Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36336 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2013
Oga police: Yorubas have been living in Ghana for more than 200 years peacefully, but Ghanaians started deportimg Nigerians when Ibos started immigrating there in large numbers.

In any country you find hundreds of Ibos, Nigerians will be deported. We really need to focus on this issue.

so dats hw ur rotten brain works?,yorubas living in ghana for 200 years o kwa ya?,i guess u were living there b4 d slave trade

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 16, 2013
Oga police:

Check Nigerian HIV/AIDs stats. The Eastern region of Nigeria contributes the highest "positivity".

So look at your own country and stop pointing at countries like Bostwana that wants to develop.

its ur fathers village that has the highest rate of positivity,ezi

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Well said. Honestly, many Ibos dont behave fine in abroad. The problem other Africans have in abroad is by Nigerians (IGBOS).
Yesterday, an igbo man was arrested why? cos he borrowed money from his girl friend. When the girl need the money back, the yeye boy told the girl: HOW MUCH U PAID ME FOR FVCKING U? Imagine the arrogance.
The girl called police and police arrested many Africans in the compound.
blah blah,cheap liar...if what i said realy happened it was between ur mum nd ur dad
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by clow(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2013
bokohalal:
Who sai?

You go C.U?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by houstonia(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2013
Nigerians ehn, sometimes we can be real fools. Botswana of all biodegradable countries. OMG.that one self make abroad?

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by otokx(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Botswana is much better than Nigeria in terms of electricity, education and health care though they have more HIV than we.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by singledude(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Tony Spike:

Oh well, we don't need to argue so much on this. I only spoke about temperament, which is just one of the two traits of a typical human in a society. I have not spoken about character, which I believe is related to what you're referring to in your response(s). My list of Yoruba temperaments are quite valid, but the character may vary from person to person . Enough said...

So you judge temperaments by Tribe? really?so any Yoruba born today MUST exhibit those temperamental qualities? again I say REALLY??You sound well spoken but it is obvious to a fault that you are not intelligent.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by sobaemma(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Soreza: it will be a blow and foolishness for any nigerian to blame tribe or no tribe,it totally an insult,infact an insult is an understatement,like a prophet i predicted this not long ago,you can check my posts,but i was using mali as a representive of a low country never knew its BOTSWANA,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BOSTSWANA,u know wotits a disgrace to be called a nigerian and yes,i can attest that any where in the world,tell me what type of giant are we that countries low as low slam us to the face,listen until nigerian leaders pick this up as a challenge and not a reciprocal attack then we shall be on the path to redeemtion,first it was south africa,what do we dosome sort of revenge deportation like a school boy,kenya then,guess they didnt see any kenya person,so the revenge was to ground their plane,uk visa bond came,wot are they planing raising theirs to 5000,now botswana,am expecting likewise,but for how long?till our leaders bend down to reason,9ja is d....oomed
good one,i always admire ur comments,our country is now an avenging country,lol,i still want to desperately know that giant attach to us is it a thing of mockery or what,were our colonial masters mad while naming us that

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by jairusben(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2013
tank. god sey i dey inside ma. state den make i c. hu go. kum karry me
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by houstonia(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2013
igboezue: blah blah,cheap liar...if what i said realy happened it was between ur mum nd ur dad
you shouldn't always reply some people. Especially when today people could be born with dementia.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Horus:

What do you mean by "Even Botswana"?

wish kind question b dat?who b botswana nah?shey,,i dun DYE...cum home make we beta 9ja jare...WATCH OUT 4MY REGIME!!!!OpERATION no FOREIGNER in 9JA
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 16, 2013
WEDA YORUBA OR IBO, WE ARE ALL ONE;AN INJURY TO ONE IS AN INJURY TO ALL..PLS QUIT DIS ''YORUBA OR IBO'' SYNDROME, ABI DEM STILL DEY SEE YORUBA INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT?? NR BE GREEN ALL BE?

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by francisbiz: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2013
[img][/img]
Michael Adebolajo, and Michael Adebowale the cold blood killers that hacked a defenceless innocent British soldier to death are bona fide yoruba men.

7 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by funnyx(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Doff_Man:

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that the bad reputation of Nigerians in UK is due to the activities of desperate and reckless yorubas.

Lies and unnecessary exaggerations, your post suggests all UK prisons are full of Yorubas which is a lie.Do you have any verifiable link that state the number of Nigerians in UK prisons and their tribes or you're just acting on emotions and hearsay?

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by olatiler(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2013
By reading most of comment here it show to me that most of u guys has never go Out of this country and see how they are humiliating us in abroad
It doesn't matter what u are doing either good or bad, Rich or poor in as much all this african countries detect u are from Nigeria all they do next is to began monitoring ur activity calling some tough guy in the street to look into ur document, after immigration all on top of waiting ENVYING, my advise to all is we should stop allow this foreign slowpoke to see our weakness, stop mentioning any tribe name they don't care about tribe all they wanna no is ur Nationality.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by planter(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2013
This thing is getting out of hand. Nigerians should be courageous and return to our dear country to develop it so that all these insults and assault stops.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2013
houstonia: Nigerians ehn, sometimes we can be real fools. Botswana of all biodegradable countries. OMG.that one self make abroad?
Well you can insult Botswana all you want I do not believe it was as your brothers say. I do not think people in Nigeria really know or understand what some Nigerians are up to in other countries.

[size=14pt]
Looks like China is has also arrested drug cartel that includes a large number of Nigerian ( IN PICTURES) I am sure those ones will claim innocense and legal businesses as well and China will be another rubbish country. undecided [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1399264/guangzhou-police-smash-city-nigerian-led

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ignis: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: Ibos are economic nomads,like what the Bleep are they looking for in botswana,a country even godforsaken nigeria is better than a million times
Do you think that Nigeria is better than any country in the world?

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: Ibos are economic nomads,like what the Bleep are they looking for in botswana,a country even godforsaken nigeria is better than a million times
your a fool! Didn't you read that majority are from south south? Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by collynzo2(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Edo and Delta states have a good number of Yoruba people. Hmmmm
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ProudlyNaija1: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2013
i willi blame BBA for dis. O'neal is @ wrk frm his radio programme.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Qc1(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Ikengawo: The ignorance on this thread is record breaking

Botswana has the highest standard of living in Africa and is rated as the most stable government.
This is a result of neglected education for the generation of nigerians that are now old enough to travel. Nigerians have an extremely dim understanding of the rest of the world and themselves and will find themselves crawling the globe to humiliate their own lives. I don't believe it's primarily igbos by far that are leading this global foolishness, but before we start saying it's and igbo problem we have to realize it's really a national one.

Igbos are ambitious, nobody will take that from them but it's almost impossible to convince them what they own is better than what they can possiby own or have and that's what leads to their desperate nature.

Yorubas are fearful, nobody will take that from them either. A yoruba person is not going to risk what he has, even if it's very little, no matter the reward and don't typically think outside of what's theres. Many yorubas don't know there was a civil war in Nigeria.

The reason I point this difference out is because the igbo ignorance is manifesting in travelling the world blindly and becoming a nuisance and the yoruba ignorance is manifesting in not being able to think or look outside of the very narrow box they already have, hence poverty and a total ignorance of anything outside of their family and region. They typically don't want more because they don't know there's is more out there and would rather brag about whats been done that complain about the need to do more. the root of the problem is ignorance. While igbos are developing and even destroying other places, their homeland is neglected, and while yorubas are boxed in by fear their homeland remains stagnant. This is why the two regions of africa that should be the most developed, aren't.

ignorance mixed with our respective cultural nature isn't doing anything for us.

Google is your friend !!!

Check out USA, take Houston for example, Yoruba outnumbered Igbo 3:1, Check out UK, take London for example, Yoruba outnumbered Igbo 5:1. The same goes for the whole Europe. Yoruba people have been traveling since 1864, three generations before any Igbo and the gap was even widen in the 70's through scholarships...still continue today.

What are you talking about that Yoruba don't want more? Are you serious? Because Yoruba man won't go to another man's land and try to dictate and dominate it doesn't translate that that don't want more.

Please come up with a fact next time.

Let's stop tribalizing everything !

Why can't we get along?

9 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Okwyjesus(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2013
ASSUMING THIS REPORT IS CREDIBLE, then ...not much surprise there.

Why is it whenever the locals are fed up with Nigerians and ask them to
leave, they always go on about being disturbed from running their
'business.'

Everything boils down to 'business' 'business' 'business.' Claiming a
right to being left alone to do business in another man's land without
reciprocating by abiding by their laws, and most importantly hating on
your hosts is never going to get you anywhere.

First China;
Then South Africa;
And Kenya;
Then Lagos;
Now, Botswana.

Seriously, you guys have to check yourself, and see what you are doing
wrong. You will find Japanese doing business in most countries, but you
never hear them making trouble or claiming a God-given right to 'do
business' on their own terms.[/quote]

U could have made a point but ur tribalistic approach stained it all.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Cubeet: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2013
Wetin dose nigerian go Botswana go do sef? Naija people sef
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by FILEBE(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Hmmmmm. Right now, we Nigerians should not even complain because when Nigerians are deporting Nigerians in our own country,...
At the end of the day, I don't even know which is worse: living in the western world and being subjected to anti-black racism or live in Nigeria and be subjected to tribalism, insecurity, lack of electricity supply etc or live in other African countries and be subjected to black-on-black hatred and discrimination, torture and sudden deportation? Black Africans are beginning to scare me.
shut up jor! Which Nigerians were being deported in Nigeria? U just go about saying Nonsense. I'm highly annoyed by what u said! Who deported whom in Nigeria? Or when did Lagos close its border from the Igbos? I'm taking it that u meant the recent Fashola's family re-union. People like you gives foreigner a wrong impression of Nigeria. If BBC or CNN had said what you wrote, i trust u to start protesting.
Guy. U just got me angry this morning jor.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2013
otokx: Botswana is much better than Nigeria in terms of electricity, education and health care though they have more HIV than we.
Yes ofcourse . .and their population is about 2million or so angry .. Mxm -.-.. Some Nigerians have Fish Brains...how can u compare A Very Populated country with about 160Million people to cater for with a sparsely populated country Like Botswana . Botswana is one of the richest countries in Africa...have u asked urself why.? What Nigeria should do is to set a Law limiting the number of children people can have..I believe things would be better.. And Nigerians for one don't stay in their own country...that's why they disrespect them . Nonetheless,the kind of horrid treatment they're getting from Botswana is uncalled for.. I think it's a Southern Africa Vs Western African thing. Even their BBA representative O'neill hates Nigerians Like poo

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by collynzo2(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2013
solomon111: Lol at the yoruba tribalists on this thread.
The UK crime list and the FBI most wanted list is like an encyclopedia of yoruba names.
Insightful

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2013
seedord247:

Your brain must have been locked by terrestrial witch. Do you see any Yoruba name mention in the article or are iGbo's the only tribe in Nigeria. Why is hard for them to abide ny the law? In South Africa They are killing them because of drugs and marrying their women for papers. In kenya, they deporting igbo's cuz they dont have a distinctive personalities. The same thing in sudan, Ivory coast, and so many countries in Africa.

Dont lemme talk about the way they are using igbo men head for rituals in india, malaysia, japaan and China. cry
if not because you are a fool, you could have remembered the Yoruba idiot who went and started shooting people at the street of london and another idiot from your tribe who inpragnated his six daughters in the USA. Your tribal sentiments make you useless Yorubas not to realize that a national problem is a national problem. If time permits, i'll go ahead and tell you more destitute from yoruba origin who have committed various crimes from anywhere around them world. Useless tribe!

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2013
LOL.. Like I aforementioned..some Nigerians have Fish Brains.. Let's assume this Report is announced on CNN..will they say ''Botswana sets to deport Igbos'' or ''Botswana sets to deport Yorubas'' Igbo..Yoruba or hausa... They're all Nigerians . . .even Nigerians don't Like eachother angry . Tribalism here..racism abroad.. Especially in the UK
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by TonySpike: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2013
singledude:

So you judge temperaments by Tribe? really?so any Yoruba born today MUST exhibit those temperamental qualities? again I say REALLY??You sound well spoken but it is obvious to a fault that you are not intelligent.

Can I predict that u are much more intelligent than I am? What have you to say about your 'brother' who labelled all Yorubas as being fearful lots?
FYI, research has proven that there's a higher likelihood that people residing around the same geographical space exhibit similar temperament which is usually dominant. The only difference is that individuals later develop different characters based on their experiential perspectives of life.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by collynzo2(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2013
otokx: Botswana is much better than Nigeria in terms of electricity, education and health care though they have more HIV than we.
Botswana is just a country of about 1 million people and they have great resources like diamond. No need for the comparison.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by debbiebear(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Dis hate business in 9ja is rili growin more dan d oil n gas sector.....d yorubas always feel lyk dy r competin wit d igbos evrytym....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.