Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,691 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46606 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godogwu: 4:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
God's shoithole>>>>>>>Nigeria

k
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by reallytired: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool
I feel sad for you because you say cursed country. But don't you think that makes you cursed? You can have all the passports in the world but sorry dear you can't change your cursed DNA. I'm just sad that with all your education & exposure you decided to be like your haters. So my dear how are you better than them? Do you also mind changing your cursed NIGERIAN surname?

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2013
When it comes to matters of international concern and national pride, I think it's circumspect to speak tongue in cheek. Nigeria's fortune could change at anytime; a human lifetime is not the same as a nations'.I would advise that you consider lowering your rhetoric no matter how strongly persuaded you are. Dirty linens are a universal constant, some countries are just better at hiding theirs'.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by brabus(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Proudly Naija for life!!! I'd advice NIDs and NINs to get busy fixing their lives
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ralphlauren(m): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2013
lastpage:
Thank you!
This issue has been discussed, God knows how many times ... and Jenny of Australia thinks she needs her own "frontpage" rant?

Someone once said that "only a stewpid person, can generalize over a million individuals" ... talkless of 160Million Nigerians!

Who hates who, huh?
What about people who live in Nigeria and abroad (with a family and home there)?
Who will you say those ones hate or who hates them?

Abegii, this kind of discussion is silly, inane, depressive, smirks of idleness and low self esteem.
if they hate you, swallow it, if you hate them, na you sabi ...but please let the matter be, its not worthy of discussion.
All these "self consciousness" is unnecessary joor

Wetin sef? You be "ordinary housewife" wey no get work to do?

Very well said

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by londoner: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2013
ifyalways: The other side of the coin!
Some Nigerians living in Naija are quite so very comfy with their lives here that they don't give a fvck about diasporans. Truth is that,if and when "some" of this obodo oyibo people come back, they CANNOT afford to pay for the good things they are used to because YES,their power no reach.obodo oyibo or not. 3 bed flat in choice area,security,diesel,fun for family,education, food stuff you guys get at peanuts in ala bekke,we pay dearly for here sooooo,when some people come back with their few pennies and bloated head,they see themselves relegated to the background in dirty hoods.
Personally, I think its only the poor in Naija that envy or even get time for ndi obodo oyibo. Enough activity dey lekki/chevron/banana island/ikoyi/VI for home based peeps that know what's up.
People wey hold pepper for Naija no dey go siddon for any embassy much less get flogged,they have PA's that get their travel itinerary sorted.

I have to agree.....many Nigerians (even the young ones) are actually living a good life.

I also have to agree with another poster, that you should not have to have money to access the basic amenities that even the unemployed take for granted elsewhere.

How long is it before a man that was once rich, ut loses his wealth is treated with absolute disdain in Nigeria, even by his closest friends, let alone those he once employed or even paid school fees for?

Long story short: wherever one finds him/her self,shoe get size and all fingers won't ever be equal.

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Ok this should stop.Let us end it by saying that any Nigerian after insulting NID that ask anybody how to leave the shores of nigeria or seek for visa make thunder fire am
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ozoemeka(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2013
I can't forget the CAB drivers and Grocery store clerks.

The author of this thread is a clown. A BIG FAT CLOWN. I was actually waiting to hear her "diasporan" location - it ended up being Australia? Land of the Kangaroos? Really? She might as well live in South Africa or Ghana.

What is her "professional" occupation exactly? Professionals = ADVANCED DEGREE (i.e. Esq, JD, PhD, MD, ) REQUIRED TO WORK. Did she do her "homework" and find out that the NIGERIAN "PROFESSIONALS" earn WAYYYYYYYY more than the peanuts Americans earn here. Does she know HOW MANY Drs, Lawyers, CPAs etc are breaking their neck to "move back" to nigeria because they are STUCK here?

This woman doesn't do anything productive. If she did she would take her silly opinions elsewhere.. Well this thread is a GOOD one if she is indeed comparing herself to Peanut sellers or wanna-bes in Nigeria. If she is ACTUALLY comparing herself to "educated" nigerians - then she is lost.

Okija_juju:

Thank you very much sir!!

Lest we forget to add to their job titles;

- MacDonalds Worker.
- 7Eleven Worker
- Taxi operators
- Security
- Bell hop
- Yahoo Yahoo
- Hair Dresser.

Of the 100% of Nigerians in Diaspora, less than 20% are actually rich. less than 10% are Wealthy.. The remaining are either just scrapping by or actually living on Welfare and Food Stamps..

Again.. I dont envy or Hate Nigerians in Diaspora, I actually pity most of them..

#Keep Paying off that Mortgage all your life, while your Mates are making it in this country that you refer to as a shithole..

I remember seeing one Igbo woman preaching in a Train Station in Harlem.. I walked up to her and spoke Igbo with her for a bit. My uncle actually asked her if she left Nigeria to come to Maerica to become a Train-station Preacher?! grin Tomorrow, that woman go dey act like say she better pass Nigerians for Area.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Freiburger:
Why will he insult his own country if he hasn't seen something new/different?
German if no be say you be my paddy I for dish one better hot e-slap for your face, wetin dey worry you na,why you dey encourage dat Australian rubble to insult my Naija.
Guy take time ooo,no provoke my anger cos this place no go contain me and you if I vex.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2013
Siena:

Why would Jenny be banned? Because she spoke her mind, and told it as it is? If verbal abuse on Nairaland warranted a ban, there'd be no active members. Because verbal abuse is what the vast majority of Nairaland members are good at. I've seen some of your abusive comments on this thread, amongst others, and you're still breathing.

It's only in Nigeria where freedom of expression is a punishable offence. Feel free to rain abuse, just as others can do the same. In the West, you could have a discussion, and insult the country of some of the debater's, but they don't take it personally. Nigeria should be no different - as long as the abuse wasn't directed at you personally, why should you bust a gut over a posted thread?

Jenny has EVERY right to open this thread. If you don't agree, then the onus lies with you to refute the points she's raised. Or feel free to open a response to this thread elsewhere, and contributions will be made.

Open a thread, yes she can. Share her opinion, yes she can but rain abuses on people, No she cant. Those abuse equally bullying. In what planet is bullying justified?

#Search her comments to see her abuses on fellows. I suspect you are close to her, better talk to her.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2013
jaycee687: Ok this should stop.Let us end it by saying that any Nigerian after insulting NID that ask anybody how to leave the shores of nigeria or seek for visa make thunder fire am

Amen but too late. NIN are trying to contact me since yesterday for ways to leave naija. I don't do emails so please tell them to stop disturbing me. cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nogen: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2013
jaycee687: the first time i travelled out of the country imagine a custom officer collected 150dollars from me in 2002.He said if i do not give him then i will not travel.I was naive.Let him try it now God punish him.Your own people treating you like crap inyour own country

Chei! I don't give them any kobo anytime I travel. Whenever they ask for money, I ask for the government POS machine so I can make the payment via it after all , the charges must be made official! Before the advent of POS, I didn't give any kobo. I made sure I travelled very light too. I will never give those thieves my hard-earned money! Lai lai
On the other hand, THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME, MAKE MY MONEY HERE, AND ONLY VISIT YOUR SO-CALLED PARADISE.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
God's shoithole>>>>>>>Nigeria

Preach sister. Even the devil himself has abandoned that country as he cannot make any profit from that shoit hole of a country cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2013
Come to think of it, didn't Nigeria legalize child marriage? Have they cancelled that law? And one diseased cow expects me to be proud of that shait hole.

May devil shait and blow catarrh on your bald heads.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Amen but too late. NIN are trying to contact me since yesterday for ways to leave naija. I don't do emails so please tell them to stop disturbing me. cheesy
don't u have dead bodies to wash? Mortuary attendant...

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2013
Arsenate: ashawooo. bitter hoooe, anger everywhere, frustrated biiiitch

Aren't you one of those that contacted me via email yesterday? grin
@shewo na work.A work I proudly accept. But next time don't just call me @shewo, call me @shewo kobo kobo instead grin

Useless product of a shoit hole country
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2013
Arsenate: don't u have dead bodies to wash? Mortuary attendant...
I just finished washing your parents at yaba left morgue. Oya come carry their bodies Comot hiaaa
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by maclatunji: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee: Classic NIN vs NID argument again

Some in each of the groups are doing extremely well

Some are comfortable

Some are hustling

There are homeless hobos in each of the groups

If naija was as bad, expats will not be coming bacl or filipinos be marrying our women to get green passport to access oil and gas jobs

If the west was as bad, naijas will not go there for education or opportunities

This arguments yield nothing

#to each his own

Ish

May God bless you. This thread is just about the OP's false sense of superiority and grandeur. No more, no less.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Aren't you one of those that contacted me via email yesterday? grin
@shewo na work.A work I proudly accept. But next time don't just call me @shewo, call me @shewo kobo kobo instead grin

Useless product of a shoit hole country
smileys aren't hiding your frustration. We all can see how frustrated u are. Really sux to be mortuary attendant in d day, ashawo in the night and still be called black monkey. I'd be bitter too.

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Arsenate: smileys aren't hiding your frustration. We all can see how frustrated u are. Really sux to be mortuary attendant in d day, ashawo in the night and still be called black monkey. I'd be bitter too.

It sucks I tell ya, it sucks. Sha just take it easy with your keyboard oooo, cos your posts showed emotions related to anger. Easy on your keyboard cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry:

It sucks I tell ya, it sucks. Sha just take it easy with your keyboard oooo, cos your posts showed emotions related to anger. Easy on your keyboard cheesy

nope sister Jenny. U are the very angry, bitter and frustrated one. All those smilies aren't helping in hiding them; It's obvious for all to see. U are in my prayers though. Hopefully u get promoted to the post of dish washer...that's better than dead body washer. But sha washer na still washer. You are only good as a washer there.

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Go away! No one wants to hear from a BITTER and DEPRESSED woman. You go quick old. Again i say, you have issues, go deal with them! And pls, stop using smileys and faking laughter- they have killed you here and it's obvious you've FAILED with this thread and you know it. Go away! Go away! Lol. *runs away*

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Thank you very much sir!!

Lest we forget to add to their job titles;

- MacDonalds Worker.
- 7Eleven Worker
- Taxi operators
- Security
- Bell hop
- Yahoo Yahoo
- Hair Dresser.

Of the 100% of Nigerians in Diaspora, less than 20% are actually rich. less than 10% are Wealthy.. The remaining are either just scrapping by or actually living on Welfare and Food Stamps..

Again.. I dont envy or Hate Nigerians in Diaspora, I actually pity most of them..

#Keep Paying off that Mortgage all your life, while your Mates are making it in this country that you refer to as a shithole..

I remember seeing one Igbo woman preaching in a Train Station in Harlem.. I walked up to her and spoke Igbo with her for a bit. My uncle actually asked her if she left Nigeria to come to Maerica to become a Train-station Preacher?! grin Tomorrow, that woman go dey act like say she better pass Nigerians for Area.. grin
Mazi okija you are in the spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Boll2010: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2013
monie: Nigerians una get bad mouth ooooo shuo! Let me say this,I was a nigerian living in nigeria until 2011 when I relocated to canada, am currently in nigeria visiting my parents and I must say nigeria is dirt, nothing else to describe it. This is a country where currently a 15yrs old boy took off from benin thinking plane was going to the US, because of desperation. Would we ever see an american,or canadian, or european, even a chinese boy do that?
This is also a country where a teacher of 20yrs cldnt read her own sworn affidavit. And people will come here and start defending nigeria? Seriously?

Funny enough when ever I come here to reveal my location in threads like this where people argue about nigeria and diaspora, I get thones of msgs the next day from same nigerians based in nigeria(defending nigeri here)y asking me how they can come to canada? When will we ever tell ourselves the truth?

Thank God am not going to spend the better part of my life living in this shithole.
is this a joke,I swear I can't stop laughing,you actually typed this before reasoning,"you said you can't leave your better life in this shi!thole of a country".........but am so happy your parents her pigs then to find it good living in a shi!thole,atleast you claim to visit them,if you living very comfortable there miss,u would have take your parent out of the shi!thole#i neva intended abusing your parent was just reading btw the line#u got a great parent to sacrifice the loan they took just to see you went out to hustle to come back home n pay for the loan..........I shld say 2011 is just premature cuz u said u left then!how much a bitc!ha!ss got up in her account! Am very sure you haven't made your first 5 figures yet DUMBA!SS

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2013
adaobi123:

My honey is coming. I've informed him. cheesy grin

Bring him here to face the Achilles of Nairaland. cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
How did i ever guess that you lived in London. Looking at Coogar, Shymmex and yourself, we can see the kind of people that London is breeding. I guess it runs through. You LOndon folks have to learn to be humble. Humility will take you far in life.
My friend, SHATTAPP!!

What kind of animal has Nigeria bred you into? Oh oh, simply because I severally school you on your moderator's job in the Politics board, implies I ain't humble?

Imagine this troglodyte telling me about humility? If you were humble enough, you would rather admit Nigeria is a shytehole at the moment. Where has your pride in Nigeria taken you thus far??

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by oduaboy1: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Oops the op has resumed to her dishwahing business,no time for frivolities or her white master will fire her black asss,lol really sux to be a slave for a flat bottom white bloke in the 21st centurycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by unmask: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2013
Cultured:
@OP

You are a slowpoke by terming our beloved country " shait hole " ... For your information , our best in all professions are based in Nigeria, it's only faint hearty ignoramuses like you and your ilks that do make it look as if it's a big deal living as second class citizen in abroad . Suffice to say 99% of Nigerians living in this so called abroad lives from hand to mouth , so I don't see why you should feel like a demi-god , because you reside abroad temporarily/permanently. If every body should runaway from this country , then who will fix it well ?

Hey! Before you attack me , note that I have traversed the breath and length of this world and I hold permanent residence in 3 different advance countries ,USA inclusive and even as I write this piece am not in Nigeria , but that's not reason enough for me to term my beloved country " shait hole " like you did , because I know that Nigeria still remain the best country in this world .

funny thing is you don't need a diasporan to tell you its a shait hole, we in Nigeria know its a shait hole we live in.......as for those of you nursing the ambition to come back to change things, I laugh.....the system cannot be changed you can only become a part of it.....and thats a fact

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2013
unmask: funny thing is you don't need a diasporan to tell you its a shait hole, we in Nigeria know its a shait hole we live in.......as for those of you nursing the ambition to come back to change things, I laugh.....the system cannot be changed you can only become a part of it.....and thats a fact

Damn sir. What's your name? I am In love with you already. You are so freaking real and I love you for that. kiss kiss

Lol@pataki and Afam

I no go put mouth for una matter cos you's are amongst the few on this forum I have respect for, however I have to agree with pataki that Nigeria is a shoit hole.

@topic

It's a disgrace of a nation, the country should be burnt down and be taken off the map.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by MENTORCH(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2013
@OP, u dnt know much about life, I lived in America for Years as a resident, anybody saying diaspora is better than nigeria, doesn't know shit abt life, u can never be rich abroad u can jst be comfortable, if u have something tangible doing in Nigeria like a good source of income u are far better than most nigerians in the diaspora, wot is the point of making money when u will end up spending everythn on bills,ticket,tax. Have u asked why Tinubu,chimaroke,Andy Uba, Naeto C,ikechuwu, Davido, so many other people that lived abroad for years are in Nigeria, U live a good life abroad but no savings no free cash, bt at the same time if u dnt have anythn doing in nigeria, hanging abroad is better.

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by unmask: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2013
ozo_emeka: I can't forget the CAB drivers and Grocery store clerks.

The author of this thread is a clown. A BIG FAT CLOWN. I was actually waiting to hear her "diasporan" location - it ended up being Australia? Land of the Kangaroos? Really? She might as well live in South Africa or Ghana.

What is her "professional" occupation exactly? Professionals = ADVANCED DEGREE (i.e. Esq, JD, PhD, MD, ) REQUIRED TO WORK. Did she do her "homework" and find out that the NIGERIAN "PROFESSIONALS" earn WAYYYYYYYY more than the peanuts Americans earn here. Does she know HOW MANY Drs, Lawyers, CPAs etc are breaking their neck to "move back" to nigeria because they are STUCK here?

This woman doesn't do anything productive. If she did she would take her silly opinions elsewhere.. Well this thread is a GOOD one if she is indeed comparing herself to Peanut sellers or wanna-bes in Nigeria. If she is ACTUALLY comparing herself to "educated" nigerians - then she is lost.

remind me again, isnt it the same educated ones, how many were they again that applied to be dangote's truck drivers?......even if people in diaspora work as cleaners, they dont get paid 10k a month or have their madam slap them on the face.....even chinua Achebe of blessed memory couldn't take it and had to leave

guys please I am in dire straits now, my two gen sets have decided to kick the bucket, my light bulb hasnt witnessed the presence of phcn's commodity in 3 days......I need suggestions of tested and trusted generators (preferably key start) their names, prices and where I can get them....thanks
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by unmask: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2013
MENTORCH: @OP, u dnt know much about life, I lived in America for Years as a resident, anybody saying diaspora is better than nigeria, doesn't know shit abt life, u can never be rich abroad u can jst be comfortable, if u have something tangible doing in Nigeria like a good source of income u are far better than most nigerians in the diaspora, wot is the point of making money when u will end up spending everythn on bills,ticket,tax. Have u asked why Tinubu,chimaroke,Andy Uba, Naeto C,ikechuwu, Davido, so many other people that lived abroad for years are in Nigeria, U live a good life abroad but no savings no free cash, bt at the same time if u dnt have anythn doing in nigeria, hanging abroad is better.
ur last statement about hanging abroad would be refering to abt 150 million Nigerians.....your leaders will soon get to the tax issue and its not that Nigerians don't get taxed, we just evade paying it.....cos we can pay bribes instead.........finally reports say 45% of Nigerians live below the poverty line only God knows the amount that live on the line......45% is about 80 million people, wont this people prefer to be comfortable?.....being comfortable should be the norm, being rich should be the exception....but guess what? Nothing in Nigeria is normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi / Indonesian Plane Missing Over Papua Region / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.