Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (25648 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by RedReact: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am not interested in this brouhaha in the first place, but I wil say I am dissapointed in Sincere 9gerian's comment when this issue started. Seems he is putting up double standard as it was reported that similar things happened in FCT, Anambra (in time past) and Akwa Ibom not quite long.
We're just politicizing what's not at all.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by phemsonodukoya: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Big_Lebowski]

You are a f00l to think any right thinking person will gobble that b.s. from fashola.

The fact remains that Nigerians were rounded up, detained all dis igbo i don't no what wrong with your english, common rehabilitation & deportation u don't know d different.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Youngtekkey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
tchikelue: First, indigins of Anambra state are being sceptical on how to vote Ngige under ACN(ofe mmanu backgrounded). Now they are compounding it for him by adding boko haram to it APC(ie,ofe haram or mmanu boko). You can imagine Tief Tinubu Buhari combination. In fact, Ngige hold Fashola responsible for your failure in this governorship race. So many compounding issues after claiming NIPP project and the improved light situation in some parts of Anambra state recentely. Ngige IPY (l pitty you). Igbo kwenu
ode,oponu,mumu,didinrin fool what has tinubu come to steal in ur eyes(house) that u are calling him thief is it that ur old papa black and white television or what evidence do u have that prove buhari to be a sponsor of boko haram all i see is that ur brain is full(dull)

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Youngtekkey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
tchikelue: First, indigins of Anambra state are being sceptical on how to vote Ngige under ACN(ofe mmanu backgrounded). Now they are compounding it for him by adding boko haram to it APC(ie,ofe haram or mmanu boko). You can imagine Tief Tinubu Buhari combination. In fact, Ngige hold Fashola responsible for your failure in this governorship race. So many compounding issues after claiming NIPP project and the improved light situation in some parts of Anambra state recentely. Ngige IPY (l pitty you). Igbo kwenu
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
ballabriggs: Even Nigerian women must be ashamed of Governor Peter Adaobi, the first Nigerian female Governor.

This issue clearly shows you how irresponsible leaders in the South East are.

Was there exchange of correspondence? Obi did not bother to find out if there was any history of this but he rushed to the media to make a case for his own greed.

Anambra Liaison office received a letter with these people and these Local governments and did not write back to say some of these Local Governments do not exist in Anambra?

That is basic in office administration but I do not expect you all to know this. That Liaison office must be filled with the dimwits I see here daily. Adaobi should close that office down as it serves no purpose.
you sound deluded from all ramification
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
take dat: Bros no go run mad o!
See, I am mad at this deportation. If you had read my first post on the day this incident was first reported you would have realised how mad I am about the whole mess.

I expect the state govt to apologise rather than resort to cheap lies or blame of political opponents.

If you read accounts of the first deportation and dumping of people at Onitsha, you'll find out that the Anambra state govt complained bitterly about it, and even wrote to the presidency. Was there an election then? Why repeat the deportation and then turn around to blame the Anambra state govt for complaining? Its like beating a child and telling the child not to cry? If anything, it is the Lagos state govt that has politicised the incident.

By the way, which politician wouldn't take the advantage if his political opponent decides to commit political suicide?
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Youngtekkey(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
JudismphD: you sound deluded from all ramification
ramification[b]
ramification[/b]
ramification BROZ U NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY ONE
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by bleachalhaji: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Youngtekkey][/quote]Nna this guy I love ur swag Yoruba party of nigeria (o.p.n) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by CyberG: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Goddex: Why is Fashola running from pillar to post taking pictures with Igbo men just to save face? He should simply apologise to Anambra state and Ndigbo generally.

Apologize to who? For what? I bet KAI are picking up more people to be deported as we speak! The only apology is for helping you people and kindly leave and go back as we will never change our laws or traditions or allow the continuos desecration of our lands and heritage by anyone ibos or not. If the law is too heavy for you, go back home where there is no law and you can do as you please!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Cahmegga: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski: Fashola is both a Muslim and a Yoruba .

Do not believe him as Muslims are adept at lying it is even allowed in their satanic verses by their rogue prophet to lie against non-muslims. Being a yoruba man you all should understand how back stabbing is a natural trait.
Dumb comment!!!! I would exchange you with a very goood dog if I were your father! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by datChelseaBoy: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fashola is starting a war he cannot end. Don't forget Nazi Germany, don't forget Yugoslavia, don't forget Rwanda and don't forget Biafra
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by dlight1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Goddex: Why is Fashola running from pillar to post taking pictures with Igbo men just to save face? He should simply apologise to Anambra state and Ndigbo generally.
Fashola just defended himself and has cleared the air over the misconception, why has Obi not debunked he ever received any letter from the Lagos state govt. prior to d time they were sent back he should as well speak up

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Afroconnect: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Peter Obi lost my respect when he reacted like a local thug to a simple lawful matter.Lagos state don't condone nuiscance and beggars on our streets,it is in the state constitution.
Lot of people have been rehabilited and some opted to go back to their home town.
It is a matter of law and order to preserve Lagos and for maintainance of security and sanity.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by playmode(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
"President General of Aka Ikenga, Chief Goddy Uwazurike"

These baboons love to give themselves exorbitant titles.Silly dumb mgbeke negroes with the IQ of a fish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Midastouch1: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cahmegga:
Dumb comment!!!! I would exchange you with a very goood dog if I were your father! SMH!

Ignore that liar, he is a serial liar. One minute his grandfather is Lagosian, next minute he is from delta, next day he is Igbo

He is a fraud grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by takedat(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
See, I am mad at this deportation. If you had read my first post on the day this incident was first reported you would have realised how mad I am about the whole mess.

I expect the state govt to apologise rather than resort to cheap lies or blame of political opponents.

If you read accounts of the first deportation and dumping of people at Onitsha, you'll find out that the Anambra state govt complained bitterly about it, and even wrote to the presidency. Was there an election then? Why repeat the deportation and then turn around to blame the Anambra state govt for complaining? Its like beating a child and telling the child not to cry? If anything, it is the Lagos state govt that has politicised the incident.

By the way, which politician wouldn't take the advantage if his political opponent decides to commit political suicide?
You do not expect Fashola to dignify every manufactured hogwash with a quick response. Most media houses reporting this 'deportation' saga all gave conflicting figures, 67, 70 and 72. None with first hand information, they only rely on hearsay.

Fashola's aide did not confirm the numbers of those resettled on the 24th of July. Read again the source you quoted to have a clearer understanding. He accepted that its a LASG policy to rehabilitate and repatriate destitute and beggars from other states.

Why did Obi and Anambra State Government not open up that there were series of exchanges of correspondences between them and the LASG, inviting them to come and have their own assessment which they failed to do since April? Obi did not express his grievances in any of those correspondence. Does it portray Obi and Anambra State Government as a responsive and responsible? If I am to apportion any blame to Fashola, it is dumping them in the middle of the night but not on the repatriation exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Møгøn! You did something and you are denying it! The doom that befell "Oga sucide-by-rat-poison" (awo-ole-owo)will soon befall you! Watch out!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by tpia5: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
I for one am not in support of destitution.

Imo, tackling the problem of destitution is a joint effort which needs to be handled by both the govt of the place of abode and the place of origin.

Nobody should try to skip their responsibility here, if na to enjoy the national cake now, the enjoyers do not call everybody to come and enjoy- they do it quietly, so there's no reason to now start publicizing other matters simply because you prefer destitutes stay destitute.

Beggars from any state can be taken back to their state, regardless of tribal affiliation or origin, this is not a tribal matter and neither should it be taken personal.

Let us be our brother's keeper, there is no joy in knowing people from your state are destitute elsewhere. Put something in place for such so they dont fear returning home provided they committed no crime while there. Even if its farming or healthcare, do something.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
take dat: You do not expect Fashola to dignify every manufactured hogwash with a quick response. Most media houses reporting this 'deportation' saga all gave conflicting figures, 67, 70 and 72. None has first hand information, they only rely on hearsay.

Fashola's aide did not confirm the numbers of those resettled on the 24th of July. Read again the source you quoted to have a clearer understanding. He accepted that its a LASG policy to rehabilitate and resettle destitute and beggars from other states.

Why did Obi and Anambra State Government not open up that there were series of exchanges of correspondences between them and the LASG, inviting them to come and have their own assessment which they failed to do since April? Obi did not express his grievances in any of those correspondence. Does it portray Obi and Anambra State Government as a responsive and responsible? If I am to apportion any blame to Fashola, it is dumping them in the middle of the night but not on the repatriation exercise.

Totally in agreement with you.....
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by sirocisca: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
I think all this igbos exchanging words with yorubas here, have been infected with the famous virus associated with the yoruba race(noise making),infact if noise making was an olympic competition,the yoruba man will win it everytime."how I could set out to deport Anambrarians and look Ben (Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning) in the eye; because that is his State and he is a member of this Government"even fashola knows that for the economy of lagos state to florish,an igbo man must be deeply involve.I think if u yorubas as powerful as u claim,go to the east and run ur mouths like the igbos do in the west,then we'll know u guys pratice what u preach.u just open ur mouths and talk anyhow, when it's time for action now,we'll see people running faster than usain bolt..while the igbos are"money making machines",the yorubas are "noise making machines" though both have sounds but one is more powerful than the other,even a blind man knows the more powerful one..

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Milllz: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Seems like all the states are now carrying out lunatic clean up exercise, very funny, I pity the innocent ones that'll get picked up along the line.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by T9ksy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Decryptor: Møгøn! You did something and you are denying it! The doom that befell "Oga sucide-by-rat-poison" (awo-ole-owo)will soon befall you! Watch out!!

Here we go AGAIN! All talks and no action!

Don't you guys ever get fed up of making empty threats?

Do you worst or STFU and stop whinning like a d.u.mb a.r.se sissy.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Afroconnect: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=backtosender]fashola this one na small igbos go teach you big big lesson ur mama forget to teach you
Mr man KAI is still picking nuiscance from the street.
These igbo people visited Fashola,as a civil man he will welcome them.He is not a bush uncivilized man like your ibo kind.
Lagos state don't need igbos,igbos are making money in Lagos(selling fake products most time) Lagos is helping ibo survive-you fools don't get it,ibos are slaves in Lagos-working in a world class societiy.If all the ibos have pride they will leave Lagos-i bet Lagos will be a more saner place.
Ibos are in Lagos surviving-they need lagos,dats why you all are here,Lagos don't need you.damn!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by PStacks(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Eko o ni baje..

Baba fash, pls take it easy..

No vex abeg..

We must pardon them, they are still our igbo brothers..

Ahn ahn.. Fashola too dey vex..

Nao nao hin done speak english wey Queen of England sef no fit understand not to talk of Nyamirin..

"A STORM IN THE TEA CUP" (this one pass my power ooo)

Ahhhhhh! Fashola, take am easy, no use English kill person pikin oo, B4 dem say u marginalised Igbo people with English Language..

Baba Fash you too much..
Eko o ni baje...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Tonylyte(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hahahahaha i just dey l augh. See pipo wey want do revolution#in obj's voice#. See hw little tinx just devide una, una dey here d spew insults on una sef. Whereas the ogas at d top don reconcile to enslave una properly. I weep 4 nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Afroconnect: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Fashola is starting a war he cannot end. Don't forget Nazi Germany, don't forget Yugoslavia, don't forget Rwanda and don't forget Biafra
Biafra where over 5million ibos souls died...
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by backtosender: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

Worry about your people, worry that they are becoming more and more ignorant by the day while irresponsible women like Adaobi leave Onitsha to rot and take advantage of their ignorance. These are the things that should bother you and not Fashola.

Fashola has made his mark and Lagos will never forget him. What legacies have your leaders left for you if not increased cases of kidnapping and baby factories.
why fashola no stop exporting him people wey don join alqueada abi bil ladino? America don mark yoruba as a potential terrorist abgaya grin i no how coward una go get by denying am not yoruba in london and yankee....oponu grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by chingydaboss(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Let us forget abt dis issue nd move forward.. Fashola has decided to cum back to his senses... we can only b strong wen we r one.. 1nigeria... .........

Yoruba's stop being tribalistic
Igbo's stop bein less informed..

I luv u all
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Wiseoldman: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nigerians really love each other....from my little experience with well to do Nigerians on the political streets of Abuja, or the Business offices at Lagos Marina and the oil Ftz in portharcourt.

Its seem to me though this hatred amongst Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas is much more dominant in the MASSES and people of lesser means.

Just like a friend told me, Nigeria become a better place when we as an individual are in a better place...so be hopeful ya'll things would get better 4 U, then u'll just find urselves loving each other more....lol
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nebeuwa(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
FASCISTshola is heating up the polity with actions.

Now he wants to deny that it was a deportation.

Then what was it man? Just fess up and not be a coward.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by backtosender: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This Fashola is evil. This Fashola has no shame. This Fashola is satanic.

How can he so shamelessly lie about the number of people deported?

The deportation happened on 24th July while the news broke on 25th July,
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/70-persons-deported-to-onitsha-from-lagos/

todays date is August 3rd, so how come it took Fashola almost 2 weeks to realise that number of those deported was not actually 70 but 14?

Before this statement by Fashola, one of his aides had already reacted to the deportation, claiming the state govt only re-unified the 70 deportees with their Families in Anambra
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news-metro/128410-fasholas-aide-defends-deportation-of-67-to-anambra

How can Fashola so shameless lie despite the mountainous evidence, eye witneses and testimonies?

What lie will explain the dumping of people on the road, around 3am, in dead of the night as attested to by numerous reports, including:

"One of the destitute, Mr. Osondu Mbuto, from Ohaozara in Ebonyi State and a petty trader in Lagos, had told journalists that they were dumped at about 3.00am on Wednesday morning at Upper Iweka after being detained in Ikorodu, Lagos, for over six months for alleged wandering and other minor offences by the Lagos State Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI) officials.
They were brought to Onitsha in four buses, escorted by anti-riot policemen.
Mbuto said he was arrested by the KAI officials while going to his shop on December 18, 2012"
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news-metro/128410-fasholas-aide-defends-deportation-of-67-to-anambra
am loving this brother he always stand for the truth no matter who is wrong.He will def go further in life....
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nebeuwa(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Afro connect:
Biafra where over 5million ibos souls died...

Did you say 5 million Igbos died in Biafra?

That would have been over 75% of the Igbo population at that time. That number is a lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.