Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34455 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2013
ogbronx: Through a friend and was stunned by her beauty but now disappointed when her true colors showed. Rude and short-tempered. It seems “warri no de carry last“ cheats warri brought-up. I quit abeg!
na here u dey quit?? grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by SimplySEA(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Nysc camp! Presently we are worlds apart with regards to distance, but we hardly share moments apart. She's serves in oyo and i in enugu...., but stay connected like she lies beside me every night.... I wish U can understand!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2013
koastar: I must confess, this is the 1st thread ever that I'v opened all the pages from the 1st to the last despite it's length to read all comments. It's full of inspiring and exciting stories.
@Jarus, I luv your story. It's a wow!

@topic, I can't believe I'v stayed 6months without a partner yet...still searching for true luv. I know I'll meet her very soon
yessss ooo! This thread is exciting, romantic and peaceful!
Woooow...seems being in-love really makes one level headed!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2013
osram: Bin single since i bcame an adult(18)nd nw m 22 stil single,at tyms i evn wonder if m normal sef...enygal wey i approch na red card i dey always gt,m fed up jor*sad*
you are normal...dont worry u will surely meet her soon and u wont get No for an answer. smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by MacLovington(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2013
So nobody met his wife under Senator Yerima connections? 13 year old nappy bride thinz?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by osram(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
SpicyMimi:
you are normal...dont worry u will surely meet her soon and u wont get No for an answer. smiley
it gt to n xtent dt my frnds bgan to mke jest of me.....tnx 4 ur concern dear
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by lacosteIII(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
justplainpaul: How he take dey do u?

undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by badmeat(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
We met in a BAR,from there to her BRA,grin,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by badmeat(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
osram: Bin single since i bcame an adult(18)nd nw m 22 stil single,at tyms i evn wonder if m normal sef...enygal wey i approch na red card i dey always gt,m fed up jor*sad*
you need one tip son!use what we players call subtle aggression!ladies love it,it makes dem feel wanted,persist mangrin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by charlomy: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
I was her choir master, one day i went to her place to see her father who was an elder of our church never knw her before she came out to tell me that her dad was not at home dat was d first time i nearly run cos of her beauty. But wen she call me sir den i just do d sir things
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Tolexander: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
alexarelano: man u've started again! cheesy grin u no fit kill me #ToiletThinz
na so.

God's gifts are everywhere, only those who are sharp get them.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chai. I have absolutely no experience to share. cry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by fedimol: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
cordss:

True talk bro..once d gal comes off so easily by showing she has fallen from day one, there is no challenge for d guy again.. And believe me no matter hw good d girl is d guy won't value what he has. Same goes for when d girl starts playing too hard to get, wen d guy finally conquers the territory he will be like finally so this is it..(I stand to be corrected)

I prefer her not wasting time at all. I'd even value her more for not wasting my time. To each, his own.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by sweetBummsy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mine is actually my coursemate. We startd datin in 200lvl. Lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Amhappy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hubby and I re in love with this thread.We meet on social network,fb to be precise. Well in the beginning,it was just A game. Met face to face after abt 6 months,passed through a rocky long distance relationship,relocated to his city of abode and wedded 2 months ago. Even our family and friends doubt our story lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
SpicyMimi:
yessss ooo! This thread is exciting, romantic and peaceful!
Woooow...seems being in-love really makes one level headed!
Yea! How I wished I'v found the special one this moment
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by inice(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sarah a: One day I will answer this question but, that will be after I must have tie the knot.

I want to tie the knots with you. Is the rope long?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
MacLovington: So nobody met his wife under Senator Yerima connections? 13 year old nappy bride thinz?
...LOL!! U can take bold step..B d 1st Nairalander!!

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by inice(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
I didn't enter into any any relationship until my graduation, 2011. Immediately, I got a good job in PH.
Now I'm searching round the tree for the right ms.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Double27: Maybe am meetin her
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by scarphase(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
BRT bus! Tanx to lagos state government......now we ar married!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by staintemres(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
THANKS ALOT FOR 2GO. WE ARE 1YR 5 MONTHS. WE WILL SOON BE MARRIED
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by fedimol: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi:
Yes sir I did,is there a problem?

Yes o. We at NL and this thread say no to homos
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by shirleywhyte(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Absolutely single
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by bikinibabe(f): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Met the stingy tin beside a police station, railway station. Neva knew meetin points counts, i shouldnt have said yes *sobs* dnt pity me, i got wat i asked for

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by shaybebaby(f): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
bikini babe: Met the stingy tin beside a police station, railway station. Neva knew meetin points counts, i shouldnt have said yes *sobs* dnt pity me, i got wat i asked for
Now I'm all curious, what happened?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
shirley whyte: Absolutely single
..n I bet ur tired of d jingle about u being single,wen u've gat lots of gewd guys wink
..n I bet ur tired of hearing d jingle about u being single,wen u've gat lots of gewd guys out dere ready 2 mingle,patience is a virtue tho, buh dnt wait till dah skin starts 2 wrinkle..I ain't no playa buh I sure knw hw 2 dribble,dnt rush so u dnt play 2nd fiddle,u b his numero uno..love is easy it ain't. A riddle..
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by shirleywhyte(f): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Saraha1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
inice:

I want to tie the knots with you. Is the rope long?
you are very funny.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by osram(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
same wit me....lets stat sumtin nw,hia is my mail(linusv49@gmail.com)
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
bikini babe: Met the stingy tin beside a police station, railway station. Neva knew meetin points counts, i shouldnt have said yes *sobs* dnt pity me, i got wat i asked for
Why the emphasis on him being stingy? Just inquisitive...
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie:

see there was a girl i meet in my friends neighborhood, i walked up to her , men come see d way she snob me as if it was a ghost that was talking 2 her, even noba self i couldn't get.

At this time i was impressed becos i loved real competitions, lata i told my homeboy dat my search is over if only i could just get her, but my homeboy said he sees d babe as parole babe but, he wasn't 2 sure , his fact was based on different cars dat comes around 2 pick her .

i pressed harder 4 more than 6months just 2 get her attention or even her noba, all efforts failed woefully, but i wasn't discouraged becos of d saying 'd harder u get it d more valuable it is.

After like 8moths of d saga my homeboy called me n said he has finally gathered enough information on d babe dat d babe is a runs girl dat he can even tk me 2 her hustling ground. immediately i looked at my calendar it wasn't April 1st, i taught he was making mockery of me, then we coursed at each oda d normal guys way.

lata he called 2 ask me he i was ready 2 go 2 d location. i still remembered my comment , i said 'ur fada '

but at d time he even wanted 2 mk a bet 2 prove his seriousness .

we finally went 2 d palace , we waited 4 about 1.5hrs drinking, lo and be lo we saw her coming out okpostically frm one of d rooms , i quickly wore my dark glasses n my cap bend downward.

i approached her for negotiation, her price was 400 naira 4 a round n 3k 4 a night, i lol in OBJ voice. mk mata no cast i quickly did d short time n den ask 4 her noba so dat i wuld b able 2 call her d next day 4 a full night parole.

na one hand she tk give me d noba.

d next day went so slow, i was waiting 4 night fall. night no gree come. lol
at abt 11pm now only me bounced in , i picked her 2 my location after full night banging mp3 none stop. in d morning as i was driving her back , now no face cap none glasses on me. i noticed she was glancing at me , i noticed i but we didn't say a word.

after a while i say her again on my homeboy's hood, now no forming tins again , she became free like a bird

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.