Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (10771 Views)

To Athiests, What Are Your Reasons For Dumping Religious Faith To Athiesm / The Glamour Of Atheism / The Cowardice Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Er...

I sha know it doesnt mean asserting something as non-existent simply because people have contradictory opinions about it...

...as you are so bent on teaching me.

nnofaith: @italo
Do you even know the meaning of reason¿
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
plaetton created a huge pile of wayward bonfire and ran away...lol!

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by nnofaith: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: Er...

I sha know it doesnt mean asserting something as non-existent simply because people have contradictory opinions about it...

...as you are so bent on teaching me.

ok give me a reasonable and logical proof of god's existence
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Oluye0311(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: Have you ever imagined the first ever religious person (whoever that is)?

He surely wasnt taught by his parents, yet he was religious.

How come?

Your question ignores the fact that religion didn't just happen. Man initially had no gods. Ignorance and fear of nature led to the idea of good and bad 'forces'. These forces were later personified which led to the creation of gods and devils. The good gods were sought and worshipped for protection against the devils. Religion was born.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Oluye0311(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
FrostyZonn: plaetton created a huge pile of wayward bonfire and ran away...lol!

Gbam!!!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=16pt]What's the point of all this to and fro tiresome debate? No group is ever gonna accept defeat, even when the evidence is starkingly clear. So why not just call a truce and give it a rest? I gave up a long while ago, you should do the same.[/size]
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
If you cannot admit that it is illogical to assert that something is non-existent because people have contradictory views about it...

...and that it is illogical to assert that something does not exist because you have not perceived it...

How can we move forward?

Why should I waste my time offering proof that you only want to refute whether it is true or false?

nnofaith: ok give me a reasonable and logical proof of god's existence
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by MrTroll(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: Oh! I thought you ignored because our argument ended when you admitted that Atheism is "UNREASONABLE" since it holds a position that there is no God because Atheists have not perceived him.

I think its safer you IGNORE or YAWN like Logicboy.

Dont murder reason like Mr Troll is probably about to do.

ok bros, i'm done with you. Bye!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oh! A few hours ago, your position was that a neutral baby would not be religious without parents indoctrinating them.

A few hours later, it is no longer parents but fear.

Anyway, you dont have physical evidence of this your version of the origin of religion yet you believe it.

It is only when religious people cannot give physical evidence of God that you start rioting abi?

Hypocrisy.

Oluye0311:

Your question ignores the fact that religion didn't just happen. Man initially had no gods. Ignorance and fear of nature led to the idea of good and bad 'forces'. These forces were later personified which led to the creation of gods and devils. The good gods were sought and worshipped for protection against the devils. Religion was born.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wise decision.

I just hope nnofaith would borrow a leaf...

I just dont like seeing "intelligent" brothers make a fool of themselves.

Mr Troll: ok bros, i'm done with you. Bye!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by MrTroll(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^
Muchechechecheche grin

you actually think yourself reasonable and rational abi? Lol. . .
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by nnofaith: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: If you cannot admit that it is illogical to assert that something is non-existent because people have contradictory views about it...

...and that it is illogical to assert that something does not exist because you have not perceived it...

How can we move forward?

Why should I waste my time offering proof that you only want to refute whether it is true or false?

i didnt argue with u when you talked about beach soccer and didnt ask you to provide evidence. why are you the one to provide evidence for god?! if he exists let him come out and end all arguments everywhere.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
FrostyZonn: plaetton created a huge pile of wayward bonfire and ran away...lol!

He he he. grin I am enjoying it, and I haven't even started.

I have been drinking, so my brain cells are in tatters at the moment. wink
I will continue when I'm sober.
grin
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abeg, make i see front...
Mr Troll: ^^^
Muchechechecheche grin

you actually think yourself reasonable and rational abi? Lol. . .
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by nnofaith: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: Wise decision.

I just hope nnofaith would borrow a leaf...

I just dont like seeing "intelligent" brothers make a fool of themselves.

i asked you to proof your god exists you dogdged!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sometimes I wonder whether you are responding to my post or whether you are talking to yourself.

Well, if you talk to him in humility, he will reveal himself to you. THAT, I am certain of.

nnofaith: i didnt argue with u when you talked about beach soccer and didnt ask you to provide evidence. why are you the one to provide evidence for god?! if he exists let him come out and end all arguments everywhere.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
nnofaith: i asked you to proof your god exists you dogdged!

I told you:
italo: If you cannot admit that it is illogical to assert that something is non-existent because people have contradictory views about it...

How can we move forward?

You dodged.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: Sometimes I wonder whether you are responding to my post or whether you are talking to yourself.

Well, if you talk to him in humility, he will reveal himself to you. THAT, I am certain of.

I think there is a drug for that.

But, the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been talking to me, and he seems to have a special message for you.

You wanna hear it?
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yes...yes!

Like I said before, I concede the trophy to you guys. You are unrivaled at offering irrelevant rants.

plaetton:

I think there is a drug for that.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by nnofaith: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: Sometimes I wonder whether you are responding to my post or whether you are talking to yourself.

what is rational,reasonable or logical about what you ve just posted. tell me you are joking pls. is this candid camera, or punkd tell me you are just yanking ma chains pls. you must be high on some anointed weed!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
italo: Yes...yes!

Like I said before, I concede the trophy to you guys. You are unrivaled at offering irrelevant rants.

Oops!
I thought you were going to say no.
I wasn't ready for the yes.

Anyway, Thus says the Lord Almighty FSM. It is commanded that you should open you heart to him and open your diet to more pasta.
Avail yourself of the holy trinity of Spaghetti, Meatball and Holy Sauce.

He has spoken. For those who have ears, let them hear.

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by MrTroll(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
He cannot provide evidence for his own version of god yet he expects to be taken seriously. Smh
how exactly should we go about seeking him? Kneel and close eyes? Sit cross legged and face East?

Is this the best you can do Italo?"talk to him in humility"
did you prove to us that its a 'he' and not a 'she' or 'it' or 'them'?

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by nnofaith: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mr Troll: He cannot provide evidence for his own version of god yet he expects to be taken seriously. Smh
how exactly should we go about seeking him? Kneel and close eyes? Sit cross legged and face East?

na so me too se am o my brother "lord have mercy"
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mr Troll: He cannot provide evidence for his own version of god yet he expects to be taken seriously. Smh

And I am trying to show him that it is most likely the Flying Spaghetti Monster that he has been talking to all this while.
After all, Moses, who it now appears had a bad eyesight, mistook the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a burning Bush.

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by MrTroll(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^
Hehehehehehehe. Funny funny people sha. . .
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by FearGodAndLive: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2013

I wonder if he had an er3ction when he made Eve grin
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
You miss it. I dont care whether you take me or God seriously simply because I know that you have made up your mind not to.

I was not offering proof nor even making an attempt to offer proof of God.

I was only giving a piece of info to nnofaith.

Why should I worry about proving God's existence when you cannot admit that it is illogical to assert that something is non-existent because you have not perceived it or because people have contradictory opinions of it?

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Here go the irrelevant rants.

Four grown men...

Zero meaning.

Mr Troll: ^^^
Hehehehehehehe. Funny funny people sha. . .
[
plaetton:

And I am trying to show him that it is most likely the Flying Spaghetti Monster that he has been talking to all this while.
After all, Moses, who it now appears had a bad eyesight, mistook the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a burning Bush.
quot
nnofaith: na so me too se am o my brother "lord have mercy"
plaetton:

Oops!
I thought you were going to say no.
I wasn't ready for the yes.

Anyway, Thus says the Lord Almighty FSM. It is commanded that you should open you heart to him and open your diet to more pasta.
Avail yourself of the holy trinity of Spaghetti, Meatball and Holy Sauce.

He has spoken. For those who have ears, let them hear.
e author=FearGodAndLive]

I wonder if he had an er3ction when he made Eve grin[/quote]
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by FearGodAndLive: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
What is illogical is to make conclusions without evidence or proof..

It is not logical to believe there is a playstation box lying somewhere on Jupiter. But with faith, all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
What is unreasonable about it?

nnofaith: what is rational,reasonable or logical about what you ve just posted. tell me you are joking pls. is this candid camera, or punkd tell me you are just yanking ma chains pls. you must be high on some anointed weed!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by MrTroll(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
We give up!!! angry

i must say this though, Anony is by far the most intelligent theist in this forum, despite his frequent Anonyisms. And being that he was an atheist only goes to show. . .

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Okay...

So can you give me evidence or proof that love, imagination, hate exist?

Thank you.

FearGodAndLive: What is illogical is to make conclusions without evidence or proof..

It is not logical to believe there is a playstation box lying somewhere on Jupiter. But with faith, all things are possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.