Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46489 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by funnyx(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Somorin#1:

You're a liar or just lucky so far.

You can't hold US residency card and also hold another. Legally anyways.

He claimed he's an adventurer grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by deniyor: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
I got nothing but love for Nigeria. I wish things will improve drastially tho.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
True sir...

Those who are natural born to dual citizens to banana islanders

typically nigerian... grin grin grin

OMO IBO:
Cougar, you do realise that there's been a shift from threadstarter's initial post to what we have now.

Right now, everyones bragging. . .what they have and what they do not have.

But anyways, nigeria is not paradise. I won't join forces with pple who think so. But in Nigeria, you can make your own paradise.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
not necessary...

jennykadry: Look at them, useless citizens living in that cursed land. No wonder they won't move forward, cursed generation living in a cursed nation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by drnoel: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

I just read ur first two sentences and decided u spewed rubbish here. Who cares if people hate u, me or Nigerians? Who cares if Nigerians in naija hate those in Diaspora? How is that my problem or ur problem for Godsake. U guys should learn to grow up. Nigeria is bigger than u, me and us all. It may be a shit hole to u and many other people but its a country to a lot of people. Its a country to the gateman, vulcanizer and mechanic. Its a country to people born there even if they later take other nationalities, its a country to lawyers, banker and doctors. U should be ashamed of urself 4 ur post besides, i wonder what u are doing here in the first place if u have such low opinion of Nigeria. Leave, vamos, getout let us know which people are left abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by reallytired: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
I feel sad for you because you say cursed country. But don't you think that makes you cursed? You can have all the passports in the world but sorry dear you can't change your cursed DNA. I'm just sad that with all your education & exposure you decided to be like your haters. So my dear how are you better than them?

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
drnoel:

I just read ur first two sentences and decided u spewed rubbish here. Who cares if people hate u, me or Nigerians? Who cares if Nigerians in naija hate those in Diaspora? How is that my problem or ur problem for Godsake. U guys should learn to grow up. Nigeria is bigger than u, me and us all. It may be a shit hole to u and many other people but its a country to a lot of people. Its a country to the gateman, vulcanizer and mechanic. Its a country to people born there even if they later take other nationalities, its a country to lawyers, banker and doctors. U should be ashamed of urself 4 ur post besides, i wonder what u are doing here in the first place if u have such low opinion of Nigeria. Leave, vamos, getout let us know which people are left abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nigeria's got problems that need fixing. If anyone says otherwise, he'd be a liar. No one disputes that. But to come out and insult nigerians- saying nigerians at home should get on their knees to pray that nigerians living abroad shouldnt come back home, else dey'l take all the jobs, bla bla bla? You should now be worshipped cos you're abroad? Nigerians at home should carve out a shrine to worship you? Calling nigerians at home a cursed people? I hope you dont have a single family member over here in nigeria, cos then- they will be cursed.
Poster, your posts today have gone beyond your usual foolish talk, and gotten into the realm of Anathemas. May God Forgive you and Help you too. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Bizibi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
As long as i am a nigerian i will always try and do something for my country,a day will come when some people will swallow their words,if u are nt proud of ur country then stay there nobody cares,some of us that God brought here are proud and we will try our best to make a change,the country is a mess but who will change it There's always an end to every bad thing,i charles abakare jnr from delta state will contribute something fr my country and it will happen by the grace of God,no matter how sweet other developed countries are i will sill come back and do something, i am a nigerian and it is my blood whether i like it or not i dont have time to blame govt or blame others for nigeria woes but i knw dere other ways to develop this country,it will be hard fr nigeria to change but in every situation there's always a solution

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

i don't need statistics to tell you what i hear/know/see. the average nigerian leaves his house around 4am. many don't return back till late in the night. why exactly do you think the life expectancy in nigeria is 47?

i would be embarrassed to write the above about my beloved country.

Na u sabi o
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

i don't need statistics to tell you what i hear/know/see. the average nigerian leaves his house around 4am. many don't return back till late in the night. why exactly do you think the life expectancy in nigeria is 47?

i would be embarrassed to write the above about my beloved country.

Na u sabi o.. As for me, I love my country
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ogbonoeba: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ralphlauren:

You are right.

Don't forget about the spine surgeons who earn $3 million.... a year
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by oduaboy1: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Have never seen someone that suffers from inferiority complex more than the low lifer called jennny kadry,You can take the hippo from the swamp but u cant take the swamp from the hippo.
Heard her husband took her from the village to australia,phoolish girl reach obodo oyinbo,she start to dey form,Pointing to her fathers house with the back of her hand
May amadioha strike you.

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
So Nigeria's problems = jealousy home-based Nigerians have towards their "more fortunate countrymen? This coming from the horde of super-intelligent Nigerians who have achieved all sorts of mind-boggling feats since they changed location. Isn't it a pity that such a thread could be conceived to begin with?

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
ROTFLMAO, they are still hyperventilating ni? Useless Nigerians suffering in Nigeria.

@biolabee

I hardly ever reply you cos you are one person who never has anything sensible to say. Just take a deep breath and stop spewing rubbish. You have never been one to make sensible contributions both here and the family section. Little wonder you quarrel with women a lot.

Face front
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
odua boy: Have never seen someone that suffers from inferiority complex more than the low lifer called jennny kadry,You can take the hippo from the swamp but u cant take the swamp from the hippo.
Heard her husband took her from the village to australia,phoolish girl reach obodo oyinbo,she start to dey form,Pointing to her fathers house with the back of her hand
May amadioha strike you.
Lmao see them, my post really gat to you cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siena:

Why would Jenny be banned? Because she spoke her mind, and told it as it is? If verbal abuse on Nairaland warranted a ban, there'd be no active members. Because verbal abuse is what the vast majority of Nairaland members are good at. I've seen some of your abusive comments on this thread, amongst others, and you're still breathing.

It's only in Nigeria where freedom of expression is a punishable offence. Feel free to rain abuse, just as others can do the same. In the West, you could have a discussion, and insult the country of some of the debater's, but they don't take it personally. Nigeria should be no different - as long as the abuse wasn't directed at you personally, why should you bust a gut over a posted thread?

Jenny has EVERY right to open this thread. If you don't agree, then the onus lies with you to refute the points she's raised. Or feel free to open a response to this thread elsewhere, and contributions will be made.

Why would Nigeria be better? When in the midst of all these people are suffering and still saying they are proud to be Nigerians? Why would the government think there is a problem, when citizens are loving the cursed nation? If the Brits came out now and said they are not proud of their country citing the issues I mentioned in my OP, watch Cameron step in with his colleagues and work towards righting every wrong.

Wasn't it Cameron that had a filled day at the beach with people recently? Wasn't it Cameron that travels on public transport? Can our people boast of this? No they can't, you know why? Cos 1. humility won't let them, 2. They fear for their lives due to the lack of security that exists in Nigeria , yet they do nothing about it.

Mandela has been sick for months now and it's in that same country he has been receiving treatment. No one has flown him to Germany for treatment, they can afford to but SA has the resources to care for this man in his own country. Can we say same of Nigeria? And some local touts poo on their underwear cos I said I am not proud to be a Nigerian. Which sane person will be proud?
.......and instead of these people who are suffering to say something, they are busy hating on NID.... Talk about misplaced priorities. Nigeria have so many graduates intelligent ones, yet they prefer to "import" expatriates from outside and pay them triple of what they will pay their own. Siena, please tell me why I should be proud?

I repeat if some of us decide to relocate back to Nigeria, every single one of them will be without jobs. We will take it from them one after the other and it's the truth.

Useless fcktards

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nigeria has so many problems. You can either decid to contribute your quota to fixing her or or join the crying, bashing, whining, ranting and pity party like the Op.

Nigeria is a shait hole like the op said. A shait hole I am opportune to be born into at a very strategic period. Strategic in the sense that their is no better time to put down your name in the sands of time than now. The Abraham Lincoln and Wiston church hill's paid the price and did the hard work for their nations to be were they are now. The question is will you seek the easy way out or choose to do the hard work of fixing this nation one step at a time, No matter how little or insignificant you think your effort is or the seemingly non cooperation of your fellow citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
DailyNews: Oh really @OP...you're on a website created, nurtured and promoted to fame by a Nigerian chap who believed in Nigeria and worked faithfully here in Nigeria to build wealth for himself and you are in a foreign land where u can be ejected or attacked as an intruder making noise. Weep for yourself sister.

Seun owns this forum and he lives in Nigeria and he is making enough money to feed you and your fellows sojourning abroad where u have no say.

I weep for Nigerians who think living abroad is better than living in Nigeria, that was then not now. Americans will soon start chasing, haunting and attacking Nigerians living in their country, just like South Africa and many other nations, you better start packing your meagre load.

Israelis never understood the value of living proudly in their own country, they kept scattering all over the world- Germany, France, America, etc...until world war 2 struck...and Germans taught them a hard lesson which made them to realise they need their own home nation, thanks to UN.

Keep fooling yourself with: I live abroad. Only failed people rejoice or get nervous of people living abroad. And for your own info, most people u are dissing here do visit those foreign nations on regular basis for vac/biz trips, and for academic purposes and that's the best, not living permanently in a nation where u have no say.

I pity most of you living abroad. You work all round the clock and earn peanuts. You can't even startup a business there freely like u would wake up and do here. How many Nigerians living permanently abroad are on Forbes list? How many Nigerians living permanently abroad can boast of owning a solid company/investment that employs up to 1000 people

The money people use to buy a plot of land in Lekki phase 1 will buy a mansion in Los Angeles, yes. Talkless of owning a house in Banana Island, Queens Str, Osborne, or anywhere near Asokoro and the likes? How many of you living permanently abroad can even afford to pay for some things Nigerians living abroad pay for. Most of you browse free there and still feel like u have something. Some of u are jobless, some doing peanut jobs, some serving white folks like slaves, some don't even have a decent job to talk of. Some have PhD and still work as chef, bartender, security guard, cleaner, coast guard, medical assistant, and all sorts of dirty jobs a normal Nigerian dare not do here in Nigeria or u think we don't know?

It is only very few Nigerians that are not living hyped life abroad. Most are just trapped there, they wish to come back home but they can't cos they have nothing to show if they return back.

You better start equipping yourself to come back if u want to achieve more and tangible success b4 u die and stop fooling yourself with: I live abroad.

Imagine Calling Nigeria demeaning names, your own motherland Your own homeland The land that gave birth to your generation, my sister, u are a disgrace to Nigeria and you really need to ask God and all Nigerians for forgiveness, else, else....watch and see.

Rubbish!!! Rubbish!!! All these Surprising Europe/America/Australia making noise like living abroad equates being rich or comfortable!!! Hissessssssssssssssss

You see what I mean? Misplaced priorities, who is talking about money now? Ode oshi, did I mention money in my post or compare people's finances? This is to show that many Nigerians are just stoopid. Money can't buy you brains if not, the NIN here would be smart
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ogbonoeba: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Naija is a mess, all you need to do is visit the embassies. Disorganization, confusion, filth and apathy. cry
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by santafe(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
maninmood:

You have really erred to have written this gibberish. Youthful exuberance has taken its toll on you. Fact some not all Nigerians do have complex, jealousy as you claimed but be wary not to generalize next time you write an article like this. Moreover, being abroad does not make you any better- I have traversed first world countries, I have seen how the so-called diasporans worship illiterates/semi-literates blokes just to put meal on their table while claiming they are any better those guys at home. You will get to understand probably as you grow older, that no one spits on his father's grave.
WORD

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Ok... Your response is noted

You may have wanted to stimulate some level of discourse but well your approach may have canned it..

Everybody to their own

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Afam4eva(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki: NIN vs NID again?

Where is that blockhead called Afam? cool cheesy

How did i ever guess that you lived in London. Looking at Coogar, Shymmex and yourself, we can see the kind of people that London is breeding. I guess it runs through. You LOndon folks have to learn to be humble. Humility will take you far in life.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by usecondom(m): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2013
If we Nigerians could hate ourselves this much, I wonder where the change we all crave for would come from.smh.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by lastpage: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee: Classic NIN vs NID argument again

Some in each of the groups are doing extremely well

Some are comfortable

Some are hustling

There are homeless hobos in each of the groups

If naija was as bad, expats will not be coming bacl or filipinos be marrying our women to get green passport to access oil and gas jobs

If the west was as bad, naijas will not go there for education or opportunities

This arguments yield nothing

#to each his own

Ish

Thank you!
This issue has been discussed, God knows how many times ... and Jenny of Australia thinks she needs her own "frontpage" rant?

Someone once said that "only a stewpid person, can generalize over a million individuals" ... talkless of 160Million Nigerians!

Who hates who, huh?
What about people who live in Nigeria and abroad (with a family and home there)?
Who will you say those ones hate or who hates them?

Abegii, this kind of discussion is silly, inane, depressive, smirks of idleness and low self esteem.
if they hate you, swallow it, if you hate them, na you sabi ...but please let the matter be, its not worthy of discussion.
All these "self consciousness" is unnecessary joor

Wetin sef? You be "ordinary housewife" wey no get work to do?

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 27, 2013
Lmao. Anu ohia's. little wonder there are not lifted up, cos they are busy hating on the NID
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by souleymon(m): 2:40am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Yea. I am just like the prostitute wife you married who bore you kids , yep your wife cheesy. Shush real men don't call women names.

And you called your father's land names.
what the hell.if Nigeria and Nigerians are useless, then your father's and mothers generations are

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 27, 2013
souleymon:

And you called your father's land names.
what the hell.if Nigeria and Nigerians are useless, then your father's and mothers generations are

Muhehehehehehehehehe look at them w@nking at my post. Jenny has given you all jobs since Nigeria could not give you's any. cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by souleymon(m): 3:09am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Muhehehehehehehehehe look at them w@nking at my post. Jenny has given you all jobs since Nigeria could not give you's any. cheesy

Support your dying family instead.

Am so sure you are the golden child of your generation.

How did you become a citizen

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godogwu: 3:48am On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

if the above is true then you represent 0.01% of the nigerian population. in a nutshell, you are a minority.

nope, the reality is that a lot of nigerians actually are. The ones who harvest their food with normal tools in the village, the ones who sell garri, plantain etc to send their kids to uni.....the men who are bricklayers just so their family can feed are hardworking men. you don't necessarily have to have mansions and work a 9-5 to be hardworking. Nigerians are very hardworking people generally; we don't really depend on the government to give us aids, welfare and things poor americans benefit from their government. We always go out there and get it ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 27, 2013
It is great to be an American *waves flag*
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 27, 2013
God's shoithole>>>>>>>Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.