Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503263 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Viewing this topic: silas1475, i see u o, beta leave ur coment and to the rest of una way my small brain no fit remember type, i dey feel una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oya update joor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Update 99% ready, just hold on
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
The rock5555:

Thanks alot, but now i don baptise so no worry, heaven dey for me.wink

U are Welcome. Make I hope o cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
'Oya make una dress fine we dey go see important person for hotel' my dad odered us all.

'daddy where na?' we questioned him!!

'lets go there first', my dad answered, maybe he was a friend with man wey dey reason in flow's story, or so i taught.

We all got dressed in a flash, i wore my best dress that was bought for me the previous christmas; a designer red shirt with pockets at the fronts, with an ash colour strip chinos trousers and my jet li boots that had survive the jos riot.

Our senior pastor(tina's father) came to carry us with his jallopy peagout 405(anyway it was my dream car back thencheesy).

He was hosting a program and the then governor of plateau state was the chairman of ceremony.

So we all queued up in the car and went to the hotel the governor was logging.
'If heaven go fine like this eh, God na me go enter first' i said prouldly.

If you say the hotel is fine you are mistaken, i mean this hotel is finestest(no check dictionary ocheesy), there were waterfalls, infact if that i was given their security house to live in, i would have grab the oppourtunity with both hands and leg.

It was a complete 5-star hotel even their gutters was a site to behold. We were looking like we had entered into an alien country.

We entered into the hotel lobby and we asked for the governor's room number and a guard was sent to come get us.

We walk to a wall with two lines inbetween it, i wanted asking why we were not going, abi were they planning to search us, not until the wall opened and guards came out, i almost died with fright, the thing that came to my mind was "Jonah and the whale".

"na wetin i do God, abi He send me something and i refuse to do"i taught sweating hard.

I intended running but since i saw no one moving i stood my ground with shaky legs.

"The governor sent us to come get you people", the mean looking guards beckoned at us to follow them.
'so na even inside fish belly governor the live sef'. We all entered the so-called fish stomach and i saw them pressed a button and the door closed and it started counting upwards.

I pinched my elder sister and asked her what kind of fish is this that use to go up. She smiled and told me that it was a generator upstairs that takes people up and down, not noing she had also use her local champion to give her own yeye defination.

Atlast the door open and we step into the most beautiful corridor i had ever seen in my life till date(apart from naija and oyinbo films sha).

To cut a long story short we reached the governor's lodge and we entered. The t.v i saw in that room was big enough to fill a hut. We greeted him and he shook everyone of us.

Mehn that man hand was soft more than vita foam, i almost cut it off to keep as an artifact.

After we had gone i could not risk wiping off my hands or doing anything even to eat that day i use left hand, just to prove to my classmates on monday that i had met the governor, i even wrapped my hand to prevent the scent from escaping.

Finally, Transfer came knocking and we were posted to nasarawa state to continue the ministry.

I cried when i learnt i would be leaving all my friends, school, neighbours, and my love Tina(even thou we met on facebook recently) e.t.c. I even started missing the Jos riotcheesy.

We left the "Land Of Peace And Tourism" and we started our abode into the "Home Of Solid Minerals", that was where our drama started all over again.
END OF PART ONE

5 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
I always dy ur back 0h.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vivy Gift:

U are Welcome. Make I hope o cool

hahaha just kidding, me na stil badoo sinner, dnt worry sha i go repent in the future
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Weldone o. More data to your phone and more .......... To you memory.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Daniel2802: I always dy ur back 0h.

thanks bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Weldone o. More data to your phone and more .......... To you memory.

More punny juicecheesycheesycheesy to my memory.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Abeg pals my fingers dey pain me. If strenght dey i go try update later. Peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by clockwise(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Rock u dey make mi laff every time i read ur post. i luv d way u write dis story with comedy included. sitting in front of the screen, waiting patiently for part 2.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
clockwise: Rock u dey make mi laff every time i read ur post. i luv d way u write dis story with comedy included. sitting in front of the screen, waiting patiently for part 2.

Thanks mancheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Coolboi05(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mehn i dey njoy dis yr tori die
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Remeber say i still dy wait 0h.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
oga rock the governor no sort una??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Guy no make me vex ooo. I was reading dis ur story in de afternoon wit my sis' samsung galaxy s3 & I mistakenly dropped it on de floor & de screen got blinded. Am very much scared. Anyway its my fantasy 2 Bleep a neat hausa girl. Hw many hausa gals u don Bleep @ OP?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Coolboi05: Mehn i dey njoy dis yr tori die

thanks man, i go add u 4 2go sef
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Daniel2802: Remeber say i still dy wait 0h.

In dj khaled voice, am on my way a a a a....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by silas1475(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin[color=][/color] guy. U try, try use ur tin 4 other things lol, if u no fit com make i show u how to use am. Hahahahahahaha...........
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
adegwurulez: oga rock the governor no sort una??

mehn, the man place us all under N500 category(the highest money person don dash me then), i come dey regret sef y CBN neva produce 1k notes by then
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
adegwurulez: oga rock the governor no sort una??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
wisdom-w:
Guy no make me vex ooo. I was reading dis ur story in de afternoon wit my sis' samsung galaxy s3 & I mistakenly dropped it on de floor & de screen got blinded. Am very much scared. Anyway its my fantasy 2 Bleep a neat hausa girl. Hw many hausa gals u don Bleep @ OP?

young man calm down first carry ur sista fone go repair, then find front seat siddon, u wan read bleeping tins abi. I get am wella but u go dey patient small just kip on viewing
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
silas1475: grin[color=][/color] guy. U try, try use ur tin 4 other things lol, if u no fit com make i show u how to use am. Hahahahahahaha...........

LMFAO, if u don use ur own finish come carry mine go
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nepa no gree bring light make i watch t.v so make i use that time dey update. Update 50% completecheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
I still dy wait
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Daniel2802: I still dy wait

ok bro no vex. 80% complete
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Make i g0 sleep,2m0r0 i g0 read am.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
The rock5555:

thanks madam gift for supporting me, if na so my sista dey support me i for don move my ministry to the parmanent sitecheesy

As far as i can C,2 giftz ar supportin U xo brova d Ministry z on d move.Keep d ball rollingringringrin*Awaitin nxt update*

...........oyaaaaaa na.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
The rock5555:

thanks madam gift for supporting me, if na so my sista dey support me i for don move my ministry to the parmanent sitecheesy

As far as i can C,2 giftz ar supportin U xo brova d Ministry z on d move.Keep d ball rollingringringrin*Awaitin nxt update*

...........oyaaaaaa na.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Location-Akwanga, nasarawa state.
Year-2004
Class-Primary four

'Oya wake up we done reach akwanga'my dad woke us from the back of the lorry we used in transporting our properties.

What i saw as i woke up was interesting, there was a self contain apartment and there was a shiny light on.
"Mehn akwanga no bad at all, it seems better go dey"i muttered excitedly.

We went inside and slept but not after we packed everything inside and threw it any space we could find.
'Tomorow is another day'i taught, as i slept soundly.

We woke up to the sound of people shouting; 'follow back, cover that side, no allow am run o' some mad people shouted or so i taught. I peeped through the window and saw people both small and big chasing two fowls.

'mtcweew so na chicken they use wake person this morning, its gonna be a long day' as i went back to bed and slept till 10am.

After devotion we went to brush our teeths and that was when it struck us-we had no water.

We went outside and searched there was no sign of a well or tap, every where was dry. That was went i started feeling sorry for myself.

We reported back to my dad and he sent us to go find the landlord, when we got to the man's section of the house i saw a boy my age with bow-legs and a big head, he looked like a dwarfed wrestler because he had full hands.

We summoned courage and asked about the landlord, he told us he was the landlord son and that his dad was working in the farm at the back of the house.

When he was going to call his dad i ask him what his name was and he said 'chokolo'. I wanted asking him if that was a name of a musical instrument or a music note but one look at his muscled face told me to keep my fat mouth shut.

'This wan this boy ugly and short like this how would his father be' i pinched my elder sister with a wink in my eye.
'if u no wan die just better shut up your mouth because i no get power to help you if they start beating you'
'you don forget say i be RVD' i bragged.

For your information RVD is not a name of a computer software but an acronym of a wwe wrestler which means Rob Van Damme, he is a brother to the popular american actor Jean Claude Van Damme.

Chokolo came back and spoke the most funniest grammar combination i ever heard.
'your father say make my father come meet am for farm' he produced a hausa man tounge grammar,
'but my father dey inside room so how would he call your father into farm' i asked a stupid question.

My sister dragged me away before a got beaten with my useless statement. What the boy meant was that his dad was calling my dad to the farm but he exchanged the my dad to his dad.

Afterwards we all went to greet the landlord in his farm, his appearances did not suprise me, he had a big tummy that made me wondered if his wives shared their pregnancy with him, i almost shouted 'see belly' but for the timely intervention of my hands which held the mouth shut.

My dad ask him where we could get water from and he called chokolo to show us where to get water, we all hijacked our little buckets and started the search for water like the children of Isreal looking for the promise land, with chokolo being our moses.

What i saw that day made me wish i had stayed back in Jos.....

5 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Daniel2802: Make i g0 sleep,2m0r0 i g0 read am.

Sweet dreams

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.