Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34476 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maya2pretty: of course not na, it just attracts me, a major turn on and its wat I want, am 5'9 so I deserve it cheesy

Back 2 d mata, am waitin 4 him, bein single sucks. sad

Congratulations. You found him.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maya2pretty: of course not na, it just attracts me, a major turn on and its wat I want, am 5'9 so I deserve it cheesy

Back 2 d mata, am waitin 4 him, bein single sucks. sad
I think the opposite is the case for me. Being single is one of the sweetest things. Anywayz, I am 6'2".

Seems I already have the pre-requisite
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Congratulations. You found him.
Yeah you are right... And it's you. Lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah you are right... And it's you. Lol

Im a girl tho... and not into the whole licky licky stuff. tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Congratulations. You found him.
AMEN OH!!!! I claim it in Jesus' name, ah ahn beauty just dey waste
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
I think the opposite is the case for me. Being single is one of the sweetest things. Anywayz, I am 6'2".

Seems I already have the pre-requisite
lol smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You have the height I guess.... You know quite well I am not as tall as that
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tru babalawo Odi dollars,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

hahahahahahhahahahaha crazy girl *hugs*
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
@op don't worry I will hook you up with an Angelic kinda guy. Okay?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad: @op don't worry I will hook you up with an Angelic kinda guy. Okay?
*lookin around* u talkin 2 me? well if am d one den fank u.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maya2pretty: *lookin around* u talkin 2 me? well if am d one den fank u.

Oh jeez.. just start the pm things with dmcdad already. You guys would make a cute couple.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Emlina(f): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
*clears trot* Story story.... I jst ope in yrs 2 cm i'l b abl 2 add "nd we r livin hapily eva afta" I met my pearl 2 yrs ago in one of d social ntwrks, i got attractd by his fluency in communication nd writin skills, durin d introductions, we both discovad we grew up in d same chch as kids. He knew me den bt i dint know him cos as a kid, i undastud i wz pretty so i ended up bein a masters holder in d art of snubbin ppl. Bt i'm grown nw nd hv seen prettier babes, my eye don clear. Actually began datin 2 mnths lata witout seein ourslvs. We wre so cloz i knew evrytin abt him xcpt his real self. Real cos i saw plenty pic, i mean his physical slf. Nd wen dt blessd day came wen we wre 2 meet, we both liv in d same city dogh diff schs nd we wre on hols, i almost swallowd my tongue wen he stud. Such height compared 2 my petite self.... Lemme nt luz myslf in all ds. Tink i'm goin far. Bottompoint......2yrs nd i stil adore him.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Oh jeez.. just start the pm things with dmcdad already. You guys would make a cute couple.
dt kind thing lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Have you forgotten that her pre-requisite requirement is something I lack? Plus I am not handsome and also broke... You see!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Have you forgotten that her pre-requisite requirement is something I lack? Plus I am not handsome and also broke... You see!

99% of that is Lies!! tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

99% of that is Lies!! tongue
How do you know? Do you know what I look like?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
How do you know? Do you know what I look like?

Yes tongue you are short..fat...and ugly
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

hahahahaha *smh*
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Gbam! That's more like it
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
drnairalov: as 4 my current patner well lip sealed.
leme talk bout my ex... i waz in school den. nd i was kind of a church boi!! not too holy but i waz very active in church!! we had a game in church of picking any girl close to u; i was seating @d right place near a pretty girl...i picked her!!! we were told to bring a gift d next sunday 4d person; so i collected her no...i bought a 350# biscuit 4 her while i got a lui vuitton belt nd shades!!! damn i was so embarrassed, see where stinginess had lead me too..thanked but ddnt bother calling her throughout d week, she, ddnt also. d coming sunday i was to perform on stage wit my gospel rap group..apparently i did so well. after servicr she came to greet me saying nice performance nd i shud do something for her ryt dere..i wasnt a freestyler so i used some. of my written lyrics inserting her name nd some stuff to make it look like i was freestyling. she loved it. she wanted me to follow her to a restaurant; i gladly said yes, so i said "lets pass dis way" she ignored. me nd said i shud follow her, lo nd behold she had a car (toyota corolla) Wow!!! was all dat was going on in ma mind. i wooed her instantly day day nd followed up 2 days later she gave me a positive answer!!! i waz cruising her car around campus..very lovely chick nd passionate!!..we were so great together ; 2 cut d long story short we had a lil quarrel, she told d fellowship Pastor who was also a student... going to seek advice frm him, i thought it waz harmless, well she ddnt want to continue wit d relationship!! after all my pleading. 4 months later she waz dating d my pastor!! I left d fellowship 4 RCF felt bad, i almost cried but my ego ddnt make me cry cos of a girl! we cool nau. tho, even wit d pastor.

They re getting married dis december!! i got an invitation, but i dnt think i can go for d marriage even tho m in a beautiful relationship nau ..part of me still hurts. #okbye
it sound lik someone special in d family died.

bt , i tink u only fell 4 her trick n fantasizing over wat she had.

i beta b a dead man than going in2 a relationship i can't av control over

dats not luv.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Double27: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maya2pretty: I havent met him yet, my 6footer *cryin* anyway, am still waitin.....FIND MEEEEEEEE
) lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Omobarca: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
leme talk bout my ex... i waz in school den. nd i was kind of a church boi!! not too holy but i waz very active in church!! we had a game in church of picking any girl close to u; i was seating @d right place near a pretty girl...i picked her!!! we were told to bring a gift d next sunday 4d person; so i collected her no...i bought a 350# biscuit 4 her while i got a lui vuitton belt nd shades!!! damn i was so embarrassed, see where stinginess had lead me too..thanked but ddnt bother calling her throughout d week, she, ddnt also. d coming sunday i was to perform on stage wit my gospel rap group..apparently i did so well. after servicr she came to greet me saying nice performance nd i shud do something for her ryt dere..i wasnt a freestyler so i used some. of my written lyrics inserting her name nd some stuff to make it look like i was freestyling. she loved it. she wanted me to follow her to a restaurant; i gladly said yes, so i said "lets pass dis way" she ignored. me nd said i shud follow her, lo nd behold she had a car (toyota corolla) Wow!!! was all dat was going on in ma mind. i wooed her instantly day day nd followed up 2 days later she gave me a positive answer!!! i waz cruising her car around campus..very lovely chick nd passionate!!..we were so great together ; 2 cut d long story short we had a lil quarrel, she told d fellowship Pastor who was also a student... going to seek advice frm him, i thought it waz harmless, well she ddnt want to continue wit d relationship!! after all my pleading. 4 months later she waz dating d my pastor!! I left d fellowship 4 RCF felt bad, i almost cried but my ego ddnt make me cry cos of a girl! we cool nau. tho, even wit d pastor.

They re getting married dis december!! i got an invitation, but i dnt think i can go for d marriage even tho m in a beautiful relationship nau ..part of me still hurts. #okbye
grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Omobarca: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
ighoosagie: it sound lik someone special in d family died.

bt , i tink u only fell 4 her trick n fantasizing over wat she had.

i beta b a dead man than going in2 a relationship i can't av control over

dats not luv.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maya2pretty: AMEN OH!!!! I claim it in Jesus' name, ah ahn beauty just dey waste
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Double27: Am 6'1'' and single wink

Back off. She is taken.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2013

Was this OAU?
And was the former church TACSFON?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Back off. She is taken.
ah ahn, by who na? abi u b love doctor?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Double27: Am 6'1'' and single wink
lol, good 4 u oh
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Back off. She is taken.
I guess she doesn't want the one I am ready ti offer....
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Back off. She is taken.
I guess she doesn't want the one I am ready to offer....
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by bikinibabe(f): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
shaybe baby:
Now I'm all curious, what happened?
imagine ur husby sayin u r a "financially impotent lady" sounds cwaizy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.