Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34448 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0: lol. the babe is really outgoing sha.
see babe , I bet u that d most difficult girls 2 catch re nt even d descent ones bt pro5titutes.

Ask me why n how
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by aduaba(f): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jux like da op I met mine in the bank too. I noticed the way he starred at me as I walked into the bank but I jux ignored. Later on I saw him next to me but he didn't say anything and he left only for me to bump into him again outside and that's how we spoke. I was really attracted to him but I pretended otherwise ..One thing led to da other and here we are. .

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0: lol. the babe is really outgoing sha.
grin grin
ighoosagie: no pt2 we already broke up long ago
awwwWww sad sad sad gues it wasn't meant to be oooo
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin grin
awwwWww sad sad sad gues it wasn't meant to be oooo
God nos beta.

Well I still miss her sometimes
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
nuru3000: well i'm single, but my previous relationship was in 2011, we met via facebook although she stays close to my place, i did nt speak to her until she made d first move (because as i fine boy, i dey form for gals) and den she asked me out.

Bros I hope u no dey too form for gals... To avoid still being single, sometimes we should swallow our fine boi ego, it trips d ladies..naija babes dey try these days dey ask guys out..
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Harbosede02: Hmmm,i met im at my jamb centre...actually twaz afta d exam,he jst said "hy hope ur exam went well"? n i answered im saying "does it luk lyk it went bad"?then he laughed n said don't be naughty,i was jst tryin 2 b nyc,afta a lil discussion we exchanged numbers,and blah blah blah..n we r doin perfectly gud.

Jamb uniting people ..I met my jamb gf dat year in a bus too.. That dat day I was sick and both of us were in d front seat(due to d length of my legs, I rarely stay at d bk seat). We were both jambites, she was so concerned about my health that she dropped at my bus stop to mk sure I gt home safe. We exchanged numbers and b4 peter could say paul we were alReady lovers... It was amazing while it lasted.. University broke us apart
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ighosagie dah was a nice story..
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

Bros I hope u no dey too form for gals... To avoid still being single, sometimes we should swallow our fine boi ego, it trips d ladies..naija babes dey try these days dey ask guys out..
bros, its nw a part of me, i cant help it.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Abu Mikeylipsrsealed MikeyHernadez is a Pope ooo!!! So he's got no Chick Yet! cool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

Jamb uniting people ..I met my jamb gf dat year in a bus too.. That dat day I was sick and both of us were in d front seat(due to d length of my legs, I rarely stay at d bk seat). We were both jambites, she was so concerned about my health that she dropped at my bus stop to mk sure I gt home safe. We exchanged numbers and b4 peter could say paul we were alReady lovers... It was amazing while it lasted.. University broke us apart
aww sweet bt sad..
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Leyqute(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
We will meet at the lab. in Switzerland.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by IAMBREEZY: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
I met mine in silverbird cinema,we sat together mehn she 's a paragon of beauty,i didn't know she sat beside me until when she asked for some pop corn from me,from there we became tight companion,
now we ain't together cuz she got a scholarship to study in canada,and i miss her so much my first love.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by haitto99(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
met her in d university during our 100l registrations,she looked small,maybe cos am tall though 6ft 2in, as small as she was she jumped d queue n registered b4 me,dat curiousity made me walk up to her and we talked,i asked for her number she told me she had a phone but no sim,so I gave her my number,two weeks lata on a saturday morning I got a call from her and d rest is history......six years on..we are still together...and av neva for once cheated on her,wv planned alot together,and by God's grace in a in a fews yrs she wld be my mrs

21 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
haitto99: met her in d university during our 100l registrations,she looked small,maybe cos am tall though 6ft 2in, as small as she was she jumped d queue n registered b4 me,dat curiousity made me walk up to her and we talked,i asked for her number she told me she had a phone but no sim,so I gave her my number,two weeks lata on a saturday morning I got a call from her and d rest is history......six years on..we are still together...and av neva for once cheated on her,wv planned alot together,and by God's grace in a in a fews yrs she wld be my mrs

Wow, dahs lovely
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by haitto99(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

Wow, dahs lovely
thanks
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I met mine in silverbird cinema,we sat together mehn she 's a paragon of beauty,i didn't know she sat beside me until when she asked for some pop corn from me,from there we became tight companion,
now we ain't together cuz she got a scholarship to study in canada,and i miss her so much my first love.

Lost another babe to admission in canada.. Met her in a bus frm enugu to owerri, buh the events that happened betwenn d first minute I saw her in d park and d last minute she left my house the next morning should go to the *SEXUALITY ROOM* it made me stop doubting nollywood and to believe in d saying be careful of the things u wish for, they mite just come true.. I think I will open a thread for that journey soon
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
haitto99: met her in d university during our 100l registrations,she looked small,maybe cos am tall though 6ft 2in, as small as she was she jumped d queue n registered b4 me,dat curiousity made me walk up to her and we talked,i asked for her number she told me she had a phone but no sim,so I gave her my number,two weeks lata on a saturday morning I got a call from her and d rest is history......six years on..we are still together...and av neva for once cheated on her,wv planned alot together,and by God's grace in a in a fews yrs she wld be my mrs
[size=18pt] metcheeeeeeeew [/size]
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=18pt] metcheeeeeeeew [/size]
Ahan, why now?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
No one... When I have one, I will post how. But for now, SNS.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by haitto99(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=18pt] metcheeeeeeeew [/size]
y d beef man? I love my woman n am proud of it,she d best tin dat has ever happened to me.....go get urs

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by DEGREE2466(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
i met mine in a swimming pool and if u see this gal she is as beautiful as mmamiweta (water goddess)
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Teespice(f): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Met mine at my friend's birthday party. But we became official last month.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
I bumped into her in a bank... damn! shocked I was so speechless and just stood there staring; I couldn't say one word. She was angry sha and
left before I could say anything. I saw her later that day at a restaurant in the area...I couldn't believe my luck. As a sharp guy, I decided to make up for my blunder earlier that day. I approached her and asked if I could join her table for dinner. I was so lost that day mehn... her beauty was so pure that I was just so confused lol- as in how one human being take get all these packages? I was already scared that she would say no when I asked for her number...

And then I woke up from my deep slumber. tongue #TeamLonelyMen

31 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nomski0(f): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie: see babe , I bet u that d most difficult girls 2 catch re nt even d descent ones bt pro5titutes.

Ask me why n how
Why and how?
grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
ekwah: I bumped into her in a bank... damn! shocked I was so speechless and just stood there staring; I couldn't say one word. She was angry sha and
left before I could say anything. I saw her later that day at a restaurant in the area...I couldn't believe my luck. As a sharp guy, I decided to make up for my blunder earlier that day. I approached her and asked if I could join her table for dinner. I was so lost that day mehn... her beauty was so pure that I was just so confused lol- as in how one human being take get all these packages? I was already scared that she would say no when I asked for her number...

And then I woke up from my deep slumber. tongue #TeamLonelyMen
Lmao...

You lonely? Why?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
dmcdad:
Lmao...

You lonely? Why?

haha I never get money. Naija gyals no like paupers cheesy.

Seriously though, I am single but not lonely. Just wrote that for fun.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dmcdad: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
ekwah:

haha I never get money. Naija gyals no like paupers cheesy.

Seriously though, I am single but not lonely. Just wrote that for fun.

Ohh okay... I am single too but way too far from being lonely. And for the records, I am not even searching...
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie[color=#000099][font=tempus Sans itc]see babe , I bet u that d most difficult girls 2 catch re nt even d descent ones bt pro5titutes.
Nomski0: Why and how?grin grin

see there was a girl i meet in my friends neighborhood, i walked up to her , men come see d way she snob me as if it was a ghost that was talking 2 her, even noba self i couldn't get.

At this time i was impressed becos i loved real competitions, lata i told my homeboy dat my search is over if only i could just get her, but my homeboy said he sees d babe as parole babe but, he wasn't 2 sure , his fact was based on different cars dat comes around 2 pick her .

i pressed harder 4 more than 6months just 2 get her attention or even her noba, all efforts failed woefully, but i wasn't discouraged becos of d saying 'd harder u get it d more valuable it is.

After like 8moths of d saga my homeboy called me n said he has finally gathered enough information on d babe dat d babe is a runs girl dat he can even tk me 2 her hustling ground. immediately i looked at my calendar it wasn't April 1st, i taught he was making mockery of me, then we coursed at each oda d normal guys way.

lata he called 2 ask me he i was ready 2 go 2 d location. i still remembered my comment , i said 'ur fada '

but at d time he even wanted 2 mk a bet 2 prove his seriousness .

we finally went 2 d palace , we waited 4 about 1.5hrs drinking, lo and be lo we saw her coming out okpostically frm one of d rooms , i quickly wore my dark glasses n my cap bend downward.

i approached her for negotiation, her price was 400 naira 4 a round n 3k 4 a night, i lol in OBJ voice. mk mata no cast i quickly did d short time n den ask 4 her noba so dat i wuld b able 2 call her d next day 4 a full night parole.

na one hand she tk give me d noba.

d next day went so slow, i was waiting 4 night fall. night no gree come. lol
at abt 11pm now only me bounced in , i picked her 2 my location after full night banging mp3 none stop. in d morning as i was driving her back , now no face cap none glasses on me. i noticed she was glancing at me , i noticed i but we didn't say a word.

after a while i say her again on my homeboy's hood, now no forming tins again , she became free like a bird

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nomski0(f): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ighoosagie just because this particular girl played hard to get and ended up being a runs girl doesnt mean all prostitutes play hard to get or that decent girls are easier to get.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0: @ighoosagie just because this particular girl played hard to get and ended up being a runs girl doesnt mean all prostitutes play hard to get or that decent girls are easier to get.lol
Nomski0: the babe is really outgoing sha.
so wat do u mean abt she really out going?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nomski0(f): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie:
so wat do u mean abt she really out going?
Er you said she slept on your six-packs in the bus right?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.