Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503198 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gifteey100:

As far as i can C,2 giftz ar supportin U xo brova d Ministry z on d move.Keep d ball rollingringringrin*Awaitin nxt update*

...........oyaaaaaa na.......

Thanks, atleast my ministry don dey move on bicycl speed nwcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Night pals 'tomoro is anoda day'
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
The rock5555:

Thanks, atleast my ministry don dey move on bicycl speed nwcheesy

Ur Welcm Sire!Sheeeeeeeeeey tym av nor reach 4 u 2 goan sleep
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gifteey100:

Ur Welcm Sire!Sheeeeeeeeeey tym av nor reach 4 u 2 goan sleep

abeg big sis i don zzzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Good morning pals, more updates coming up later
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2013
The rock5555:

More punny juicecheesycheesycheesy to my memory.
You haf spoil finish. angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Just dey fast cum update oga b4 i bring all my properties pack cum dis thread.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2013
"♈̷̴̩☺peter the troublemaker, you better respect that guy called "chokolo."

"you'd be suprised that one day you'll wake up in the hospital and all you could remember was asking him if he preferred b'reast milk or goat milk at birth" lol

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
The rock5555:

hahaha just kidding, me na stil badoo sinner, dnt worry sha i go repent in the future

Future still far gan o, abeg make am near but we are all sinners. Everybody dey struggle to be Mr. Perfect smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2013
We started walking to go get water, when we came across a big red stream, i continued walking when i saw chokolo stop and entered the water.

'Bros you want make worm enter your leg abi, ok just come show us the water before you bath'.

'you be mumu, no be water be this to fetch' he thundered back.

That was then i realised that the red water was where they got water to bath, cook and even drink. I was speechless but the first thing that came to my mind was 'blood of God'.

We fetch the water or let me call it palm oil and went home, we then put alum in it to settle it a little before using it. 'So naso akwanga dey'? I asked a question i havent found the answer to till date.
'Sir we are looking for the head master's office' my dad ask a young man who pass us he showed us the direction to the HM office. We we were going we came across the school library, i remembered the library incident in jos with Tayo and i smiled while my small man shook his headwink

'sir this is my son we came to collect form, admission letter e.t.c'
After everything i got my games wear and uniform and i was officially a pupil of Demonstration nursery and primary school.

Wow new school, new life i breath a sign of relief when my father left me, now i have to look for my class.

The classes were numbered on top of the door post so i did not have much trouble looking for my class, but what i saw as i got there was suprising, i left my mouth open with shock.
***************************** "how was school today"
'fine o, hope say food dey?'
'go kitchen go carry your food'

The thoughts of the day entered my head and i started laughing like i inhaled laughing gas.

'Come beat me na if you know say you get power'i dared my sister with my fist clenched in the trademark RVD style.
'you will cry now if i touch you'my sister warned.

I kept on taunting her until she was provoke and she pounced on me like a lion and we started karating and wrestling joined together.

I was RVD and Jet Li, but she was Undertaker and Jackie Chan, she gave me a blow to my head and i countered with a low punch which she dodged, and then plunged at me like edge and threw me to the ground and started stuffing my mouth with sand.

I could do only one thing that i know was effective i grabbed her budding bosoms and twisted it like a screw, she shrieked and left me but before i could recover from spitting out the sand in my mouth she perform a K.O move on me and performed an undertaker favourite Tomb Stone on me unfortunately my forehead landed on a stone and mount everest grow there.

That was it, i had been knocked out and even if refree had counted 1-100 i would not have gotten up, i just lay there crying like a new born baby.

The whole children in the compound were wacthing me and were saying things like 'see blood, chai his head don break etc' that got me furiousd and i got inside and looked myself in a mirror, the was a white spot on my head but no blood.
"chai my skull don comot" i screamed, if i no cry till mummy come back call me chicken, i threatened my sister.

Then i was a legend in crying(i dont know why Nollywood did not employ me then), i could cry for no reason, i could just sit down and be eating and i would start formulating cry that will make sense, so when i threatened my sister she knew i meant business.

'Oya take small sweet na' she coyed me but i was adamant and change my cry to gear two. I cried from 2pm till 6pm but my mother was not back so i saved the fuel till her return.

When i see her coming i connect my cry battery and slap myself and the small dried tears i could muster started coming out. My mother was angry that we fought and even quarred me for fighting my elder sister which cause my eyes overflow with tears.

My mount everest was now at its peak and i know i was in for more crying when it would be pressed, after much crying and rolling on the ground from the pressing the mountain was removed but it still left me a landmark till this day.

I was then asked to narrate my first day at school and i started.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2013
Firstgentleman1: You haf spoil finish. angry

na ya concerncheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Just dey fast cum update oga b4 i bring all my properties pack cum dis thread.

zbeg pack come

Abeg do come i get plenty extra room
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Clemzy16: "♈̷̴̩☺peter the troublemaker, you better respect that guy called "chokolo."

"you'd be suprised that one day you'll wake up in the hospital and all you could remember was asking him if he preferred b'reast milk or goat milk at birth" lol

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

LMAO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yemi2plus(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2013
cool:

- Make your updates a bit more lengthy than it is now. Short updates don't really capture the attention of readers.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Future still far gan o, abeg make am near but we are all sinners. Everybody dey struggle to be Mr. Perfect smiley

Pray for me ocheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2013
My mb don finish, make i port go Etisalat
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
The rock5555:

zbeg pack come

Abeg do come i get plenty extra room
"Nkechi, abeg take dis broom help me sweep palour, mk i sweep room".

"Ngozi, help me wash that toilet with Izal".

"Hello Michael, abeg do dey pack the load dey cum, we don clean finish".

Oga rock, thank u 4 d accomodation o.

*dis my room fine die, i nid roomate o. Girls only. Thanx u very much*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Firstgentleman1: "Nkechi, abeg take dis broom help me sweep palour, mk i sweep room".

"Ngozi, help me wash that toilet with Izal".

"Hello Michael, abeg do dey pack the load dey cum, we don clean finish".

Oga rock, thank u 4 d accomodation o.

*dis my room fine die, i nid roomate o. Girls only. Thanx u very much*

*sends a female pastor to be his roomate* just go sleep when u wake up i go don update again with my slow etisalat network
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Guy u knw hw much galaxy s3 screen be? Well my fantasy still remainsa, nyashing a neat huasa babe.more ink 2 ur pen
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
wisdom-w:
Guy u knw hw much galaxy s3 screen be? Well my fantasy still remainsa, nyashing a neat huasa babe.more ink 2 ur pen

Thanks, and may God make ur yashing fantasy come to pass. iJN
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by silas1475(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
trademark, hehehehehe. Mehn move ur minis3 to d pamanent site or camp, do quick abeg i dey hurry ;Dtrademark, hehehehehe. Mehn move ur minis3 to d pamanent site or camp, do quick abeg i dey hurry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
I d0n read dis 1,waiting 4 d next 1.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by arabanibaba: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
i dey wait till the time ur daddy will be transfer to PH make i see wetin go do
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
@silas and daniel, make una bear wit me, my etisalat service dey poor, i go cont with mtn if i reach house.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
arabanibaba: i dey wait till the time ur daddy will be transfer to PH make i see wetin go do

I dey pray make we reach that side, because north don tire me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
When i saw my class(primary four) on the door post, i walk up to it and poke my head inside, what i saw made me almost run away.

The first person i laid my eyes on was my father's mate, he was so big with moustace on chin. I taught it was an adult class, i wanted running away before i saw chokolo and my mind calm down.

'but why na old men full this class'i thougt.

The class lessons got underway and i was tired so i started day dreaming, when suddenly the teacher ask a question and pointed at my direction.

The man had a very long cane and i started thinking how my ass would be burning, when the teacher spoke again.

"Inadozie stand up and answer the question"the teacher shouted, i turned and i saw the old boy standing up, he towered above the teacher and i was wondering how a married man would be in primary four i taught.

"Sir whats your question again" inadozie enquired with a deep voice that shook the whole class.

'I said what is a noun'

'sir, a noun is a sentence'

'How do you mean'the bewired teacher asked.

'Sir if somebody say come here 'noun, noun' its a sentence'

we burst out laughing and i wondered how a big boy could be big and foolish at the same time, well i was wrong in one thing, he wasnt foolish in football.

I was games period and primary four class were scheduled to play football, so when the bell was rung we all trooped to the field happyly.

When we were selecting the various players, i was asked what position i could play, i was confused i did not know there are positions in football, so i other not to fall my hamds i said i can play Ronaldinho position.

They busted into laughter and i was told to play as a defender, the opposition team choosed Inadozie as their striker.
'So its even person that dont know book and they are expecting him to score goals, i laughed at them but i was to be proved wrong.

The match started and i was busy performing my duty by shooting away any ball that enters my leg, i dont care if it was going to my post or outside, until a long ball was shot to my direction. I saw Inadozie running with his shaolin soccer timberland and i wanted to show him i had more speed than him so i went for the challenge.

What i did not know was that his legs were pole wire he overtook me and as i opend my legs to stop his shot, he instead shot my srcotum, i fainted in a milisecond and i saw stars in the afternoon and God calling me to His kingdom.

'Rengor abeg i wan keep' i shouted at my team goalie, he was glad to leave the post, so i walked like man that was just circumcised to the post.

After my balls cooled down alittle Inadozie was at it again, he was coming at me with a speed of 265km/hr with the ball. I did not wait for the devil to tell me to stay in that post, i just quickly placed my sandals on my palms like i wanted to parry his shot and then i ran with a full nitro speed to my class.

When asked why i ran i told them that i taught the bell was rang, thats why i ran to my class.

chokolo and i became friends and we always go to school and came back together, play football together until one day we fought togethercheesy.

He was in our house and i was laughing at him how a little kid in primary six wiped his as's in school that day.
'So this boy no get power sef'i taught.

I started bragging how i could also beat him and before i knew it he held my shirt collar and dragged me outside.

'Today let me see how you would beat me'
'Haba chokolo person no dey follow you play'i said with fear of the unkown.

He raised me up like a bag of garri and dusted me on the ground and started using my face as slapping surface. Luckily for me my iron sister was around and she came and sepreated us and took me inside.

I went inside, lock our door securly and went and open the window and started bragging.

'Na God save you, if that my sister no come sepreat us i for turn you and beat you, see you na only to raise person you sabi raise, why you no blow me for belly see na, i for charge like George of the jungle' i kept on babbling untill i got tired and went and sleep.

When i woke up i went to him and apologies and we became more tighter friends than before cause as the saying goes 'there is no true friends that have fought because fighting bring one closer'

My school section ended on a high note because i was the only person in my school that wrote common entrance examinations in primary four, my parents were overjoyed when i passed both the private and government exams and i drank a full bottle of fanta for the first time in my life that day.

My uncle heard of my good performance and he invited my mom who was still brea'st feeding my youngest sister and i to come spend the holidays with him because his wife had given birth.

We went to Abuja, a place my eye got opened more wider to the reality of the wider world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thumbs to u@rock.wondering wat u are to see in Abuja.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sorry for the poor and slow update 2day, my mtn mb finished and etisalat were not helping matters. 2moro is another day, i no go fail una. Peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Daniel2802: Thumbs to u@rock.wondering wat u are to see in Abuja.

Thanks man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by silas1475(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Everywere u go(mtn), u either fight wit other networks or u make peace(glo, rule ur world).lol.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
silas1475: Everywere u go(mtn), u either fight wit other networks or u make peace(glo, rule ur world).lol.

u make sense my bruda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.