Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34429 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by bikinibabe(f): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Why the emphasis on him being stingy? Just inquisitive...
if u r married lemme ask u, can u tell ur wife d last tin u can do for her will b to pamper her?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maya2pretty: wowwwwww it's SEXY cheesy *fanning myself*

Awwwwww thanks dear,*swollen head*.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
bikini babe: if u r married lemme ask u, can u tell ur wife d last tin u can do for her will b to pamper her?
Never! The Bible says two come together to become one. If I can't pamper my wife, it also means I can't pamper myself. But as far as I can pamper myself by giving myself treats and all that, I would definitely do the same with her... Its a constant and not something that I can bargain.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
bikini babe: if u r married lemme ask u, can u tell ur wife d last tin u can do for her will b to pamper her?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by drnairalov: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
I.Joan:

Was this OAU?
And was the former church TACSFON?

eer wow, ok madam re u spying on me or following me...

as 4 d fellowship *lipsealed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
embarassed touching.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2013
SpicyMimi:

awwwwh...
Bt wait oo...u arrived Ajah before Victoria Island? How on earth is that possible? :/

anyway mine was through a friend.....and trust me guys am head over heels in love with him.....he is my prince charming! The guy have been waiting for all my life! I pray we tie the knot soon by His Grace.

Chill, it is possible. It's not only Lagos-Ibadan expresssway that enters Lagos. Some of us Ajah residents have entered Lagos thrugh Ijebu-Ode-Epe-Ajah more than through Ojota.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Double27: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Back off. She is taken.
hmm who?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Double27: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Maya2pretty: lol, good 4 u oh
gud for u too wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2013
drnairalov:

eer wow, ok madam re u spying on me or following me...

as 4 d fellowship *lipsealed

Naa...
My roommate told me a story like this...that's why grin
And she said the guy was always asking for sex....that's why the girl was always going to the pastor for counselling tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Tonetonz(f): 12:53am On Aug 06, 2013
LMAO!! Great commentz tho....M stil waitin,m pwettie young sef*runz off b4 mum c'z me*..relationship z nt on ma lizt nw
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Double27: hmm who?

Dmcdad has her grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2013
ighoosagie: I was traveling frm Benin 2 lagos, my older sis dropped me off at d motor park, as we were jisting , she told me dat i should look right , I asked her why? She said there is a lady sitting right there starring at me , immediately I looked ,Lo n be lo I saw dis beautiful ebony damsel lookin lik some one created on Sabbath day n she was cool lik coolant, I smiled.

God so kind we were en routing Lagos on d same bus n she was right behind me, as d bus was abt 2 move I kissed my sis n she told me 2 b careful n we departed.

Though I still noticed her behind but I was just jamming som music , even wen there was a little conflict I d bus I was deft 2 it. Now we finally arrived at ore , d driver stopped for everyone 2 refresh themselves.
At d time I had a conflict btw myself, saying should I go or not. lol. Within dat short space I heard someone said hello frm behind, wen i turned around behold it was her n I also replied. She said she is been wanting 2 ask me a question, i said ok.

She said she has neva seen 2 lovers with great resemblance lik me n d she at d park.
I Lol in obj voice, dat was my my big sis u saw, frm there I fired up . As we were checking in2 d bus , she begged d guy sitting by me 2 exchange sit wit her. Imagine d coconbility .

Now she is sitting right by me, after long talk she slept on my 6packs. Wen we finally arrived ajah , we took d same taxi 2 Victoria lsland n den dropped her off n continued my journey.

D rest alignment was based on fone control tins.
SpicyMimi:

awwwwh... Bt wait oo...u arrived Ajah before Victoria Island? How on earth is that possible? :/

anyway mine was through a friend.....and trust me guys am head over heels in love with him.....he is my prince charming! The guy have been waiting for all my life! I pray we tie the knot soon by His Grace
Jarus:

Chill, it is possible. It's not only Lagos-Ibadan expresssway that enters Lagos. Some of us Ajah residents have entered Lagos thrugh Ijebu-Ode-Epe-Ajah more than through Ojota.
she doesn't no n were, na just 2 enta bus n sleep off, d next tin she sees is dat smone wakes her up n tell her dey av arrived Lagos
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Dmcdad has her grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Double27: gud for u too wink
hahahahaha *smh* tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Toecynne(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2013
Tone tonz: LMAO!! Great commentz tho....M stil waitin,m pwettie young sef*runz off b4 mum c'z me*..relationship z nt on ma lizt nw
i kan help u rewrite ur lizt.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Tonetonz(f): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
ehnehn....y u wan rewrite am...na me gt ma life na
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Toecynne(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tone tonz: ehnehn....y u wan rewrite am...na me gt ma life na
i noe na.. Jus align ur life's compass to lat23 long15` dat ma position wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by bikinibabe(f): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2013
dmcdad:
Never! The Bible says two come together to become one. If I can't pamper my wife, it also means I can't pamper myself. But as far as I can pamper myself by giving myself treats and all that, I would definitely do the same with her... Its a constant and not something that I can bargain.
judge with conscience bro
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2013
bikini babe: judge with conscience bro
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
ighoosagie: she doesn't no n were, na just 2 enta bus n sleep off, d next tin she sees is dat smone wakes her up n tell her dey av arrived Lagos
LMAOOOO!!! HABA!!! grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Imokanban: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mine I meet one in taxi an one when she came to do her practicals in my dept I happen to help her out
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by tpia1: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2014
will go through the thread.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by tpia1: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2014
NNMUU: Through her great stalking ability

Care to explain further?

I'm curious.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Bwaal(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2014
cordss: Hi nairalanders
Lemme start by introducing myself, am 6.5feet tall,not that fair,averagely built and to the best of my knowledge GENTLE.. Odd enough most of d gals I hv dated hv met them either in d plane or Bus or taxi, don't know how that happens??.lol. I have had a crazy experience of a married young pretty lady hitting up on me in a bus from asaba to lagos, before u judge me I don't do married ladies so I let that pass..well the pretty damsel am dating @ d moment I met her in a bank(first to differ),she knocked out my breath immediately I saw her with her beauty..hhehehe buh I know the rules so I pretended like I didn't even notice her, meanwhile wracking my brain on the strategy to use. Well first rule as I learnt from my mentor in approaching a lady is start with flattery!!(It neveR goes wrong)so I went down and whispered in her ear (apart from me u re the tallest person in dis hall),she looked around and smiled in confirmation and u know the rest.......... So guys and esp ladies tell us how u met ur recent hubby, let's make it fun pls...
Bro i need orientation from u oooo
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
pheforusty:
We haven't met yet..I'm still paper chasing n academically hustling,jst incase y'all c ha tell ha I said so... grin
#academically##[b]certified#(B.ENG)#E.E.E#UNIPORT#strictly on the hustle#..still haven't met HER yet#SELF#DEVELOPMENT#

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.