Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (10772 Views)

To Athiests, What Are Your Reasons For Dumping Religious Faith To Athiesm / The Glamour Of Atheism / The Cowardice Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Oluye0311(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, can atheism exist if there is no theism?

Yes. Gods were not always there. Religion was not always there.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by mazaje(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
italo:

At best, a mere rant. No evidence of anything you said.

The evidence of what am saying is that many people here on the religious board, like frosbel, davidylan, olagdebguu etc have a different idea and conception of god than you and as such to them you are lost, on the wrong path and a non christian. . .Even in our own religion, different people have different idea of who god is. . .to them you are not even a christian. . .You god is a very man made idea. It exist only because people believe in the idea. . .

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Oluye0311(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
italo:
Who has the burden of proof. I know God is. How am I obliged to prove it to you?

It is you who stupidly claims that things that aren't scientifically proven are non-existent while not being able to prove your own claims scientifically.

Wrong. Why should I take YOU seriously when you cannot prove many of your claims scientifically yet insist other must do so to validate their claims?

For the upteenth time on this thread, it doesn't matter to me whether you care or not. Yes, my belief has both empirical and logical backing but why should I bother offering to you when you are not honest enough to admit that: that you haven't perceived something, that people misunderstand it...and that you haven't seen the kind of evidence you want doesn't mean that thing is non-existent?

I think you are the deluded one. If you can evolve from fish, how is it impossible for animals to talk?

If your speech is as a result of a chemical or physical reaction that started the universe, who's to set the limits for that reaction.

I think you're worse than just deluded. You're also daft and arrogant about your folly. A lethal mix.

The burden of proof cannot be on the skeptic. Bertrand Russell made that point absolutely clear. Moreover, one can't prove that something does not exist unless one was omniscient and knew everything in the universe (though something's nonexistence can be proven by pointing out it's incompatible attributes if any).
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oluye0311:

Yes. Gods were not always there. Religion was not always there.
How does this answer the question?
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fear=DoubT

The entire body of Abrahamic lore ,theology and doctrines are woven on a permanent fabric of fear and threats: fear of doubts and threats for doubting.
The idea of what is supposed to be a self-evident omni omni god begging and needing to be believed is comical and absurd.

When was the last time apostles of , lets say, Gravity, came to your house to threaten you with eternal damnation if you did not believe and accept gravity in your life?
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
The word Faith, itself, by definition, incorporates doubt.
Faith is the attempt to shrug off deep doubts.
Faith is the expression of anxiety about certainty.
AS such, the level of expressed faith is directly proportional to the level anxiety and inner doubts about certainty.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by truthislight: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
plaetton: The word Faith, itself, by definition, incorporates doubt.
Faith US the attempt to shrug off deep doubts.
Faith is the expression of anxiety about certainty.
AS such, the level of expressed faith is directly proportional to the level anxiety and inner doubts about certainty.

yeah, you are right, my dear plaeton.

My faith is very small, but you laugh at me.

But you dear plaeton, you are a man of faith of extraordinary proportion.

grin

I have faith of just 6000 years, you have faith of 43 billion years thing. Lol. grin

you my dear friend have a very large faith!

Why will you want to extend my small faith to that large extent ?

From a mare faith in 6000 years to 43 billion years thing. Lol. grin

guy, i hail you !

You too much. grin

Faith in 43 billion years. Smh.

I ant got that much faith !
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by MrTroll(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
^^^
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
truthislight:

yeah, you are right, my dear plaeton.

My faith is very small, but you laugh at me.

But you dear plaeton, you are a man of faith of extraordinary proportion.

grin

I have faith of just 6000 years, you have faith of 43 billion years thing. Lol. grin

you my dear friend have a very large faith!

Why will you want to extend my small faith to that large extent ?

From a mare faith in 6000 years to 43 billion years thing. Lol. grin

guy, i hail you !

You too much. grin

Faith in 43 billion years. Smh.

I ant got that much faith !

Ha ha ha.

One cannot really have blind faith in numbers. Numbers don't lie.
When we say we have more than 100 billion galaxies in the universe, that is not by faith, but by simple multiplication and projection.

Now, on the other hand, christians accept 6000years for the age of the earth, against all evidence to the contrary, because they have a need to shield the ensuing anxieties and doubts that that constantly threaten their supreme god-centered worldview.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by UyiIredia(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
musKeeto:

Would you accept then that we do not come hardwired with any beliefs in a Creator?

We don't even come hardwired with beliefs as it is. Tabula rasa thingz.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by wiegraf: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
This, good ser, is whargarrbl. Why do y'all do this?

italo:
Who has the burden of proof. I know God is. How am I obliged to prove it to you?

If you're minding your business, you aren't. If you expect me to oblige you because of your beliefs, say by denying teh gheys their rights or by insisting creationism be taught in a science class, then, my arrogant tool, you are damn well obliged to prove them to me.

I will not bend over for you just because you want to converse with talking donkeys as opposed to talking snakes in some 'next life', one that clearly exists only in your delusional mind. WTF do you think you are?

italo:
It is you who stupidly claims that things that aren't scientifically proven are non-existent while not being able to prove your own claims scientifically.

Let me know what claim you speak of.

Is it evolution? Buy a textbook or use google. I get the feel you've seen the evidence but simply want to cowardly and selfishly cling on to your beliefs because they make you feel special.

Is it the one about a material base being needed for anything to manifest? Well, can you even conceptually, theoretically, show how it can't be so, let alone empirically? If you can't, then please explain to me why I should indulge nonsense, especially if you want me to bend over for you.

I'll be here, so whenever you're ready.

italo:
Wrong. Why should I take YOU seriously when you cannot prove many of your claims scientifically yet insist other must do so to validate their claims?

I can, and have. And most importantly, so have many scientists, who have used it to, for instance, understand illnesses, aiding in the development medication you'll hypocritically enjoy. Lots of times.

I'm sure the many predictions made and confirmed across various disciplines in the sciences using evolution are just flukes, mere coincidences. Perhaps you'd like to explain how all the dinosaur bones showed up? God planted them? Or vestigial organs, god planted those as well? They have a purpose? Or shared ancestry, clues in DNA that clearly point clearly in that direction, god planted those too? What a busybody, just so he could test your faith, you his special creation. An omnixx.xx went through all this trouble, this enormous galaxy, just for you... Or is all this the work of satan?

Please prove your talking donkey existed.

Again, I'm waiting.

italo:
For the upteenth time on this thread, it doesn't matter to me whether you care or not. Yes, my belief has both empirical and logical backing but why should I bother offering to you when you are not honest enough to admit that: that you haven't perceived something, that people misunderstand it...and that you haven't seen the kind of evidence you want doesn't mean that thing is non-existent?

Well..

Can you even prove conceptually your beliefs make any sense? I tire for una..

You have NO evidence of any sort yet you expect to be taken seriously??

This is very simple, for instance if you want me to accept your position, then you also have to accept the position of every other religious claim out there that cannot be disproven (all not even proven in the first place, mind you). No exceptions, ALL, and that includes flying spagghetti (which makes a lot more sense than yahweh, actually). You all have the same amount of evidence; NON.

So, please tell me, what exactly makes your claim any better? Considering your claim is likely yahweh.....

Is it the talking donkeys and snakes? Killing hundreds with an a$$ skull? Perhaps putting every species available (what of microscopic life, all freshwater life as well or no? how where they fed? Plant life as well?) into a wooden boat does it? Is it that he's an omnixx.xx that couldn't defeat some savages because they used cutting edge technology, ie...iron chariots? Is it because he's the father that is the son that is the holy spirit that tortured and sacrificed himself to save humanity he loves from himself........

Is it because a story book, written by bronze age brutes, featuring all these (bar one, of course)

Said so?

Interesting... Some of those aren't even in the final fantasy games yet..

italo:
I think you are the deluded one. If you can evolve from fish, how is it impossible for animals to talk?

Good, you're too special to have evolved, especially from fish, therefore it never happened. You're just too fantastic, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Excellent logic, ty.

Perhaps you know of some talking donkey-like species that could have evolved? You could win a nobel prize with that kind of $hit. I'm serious. And the talking bush fire and immaculate births, how were those pulled off? Telekinesis?

italo:
If your speech is as a result of a chemical or physical reaction that started the universe, who's to set the limits for that reaction.

Who? There must be a 'who'? Then who set the limits for that 'who'?

WTF is wrong with you people?

italo:
I think you're worse than just deluded. You're also daft and arrogant about your folly. A lethal mix.

Arrogant, me?
This universe was created just for you.

TRILLIONS OF TRILLIONS OF STARS. JUST FOR YOU. YOU'RE AT THE CENTRE OF IT ALL. FOR INSTANCE GOD EVEN CARES ABOUT WHERE YOU STICK YOUR PIPI, OR HOW MANY TIMES YOU APPLY LUX TO IT.

Yet I'm the arrogant one...lol
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Religious books in general, from the Genesis, to revelations, to the Koran are all written on the central theme of suppressing doubts.

Just pick Any part of the bible and what you see are the pleadings for recognition and acceptance, then followed by subtle blackmail, and then by increasing levels of threats for not believing or expressing doubts.

The bible is nothing but a book of blackmail carefully designed to prevent the average human being from expressing what is very natural and innate: namely Curiosity and healthy skepticism .

The bible and it's accompanying doctrines of the christian faith, remarkably, have evolved built-in mechanisms in the form of various dogma to checkmate, and possibly prevent the ever constant threat of relapse into doubts, and into the default human settings of curiousity and skepticism.

For example, the invention of the devil and eternal hellfire are two of those built-in mechanisms designed to checkmate the ever present fear and possibility of free and unfettered expression of thought and imagination.

" the devil will use you if your faith falters or is found wanting"
" you will go to hell if you do not believe"

If something good happens to you, your faith( the negation of doubts) has been rewarded. So you are encouraged to maintain the course and suspend and keep all doubts in in the abiss of your mind.

If something bad happens to you, well, it's evidence of your waning faith. You have not showed enough faith. You subconscious doubts are getting the better of you.You are then encouraged to step up your game by a regimented program of prayers,special prayers, fasting and vigils to banish your ever present doubts deeper into the abiss of your mind.

So religious belief is a constant and perpetual war against doubts. It's a battle , and they make no pretences whatsoever about that.

A crusade, both by definition, and it's actual application in christian preachings today, highlights the fact that a crusade is a war against doubts.

Infact, they even have a special word for waning faith and increasing doubts. It is called Backsliding.

Backsliding simply means that a believer's doubts are increasing to a non-acceptable and potentially dangerous levels.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ wiegraf, I dont answer you because you epistles are too long yet have very little relevant content. Most of it is just chaff and repitition. I suppose that saying a thing 100 times makes it true for you. But you have not given my proof that God doesnt exist even 1 time.

Bottomline!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
italo: @ wiegraf, I dont answer you because you epistles are too long yet have very little relevant content. Most of it is just chaff and repitition. I suppose that saying a thing 100 times makes it true for you. But you have not given my proof that God doesnt exist even 1 time.

Bottomline!

3 Likes

Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Neither have you ^^^
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

Big laughter. grin
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by wiegraf: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
italo: @ wiegraf, I dont answer you because you epistles are too long yet have very little relevant content. Most of it is just chaff and repitition. I suppose that saying a thing 100 times makes it true for you. But you have not given my proof that God doesnt exist even 1 time.

Bottomline!

And this concise bit of nonsense isn't repeating a position of yours you persist with since page 1. One that has been shown to be unadulterated nonsense time and again. Indeed, this your post here is adding a hell of a lot of value to the debate.

And if you think my posts irrelevant, then you're either stoopid or a liar. Then again, your xtian so....

For instance, you say I've not given you one bit of evidence, and we're talking about yah'weh here, yes? Yet you ignore, for one, your friend the talking donkey. I'm still waiting for your thesis. Let's not even get into all the other stuff I mentioned.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by MrTroll(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

gbam!!!

Thread closed. Italo has been buried cool

grin tongue
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Troll: gbam!!!

Thread closed. Italo has been buried cool

grin tongue

He just keeps resurrecting.

A stubborn jesus that refuses to stay burried.
lol
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 5:16am On Aug 28, 2013
Faith = Doubts

Consider prayer for example.
What is that all about?

Prayer is touted as an affirmation of faith. Why not affirmation of truth or facts?

But why does anyone need a ritualistic affirmation of faith if at all faith has any bonafide connection to truth and facts?

There is well a known saying that, falsehood, if repeated so many times, becomes truth.
It appears that the architects of the Abrahamic religions understood this truism well before the Nazi propagandist and social engineers of the early 20th century.

Prayer is doubts. Infact, you can, at anytime, at anywhere, measure and corrolate the frequency, volume or loudness, and the intensity of a prayer session with the level of doubt, anxiety and confusion within any given consumer of blind faith religion.

Prayer is an indictment against god for not delivering the goods promised.
It is an indictment against god for the defects of what is supposed to be a perfectly ordered universe.
It is a petition for god to step up his game.

I have, on many occasions, heard people asking in prayer " god are you there at all, are you hearing my prayers"?

Praying upon waking up in the morning, then praying at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and then once again before one goes to sleep is the clearest indication that the believer is not quite sure when or if at all his prayers are ever answered, hence, the need for repetition.

Praying to god more than once in any given cycle of one year does not make sense at all, unless one recognizes and accepts that it is a trail and error thing. unless one subconsciously recognizes that it as an event where one is working with improbabilities.
So, even though the average believer would never accept it as such, subconsciously he knows that he or she is just throwing the dice, whereby, the more you throw( or pray) the greater the probability of getting a favorable outcome, even if for a fleeting moment.

Same goes for the daily prayer ritual of islam. A clear expression of doubts, masqorading as faith.

Even more funny and absurd is the concept of Special Prayers.

I have asked many times before on this forum, what the hell are special prayers, and how are they different from ordinary prayers?

Special prayers, by definition, is an indictment of ordinary prayers.
Isn't this the most glaring expression of doubt in one's beliefs?
Special prayers means that regular prayers are no good.
Vigils mean that special prayers themselves are simply doubtful.

Infact, prayers , both regular and special are sooooo doubtful to the believer, that they even resort to bribe just to desperately see if god would at least take the bait and manifest his much sought after blessings.

When a pastor or priests ask members to give to god , pay tithe or sow seeds, the idea being planted is that everything else has failed: So why not try this bribe?.
It is an expression of doubt.

To be continued:
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Kay17: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2013
FrostyZonn: All the folklores and myths passed down from generation to generations is a clear testament that humans started out as theist(obviously not from conception, but through evolution). Anybody saying otherwise, is living in fools paradise.

Man started out with curiosities, Curiosity begets Superstition, Superstition in turn begets questions, Questions beget answers. Answers beget Religion. That's my theory of how how man's belief in deities came to fruition. It evolved naturally...with no space for atheism.

Superstitions are eccentric interpretations of reality, in order to create meaning. It naturally occurs in all societies including atheist societies. Its pure prejudice to suggest atheism is unnatural.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Kay17: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2013
italo: No. Religion is not illogical. It's Atheism that is illogical and I'll tell you why.

I tell you I know God is. That he is Spirit but can sometimes manifest himself in the physical or make himself perceivable to our natural senses. I tell you I have perceived him. Yet you claim I have never perceived him. How are you to know?

How can you say because you cant see something, it doesnt exist?

How illogical does it get?

You claim that I have faith without physical evidence...and I agree. You tell me I believe religious leaders when they tell me God is without physical evidence and I agree.

But the irony is: you believe man evolved from fish without physical evidence too. You believe in emotions like love and hate exist without physical evidence too. You believe because men have told you these without physical evidence too.

Evidently, even Atheists are people of FAITH too: BELIEVING without physical evidence.

Then, the troubling thing is: you ask me to use a telescope to show you a spirit.

Incredible!

Like a blind man asking me to show him a picture before he can believe something.

Spiritually, you are blind and will not perceive a spirit...

DOGMA!

I strongly doubt if you can intelligibly discuss the concept of spirits without borrowing from your physical experience and physical language.

What kind of "feeling" is there to experience God the spirit?!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2013
plaetton: Religious books in general, from the Genesis, to revelations, to the Koran are all written on the central theme of suppressing doubts.

Just pick Any part of the bible and what you see are the pleadings for recognition and acceptance, then followed by subtle blackmail, and then by increasing levels of threats for not believing or expressing doubts.

The bible is nothing but a book of blackmail carefully designed to prevent the average human being from expressing what is very natural and innate: namely Curiosity and healthy skepticism .

The bible and it's accompanying doctrines of the christian faith, remarkably, have evolved built-in mechanisms in the form of various dogma to checkmate, and possibly prevent the ever constant threat of relapse into doubts, and into the default human settings of curiousity and skepticism.

For example, the invention of the devil and eternal hellfire are two of those built-in mechanisms designed to checkmate the ever present fear and possibility of free and unfettered expression of thought and imagination.

" the devil will use you if your faith falters or is found wanting"
" you will go to hell if you do not believe"

If something good happens to you, your faith( the negation of doubts) has been rewarded. So you are encouraged to maintain the course and suspend and keep all doubts in in the abiss of your mind.

If something bad happens to you, well, it's evidence of your waning faith. You have not showed enough faith. You subconscious doubts are getting the better of you.You are then encouraged to step up your game by a regimented program of prayers,special prayers, fasting and vigils to banish your ever present doubts deeper into the abiss of your mind.

So religious belief is a constant and perpetual war against doubts. It's a battle , and they make no pretences whatsoever about that.

A crusade, both by definition, and it's actual application in christian preachings today, highlights the fact that a crusade is a war against doubts.

Infact, they even have a special word for waning faith and increasing doubts. It is called Backsliding.

Backsliding simply means that a believer's doubts are increasing to a non-acceptable and potentially dangerous levels.
Lolol. I'm yet to see how religion is the extreme form of atheism.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by plaetton: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. I'm yet to see how religion is the extreme form of atheism.

I am getting there.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
plaetton:

I am getting there.
Okay.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
I do not believe that something has to have scientific evidence to be true. It's you who believes so. It's you who needs to validate that position by having evidence for everything you believe. It's you who's failing.

wiegraf:

For instance, you say I've not given you one bit of evidence, and we're talking about yah'weh here, yes? Yet you ignore, for one, your friend the talking donkey. I'm still waiting for your thesis. Let's not even get into all the other stuff I mentioned.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sorry, but what is the relevance of this to the existence or non-existence of God?

Kay 17:

DOGMA!

I strongly doubt if you can intelligibly discuss the concept of spirits without borrowing from your physical experience and physical language.

What kind of "feeling" is there to experience God the spirit?!
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please, when you understand him, help me translate his epistles into English.

Reyginus: Okay.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by wiegraf: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
italo: I do not believe that something has to have scientific evidence to be true.

Oh, wow.

Please, toss out your computer, medicine, etc. Toss out everything the scientific method has given you. From now on, please contact us using spirit power, eg prayers. As they're objectively true

italo: It's you who believes so. It's you who needs to validate that position by having evidence for everything you believe. It's you who's failing.

Are you not the same clown that was whining about 'epistles'? Are you bleeping blind?? Go back, read up, then pretend you cannot see the evidence. Eediot.

Please, feel free to not believe in gravity, evolution, plat tectonics, germ theory, etc. They exist regardless of what you believe. Well tested and validated, repeatedly, and you use the fruits of their implications daily. Anyone with training and resources can go out and objectively test these, use them, etc, anytime. Ignore as much as you want, your prerogative, but don't expect me to indulge you. Not at least until you release your ground breaking paper on the talking donkey, ie.
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
wiegraf:

Oh, wow.

Please, toss out your computer, medicine, etc. Toss out everything the scientific method has given you. From now on, please contact us using spirit power, eg prayers. As they're objectively true

You are so averse to the idea of a "talking donkey" but at this rate I'm beginning to think that you are a "typing donkey." What has this response got to do with my statement: "I do not believe that something has to have scientific evidenceto be true?"

wiegraf:

Are you not the same clown that was whining about 'epistles'? Are you bleeping blind?? Go back, read up, then pretend you cannot see the evidence. Eediot.

Please, feel free to not believe in gravity, evolution, plat tectonics, germ theory, etc. They exist regardless of what you believe. Well tested and validated, repeatedly, and you use the fruits of their implications daily. Anyone with training and resources can go out and objectively test these, use them, etc, anytime. Ignore as much as you want, your prerogative, but don't expect me to indulge you. Not at least until you release your ground breaking paper on the talking donkey, ie.

I havent seen you give me evidence that God doesnt exist.

No evidence that you love your mum.

No evidence that you think before posting.

Yet you hold these to be true. No?
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by italo: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
After you toss out all your devices that usr wifi, wireless tech and radio.

It was Rev Fr Josef Murgas that gave us wireless technology.

wiegraf: Please, toss out your computer, medicine, etc. Toss out everything the scientific method has given you. From now on, please contact us using spirit power, eg prayers. As they're objectively true
Re: FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) by nnofaith: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
italo: After you toss out all your devices that usr wifi, wireless tech and radio.

It was Rev Fr Josef Murgas that gave us wireless technology.

And he was inspired by the holy spirit i presume!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop / Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.