Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35734 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by brownlord: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2013
lacasa: embarassedMay Allah rest yr souls and condemn all involved in this life and the here-after. Amin

1trilllion really working eh GEJ? angry

explain
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by babsomotde(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Killers never tire. Abeg, na una brothers and sisters make una dey kill now, Ok? I command u, Boko haram, Kill yourselves because no more fasting.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
Where is the fucking peace in this fucking religion.
If you can not spare your brother how will you spare others.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.
The devil has really worked

Is this a cover up to make us think Muslims kill muslims? Sell that to the 18 folks that like your comments.

Just like when Christians were killed in the Church and the culprit are said to be Muslims (which is debatable),these killings in the Mosque are as well the activities of the new Christian army powered by CAN.

Although I don't support either,my school of thought is that no true adherents of both Faiths should spill innocent blood.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.

Is this a cover up to make us think Muslims kill Muslims? Sell that to the 18 folks that like your comments.

Just like when Christians were killed in the Church and the culprit are said to be Muslims (which is debatable),these killings in the Mosque are as well the activities of the new Christian army powered by CAN.

Although I don't support either,my school of thought is that no true adherents of both Faiths should spill innocent blood.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Exodus2k(m): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Why continues sheading of blood in this country? RIP to the dead
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2013
tunshe:

Is this a cover up to make us think Muslims kill Muslims? Sell that to the 18 folks that like your comments.

We know the religion that is rooted in terrorism. There is no orientation or enlightenment about that undecided
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2013
Olucheye: Can the civil war start already because i can't phantom whatever is the cause of the darn blood thirst of this BH guys?? They've given excuses enough for their senseless n mudane acts all in the name of Religion. Its time for the Chief of Army Staff n presidency acts tough.

Send out the drones and full military artilery. Wipe out this c.u.n.t.s. wherever they're hiding. Last time i checked when the government made similar moves, the NEF(Northern Elders Forum) cried foul of being a civil war which brings questions like,

Q1. If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight terrorists as a Fight against Islam?

Q2. How is Islam fighting against terror? At least show us one positive move that has been made to stop the acclaimed defamation of Allah's name.

Q3. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. As claimed by our NEF

Q4. Why does fighting a terrorist infested geo-political zone result to fighting the entire Northerners[Islam] Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?.

BOTTOMLINE; If you won't allow the country rest because of your 72virigins search sucide missions y'all are on, LET US SPLIT and Go our ways. The Bible even said .......'To your tents oh ye Isreal"
Let us 'YORUBA's" enjoy our own 72virgins in Eko Atlantic. Our Igbo brothers if they eventually decide to go home can use either the Onitsha Bridge or Otuoke creeks while y'all can go act your p.o.r.n in Allah's mansion for all i care. Next Please!!!

R.I.P to the Dead... God Rest Your Souls!

Let me take time to address your needs.

If you are the President would you wipe out innocent citizens cos a few,wayward and countable guys needed to be brought to justice?havent you seen or heard enough bloodshed?

Now to answer your questions:

1. Provide a proof that Muslims went against sending of troops if you are truthful. The only fear of the northerners was that the Nigerian Army has a history of brutality and large counts of innocent civilians. Majority of the Northerners are muslims,I have heard true life comments of friends in the JTF how they kill men cos of keeping beards.

2. You cannot defame Allah because He is God! All the creatures both living and non living praises him,even the neating of your heart praises HIM the most High. However,a lot of Islamic preachings has been on against taking the lives of innocent peeps. The Muslim youths have also became civilian JTF to risk their lives in this vanguard,you cant possible see or hear that cos you are a bloody hypocrite.

3. Define terror and define Islam,include fight in both sentences and use your brain to figure out any similarity.

4. See answer number 1.

I cant believe you are Yoruba cos the Yoruba peeps I know are not religious bigots,we are constructive in our approach!

You are destructive because rather than call for unity,peace and proffer pragmatic solution you called for civil war,break up and bloodshed.

7 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

Where is the peace and love in your religion ? None, zilch . zero.

Next time before you preach to others sort out your own messy house.

cool

Your thought! But a wrong one.

Islam is being blackmailed by the media,but we are resolute that the light of Islam will continue to shine.

7 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 1:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Idi Amin: We know the religion that is rooted in terrorism. There is no orientation or enlightenment about that undecided

I bet you either don't know what terrorism means or you don't have the historic knowledge of the Christian crusaders,knight Templar,freemasonry.....

6 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 1:55am On Aug 13, 2013
REALITY101: I hope they are all male Muslims.

Vampire!I thought Christianity is about love?

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: how can allah have mercy on the dead while he's the cause of their death?
E be like say this allah na hypocrite o.
Mara mara n'ihu

I smell breasttmilk,go back to mummy for more breasttmilk.

All your comments are so immature,full of hate,lack valuable contents.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2013
jametex: I hate islam,a blood sucking religion..

Islam hate you,a blood sucking personality.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2013
collynzo2: More than half of those who died were militants themselves, BBC has a way of twisting these stories. The other day they wrote '35 killed in boko haram attack' anyone reading that headline wouldn't have known that 32 of them were boko haram members, 2 soldiers and one policeman.

Provide your facts if you are truthful.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:06am On Aug 13, 2013
touchmeder: They are killing their fellow brothers and sisters, their fellow muslims. The other day they killed the children in the school, now their own BROTHERS PRAYING IN THE MOSQUE. I hope the buhari and covert boko haram LOVERS know what this means? These guys are not your friends, they are terrorist, they are not even on the side of the North, they are out to KILL any and everyone. THEY WILL CHRISTIANS, BOMB A BUS IN A PACKED AREA, CHILDREN IN SCHOOL, MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN VILLAGES AND THE TOWN, THEIR OWN TRADITIONAL LEADERS, CHRISTIANS, CHURCHES, YOU NAME IT.

IS THE MESSAGE GETTING ANY CLEARER IF YOU LIKE KEEP SUPPORTING THEM AND ASKING FOR AMNESTY on their behalf.

Your statement is enough to show that Boko Haram are common enemies of both Muslims and Christians but because you have been indoctrinated with intolerance,hatred and rancour,you reason inversely proportional to the reality.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Bright2(m): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Every body in that region should be licensed to gun,operation protect your self.The more you look the less you see of this security bodies is becoming two much!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:10am On Aug 13, 2013
Wily!Wily:
haaaahaaaaa hoooooohooooohaaa, what a great news, good news,

If I pray that as you rejoice publicly over the deaths of innocent people so shall your be,would you say amen?

If No,then repent and be a good christian. Death shouldn't be a thing of joy especially when it involves innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: They may continue until no single muslim remains in Nigeria.

In your dreams! Till Jesus come back to disown you,Islam reigns supreme whether you like it or not.

8 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2013
xman4life: So they're now also killing there own brethren? Interesting.

Is that not your prayers?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by chaloner(m): 2:21am On Aug 13, 2013
this one is above me..... never you comment on this chaloner grin
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2013
adepojuot: what are u talking about??sunni muslims declar jihad on shia muslim,you are here blaming government,do,nt u see or read what is going on across muslim countries??please stop blaming government,blame islamic clarics that preaches,brain washed his fellowers..

Hey! Hypocrite!!

BH attack churches = They are MuslimsPolitical tools

BH attack Mosque = They are sunni killing ShiaChristians

Muslim Youth groups = JTF civilliansConcerned Muslims

Lets condemn,pray against and collectively provide solution to bloodshed in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Revolva(m): 2:26am On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin omo dis country sef...especially that Borno state sef..i tire
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 2:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Zet72: Na God go punish Mohammed& Allah for this calamity they have brought to this world

Ignorance is a killer disease,if only you know the meaning of what you wrote.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

The Pilgrimage to Mecca is the largest congregation in the world,can you beat that?

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is the most influential man ever existed - Micheal Hart (A Christian who knows better than you without bias)
(Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100)

Despite the unity among the unbelievers to extinguish the light of Islam,it continues to glow stronger tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by fapcrook(m): 2:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Its just suprising that when mosques are attacked or muslims are killed they, d killers are tagged nilitants, RIP to d dead, may Allah console d families, ameen
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 13, 2013
lastpage:

Believe me, the guy has a clear and concise knowledge of what he is talking about!

For example, those Northern Elders who always oppose and shout at any effort to root out these terrorist are the backers and sponsors of the boko haram. They need to be arrested and possible dealt with severely!

Another example, you cannot win the war against terror, using military force alone!
Events in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, e.t.c has proved that beyond doubt.
You need to fight a psychological warfare along.
One way to do it is to "reduce the ranks of the terrorist" by providing an alternative to some of them: Social Structures like Employment, Education, basics of life (Water, Electricity, Hospital, e.t.c)

Guy is right on the money, you on the other hand .... is ANGRY!
Quite understandable though.

lastpage!

What are u talking about? How do you provide employment and basic amenities in a conflict-ravaged area?

Will your dad, who is an engineer go to Borno to erect the lamp-post for electricity to pass through?

Nigerian government find it really difficult to provide basic amenities in peaceful areas, yet you want them to go provide it a terrorist-infected area? undecided undecided undecided

JTF are currently doing a great job but can do better. All they need to do is work more on intelligence and surveillance.

Multiply drones should be deployed around terrorist camps. if Boko haram can easily recruit with the promise of paradise, JTF should also intensify their effort to also recruit informants with the promise of cash.

More informants and more surveillance lead to coordinated attacks with meaningful results.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ericnta(m): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2013
But why? what joy do they derive in killing innocent people? These beasts av really ruin this country.Holy Ghost fire to northern Nigeria
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ifihearam: 3:15am On Aug 13, 2013

UNFORTUNATELY.

ITS TRUE.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ifihearam: 3:18am On Aug 13, 2013
fapcrook: Its just suprising that when mosques are attacked or muslims are killed they, d killers are tagged nilitants, RIP to d dead, may Allah console d families, ameen

SEE WHAT BUHARI HS CAUSED THE NORTHERNERS.

MUSLIMS HOW LONG WILL YOUR PEOPLE LIVE IN PERPETUAL DARKNESS NA.

I TIRE SO WE HAVE MILITANTS IN THE NORTHS TOO?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by siraj1402(m): 3:19am On Aug 13, 2013
chiover: Hmm they're now killing each other.
You must be a fool,who told you boko boys are muslim?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by emmanuelanjili(m): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2013
I pray that God should intervene in this brutal killing and RIP to the dead.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Akajiaku1: 3:23am On Aug 13, 2013
[b][/b] the boko boys nid a taste of a their own juice.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by onyeamuma72: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2013
grin With what I am looking at in the spirit nig is heavily pregnant with tripllete can see serious complications see international surgion coming in to save the life of mother and her child solution nig cry to jesus christ
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by siraj1402(m): 3:27am On Aug 13, 2013
May God never allow youvto withness your day of success as you are not ready to know the truth.How much of islam do you know?You are not of this world if you still believe boko haram boys are muslim.Its like your brain was measured with tip of finger nail.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.