Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34453 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by ogbronx(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Through a friend and was stunned by her beauty but now disappointed when her true colors showed. Rude and short-tempered. It seems “warri no de carry last“ cheats warri brought-up. I quit abeg!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
May in the museum
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
May be in the museum
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by emedy(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2013
I swear d last time I counted my Ex...twas well over 50! Buh leme just share dz gist cos it happend exactly dz time in 2009.Twas a friday,beinq deliverance nyt in d Scripture Union camp,boys don tidy dem map go far,I just d dull,normal me. Buh durinq d standinq nd sitinq up,I spotted a well rounded yarnsh like 10 seats infront,I showed my pardi,nd he confirmed d ass was great.I come d observe d chic,she was quiet,wif her kid sis nd bro.at a time she went out,I knew I had to struck den,either followinq her out,buh rather I went to her seat,twas a bench,I sat dr. Wen she returnd,she had to go in,then I had her audience,crack like one of 2joke nd got her smilinq...dt service ended by 10pm,we stayed out till abt 12pm nd bided gudnyt. At d end of d camp,we were close frens. Stayed in contact after d camp,I was in Unical den. We startd sumfin for abt 18mnth,twas fun tho. Buh I had to end it cos d mom knew abt d whole stuff. infact one day when I came arund to pick her to d guesthouse we normally meet from her Comp sch,I didn't knw dt her mom was arund spyinq on her,she followed us to d hotel sef.leta accustomed me nd told me dt if we were meant for each other,we shud let God's Plan work...lol. I went away jor...tho I missed her,I had to go cos our parents knew themselves,I cudnt stand answerinq such qustns. Now she's a biq Chic nd we still create time once once...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Pancho01(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2013
nuru3000: well i'm single, but my previous relationship was in 2011, we met via facebook although she stays close to my place, i did nt speak to her until she made d first move (because as i fine boy, i dey form for gals) and den she asked me out.
its nt dat u are forming 4 gals bt u ar kinda reserved person(an introvert) i guez so bro.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Testerfuze(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2013
*smh.....we met up in d sky, dats why were called "a match made in heaven".
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Osamabinladin: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2013
cordss: Hi nairalanders
Lemme start by introducing myself, am 6.5feet tall,not that fair,averagely built and to the best of my knowledge GENTLE.. Odd enough most of d gals I hv dated hv met them either in d plane or Bus or taxi, don't know how that happens??.lol. I have had a crazy experience of a married young pretty lady hitting up on me in a bus from asaba to lagos, before u judge me I don't do married ladies so I let that pass..well the pretty damsel am dating @ d moment I met her in a bank(first to differ),she knocked out my breath immediately I saw her with her beauty..hhehehe buh I know the rules so I pretended like I didn't even notice her, meanwhile wracking my brain on the strategy to use. Well first rule as I learnt from my mentor in approaching a lady is start with flattery!!(It neveR goes wrong)so I went down and whispered in her ear (apart from me u re the tallest person in dis hall),she looked around and smiled in confirmation and u know the rest.......... So guys and esp ladies tell us how u met ur recent hubby, let's make it fun pls...
[size=8pt][/size]we both met at the graveyard.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2013
Back then in sch, there was this sweet chic dat came 2 c her frnd in my lodge wit d intention of sleeping over, she waited til 8pm bt her frnd didn't com bak dt nite and she cudn't go home cos there were sound of gunshots outside. When I saw her downstairs she told me evrytin den I told her 2 com over 2 my rm dat I wil stay in a frnd's rm & she agreed. I came bak to my room telling her dt my frnd has a gal in his room if she won't mind me joining her in my own room, she said no problem provided I won't do anytin funny....nice moves.she took her bath, I gave her a wrapper 2 slp wit. I went and bought fried yam/plantain wit pepper as my dinner, as I was eating my eyes caught her oranged shaped br.easts and I needed not to dull. Devil jst entered my head and I rushed 2 d bed with my pepper hands cos she was already sleeping removed d wrapper starte fingering her with my pepper hands, mehn! She woke up wit full force, com see shout, the pepper dn cause wahala 4 her thing den she was crying. I took her 2 d bathroom, tank God dia was enuf cold water which I poured into d region bt stil d pain was much on her. Infact it was a long terrible nite 4 d gal and I really pitied her, bt after evrytin we became best of lovers, even her frnd in my lodge was being jealous cos she visits me often......dt was den bt she is nw married and sometyms I do remind her of dt incident whenever we talk.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
I must confess, this is the 1st thread ever that I'v opened all the pages from the 1st to the last despite it's length to read all comments. It's full of inspiring and exciting stories.
@Jarus, I luv your story. It's a wow!

@topic, I can't believe I'v stayed 6months without a partner yet...still searching for true luv. I know I'll meet her very soon

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by justplainpaul(m): 1:10am On Aug 04, 2013
lacosteIII:

guy, u can write ooo, u will be my second signing
How he take dey do u?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Dogzimalon: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Met mine on facebook and my wedding is next year

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by saxxylola: 1:47am On Aug 04, 2013
I met mine thru a social network...& its bin pretty interesting....
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Vicilo(m): 3:35am On Aug 04, 2013
I met her at Swimming pool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by ceny6(m): 5:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Mine was i was about to travel, so i bought a motivational book and a newspaper (had no intention making any friends in the bus) now as i boarded the bus i sat next to a cute young lady, as a gentleman i looked at her and noticed she looked lonely and i offered the book i bought

That happened to be what made her trip for me. When i noticed the green light was when she insisted i eat her banana and groundnuts ( more like forcing me)

the journey was abt 4hrs and before i got to my destination something funny happened, we had already exchanged numbers and emails, she sent me an email and guess what she sent while in the bus??
I LOVE YOU!
The rest as we say is history!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pkween(f): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Under Oshodi bridge,as we came down from a bus together.Our relationship is a year old today even as we plan to tie the knot in December.I will invite u.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2013
Pancho01:
its nt dat u are forming 4 gals bt u ar kinda reserved person(an introvert) i guez so bro.
yeah, come to think of it i am an introvert, i only talk wen i'm with my frnds.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Funjosh(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Castroii: Back then in sch, there was this sweet chic dat came 2 c her frnd in my lodge wit d intention of sleeping over, she waited til 8pm bt her frnd didn't com bak dt nite and she cudn't go home cos there were sound of gunshots outside. When I saw her downstairs she told me evrytin den I told her 2 com over 2 my rm dat I wil stay in a frnd's rm & she agreed. I came bak to my room telling her dt my frnd has a gal in his room if she won't mind me joining her in my own room, she said no problem provided I won't do anytin funny....nice moves.she took her bath, I gave her a wrapper 2 slp wit. I went and bought fried yam/plantain wit pepper as my dinner, as I was eating my eyes caught her oranged shaped br.easts and I needed not to dull. Devil jst entered my head and I rushed 2 d bed with my pepper hands cos she was already sleeping removed d wrapper starte fingering her with my pepper hands, mehn! She woke up wit full force, com see shout, the pepper dn cause wahala 4 her thing den she was crying. I took her 2 d bathroom, tank God dia was enuf cold water which I poured into d region bt stil d pain was much on her. Infact it was a long terrible nite 4 d gal and I really pitied her, bt after evrytin we became best of lovers, even her frnd in my lodge was being jealous cos she visits me often......dt was den bt she is nw married and sometyms I do remind her of dt incident whenever we talk.

guy the devil that work in u dat nite major general kai.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Double27: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin same here grin grin
Maybe am meetin her
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Funjosh(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Saw a number that i dont have flash me 5times, out of anger i went straight to buy airtel 100 with my last naira to blast that person, but as it will happen a cool calm female voice was apologizin dat it was a mix up. That is how it start________
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2013
Funjosh:

guy the devil that work in u dat nite major general kai.
guy no b smal devil
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by timsbee(f): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2013
I met mine on a social network too. But..... [color=#770077][/color]
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by EejaNla01(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Social network
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by papil: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2013
cordss: Hi nairalanders
Lemme start by introducing myself, am 6.5feet tall,not that fair,averagely built and to the best of my knowledge GENTLE.. Odd enough most of d gals I hv dated hv met them either in d plane or Bus or taxi, don't know how that happens??.lol. I have had a crazy experience of a married young pretty lady hitting up on me in a bus from asaba to lagos, before u judge me I don't do married ladies so I let that pass..well the pretty damsel am dating @ d moment I met her in a bank(first to differ),she knocked out my breath immediately I saw her with her beauty..hhehehe buh I know the rules so I pretended like I didn't even notice her, meanwhile wracking my brain on the strategy to use. Well first rule as I learnt from my mentor in approaching a lady is start with flattery!!(It neveR goes wrong)so I went down and whispered in her ear (apart from me u re the tallest person in dis hall),she looked around and smiled in confirmation and u know the rest.......... So guys and esp ladies tell us how u met ur recent hubby, let's make it fun pls...
nnam onye olu
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Airforce1(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2013
#Boring*

I'm out of here
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by AGgal(f): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2013
His mum is a regular patient at the hospital where i work. On that lovely day she came for her regular check-up,while she was waiting 4 the doctor he drove by to check on her. I had closed 4 the day n was on my way home,he offered to give me a lift and so.......
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by lernah: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Havnt really had am experience cus i feel a lil shy wen i gt close 2 girls may b its becus i'm afraid 2 take no 4 an answer
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by FOREXMARTS: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2013
I find myself screaming NEXT barely six months into every relationship, why? Lies. Lies puts me off like nepa and i hardly trust em again. If only i can get that real girl that will just say it as it is.
Am about exing my current partner after discovering she is a grammy/Oscar award winning liar. Eucharia damn u ur a LIARRRRRRR.

We met in singles camp by the way.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by ukandi1(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2013
[quote
author=cordss]

Seems all these social networks are really doing a great job..buh how do
people really fall in love behind the screens..I hv had my fair share
of experiences too, buh I neva dated any.[/quote]

me too. met about 5 ladies through social networks but neva got to date any cos they were just no there in terms of expectations and standards.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by alexarelano(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Tolexander: This confluence of current gurl of mine and i was a miracle by mistake and coincidence!

I entered into a toilet in school which the first letter(s) fem/m had been rubbed off leaving the last 3 letters, ale and i saw a pretty young lady trying to draw up her skirt after pissing, on sighting a guy entering, she felt shocked and wanted to hastily zip up the skirt and the zip got detached from the skirt making the skirt to draw down below her kneels
. When i unconsciously saw what happened, i couldn't control the laugh impulse from my cerebellum and medula.
After leaving the toilet, i saw her going through my route to the hostel and told her i was very sorry for the scene created in the toilet. She asked me why i had to enter into a female toilet, a female toilet! I retorted. Told her i never knew it is for the female that the tag was confusing. We exchanged pleasantries, and phone numbers when we were about to depart. Later we started exchanging calls and messages.

Here we are presenting to you the boyfriend of the lady met in the toilet.

The previous gf of mine was a little younger than me, close to a year.
Her mum and mine used to call us husband and wife when we were babies cos we are family friends.

The husband and wife our mums called us then translated into boyfriend and girlfriend cos the foundation of the 'parol' had been laid by them, all we needed was to build a structure on the foundation which we did. But unfortunately, we couldn't roof the structure creating a marriage from it.
man u've started again! cheesy grin u no fit kill me #ToiletThinz

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by alexarelano(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: I was traveling frm Benin 2 lagos, my older sis dropped me off at d motor park, as we were jisting , she told me dat i should look right , I asked her why? She said there is a lady sitting right there starring at me , immediately I looked ,Lo n be lo I saw dis beautiful ebony damsel lookin lik some one created on Sabbath day n she was cool lik coolant, I smiled.

God so kind we were en routing Lagos on d same bus n she was right behind me, as d bus was abt 2 move I kissed my sis n she told me 2 b careful n we departed.

Though I still noticed her behind but I was just jamming som music , even wen there was a little conflict I d bus I was deft 2 it. Now we finally arrived at ore , d driver stopped for everyone 2 refresh themselves.
At d time I had a conflict btw myself, saying should I go or not. lol. Within dat short space I heard someone said hello frm behind, wen i turned around behold it was her n I also replied. She said she is been wanting 2 ask me a question, i said ok.

She said she has neva seen 2 lovers with great resemblance lik me n d she at d park.
I Lol in obj voice, dat was my my big sis u saw, frm there I fired up . As we were checking in2 d bus , she begged d guy sitting by me 2 exchange sit wit her. Imagine d coconbility .

Now she is sitting right by me, after long talk she slept on my 6packs. Wen we finally arrived ajah , we took d same taxi 2 Victoria lsland n den dropped her off n continued my journey.

D rest alignment was based on fone control tins.
hmmn! 6packs? Buh wait ooo... Abi na my dictionary no correct ni? I still dey look 4 ur ''concobility'' u guy sabi eat (frog)konko? cheesy grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by osram(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Bin single since i bcame an adult(18)nd nw m 22 stil single,at tyms i evn wonder if m normal sef...enygal wey i approch na red card i dey always gt,m fed up jor*sad*
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by alexarelano(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2013
ceny6: Mine was i was about to travel, so i bought a motivational book and a newspaper (had no intention making any friends in the bus) now as i boarded the bus i sat next to a cute young lady, as a gentleman i looked at her and noticed she looked lonely and i offered the book i bought

That happened to be what made her trip for me. When i noticed the green light was when she insisted i eat her banana and groundnuts ( more like forcing me)

the journey was abt 4hrs and before i got to my destination something funny happened, we had already exchanged numbers and emails, she sent me an email and guess what she sent while in the bus??
I LOVE YOU!
The rest as we say is history!!
man, infact, I'm also in love wit U as I type. Serious!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.