Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (25686 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by friedrice1: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
But seriously,the idea of sending lunatics to their respective states or even to neighboring states, has been a norm since the 80's
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski: Fashola is both a Muslim and a Yoruba .

Do not believe him as Muslims are adept at lying it is even allowed in their satanic verses by their rogue prophet to lie against non-muslims. Being a yoruba man you all should understand how back stabbing is a natural trait.

lol at satanic verses
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Odinaka00(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
alexleo:

I dont know why you people see wrong in what Fashola did. Why cant those 14 people or 72 people go to their villages and farm? Must everybody live in Lagos? it is not in our culture in Igbo land to beg so why should sending 72 beggars home to go and try some other means of living be a problem since they have not been able to succeed in Lagos? Na wa for una o. Unu kwusi ime nkpotu biko. FASHOLA, I AM AN IGBO MAN AND I WISH TO SAY THAT YOU DID NOT COMMIT ANY CRIME OR OFFENCE IN WHAT YOU DID. I SUPPORT YOUR ACTION. Thanks.

Chai nwanne okwesiri ka ewere gi chuoro arusi okija aja, I swear down......so detaining people in a very horrible place 4 8 months was a very good thing right? Akaaram ikpo gi Anu mpama mana odika ezi ohia ga aka mma.....ewu yoruba
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
UxExperience: I am beyond proud of how Yoruba people stuck together since this issue began. Ibos are the most hate-filled and tribalistic TRIBE in Nigeria. Bunch of savages.

This is just the beginning, any nonsense from the ibos must be replied in multiple folds. Infact, I suggest a constant preemptive strikes on all their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by chi4ik(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ethnicity, Religion, politics has devided Nigerians; if we can't love ourselves, see ourselves as one, hw can we espect other countries to treat our ppl in their land well? Unity in diversity is wat I ask of. I'm an IGBO man.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
fried-rice:
But seriously,the idea of sending lunatics to their respective states or even to neighboring states, has been a norm since the 80's

Yes, but you know the ibos are of special breed. Before now, the bigots will tell you no one does Bambiayalla in ibo land, only to be exposed by their own brother.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
chi4ik: Ethnicity, Religion, politics has devided Nigerians; if we can't love ourselves, see ourselves as one, hw can we espect other countries to treat our ppl in their land well? Unity in diversity is wat I ask of. I'm an IGBO man.

You crossed the line. Apologies not accepted.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by sexkillzisacunt: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

No....though born and raised in Lagos....working and paying my fair share of tax to Lagos....am not too absorbed in any inferiority complex not to accept that am an Ogun state indigene...a very proud one at that.

Having said that....I can claim a very huge stake in Lagos by virtue of my contribution to it.

All the other rubbish you typed deserve no response...
so the truth is coming out eh? Every dirty Yoruba on Nairaland like claiming to the Lagosian, of all your thousands of tribal posts, this is the first time you are mentioning your wretched state - Ogun, and you claim to be proud of it. Let's discuss more about Ogun you are not a Lagosian.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by RedReact: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Odinaka00:

Chai nwanne okwesiri ka ewere gi chuoro arusi okija aja, I swear down......so detaining people in a very horrible place 4 8 months was a very good thing right? Akaaram ikpo gi Anu mpama mana odika ezi ohia ga aka mma.....ewu yoruba
How sure are you in insinuating that they were detained in the first place, talk less of being in an horrible place. Let's fear God now, habba!!!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by curtain: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
From depotation to resettlement, from resettlement to reintegration, it seems someone is trying to be a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by frederal(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Even if one grudgingly listen to Fashola’s belated
argument of “Welfare,” what type of welfare is he
providing by forcefully deporting them from a
place they call home. Fashola is eager to welcome
the rich who swell the huge purse of his godfather
with monies taken through taxes, levies and
penalties for unlawfully confiscated goods, yet he
cannot even use a small percentage of the fund to
provide basic amenities for the poor. The quick-fix
is deportation.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ubanett(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
a tribe that supported and inspired the killings of millions of women and children through starvation ,what do you expect from them ? they are natural born monsters .

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: so the truth is coming out eh? Every dirty Yoruba on Nairaland like claiming to the Lagosian, of all your thousands of tribal posts, this is the first time you are mentioning your wretched state - Ogun, and you claim to be proud of it. Let's discuss more about Ogun you are not a Lagosian.

What truth? I know you are too daft not to have noticed his moniker was coined using Ogun. Ilugun- boy - meaning Ogun boy.. If he shouldn't claim Lagos, then why are you parasites from across the horizon crying more than the bereaved?

But then,

Atleast he is far better than the parasites going about begging south south to accept them.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
ubanett: a tribe that supported and inspired the killings of millions of women and children through starvation ,what do you expect from them ? they are natural born monsters .

Next time if you are going to war, expect your enemy to feed you. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by afoo02(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

Worry about your people, worry that they are becoming more and more ignorant by the day while irresponsible women like Adaobi leave Onitsha to rot and take advantage of their ignorance. These are the things that should bother you and not Fashola.

Fashola has made his mark and Lagos will never forget him. What legacies have your leaders left for you if not increased cases of kidnapping and baby factories.
Good question that must be answer from all the Igbo people.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by EMERITUS1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
lawyers are liars if you have a gun with 2 bullets and you see hitler, osama bin laden and a lawyer shoot the lawyer twice
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by EMERITUS1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
fashola should leave the fair ibo chics for us

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by meforyou1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fashola is a bloody liar. He deported 72 igbos and non-igbos to onitsha at the dead of the night and is here talking rubbish.
Lagosians will soon deport the same fashola to ondo state where he hails from

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by OBAGADAFFI: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
me_for_you: Fashola is a bloody liar. He deported 72 igbos and non-igbos to onitsha at the dead of the night and is here talking rubbish.
Lagosians will soon deport the same fashola to ondo state where he hails from

Fashola is 100% a LAGOSIAN.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by afoo02(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
alexleo:

I dont know why you people see wrong in what Fashola did. Why cant those 14 people or 72 people go to their villages and farm? Must everybody live in Lagos? it is not in our culture in Igbo land to beg so why should sending 72 beggars home to go and try some other means of living be a problem since they have not been able to succeed in Lagos? Na wa for una o. Unu kwusi ime nkpotu biko. FASHOLA, I AM AN IGBO MAN AND I WISH TO SAY THAT YOU DID NOT COMMIT ANY CRIME OR OFFENCE IN WHAT YOU DID. I SUPPORT YOUR ACTION. Thanks.
. Hmmmm, I think I see one reasonable Igbo here. Kudos bro
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by sexkillzisacunt: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Afro connect:
Ibos shout and talk of being money machines-but an ibo state is not among the top 5 prosperous or developed in Nigeria.thank God am not from such a vain society.
can you name those states and how you did your research?
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by amakenny: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Afro connect:
Ibo is not special or different,any one caught constituting nuiscance or without a job or livelihood is rehabilited,some opt to go home.
Ibos are only special in their own eyes,other tribes see them as pest.
Lagos is helping ibo men and women earn a living,Ibos are inconsequential to Lagos-just part of the numbers.

Grow up. Can you ever ward off the destitute and beautify a city like Lagos without considering the high level of poverty that is sprawling in not only Yorubaland, but in the rest of Nigeria?
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by sexkillzisacunt: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
UxExperience: Why must Yorubaland suffer because of the incompetence of Ibo leaders?
Lagos alone isn't Yoruba land, infact Lagos is the only South west state without a yoruba name, the real yoruba states are nothing but big villages.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nebeuwa(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hausa, Bini, Igbo, Ijaw, Idoma, Ibibio, Urhobo all have a claim to Lagos. Deal with it people.

Just like everyone has a claim to Abuja.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Duru1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Federal government of Nigeria and Anambra State should initiate investigation into the deportation of destitute by Lagos State that is bordered on criminality since the deportees are dying one after another. Whatever the Lagos State government injected into the bodies of the deportees should be examined.

I do not trust Lagos State and its people because of their ritualistic tendencies.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by teskyg: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Where is Roachas?APC just shot themeselve in the South East.Deep within me,these goes beyound politics.Fashola maybe right deporting destitutes runing around Lagos with no reasonable source of Income.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Trailii: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
At last the red caps elders are here 2 beg fashola and yorubas for their stupidity. hahaha. yorubas are just too smart and intelligent. fashola pls u need to destroy ladipo market and deport the remaining ibos occupying ladipo. am proud 2 belong 2 this intelligent, smart, civilise and develop tribe. GOD BLESS D YORUBA NATION!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nebeuwa: Hausa, Bini, Igbo, Ijaw, Idoma, Ibibio, Urhobo all have a claim to Lagos. Deal with it people.

Just like everyone has a claim to Abuja.

Then why is it that only the noisy, empty, arrogant bigots from south east we get to hear claiming Lagos? isn't this strange that am hearing for the first time that even Ibibios have stake in Lagos? You can never ever ever hear Bini, Ijaw, Ibibii, Hausa or Urhobo shouting "na we get Lagos ", after making 5000 naira sales from spare parts business in LADIPO. Something must be terribly wrong with your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nebeuwa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Then why is it that only the noisy, empty, arrogant bigots from south east we get to hear claiming Lagos? isn't this strange that am hearing for the first time that even Ibibios have stake in Lagos? You can never ever ever hear Bini, Ijaw, Ibibii, Hausa or Urhobo shouting "na we get Lagos ", after making 5000 naira sales from spare parts business in LADIPO. Something must be terribly wrong with your DNA.

Lagos was built by all Nigerians. Off of Eastern oil. Just like Abuja. And don't you forget that.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Duru1: Federal government of Nigeria and Anambra State should initiate investigation into the deportation of destitute by Lagos State that is bordered on criminality since the deportees are dying one after another. Whatever the Lagos State government injected into the bodies of the deportees should be examined.

I do not trust Lagos State and its people because of their ritualistic tendencies.

Anambra that started the deportation should also investigate Lagos? See how ridiculous you are sounding? smh!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by antartica(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
I hope fashola and his crew can clearly differentiate between mental illness and destitution?. One could be a homeless person that roams street in the day scavenging for food and sleep under bridge at night without actually being mentally ill.The hopelessness of nigerian situation can easily make mentally and able bodied men and women that have no helping relatives homeless in an instant.There is nothing in place whatsoever by the government to care for the very unfortunate in the society,yet it calls itself a government.

Moreover,what did he have to say about the primitive and undemocratic act of imposing baboloja on hardworking people that are supposedly paying their taxes to local/state government and minding their businesses jeje? What can baba oloja do that the democratically elected local governments won't do to see to the smooth running of the markets?
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by hardbody: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]I for one am not in support of destitution.

Imo, tackling the problem of destitution is a joint effort which needs to be handled by both the govt of the place of abode and the place of origin.

Nobody should try to skip their responsibility here, if na to enjoy the national cake now, the enjoyers do not call everybody to come and enjoy- they do it quietly, so there's no reason to now start publicizing other matters simply because you prefer destitutes stay destitu

Beggars from any state can be taken back to their state, regardless of tribal affiliation or origin, this is not a tribal matter and neither should it be taken personal.

Let us be our brother's keeper, there is no joy in knowing people from your state are destitute elsewhere. Put something in place for such so they dont fear returning home provided they committed no crime while there. Even if its farming or healthcare, do something.[/quote

Good point and responsibly made. So what do we to the destitute Yoruba boys that claim omo onile at car parks while sleeping inside broken down vehicles and under the bridge every night only to wait for opportunity to rob unfortunate passers by and car owners. The car Park at marina is under concession to a certain company but after paying the toll at the gate, some near toothless vagabonds will extort more from you at the risk of vandalizing your vehicle when u are gone. Are those not more destitute than the typical ibo boy struggling to sell gala and biscuits

to you on the road and therreby adding to service your economy. Fair is fair and just should be just.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu / Dino Melaye Awards Road Projects In Kogi. / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.