Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46604 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2013
unmask: ur last statement about hanging abroad would be refering to abt 150 million Nigerians.....your leaders will soon get to the tax issue and its not that Nigerians don't get taxed, we just evade paying it.....cos we can pay bribes instead.........finally reports say 45% of Nigerians live below the poverty line only God knows the amount that live on the line......45% is about 80 million people, wont this people prefer to be comfortable?.....being comfortable should be the norm, being rich should be the exception....but guess what? Nothing in Nigeria is normal
Your math and analytical skill is seriously screwed. SMH
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by greatmen: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry: Why won't the expats come back when they are being treated like gods in Nigeria more than they are in their own country. Even Asians are worshipped in Nigeria and it makes me mad that these people are worth nothin back in their country.

Nigeria is that one stoopid country that will prefer to give a good job to a foreigner instead of to their own citizens. These whites have their own drivers, servants running around in their homes in Nigeria, let them try it in their country and see how much they will pay their drivers or baby minders per hour. These people are well taken care of in Nigeria and it makes me wanno go crazy that will give them so much opportunities that we give our citizens.

In 2010 at the MMIA (Lagos airport) a Dutch woman was treated like a queen at the customs while we Nigerians were spoken to like commoners. What a disgrace that nation is.

Like the expats and Asians in Nigeria, a foreign country-home away from home..... why would I wanno leave a country that treats me right and go back to my own country where I am not regarded or treated like a queen?......what an irony.
Really your not significant to the country with or without you enough of this crap have trvlled the wrld why do Nigerians living abroad some not all feel they r bettr off you knw also ur treated like shit to in does nations so shut ur trap
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by greatmen: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry: Why won't the expats come back when they are being treated like gods in Nigeria more than they are in their own country. Even Asians are worshipped in Nigeria and it makes me mad that these people are worth nothin back in their country.

Nigeria is that one stoopid country that will prefer to give a good job to a foreigner instead of to their own citizens. These whites have their own drivers, servants running around in their homes in Nigeria, let them try it in their country and see how much they will pay their drivers or baby minders per hour. These people are well taken care of in Nigeria and it makes me wanno go crazy that will give them so much opportunities that we give our citizens.

In 2010 at the MMIA (Lagos airport) a Dutch woman was treated like a queen at the customs while we Nigerians were spoken to like commoners. What a disgrace that nation is.

Like the expats and Asians in Nigeria, a foreign country-home away from home..... why would I wanno leave a country that treats me right and go back to my own country where I am not regarded or treated like a queen?......what an irony.
Really your not significant to the country with or without you enough of this crap have trvlled the wrld why do Nigerians living abroad some not all feel they r bettr off you knw also ur treated like shit to in does nations so shut ur trap
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Afam4eva(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:
My friend, SHATTAPP!!

What kind of animal has Nigeria bred you into? Oh oh, simply because I severally school you on your moderator's job in the Politics board, implies I ain't humble?

Imagine this troglodyte telling me about humility? If you were humble enough, you would rather admit Nigeria is a shytehole at the moment. Where has your pride in Nigeria taken you thus far??
Very typical of Londoners. Did your manners fall off the London bridge. I won't be surprised if you're coogar's assistant as the royal maid to the royal papers where you change pampers for your daily bread.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry:
Lol@pataki and Afam

I no go put mouth for una matter cos you's are amongst the few on this forum I have respect for, however I have to agree with pataki that Nigeria is a shoit hole.
No one is claiming Nigeria to be heaven on earth. On the contrary, you're right. It is a shit hole but i find it distasteful when people who spray perfumes for a living in LOndon like Pataki and Coogar start putting Nigerians down.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Very typical of Londoners. Did your manners fall off the London bridge. I won't be surprised if you're coogar's assistant as the royal maid to the royal papers where you change pampers for your daily bread.

hahahahaha
afam must mention my name in his posts to sound relevant. mr afam, my monthly bill alone is more than your annual salary in nigeria.

royal maid, royal butler, yiddy-yadda, i do a honest job, i get honest wages and some of my wages is the life-line of your economy. nigerians in diaspora contribute $9 billion per annum to the economy of nigeria. stop being an ingrate - you are a dead man without them.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2013
LMAO.
I just couldn't resist but which one be "spraying people perfume" ? cheesy what won't I hear on nld. Afam sef .

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Madawaki01(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

hahahahaha
afam must mention my name in his posts to sound relevant. mr afam, my monthly bill alone is more than your annual salary in nigeria.

royal maid, royal butler, yiddy-yadda, i do a honest job, i get honest wages and some of my wages is the life-line of your economy. nigerians in diaspora contribute $9 billion per annum to the economy of nigeria. stop being an ingrate - you are a dead man without them.
by pple like u dat spray people perfume?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Alarm dey blow boys for yankee and jand scatter ,yet in this faceless forum peeps that hustles on daily basis to even smoke common cigarette alone, wack free food from food handouts,they aren't even stranded on ordinary welfare like the locals are claiming to be lords and warlords grin grin grin i dey laff in Isoko
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Madawaki01: by pple like u dat spray people perfume?

exactly....
a perfume sprayer makes more money than most bank managers in nigeria. perfume sprayers have built houses in nigeria, trained younger ones in school, supported their parents, etc via honest living.

whereas, troglodytes like yourself are kidnappers, serial & statutory räpists, armed robbers, extortionists, advanced pröstitutes, etc. tools like you are a scourge to the nigerian economy.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Loool @ perfume sprayer grin

It pays good money though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by unmask: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: Your math and analytical skill is seriously screwed. SMH
I guess so....I have always been bad at maths....care to give me pointers?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Afam4eva:

My friend worry not about my manners. Last time I checked that Nigeria is still a mannerless country. No wonder your mannerless leaders steal you to poverty.

Answer my question: are you humble enough to admit that Nigeria is a shytehole at the moment?!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by unmask: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Gogobiri Lalas: When it comes to matters of international concern and national pride, I think it's circumspect to speak tongue in cheek. Nigeria's fortune could change at anytime; a human lifetime is not the same as a nations'.I would advise that you consider lowering your rhetoric no matter how strongly persuaded you are. Dirty linens are a universal constant, some countries are just better at hiding theirs'.
first thing Nigerians do when they are accused is to point out the same sin in others(reminds me of the response the US got when they pointed out the flaw in granting alams pardon).....but seriously, take a look around you and tell me if the Nigerian situation can change at any time......even miracles would need miracles to work...
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
No one is claiming Nigeria to be heaven on earth. On the contrary, you're right. It is a shit hole but i find it distasteful when people who spray perfumes for a living in LOndon like Pataki and Coogar start putting Nigerians down.

Look at this NEPA diseased boy! Your bunch of richest men in Nigeria are thieves and government looters who would naturally be in jail if they were living in sane environment.

Don't put your frustrated ravaged Nigerian life on people abroad - direct it to your mannerless leaders who have foolishly made a perfume sprayer in London far more better than a bank manager in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Laugh don keee me die here, which one be perfume sprayer again na grin grin grin grin
Una no go kee persin.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Lol@pataki and Afam

I no go put mouth for una matter cos you's are amongst the few on this forum I have respect for, however I have to agree with pataki that Nigeria is a shoit hole.

Afam is my boy. cool I am teaching him a whole lot of stuff these days. I love spanking his dull igbo skulls. When you have people like Afam in Nigeria making mouth on the internet, I am coming to a full knowledge that your statement that people abroad can actually and conveniently wipe out most Nigerians who claim to be the working elite is true.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:
Afam is my boy. cool I am teaching him a whole lot of stuff these days. I love spanking his dull igbo skulls. When you have people like Afam in Nigeria making mouth on the internet, I am coming to a full knowledge that your statement that people abroad can actually and conveniently wipe out most Nigerians who claim to be the working elite is true.
Thats one part of everything me I disagree with sha, working in Nigeria is very "peculiar" if you know what I mean wink wink it is only in Nigeria that the supply of water for dispensers or simple cleaning of a working premises has a lot more to it than meets the eye.

I would not give it up for anything though, aside from this thread being amusing (the back and forth yabis grin grin )I see that all sides look at the issue from different angles. Depending on where a person stands he or she would perceive that one is better than the other. My limit gats be 6 months even though that lagos airport is still terribly annoying angry angry angry
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
ifyalways: LMAO.
I just couldn't resist but which one be "spraying people perfume" ? cheesy what won't I hear on nld. Afam sef .
Lmao
Cleaners/janitors in clubs - that's what they do in bathrooms.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
OMO IBO:
Lmao
Laugh don scatter my belle grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
OMO IBO:
Lmao

and we both know the minimum wage in the UK is more than £5 per hour. janitors in clubs earn between £8 to £15 per hour depending on the classiness of the club. a real hardworker can put in 60 hours per week(excluding weekends)

even at the lowest end - he makes about £480 per week, at the high end, he makes close to £900 a week. how's he not better than the ones robbing people with guns or whöring themselves to pot-bellied chiefs?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Thats one part of everything me I disagree with sha, working in Nigeria is very "peculiar" if you know what I mean wink wink it is only in Nigeria that the supply of water for dispensers or simple cleaning of a working premises has a lot more to it than meets the eye.

I would not give it up for anything though, aside from this thread being amusing (the back and forth yabis grin grin )I see that all sides look at the issue from different angles. Depending on where a person stands he or she would perceive that one is better than the other. My limit gats be 6 months even though that lagos airport is still terribly annoying angry angry angry
Everyone has their own preferences. When I visited Nigeria, I had people telling me they cannot relocate abroad. Simply because they are used to the lifestyle of people like Afam doing boy-boy at their beck-n-call.

Take a random sample of the working elite on the Politics board, you would discover the sheer illiteracy ravaging that country. I landed in Nigeria and custom/immigration officer was asking me, what I brought for him?

What I cannot stand stand further is when a mushin-olosha tout like Afam who has been beaten by a million mosquitoes yesterday night will come here and tell me he is living a better life in Nigeria.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:
Everyone has their own preferences. When I visited Nigeria, I had people telling me they cannot relocate abroad. Simply because they are used to the lifestyle of people like Afam doing boy-boy at their beck-n-call.

Take a random sample of the working elite on the Politics board, you would discover the sheer illiteracy ravaging that country. I landed in Nigeria and custom/immigration officer was asking me, what I brought for him?

What I cannot stand stand further is when a mushin-olosha tout like Afam who has been beaten by a million mosquitoes yesterday night will come here and tell me he is living a better life in Nigeria.

afam that still stays with his parents?
if he needs ordinary tissue paper or omo detergent, he must ask his parents to provide. in the grand scheme of things, afam is irresponsible. he doesn't pay rent and he doesn't pay any bills. he's the last person on this forum to be talking about better living....
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

and we both know the minimum wage in the UK is more than £5 per hour. janitors in clubs earn between £8 to £15 per hour depending on the classiness of the club. a real hardworker can put in 60 hours per week(excluding weekends)

even at the lowest end - he makes about £480 per week, at the high end, he makes close to £900 a week. how's he not better than the ones robbing people with guns or whöring themselves to pot-bellied chiefs?
Not forgetting the one pound, two pounds tips he occasionally gets from overly drunk club peeps.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:

So in abroad its now called 'Beaten' not 'bitten'?!

Abeg which abroad are you in?!

Nna men!! Nigeria is really slacking o!! Our grammar is not Y2K'13 compliant..

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
THOUSANDS of us[b] were born and live in England and America. FACT[/b]
We therefore see things in a different perspective and should not be envied and Insulted unnecessarily because of it!
We travel *HOME to Naija and see children selling pure water AND WE WONT KEEP QUIET
PLUS... we see Bad infrastructure, CORRUPTION,No constant electricity AND WE WILL TELL YOU ITS UNACCEPTABLE in 2013.

Instead of Hating us in Diaspora, Nigerians at home should be more Vocal, Bold and Constructive and appreciate that EVEN POOR people in UK are as wealthy as your Madame's and Oga's on top... WE Reach Nigeria and see JEALOUSY in your eyes yet we GIVE GIVE GIVE and we want you guys to EXPECT MORE from FGN and NOT KEEP QUIET when your country is only enjoyed by the Elite. The Fear of the BIG Oga's and your Vintage mentality is stopping your progress, aswell as the greedy violent negative attitude.

If British Children went to school without flushing toilets and using broken chairs, it would REACH UK NEWS PAPERS and parents WOULD March in the street. When you expect no Change you get no change! FACT. Yet you people Insult diaspora, wait for MONEYGRAM and re-fuel your Generators to type abuse to us in Diaspora ! Oya mek Jelosy kill una ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

You want to correct me, while your post history indicates multiple charges of disgraceful English writing. cheesy
Okija_juju:

Why should he resign because on an accident?!

Okija_juju:
So because his aides had to help him down the steps of an aircraft, he must step down?! What if he is now parmanently crippled from the accident?!

Another Nigerian Olodo.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
@pataki and coogar

Please say no more. Where I work we have non "good" English speaking Filipino cleaners, these people with their terrible English earn 23 dollars per hour confirmed and they do an 8 hour shift. I dont have to tell you people about the cleaning job in obodo oyibo, its not naija dirty soak-away/toilet/ offices cleaning job, it's a white mans environment cleaning job where even I can afford to eat amala and ewedu inside their toilets. cheesy

Mortuary attendants Nko? The money they pay them is enough to buy nairaland. grin yet one eediot is busy talking trash whilst waiting for a relative to send him /her western union.

Let Nigeria offer cleaners 500 naira per hour and see If these lunatics won't rush the job. Goats

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by drnoel: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
unmask: funny thing is you don't need a diasporan to tell you its a shait hole, we in Nigeria know its a shait hole we live in.......as for those of you nursing the ambition to come back to change things, I laugh.....the system cannot be changed you can only become a part of it.....and thats a fact
On the contrary Sir, the system can be changed. it just requires people like u and me to do it. Since GEJ has any Nigerian leader been able to make changes in our system. See GEJ trying to revolutionize the power sector, if PIB pulls thru oild ad gas would be revolutionized. OBJ may be a thief but wasn't he the one who allowed telecommunication revolution. Look, all nigeria need is headstrong people that want change and are willing to see change come into the country. We know our politicians are thieves and think only about themselves but that change has to start with every individual. Nigerians need to want and mean change. Change is difficult but would benefit the country at the long run. Yes call Nigeria a shithole all u want but lets change the country for our children.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:

You want to correct me, while your post history indicates multiple charges of disgraceful English writing. cheesy

Another Nigerian Olodo.

It wasnt me...

Nna men!! You go open investigation for my head because of that small play?!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
I remember my first day in class....mehnnn I nearly fainted. The cool air that blew my black azz when I walked into the class room.....I thought I was in paradise.....as I carried my sun burnt azz to sit down, I saw myself staring at a laptop in front of me, a laptop I did not pay for cheesy I kolo'ed. That day the lecturers treated everyone there like kings and queens.....they worshipped the ground we walked on. That is enough to build anybody's self confidence and esteem, imagine them helping you to state your rights as a student...e.g if your lecturer speaks to you rudely, you are within your right to tell that person to HOLD IT and even report them...that person will be suspended pending investigation....the person coming back now lies in your hands....your testament I mean.

It's only in Obodo oyibo you can walk your boss out of your office and nothing will be done to you. My cousin during her NYSC days was slapped by her boss for showing up 8 minutes late.

After knowing all these, I knew Nigeria was gone, nothing can change that nation.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

He's a product of a successful education system

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi / Indonesian Plane Missing Over Papua Region / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.