Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... (9142 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo: Again, I'm looking for the words 'sexual abuse' and I'm still not finding them.

so tell us, our great witchdoctor, how was ese "abused"? if it's not sex abuse, what form of abuse? adult abuse or wait for it.........spiritual abuse?

How about the second letter she wrote that has been posted on NL where she explicitly stated that she was not sexually abused?

that's exactly what we are trying to make you realise - her story was not consistent. how can she say she's been abused in her previous churches and then come back to say she's never been abused?

how exactly is pastor biodun dangerous to the other young women in the church if she did not sëxually abuse ese? can you not see this woman needs to be put in a strait-jacket in a padded room?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
seek some sort of remedy to a wrong I believed had been done me.

What wrong has been done to her, Can anyone state it?

I told him I realized what happened between Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and I was wrong and not just that I felt abused and manipulated.

How was she abused? what kind of abuse was she subjected to.

All I wanted was to meet with him and have him accept that he misled me

So its possible to mislead a 25yr old girl that when a nakeed woman and man meet in a hotel kiss, remove their clothes and put their peniss in vagina it would result in Sex?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
In between the lapping and kissing to the "hours later" when they were romping the sheets, what was in the interval?

Can one of her defenders explain, i'm a bit curious, how many hours is a round of sex supposed to take, including pre-intimacy.

An er.ection can be maintained for hours without the man landing in the hospital? Pardon my language but we must get to the root of this.

No one should quote mr priaprism from wherever, thanks.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo: Pastors have a moral responsibility to their congregation and it is her spirit and soul he is destroying by luring her to his den and abusing his authority to get her in his bed, manipulating her into keeping it quiet and deceiving her with fake spiritual priciples (a higher level of grace) to make it seem like what is wrong is right.

And a 25yr old was a dunce in all these or hypnotized to follow the man?

Which authority did he use to get her in bed? was he using a magic wand?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:
In between the lapping and kissing to the "hours later" when they were romping the sheets, what was in the interval?

vanilla blöwjob, of course....

pastor had to be warmed up with an appetiser before the main course. ese is a goat - she had banked on deceiving nigerians who can sometimes be as equally retardëd as her.

ileobatojo:
Pastors have a moral responsibility to their congregation and it is her spirit and soul he is destroying by luring her to his den and abusing his authority to get her in his bed, manipulating her into keeping it quiet and deceiving her with fake spiritual priciples (a higher level of grace) to make it seem like what is wrong is right.

luring her to his den for 7 days? a fully grown woman, educated, a church worker who's also supposed to be a born again christian got lured into a married man's den?

ileoba, you are a joke!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Even with blow.job, the period up till or.gasm shouldnt last longer than it would take for the whatsitcalled glands to release and end the cycle.

At most less than an hour, especially since she says she was lapping and kissing already.

The man will need time to rest since body no be wood and another session wont just appear from nowhere.

So is she saying they went to sleep, ordered lunch in between, did aerobics, went to the gym, or what exactly in those hours?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Even Ese is not excusing the fact that it went on for seven days. The issue here is the lead up to the first encounter(pre-planned, masterminded and set up to a T by a seasoned sex*ual predator) the manipulative words used to contain her,the serial predatory behavior of the pastor and their dismissiveness of her as she sought peace afterwards.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo: Even Ese is not excusing the fact that it went on for seven days. The issue here is the lead up to the first encounter(pre-plannedmasterminded and set up to a T by a seasoned sex*ual predator) the manipulative words used to contain her,the serial predatory behavior of the pastor and their dismissiveness of her as she sought peace afterwards.

even the lead up to the first encounter wouldn't deceive a 15-year-old unbeliever. "come & sit on my lap, kiss me" - what's the ingenuity about these cheap lines? had efe walked out on the pastor, what exactly would she have lost?

i can understand an employee getting harassed by her boss or a student getting frustrated by her lecturer. what hold did this pastor have on ese that got her manipulated?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

even the lead up to the first encounter wouldn't deceive a 15-year-old unbeliever. "come & sit on my lap, kiss me" - what's the ingenuity about these cheap lines? had efe walked out on the pastor, what exactly would she have lost?

i can understand an employee getting harassed by her boss or a student getting frustrated by her lecturer. what hold did this pastor have on ese that got her manipulated?

He is a man so he is inherently guilty.

Even if a biological father starts kissing a 15yr old, removing her clothes and bringing out peniss she knows this handshake is going beyond elbow

Never mind a 25yr old Master student
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
No wonder people say jennykadry and babyosisi are the same people
We always seem to have the same opinion on almost everything.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

Pastors have a moral responsibility to their congregation and it is her spirit and soul he is destroying by luring her to his den and abusing his authority to get her in his bed, manipulating her into keeping it quiet and deceiving her with fake spiritual priciples (a higher level of grace) to make it seem like what is wrong is right.

You make grown women look like this dumb,stupeed and brainless creatures that could be manipulated to do virtually anything .
Beings with no will or intellect if their own
Subject to the manipulations and devices of any man.

With this mentality ,how on earth can you support that women should be in places of authority or make binding decisions
Why should the men trust that you have ample commonsense to do what ought to be done
Please sit back and read what you write
We are talking about a full fledged female here with complete mental capacity ( i suppose) and a college graduate not a 13 year old
You are doing females a great disservice by portraying us in this manner,destroying everything women have fought for over the years
It is your ideology here that keep women from voting or driving in some places r even acting as witnesses in court
Stop it please
It hurts to read these things from anyone let alone a woman
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You make grown women look like this dumb,stupeed and brainless creature that could be manipulated to do virtually anything .
beings with no will or intellect

First of all, I did no such thing.

Second, grown women are not a homogenous group of robots who respond to all situations the exact same way.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

Second, grown women are not a homogenous group of robots who respond to all situations the exact same way.

Is Ese mentally handicapped?
Grown women are supposed to respond to situations like adults I.e take a decision and stand by those decisions
That is the mark of adulthood
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kai, you guys can dissect, analyze and pick apart any argument. tongue

I dont think anyone is arguing that Ese is innocent. But trying to make her look like the villain here is wrong. The house of God should not be defiled. I think what pushed her was seeing pastor preaching like a saint in church after their 7day hot and sexy romp. Now, that really puts to question when one is already on a shaky foundation as regards to Christianity, if these pastors know something we dont. He took advantage of her period. I am a catholic, and i know priests who have done such things. Though most of the victims are young girls. But once one was exposed by a youngster he was sent away and subsequently dismissed, which i fully support. I guess my father's station in the church may have saved me. But many fell into the hands of these beasts. It is easy to fall because these men are representatives of the gospel in the church. For a fickle mind who rely's on pastor says for everything, if pastor says it is okay to romp for 7days they will do it with no qualms. Because they have never opened a bible to read or ever been to a church where salvation is emphasized. Rather, they only go by what pastor says. Truly these pastors and priest are quite manipulative.

3 Likes

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

even the lead up to the first encounter wouldn't deceive a 15-year-old unbeliever. "come & sit on my lap, kiss me"

I'm talking before that point. And even as far back as a year before (or more).
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

How should I know?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Grown women are supposed to respond to situations like adults I.e take a decision and stand by those decisions
That is the mark of adulthood

Good question? although she sounds like she could have mental issues. Have read bought her letters and that's my conclusion.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

How should I know?

Then why do you argue she was manipulated by the pastor and abused
How can you blame the pastor for manipulating her when she tells you in her own write up that she went there out of her own free will and willingly sat on his lap without coercion
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Then why do you argue she was manipulated by the pastor and abused
How can you blame the pastor for manipulating her when she tells you in her own write up that she went there out of her own free will and willingly sat on his lap without coercion

Only a mentally handicapped person can be manipulated?

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

ileoba you should face-palm.
it's either ese wanted sëx or not - those are the only scenarios that can play in that hotel room. if she wanted sex, why is she claiming manipulation, wrong doing and abuse?

babyosisi:

You make grown women look like this dumb,stupeed and brainless creatures that could be manipulated to do virtually anything .
Beings with no will or intellect if their own

With this mentality ,how on earth can you support that women should be in places of authority or make binding decisions
Why should the men trust that you have ample commonsense to do what ought to be done
Please sit back and read what you write
We are talking about a full fledged female here with complete mental capacity ( i suppose) and a college graduate not a 13 year old
You are doing females a great disservice by portraying us in this manner,destroying everything women have fought for over the years
It is your ideology here that keep women from voting or driving in some places r even acting as witnesses in court
Stop it please
It hurts to read these things from anyone let alone a woman

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123: Kai, you guys can dissect, analyze and pick apart any argument. tongue

I dont think anyone is arguing that Ese is innocent. But trying to make her look like the villain here is wrong. The house of God should not be defiled. I think what pushed her was seeing pastor preaching like a saint in church after their 7day hot and sexy romp. Now, that really puts to question when one is already on a shaky foundation as regards to Christianity, if these pastors know something we dont. He took advantage of her period. I am a catholic, and i know priests who have done such things. Though most of the victims are young girls. But once one was exposed by a youngster he was sent away and subsequently dismissed, which i fully support. I guess my father's station in the church may have saved me. But many fell into the hands of these beasts. It is easy to fall because these men are representatives of the gospel in the church. For a fickle mind who rely's on pastor says for everything, if pastor says it is okay to romp for 7days they will do it with no qualms. Because they have never opened a bible to read or ever been to a church where salvation is emphasized. Rather, they only go by what pastor says. Truly these pastors and priest are quite manipulative.

Apparently these folks have zero problem with a pastor orchestrating and masterminding a self indulgent sex ring under the guise of a pastoral care unit.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donxavier:

Good question? although she sounds like she could have mental issues. Have read bought her letters and that's my conclusion.

Personally I believe this is a girl dying for attention and out to get it and this was her opportunity

I wrote on the other thread that without a time line and the rest of the story she is talking a bunch of bull

1. When did this incident occur?

2.What happened afterwards between the 7 days till the time she returned to Nigeria. Was the communication maintained in an amorous manner,phone and Skype SE.x?

3. How long after this affair did she return to Nigeria and went back to his church

4 at what point did she leave the church and what precipitated this change of heart such that she requested his apology ,apology for what?

5.How long after did she write this blog story of hers

SHe needs to fill in the gaps because for all we know,this may have happened a few years ago,the affair continued until he decided to move on and like a woman scorned she turned to a biatch.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123: Kai, you guys can dissect, analyze and pick apart any argument. tongue

except that the victims of these catholic priests are young boys and girls below 16. ese walters is an adult - please compare like for like. if ese had said her drink was spiked by the pastor then we would know whose shoulder to put the blame on.

ileobatojo:
Only a mentally handicapped person can be manipulated?

only a mentally handicapped woman could have been manipulated the way ese spread her legs for a pastor that also happened to be a married man - she went back there for 6 consecutive days as well, how's that manipulation?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Examples of Manipulations:
A restaurateur and mother of 14-year-old girl has told a Chief Magistrates’ Court in Karu how the pastor of a church she attends serially had carnal knowledge of her daughter, impregnating her and aborting the pregnancy.

According to her, the pastor had his way with the teenager on the pretence that he was carrying out deliverance on her.

The said pastor, Princewil Basil is standing trial for allegedly having unlawful carnal knowledge, impregnating and abortion and for also having sexual intercourse with another 15-year-old girl.

The police charge sheet reads in part, “that you Apostle Princewill Basil severally had unlawful carnal knowledge of one Miss Jane (Name withheld), 14-years-old and Miss Carol (Name withheld), 15-years-old, who are all students and members of your church, in your church office on the pretence that you are carrying out deliverance on them, and you impregnated Favour Iwuoha.
http://www.ynaija.com/ticker-how-my-pastor-raped-my-daughter-and-aborted-her-pregnancy-abuja-mother-tells-sad-story-in-court/
A video has been leaked of a couple of inglorious Pastors having sex with a woman who has issues with childbirth in a secret place! In the video as she was being slept with, you would hear her saying the prayers in the delta state language after the evil pastors: “Power, Enter, Claiming her spiritual pregnancy!
Strict Parental Warning Advised!!! - See more at: http://blog.onlinenigeria.com/nigeria-blog/3244-warri-pastor-sleeps-with-a-woman-while-praying-for-her-to-get-pregnant.html#sthash.gtUjwVLM.dpuf
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Personally I believe this is a girl dying for attention and out to get it and this was her opportunity

I wrote on the other thread that without a time line and the rest of the story she is talking a bunch of bull

1. When did this incident occur?

2.What happened afterwards between the 7 days till the time she returned to Nigeria. Was the communication maintained in an amorous manner,phone and Skype SE.x?

3. How long after this affair did she return to Nigeria and went back to his church

4 at what point did she leave the church and what precipitated this change of heart such that she requested his apology ,apology for what?

5.How long after did she write this log story of hers

SHe needs to fill in the gaps because for all we know,this may have happened a few years ago,the affair continued until he decided to move on and like a woman scorned she turned to a biatch.

Totally agree with you. Exactly my thoughts. Am glad a lady can see it this way too.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

except that the victims of these catholic priests are young boys and girls below 16. ese walters is an adult - please compare like for like. if ese had said her drink was spiked by the pastor then we would know whose shoulder to put the blame on.

Majority of the victims were people's wives and mothers. i knew them like this. But out of the small small money the priest will give them, they will not talk. They will even fight the smaller girls for wearing short skirt to seduce the priest and take their position. This is why i am solidly behind anyone who can come and expose the frauds in the churches. The wolves in sheeps clothing.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

Apparently these folks have zero problem with a pastor orchestrating and masterminding a self indulgent sex ring under the guise of a pastoral care unit.

Those pastors and priests are highly manipulative. They dont believe in God, it is strictly business and a job. Even in a place of work, a superior shouldnt be having affairs with a subordinate. For those affairs to come about it is assumed that the superior used their influence and power to initiate the affair, and the subordinate will gain undue influence through such a relationship. It is an absolute abuse of power and influence. It is obvious the PCU is a harem of sorts.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123: Examples of Manipulations:

Really.
You are comparing a 14 year old girl to a 25 year old?
Sweet!

Then you believe for one second that a woman with full mental capabilities will sleep with a pastor solely for spiritual reasons?
She could neither the Bible herself nor decipher that adultery and fornication were wrong from the same Bible?
Kai
Now I realize why prophet Mohammed said women were deficient in intelligence ( I disagree with him btw)
There are women who agree with him obviously
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
Majority of the victims were people's wives and mothers. i knew them like this. But out of the small small money the priest will give them, they will not talk. They will even fight the smaller girls for wearing short skirt to seduce the priest and take their position. This is why i am solidly behind anyone who can come and expose the frauds in the churches. The wolves in sheeps clothing.

they are not victims - they were as culpable as the spiritual leaders they had sëx with & this is why most of them cannot even speak cos they know they are guilty.

in ese's case, she's as guilty as the pastor and she's still claiming she was manipulated. what sort of manipulation is that? men should be scared then if women are so gullible to open their legs and screw any man that can ask them to kiss & sit on their lap.

Then you believe for one second that a woman with full mental capabilities will sleep with a pastor solely for spiritual reasons?
She could neither the Bible herself nor decipher that adultery and fornication were wrong from the same Bible?
Kai
Now I realize why prophet Mohammed said women were deficient in intelligence ( I disagree with him btw)
There are women who agree with him obviously

her second example is funny....
how do we know for sure it's a pastor screwing another woman? couldn't he have been her husband or partner asked to have sex under a spiritual guidance? the person that uploaded the video could have tagged it wrongly to drive traffic. if he's a pastor - which church is he pastoring?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
where is Ile? has she run away grin grin grin
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

And if they were women they wanted to have SE.x with the priest period.
It is no manipulation
You are telling us they are fighting the smaller girls for the priests and also telling us it is manipulation?
So women are really as daft as you portray them?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Really.
You are comparing a 14 year old girl to a 25 year old?
Sweet!

Then you believe for one second that a woman will sleep with a pastor solely for spiritual reasons?
She could neither the Bible herself nor decipher that adultery and fornication were wrong?
Kai
Now I realize why even prophet Mohammed said women were deficient in intelligence
It here are women who agree with him

You have a choice to make your comments without insult. Because you have not been in such a position doesnt mean you should come and start inferring all sorts. The fact of the matter is if the pastor did not put himself in such a situation, he will not be where he is today. And this is not the 1-10th occurence. I put up another example of a full grown lady who believed having sex with a pastor will make her pregnant too. Hey, the child is 14 or 15, she was abused. But wasnt she also manipulated into doing what she did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Causes Of Infidelity In Marriages / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education / Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.