Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503207 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2013
I for update more but nepa no gree bring light since last nite so make una bear with me na my last ba3 i use wrte dis one, once light show i go begin type ASAP
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Oga kayemjay i see u o, na me be ur number one silent readercheesy, abeg add ya comments o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2013
D teacher wan seduce u?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Daniel2802: D teacher wan seduce u?

Na u suppose be the president for this thread o, i congratulate u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
C Suspenz ooo.Oga comman cnTnui diz tin na.......U ar vexin me oo.sadsad

Oya..........Do fast jhare m waitin....4 u.......gringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
The rock5555: Back to my previous episode.....

When Chigozie called me to his room i saw him na'ked with his dkk standing tall, i could not run and the only word i could mutter was i don die.

My legs could not move, while my brain was shouting run, run, run. Before i could do what my brain was saying, he dragged me to the bed and turned me over with my a'ss facing up, he ripped out my shorts the next thought that came to my mind was 'God na so my yans'h go tear'.

My mom who had been observing us while playing ball saw me as i entered my neighbours room and when she waited awhile and i had not come out she taught i went to eat in my neighbours house so she shouted my name to come out.

Chigozie was about inserting his dkk in my as's when i heard my name called by my mother, chigozie quickly left me and i ran out. That was how my as's was saved that day.

So Homo don dey tey tey no bi today! I fear o,,, I hope say u never dey practice am sha undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Walahi i deny envy u bros...

How i wish say na dat ur skul i attend!! *tongue out*

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Gifteey100: C Suspenz ooo.Oga comman cnTnui diz tin na.......U ar vexin me oo.sadsad

Oya..........Do fast jhare m waitin....4 u.......gringringrin

am back
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Vivy Gift:

So Homo don dey tey tey no bi today! I fear o,,, I hope say u never dey practice am sha undecided

Chai u don finish me, girls don finish for this world? Even if them finish, rev fada go be my occupation
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Clemzy16: Walahi i deny envy u bros...

How i wish say na dat ur skul i attend!! *tongue out*

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

E no too late just send me ur credentials, i go reg u for the schol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na now nepa bring lite since mornin, i dey type new chapter....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
The rock5555:

Chai u don finish me, girls don finish for this world? Even if them finish, rev fada go be my occupation

Lol cheesy na question I ask nah. Tnk God u said wot made me smile, I'm glad to hear that smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
'Come here and sit down near me' aunty PHE odered.

I came shaking to her side and i remebered an experience i had while in jos that almost cost me my life.........
We went for a retreat in kuru, jos and it was a 1 week camp meeting. We were having a bible study service in our children section and i was bored so i took a walk out of the camp. I started walking and i saw a house, my thoughts was just to take a walk to the house and come back but when i got to the house and i was about turning back when i had a moaning sound.

My heartbeat increased to 352 beats per minute because i could decipate the meaning of the moans, it was ovious two people were having s'ex, i quickly reversed my foot steps and went crouching down till i got under a window.

I quickly looked up and i saw two youths playing what their parents suppose to do. The guy was facing the window while the girl was kneeling at his front with her a'ss to him.

My pulse was racing and i wanted to get more glimspe of the forbidden action, so i shifted quietly while croaching and i quickly raised my head to do sharp looking but lo and behold i was seeing stars and hell at the same time, they last thing i remembered saying was 'my head don break' before passing out.

'Young man you are lucky to be alive' was the first thing i heard when i woke up.

I looked around and saw my camp members and parents looking at me then i saw two unfamiliar faces and i started thinking why they were there then it dawn on me, they were the young fuc'kers i was watching.......

When i wanted looking up for the second time i was directly under the glass window, so when i quickly got up i smashed my head into the glass and i fainted, i suffered a heamorrage.

I was later released from the clinic and i went back to the camp with a huge bandage on my head, i got a funny look from my mates and some even laughed at me, since that day i was afraid was watching such act.

So when the phe aunty was showing me her extra terrestrial package my mind was pinging its friends to cooperate because a show was about to happen, but my brain regeted the message and kept on reminding my mind of the Jos incident.

I went to sit near the aunty and she said, 'what did you see'

'Na which kind wahala be this na' i dare not say

'Ma i did not see anything o' i said innocently

'Ok check again' she said while taking my hand and guideing it tyo her sacred chambers.

When i touch her punny the wetness there shock me, abi this aunty dey piss for bed also, i tot.

As if fire was set to my an'us sense quickly entred my brain and i picked my school bag and ran like Usain Bolt to my father's house without looking back.

The next morning i was still in shock and i did not want to go to school that day, i manage to stay at home till 8:30 before my dad caught me and odered me to go school.

I was late and when i got to school the late comers were kneeling down so i did sharp man and went through the back so i can enter my class through the back.

I succeded in going to my class and when i was about dropping my bag a female voice shouted 'stop right there'.

My brain quickly sent an emergency ping to my as's when it recognise the voice, E DON RED FOR U.

******TO BE CONTINUED********

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Lol cheesy na question I ask nah. Tnk God u said wot made me smile, I'm glad to hear that smiley

I hope as u don smile beta go dey for me later, cus i no wan be rev fada
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nite pals:*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2013
The rock5555:

Na u suppose be the president for this thread o, i congratulate u
c0ngratulati0n accepted
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2013
I dey church, but i go dey type gentlely
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
The rock5555:

I hope as u don smile beta go dey for me later, cus i no wan be rev fada

Na dat rev fada gan gan I go pray for u make u be
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
'Stop right there'

I turned with fright at the sound of the voice and i saw aunty PHE looking at me like goliath was looking at david.

'So you wanted to escape when you are late'

'ma i was not escaping i only wanted to sweep the class' i told the best lie that came to my brain not knowing i had added more pepper on head.

'Ok since you want to sweep, you would sleep and be tired today, carry that broom and follow me.'

'So na only staffroom i go sweep and this woman dey claim say i go tire' i said in my jumbo mind.

She took me pass the staffroom and went to the ss3 class.

'Start from here and sweep till you have swept the whole classes including yours'.

'God i don die today why i no just hammer this aunty yestadayna' i lamented

i started from ss3 a, b, c then ss2 a, b etc any class i enter i always recieve insults plus small slaps and knocks then something hapened when i started sweeping jss3 classes....

Five boys entered into the school, one of them was our student while the rest were from another school they were discusing and it seems an argument broke out between them and a bottle of alomo came out from nowhere and landed on our student head.

The rest tried sepreating them butthe same guy brought out a knife and stab the same boy on the stomach.

The whole school was watching the whole drama unfolding, but when their student was stab they students became furious and started chasing the other student and his friends.

I did not wait for angel moses to tell me to lead the children of isreal in the pursuit, i quickly droped my broom, ran to my class and hijack my bag and followed and chase after the bad guys or let me say i ran for my life, well i was not alone.

I ran and ran till i saw nobody again then i slowed down and tried to catch my breath when i heard footsteps coming to my direction, i quickly formed james bond and flew into the bush, mehn i landed in a big poo.

'guy na wetin you dey do inside bush na'i heard solomon voice or let me say i scented his voice because the fresh poo increased my smelling abilities.

'I just see one big bush meat nai i dive i come land for here o' i lied

'Ok sorry oya carry this water wash face'

After washing my face my eye became clear like the man Jesus use spit to heal his face. Then i noticed solomon with his bag also.

'Guy why you carry your bag na'i asked a stupid question.

Solomon laughed and told me that most of the students were not pursuing those boys, they were only looking for way to escape home also.

'Nawao for this school' i exclaimed as if am not a candidate also.

We walked to a mango tree and i started climbing when i climbed the second branch and look down i almost fainted, then i was so afraid of heights.

'Guy come down make i dey plug dey trowey for you' solomon said at the top of the tree.

'No i dey recieve fresh air' i said while gripping the branch tight, ;air that was causing me to sweat.

Solomon was busing raining down mangoes while i was dieing on the tree like greoge of the jungle.

'Na who dey plug this mango' some seniors who also joined in our exodus to the bush abi excapedes shouted while picking the mangoes and eating and also supplementing their bags.

We freezed on the tree and waited like thieves waiting for its victim. Suddenly i heard a buzz sound near my eyes i quickly waved my hand thinking it was a fly, until it sting me i shouted and the seniors that were about going became alert.

I turned and saw about five bees coming to my direction, i had two choices; ethier i jumped down or allow them to enjoy me, but i was 10feet above the ground already.

I quickly choose option one and jumped down like jet li but the bees were determined like the boss in terminator 1 and they follow me with the speed of keke napep.

When i landed on the ground my eyes had increased in size and the bees were impressed by the artwork they performed on me and they went after the seniors packing our mangoes.

After seeing my eyes the did not wait for keshi to invite them to the national team they quickly dropped their bags and ran away tripping over themselves.

I quickly ran to their bags and got a leather which i used to take back my mangoes and even added biros, cleaners e.t.c.

Thank you bees for helping me o, i said excitedly and i and solomon quickly ran with our loots into the opposite direction.

I did not know my actions have made me a prey bushmeat to the hunting seniors.

********TO BE CONTINUED******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Na dat rev fada gan gan I go pray for u make u be

that means all my female members go carry ikebecheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
This na my sunday rice for una, manage am go sleep. Monday is another day.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
0wk 0h,i dy wait make m0nday reach.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
The rock5555:

that means all my female members go carry ikebecheesy
Me wan turn father. Make we go seminary together nw.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Me wan turn father. Make we go seminary together nw.

Badoo like u go kill my ministry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
its been lng since i commented on dis thread buh trust me bro u r doing a gr8 job
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by silas1475(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
as u smal reach u dey act james bond 07 even b4 u watch d film, Dont u knw d rules. Watever u do don't try dis at home, sch or any were take note. Lol.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
adegwurulez: its been lng since i commented on dis thread buh trust me bro u r doing a gr8 job

Thanks bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
silas1475: as u smal reach u dey act james bond 07 even b4 u watch d film, Dont u knw d rules. Watever u do don't try dis at home, sch or any were take note. Lol.

LMFAO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gameboy727(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pwahahaha. I just dey tear laugh here. Guy you funny die. Keep it up bro.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guy you fall my hand big time..see free food before, i bin think say u go burst that teacher speaker
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Clemzy16: Guy you fall my hand big time..see free food before, i bin think say u go burst that teacher speaker
Are you serious? shocked Abeg yarn me sumtin u bad son of a good father.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
The rock5555:

Badoo like u go kill my ministry
Finish this story before we apply for seminary joor. Baddest guy ever leaveth like you wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.