Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46490 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ezeed: Coogar, why will I throw up when i didnt eat poison like yourself? Poster, now you want everyone to shut up an 'let you hear word', right? You don tire? Anyway, maybe we all should actually let you be, so you can get yourself properly tested and treated. Dont worry, it is well with you.

Sharapppp let me hear word. Product of a failed educational system and sexually used citizen by Oga.

I live in yaba left. It's on my profile. So you must need checking over by a psych seeing that you are replying a yaba left patient grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by kpolli(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
You left Naija yesterday, already insulting the country.... O ga o

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by badboym: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Prejudice and very dumb post.Imagine this poor idiot ranting about jealousy.I don't blame you sha.In as much as snothing works as expected here,I'm still proud of Nigeria as I am not a Bastard.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Thorgan: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

You made sense in your first post until you posted the above, has coogar directed a post at you yet? Why are you asking for insults and then planning on blaming him if he gives you that which you asked for?
It will be funny if he decides to start abusing me cos what I said is not in anyway abusive but only describes the way he argues(he talks without listening when arguing)

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by LordReed(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

I will reply you cos I like your post. I am not proud to be a Nigerian and I am not hiding that fact. I don't hate the good bits of Nigeria , I despise the bad and the bad far outweighs the good.people are talking about money and comparing, and my original post had nothing to do with who is richer but putting a good system in place. Our system is not running well, forget about culture, forget about fun, forget about food. The poor are getting poorer,its getting more and more difficult for students gain admission, ASUU is not helping matters, our high commission abroad treats us worse than they do other nationals. We can say nigeria will get better but to be more realistic the corruption and rudeness has gone so far that you cannot retrace your footstep and stop it. I have never seen adults who have done nothing be whipped before except in Nigeria by people in power. Why do you have to be rich to gain access to things that should be for every one/class?

I am not denying that I am a Nigerian but I AM NOT PROUD TO BE ONE

And cursing out random strangers is the magic bullet to fixing things?

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thorgan: This coogar of a guy has always been very aggressive and so uncivil in his arguements

this comment just showed you fell from a faggöt tree.... so you stalk my posts so much to know i am aggressive & ornery?

Ezeed: Coogar, why will I throw up when i didnt eat poison like yourself? Poster, now you want everyone to shut up an 'let you hear word', right? You don tire? Anyway, maybe we all should actually let you be, so you can get yourself properly tested and treated. Dont worry, it is well with you.

ezeed, why are you belly-aching?
ulcers, appendix, menstrual cramps or have you been knocked up by belzeebub? if you don't agree with the OP, ignore the thread and feel free to create your own instead of throwing fits like a photosensitive epileptic patient.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by damiso(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
I dont get all this NIN or NID threads.Both sides often have the same one liners;

NIN:All of you are PooPackers, ur mates live in bannana island (like everyone lives in bananna island undecided)
NID:You lot dont have light, shait hole bla bla(like electricity is the end and beggining of life undecided)

Abeg let everyone live where they are comfortable ojare.Its a very subjective issue.Some issues in Nigeria are irritating cos its like having a 20yr old child who you know can walk but refuses to.That said I would never join the calling Nigeria a shait hole crew cos no matter the colour of my passport my place of birth would always be Nigeria can't erase it in this one life I have.Funny that some of these issues like Nepotism exists in ALL countries though not as glaring.As someone on here said, it sucks to be poor anywhere its just that being poor in Nigeria kinda makes you less human.

As for jealousy, me I dont know anyone who is jealous of me living abroad.Its me sef that wishes I could pay a nanny £160 a month (40, 000naira) and think I am doing her a favour. grin grin.Nannies here charge as much as £10 or more depending on location (if you want to go for registered ones). Saturday pay is term and a half so that your owambe cost is not just the aso ebi. grin gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by bakynes(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
I lived in britain for 4 years,Good life yes enjoyed the infrastracture and d proper way a country shd be but guess what I wasn't happy,I want to be wit my own pple.Abegi no place like home jare.Living in a country u feel like a second class citizen your movement is restricted coz am black nt free to go into all white pubs.Nigeria is a bad country yes bt I still love this country am back in Nigeria now and am happy am amongst my people that gives me joy.Things might not be running properly here bt am happy.@ OP you can hate Nigeria for all you like bt Home is home.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Fvcking lunatic with An IQ <= 0.

You need a brain transplant. Spewing thrash and feeling funky, online funky mgbekes

You were called "online funke mgbeke" by a fellow lady (does she even deserve to be called a lady). As shown by your post, your only inclination to life is, "I live in Diaspora" but unfortunately, living in diaspora doesn't make up for your intellectual handicap. Being intellectually handicapped, how are you going to take up jobs from NIN.

#Op haven't you noticed that even the Diasporas, whom you seem to protect there interest are not backing you.

#moderator no ban me oh!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by PureOhio(f): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

OP made sense (to me) for most parts, and then destroyed her well-written essay by typing that piece of trash. Most nigerians in diaspora have relatives siblings, spouses, and/or parents back in Nigeria. These relatives of theres also contribute to their well being in diaspora; especially students. Most international students (like myself) pay tuition from money sent from relatives in Nigeria. Abi where I won find $8,500 per semester working 20hrs a week (minimum wage)?

You can't really blame NIN for their attitude towards us. They say a child that hasn't been outside of his father's farm gloats that his father's farm is the largest. If I didn't have the priviledge to travel outside of Nigeria, i'd still be pledging allegiance to the country. I'd still have that typical nigerian mentality that I so much loathe now. That is to say, the people are a product of the messed up system.

So, that statement you made is very out of place.

If I didn't have reltives back home sending me tuition, i'd be "begging" here!

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cultured:
@OP

You are a slowpoke by terming our beloved country " shait hole " ... For your information , our best in all professions are based in Nigeria, it's only faint hearty ignoramuses like you and your ilks that do make it look as if it's a big deal living as second class citizen in abroad . Suffice to say 99% of Nigerians living in this so called abroad lives from hand to mouth , so I don't see why you should feel like a demi-god , because you reside abroad temporarily/permanently. If every body should runaway from this country , then who will fix it well ?

Hey! Before you attack me , note that I have traversed the breath and length of this world and I hold permanent residence in 3 different advance countries ,USA inclusive and even as I write this piece am not in Nigeria , but that's not reason enough for me to term my beloved country " shait hole " like you did , because I know that Nigeria still remain the best country in this world .

You're a liar or just lucky so far.

You can't hold US residency card and also hold another. Legally anyways.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Poster, thanks for the offer to give you attention by checking your profile, but i wont. I never have, and never will. Why? Because you have no content.
And yes, i know you have issues, that's why i told you point blank and advised you deal with them before showing face in public and attempting to interact with people.
So pls can you go back to your self acclaimed yaba-left-home, cos it appears you've escaped, else you wouldnt have the means to type 'every'. So pls dearie, can you turn yourself in again? Dont worry, it will be alright. We love you.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Somorin#1:

Erm, there are thousands who hold US and Canadian so you are wrong. Legally too. Only problem is you can't travel out for extended periods without showing proof. e.g work rotations that will undermine your residency. Most people hold it briefly and then naturalize after

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Somorin#1:

Hey ! I don't like to join issues with dumb ass like you ! What you don't know is bigger than you .
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Somorin#1:

if he says he has residency card in 5 countries, what's the fuss? unless you have an empirical evidence he does not, there's no point disputing what he said.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oh really @OP...you're on a website created, nurtured and promoted to fame by a Nigerian chap who believed in Nigeria and worked faithfully here in Nigeria to build wealth for himself and you are in a foreign land where u can be ejected or attacked as an intruder making noise. Weep for yourself sister.

Seun owns this forum and he lives in Nigeria and he is making enough money to feed you and your fellows sojourning abroad where u have no say.

I weep for Nigerians who think living abroad is better than living in Nigeria, that was then not now. Americans will soon start chasing, haunting and attacking Nigerians living in their country, just like South Africa and many other nations, you better start packing your meagre load.

Israelis never understood the value of living proudly in their own country, they kept scattering all over the world- Germany, France, America, etc...until world war 2 struck...and Germans taught them a hard lesson which made them to realise they need their own home nation, thanks to UN.

Keep fooling yourself with: I live abroad. Only failed people rejoice or get nervous of people living abroad. And for your own info, most people u are dissing here do visit those foreign nations on regular basis for vac/biz trips, and for academic purposes and that's the best, not living permanently in a nation where u have no say.

I pity most of you living abroad. You work all round the clock and earn peanuts. You can't even startup a business there freely like u would wake up and do here. How many Nigerians living permanently abroad are on Forbes list? How many Nigerians living permanently abroad can boast of owning a solid company/investment that employs up to 1000 people

The money people use to buy a plot of land in Lekki phase 1 will buy a mansion in Los Angeles, yes. Talkless of owning a house in Banana Island, Queens Str, Osborne, or anywhere near Asokoro and the likes? How many of you living permanently abroad can even afford to pay for some things Nigerians living abroad pay for. Most of you browse free there and still feel like u have something. Some of u are jobless, some doing peanut jobs, some serving white folks like slaves, some don't even have a decent job to talk of. Some have PhD and still work as chef, bartender, security guard, cleaner, coast guard, medical assistant, and all sorts of dirty jobs a normal Nigerian dare not do here in Nigeria or u think we don't know?

It is only very few Nigerians that are not living hyped life abroad. Most are just trapped there, they wish to come back home but they can't cos they have nothing to show if they return back.

You better start equipping yourself to come back if u want to achieve more and tangible success b4 u die and stop fooling yourself with: I live abroad.

Imagine Calling Nigeria demeaning names, your own motherland Your own homeland The land that gave birth to your generation, my sister, u are a disgrace to Nigeria and you really need to ask God and all Nigerians for forgiveness, else, else....watch and see.

Rubbish!!! Rubbish!!! All these Surprising Europe/America/Australia making noise like living abroad equates being rich or comfortable!!! Hissessssssssssssssss

13 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

unborn because it was aborted, foetus because it's a foetus!!! you are such a tool. read carefully and tell me abortus isn't an unborn foetus!

It's just like calling a drop-out an undergraduate.
un·born Pronunciation ( n-bôrn ) adj. 1. Not yet born: an unborn child.
2. Not yet appeared; future: unborn inventions
3. not yet delivered; still existing in the mother's womb.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
kpolli: You left Naija yesterday, already insulting the country.... O ga o
Why will he insult his own country if he hasn't seen something new/different?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by monie(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nigerians una get bad mouth ooooo shuo! Let me say this,I was a nigerian living in nigeria until 2011 when I relocated to canada, am currently in nigeria visiting my parents and I must say nigeria is dirt, nothing else to describe it. This is a country where currently a 15yrs old boy took off from benin thinking plane was going to the US, because of desperation. Would we ever see an american,or canadian, or european, even a chinese boy do that?
This is also a country where a teacher of 20yrs cldnt read her own sworn affidavit. And people will come here and start defending nigeria? Seriously?

Funny enough when ever I come here to reveal my location in threads like this where people argue about nigeria and diaspora, I get thones of msgs the next day from same nigerians based in nigeria(defending nigeri here)y asking me how they can come to canada? When will we ever tell ourselves the truth?

Thank God am not going to spend the better part of my life living in this shithole.

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
PureOhio:

If I didn't have reltives back home sending me tuition, i'd be "begging" here!
Exactly why I asked the other guy this question.
collynzo2: Thanks for the info, now tell me how much Nigerians at home sent to Nigerians in diaspora last year. It's not a one-way traffic you know??

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by GLOBALINF: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
to some extend i agree to all you have written madam. BUT no place on planet earth can be like home NIGERIA, as i write this, im in Europe for my masters degree, things are so easy here not like NIGERIA, just to apply for masters degree u hv to get your grandfathers birth certificate, the education system in my country is a TOTAL waste of time, i studied computer science sorry i mean computer history(because all i learnt as a computer scientist back in NAIJA is total rubbish compare to what is obtained here) see what 100level computer science students are doing with computer here in EUROPE u will be amazed. infact i was supposed to go for masters in computer science but just because of the fact that i cannot just cope with the level of their advancement in computer knowledge i just decided to switch to MBA(masters in buz adim) yet i graduated with 2.1 which i was proud of then. things are totally different and that is why i really don't blame those who will never want to go back home because even the poor of the poor here will still be able to feed themselves and their family without any complain. back in NAIJA, after graduation i wasn't able to get a job, so i decided to create one! omo see trouble, i opened a small office at Ikeja, THAT SAME WEEK LAGOS STATE TAX WAHALA STARTED, different bill e.g( radio permit bill, tv permit bill, advert permit bill all sort of bills were brought, as if that is not all, local govt people came with their own and even closed my shop for some unnecessary environmental issues, and we still hv electrical issues, all to mention just a few. HONESTLY it was so discouraging. i just though to myself i have to seek greener pasture that is when i though of going for my masters in EUROPE. Here now we are on holiday and getting a summer job is sooooo easy, u don't hv to get a letter from any minister or godfather to get things done, no nepotism here, if u are qualified u get the job period, i'm just amazed the way white men do their things, you are treated with much respect and dignity, i got a casual job and i can boldly tell u my salary as a mere casual worker is almost equivalent to an average bankers salary back in NAIJA, the good thing is that u can save up to 90% of your salary if u are wise... you ask why? ok just follow me, 1. i was provided free accommodation been a staff( well furnished apartment wt AC, swimming pool, gym, and all necessary relaxation, both electricity and water bill is taken care of by the company) 2. free transportation (staff bus available) 3. free feeding 3 times a day( nice well balanced meal)$. flexible working hours all to mention a few. and i didn't even apply with my degree. with all these why will you even think of coming home? to do what? and after my masters degree studies, i'm sure of getting a job that will fetch me close to half a million naira as a start up salary, with all this will you want to think of coming back home? here u don't hv to be scared of armed robbers life is just easy and calm, sometimes i wonder if we are in this same world and i can't help but to raise course on those rulers who messed our beloved country up. seeing they say is believing, i came i saw and i can vividly spot the difference. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............. One thing is still sure, I AM GOING BACK TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY though not now, i don't know when. maybe after 5 or 10 years. but i will SURELY GO HOME. my country still need me, we need to still go back and reshape things, we cannot all run from reality, we still have to show our people how things ought to be done. ajo ko le dabi ile. even here sometimes i still wish im in NAIJA i still miss the huzzling and buzzling of naija, so a piece of ADVICE for us in diaspora NIGERIA BELONG TO ALL OF US WE NEED TO HAVE IT IN MIND THAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE BACK HOME IN NIGERIA. LET US ALL HAVE IT IN MIND THAT OUR COUNTRY STILL NEED OUR SERVICE. NO MATTER HOW BAD WE CAN STILL PROFFER SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEM BACK HOME SO THINK OF THE DAY U DIE, IS IT YOUR CORPSE THAT WILL BRING CHANGE TO YOUR COUNTRY?

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by NovusHomo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cultured:
@OP

You are a slowpoke by terming our beloved country " shait hole " ... For your information , our best in all professions are based in Nigeria, it's only faint hearty ignoramuses like you and your ilks that do make it look as if it's a big deal living as second class citizen in abroad . Suffice to say 99% of Nigerians living in this so called abroad lives from hand to mouth , so I don't see why you should feel like a demi-god , because you reside abroad temporarily/permanently. If every body should runaway from this country , then who will fix it well ?

Hey! Before you attack me , note that I have traversed the breath and length of this world and I hold permanent residence in 3 different advance countries ,USA inclusive and even as I write this piece am not in Nigeria , but that's not reason enough for me to term my beloved country " shait hole " like you did , because I know that Nigeria still remain the best country in this world

You have a dream. May it become reality. Amen. But for now...

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
I speak for myself, I don't envy "diasporean" Nigerians. I'm even glad for them as they have the opportunity and means to settle in their country of choice.

I also look forward to travelling out of Nigeria and so don't envy those who do.

The only issue I have is the swear words "diasporean" Nigerians use for the country: shiit hole, hell hole etc.

Are you telling me who guys don't have families who reside in this "SHIIT HOLE"? If you keep insulting Nigeria, your families aren't exempted you know.

Yeah, Nigeria has issue but must we compound her woes with negative words?

I believe in destiny, if you have been destined to make it here, stay here and if yours is outside, then go make it outside. Enough with the insults already!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Taiwo20(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Jennykadry

This Jennykadry girl don provoke!
Oya, take cold pure water. BTW, how come you don't have any a profile pix on your fb account.

Anyway, even if you are abroad truly as you claim, we here in Nigeria are still loyal to our hustle and work. I speak for the honest, hard-working folks.

Person wey dey alive no dey talk say lailai as you don't know what will kill you.
"Never say never"
what if circumstances bring you back to Naija, though I don't wish you bad. Its your kind that stay back and refuse to come back home even if all is not rosy over there. Thereby, constituting nuisance to that country.

I feel your pain and I get your point buh, take it easy.
Person wey dey ground no dey fear ground, na person wey dey up dey fear ground.
If you think say na lie ask Tafa and Alams.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ralphlauren(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
ozo_emeka: LOL

I am American. Born, not visa-allotted. So this is funny. I find that nigerians who were "blessed" (aka hustled and rode on a ship to the US or paid for a visa or won a lottery) to come to America are slightful towards nigerians in nigeria - i guess it's a poor man mentality. However the Nigerian-Americans are not - irony right? This rant of them being haters is a petty idea, why are they? Some of them do have better lives than the so-called "living in diaspora" nigerians who end up as one of the following:

1. Nurse
2. Car Sales (Importing and Exporting)
3. Nurse
4. Department of Corrections staff
5. for the educated ones: Lawyer OR MPH and eventual DR from a caribbean school
6. Pastor
7. Nursing aide
8. Cleaner (janitor, or some other type of cleaning)

SO what exactly is the jealousy? Seriously, America is NOT like the AMERICA on TV.

You are right.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Deeprab: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=monie]Nigerians una get bad mouth ooooo shuo! Let me say this,I was a nigerian living in nigeria until 2011 when I relocated to canada, am currently in nigeria visiting my parents and I must say nigeria is dirt, nothing else to describe it. This is a country where currently a 15yrs old boy took off from benin thinking plane was going to the US, because of desperation. Would we ever see an american,or canadian, or european, even a chinese boy do that?
This is also a country where a teacher of 20yrs cldnt read her own sworn affidavit. And people will come here and start defending nigeria? Seriously?

Funny enough when ever I come here to reveal my location in threads like this where people argue about nigeria and diaspora, I get thones of msgs the next day from same nigerians based in nigeria(defending nigeri here)y asking me how they can come to canada? When will we ever tell ourselves the truth?

Thank God am not going to spend the better part of my life living in this shithole.
Thank God for the opportunity u have but i dare say there are many more peeps here and in Canada doing better than you and wouldn't insult those living here
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
interesting insight....

A-town:
Why is it that once we attain the "PASSPORT" of another country, all of a sudden everything Nigerian becomes a "no-no"
Nigeria has a problem but i think it is sad that most diasporans do not realize that they are a bigger shame to the country (i am a diasporan so i'm not being biased).

I have met Nigerians, who say things like, "ah that nigeria, i can't even live there, everything over there is just a mess"....yet you lived there for over 18yrs.
I think getting that "passport" is what actually "shacks" most diasporans. I was with a nigerian recently who was screaming illegal immigrants to fellow nigerians because she's a naturalized american.
Same thing with guns, the first thing most want to do is get a gun, claiming they need it. The same gun you couldn't get for 6years when you were a temporary resident. All of a sudden, you have to have one because you're now a citizen.I guess those without guns are doomed?

I criticize nigeria as well but i do not do it blindly. Regardless of how bad Nigeria is, if you disrepect Nigeria and Nigerians, you are a shame to humanity. How can you continously disrespect "who you are"

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol
The train station cleaners are at it again, grin

14 pages of encouragement for the burger flippers grin

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by bootlegaz: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Damn!! I miss this thread. Can anyone tell us what happened to that desperate Nigerian that stowaway in an Arik airline thinking its en route to New York? That alone is a litmus test.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ladygogo: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Deeprab][/quote]

You dey mind them.I get tons of messages as well from nairalanders and friends regarding schooling and immigrating to canada as well.

Abeg leave tory.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
I get it you are unhappy with the state of the country but your post seems to be condescending and insulting to the majority of nigerians who try frankly to provide a better life for themselves and their families.

You are opportuned to be where you are and it is not by your sense or power. Its just time and chance.

Those who you make fun of are helpless andare just being defensive

We have people like Okonjo, Aganga, Ndidi of LEAP Africa, Bill Gates foundation who are making impact and putting thier money where their mouth is

It is easy to stand afar off and scorn..except you are just catching your trips

For someone who had a near-death experience a little humility never hurt.

Remember no one knows tomorrow

jennykadry: Today is the day Jenny will make people vex with their keyboards. Its a beautiful day grin grin

Very useless country filled with many useless citizens

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Igwe OO: I have to ask this again, is this girl called jennykadry having an unusual relationship with the moderators here? She opens offensive threads and makes abusive comments, yet no one bans her. And the most annoying part is, all those abusive/obscene/offensive threads/comments always make it to the frontage. Mr Seun, i think its time you investigated this trend.

Why would Jenny be banned? Because she spoke her mind, and told it as it is? If verbal abuse on Nairaland warranted a ban, there'd be no active members. Because verbal abuse is what the vast majority of Nairaland members are good at. I've seen some of your abusive comments on this thread, amongst others, and you're still breathing.

It's only in Nigeria where freedom of expression is a punishable offence. Feel free to rain abuse, just as others can do the same. In the West, you could have a discussion, and insult the country of some of the debater's, but they don't take it personally. Nigeria should be no different - as long as the abuse wasn't directed at you personally, why should you bust a gut over a posted thread?

Jenny has EVERY right to open this thread. If you don't agree, then the onus lies with you to refute the points she's raised. Or feel free to open a response to this thread elsewhere, and contributions will be made.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.