...As for who carries the family name, It depends on the culture and here in Africa, men carry the family because unlike them, the women marry and move out while the men inherit their father's property. I guess your next question would be why the men inherit the property and not the woman. lol grin

You can as well change the world by advisable female folk to start asking for the hand of men in marriage instead of vice-versa. Let me ask you, what religion do you belong to and what does your religion say about marriage. What does your culture say? What are you basing women being married off on?

We seem to be focusing on physical r.ape but not psychological rape. [size=20pt]Women r.ape men just as much as men r.ape and molest them but no one cares.[/size]

I'm not equating having d1cks with having physical power. What i want to know is where you guys will draw the line with gender equality.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seriously, who is sending these boys to Family section? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ekiti.Goatgirl:

Sharrap you cûnt.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
collynzo2: How many feminists does it take to prepare me
dinner?
Seven. One to do the frying and six to sûck my diçk

One for every 1/6 of your dciik? angry angry
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Can't stop laughing ...
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
carefreewannabe:

To your first question: Men are different and so they have different preferences. Many men would NOT mind marrying a Feminist. In fact, they would prefer to marry one. It doesn't mean these men are out of their minds. Some men just prefer Independent women who are into politics and who have big ambitions when it comes to their careers, women who have an opinion, women who want to be active and contribute to the family's income.

I fit into that description but I am not a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Omo_Alata:
Who died and passed the law that a woman only job in marriage is to submission, obey and honour? It is obvious you don't know the meaning of marriage and the intent behind it. Just because I believe in femininity and my loyalties are to women don't mean I don't want a husband. One thing I know is I want a very emotionally and intellectually secured husband. A man who is very secured in his manhood and has nothing to prove to anyone. Your argument is very baseless, you are fishing for nothing.

there goes your lack of understanding - how can you believe in femininity and be a feminist? are feminists feminine?
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ekiti.Goatgirl:

One for every 1/3 of your dciik? angry angry
Math isn't your strong point, is it?
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
I.Joan:

I fit into that description but I would rather not call myself a feminist.

Of course not because you are scared many men won't like you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
collynzo2:
Math isn't your strong point, is it?

Biko, how old are you? shocked shocked
Some comments are just shocked shocked-ing
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by BashToks: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chillisauce: I would have kept mine but the name long no be small. grin

Australopeticus?
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by OmoAlata1(f): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why will their be study when men are expected to svck it up cos it aint physical. People are only moved by what they see and a man who is emotional abused is not seen as avictim.

Your statement is a blanket statement. you have no proof to back up it. For you to make a bold statement like that, you should have proof to back it. I will disregard that claim.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ekiti.Goatgirl:

Biko, how old are you? shocked shocked
Some comments are just shocked shocked-ing
Not as old as you.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Your statement is a blanket statement. you have no proof to back up it. For you to make a bold statement like that, you should have proof to back it. I will disregard that claim.
Are you saying women don't abuse men emotionally in marriage?
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
collynzo2: Not as old as you.

That much is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
I.Joan:

I fit into that description but I would rather not call myself a feminist.

thank you, ma'am - you get it
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Show me a woman who hates men whistling at women from building sites

and you show me a woman it doesn't happen to.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by OmoAlata1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
coogar:

there goes your lack of understanding - how can you believe in femininity and be a feminist? are feminists feminine?

I am not 100% feminist. I agree with some of their things, some I don't. But I support women's rights 100%. you can support women's rights and not be a feminist.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you saying women don't abuse men emotionally in marriage?

What does emotional abuse have to do with your claim of women rap ing men as much as the reports on male (suspect)-female rap e?
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Feminists have an opinion too.............
It's just a shame nobody cares what it is.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
"I wish that the moment a Nigerian woman opens her mouth and utters the words “I am not a feminist.” she would disappear and reappear as the fourteen year old sixth wife of a ninety year old man who insists on fucking her every day whether she likes it or not, with no employment prospects beyond domestic labour, ten children to feed, and nothing more than a primary school education." (...)

http://sugabellyrocks.com/2012/08/i-am-not-feminist.html

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Feminism is sooooo cute.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by SwitnessA(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Richfella: Popcorn + Coke cool.
=dysentry.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bloody feminists. They should all be put behind bras.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Of course not because you are scared many men won't like you anymore.

Why don't you just ask why instead of making silly conclusions...
I don't care if people(whether male/female) like me or not...
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol why doesnt that surprise me, tbh? grin

Lol! That really means a lot, you have no idea cheesy
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
I.Joan:

Why don't you just ask why instead of making silly conclusions...
I don't care if people(whether male/female) like me or not...

"I wish that the moment a Nigerian woman opens her mouth and utters the words “I am not a feminist.” she would disappear and reappear as the fourteen year old sixth wife of a ninety year old man who insists on fucking her every day whether she likes it or not, with no employment prospects beyond domestic labour, ten children to feed, and nothing more than a primary school education." (...)

http://sugabellyrocks.com/2012/08/i-am-not-feminist.html

2 Likes

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What does emotional abuse have to do with your claim of women rap ing men as much as the reports on male (suspect)-female rap e?
I think you're referring to physical r.ape. R.ape is a very big word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.