Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,964 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking (11626 Views)

Beware Of This Type Of Pastors Ooo.....lmao! / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2008
sheniqua:

even if he's calabar or nupe?
biko Igbomen don't look that way jo

kidding

You're right abt that. . .sad to say. . so he's yoruba? embarassed has to be, see his eyes! grin
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2008
Uche2nna:

I know this is where this discourse is heading to.

Me I don't support marriage for wealth but in this case, if the guy had money, it'd be better!

4 Him:

na wa o. I guess the next question is how poor is the girl's family? They have to be much worse.

I don't think so. Remember say pastor hand dey!
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Esss(m): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2008
onyinye2:

unless you are the man in the relationship, you really can't say anything because you are on the outside looking in. And i love my pastor. he has not brainwashed me. with his wisdom, he showed me the right path to my life and introduced me to the greatest man i have ever met.

RED FLAG THIS ONE!!

100 Bucks says she marry's "THE WILL OF GOD" according to her pastor
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2008
ruky so d girl actually kissed dat guys mouth for church shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dis is too much for me *faints*
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2008
Marrying a guy with too much money is what every girl should avoid. He might end up using that money to get another girl, more girls will want to attract his attention, and if you guys do get a divorce, hey, they dude still gets his money undecided
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2008
oyinye

u re 2 young 2 be brainwashed by a pastor
u beta retract ur steps
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2008
Onyinye is a desperate case. Na her own pictures we go discuss soon! Vision my foot!   angry angry
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2008
michelin89:

Onyinye is a desperate case. Na her own pictures we go discuss soon! Vision my foot! angry angry
lmao!! stop am na cheesy
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Uche2nna(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2008
michelin89:

Me I don't support marriage for wealth but in this case, if the guy had money, it'd be better!

I don't think so. Remember say pastor hand dey!

So money covers up his lack of education and looks. Ok ooo.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2008
uche2nna dont get me wrong,im not d type dat puts money first in a relationship,but in dis case if d guy's loaded it would have been manageable
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 12:45am On Jun 12, 2008
jennykadry:

ruky so d girl actually kissed that guys mouth for church shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is too much for me *faints*

yea she did
although it took some time becos dey were both shy
if u see d guy yorubaish mouth sef
even d papa commot face wen dem dey kiss
i 4 post d pics
but dat 1 2 bad
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2008
@ Uche
This guy nothing to offer at all. Abi he get supper abunna? or maybe he is very funny? But which kind jokle dey come out of bricklayer mouth wey nor dey smell cement? tell me!  angry angry
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2008
all those like uche saying the girl is happy the girl is happy please don't forget the main issue.

she is only 19
perhaps just writing her WAEC  exams when the pastor had a vision of her bricklaying spouse.
It was the pastor and the "voice of God",not her choice.
That is the main issue.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by 4Him1(m): 12:46am On Jun 12, 2008
is the chic even fine?
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by eddiebenny: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2008
i just think introduction is great, but the pressure that comes with it
is what is the pain.

ruky,
i saw you pics, you look great. i'm new to this nairaland stuff.
maybe,just maybe you'll guide me through.
WHAT DO YOU SAY?? smiley
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2008
Onyinye is a desperate case. Na her own pictures we go discuss soon! Vision my foot! angry angry

rotflmao grin grin grin michelin leave me abeg grin grin

@michelin

even if d guy get degree for shagiology me i no go marry haba

@ruky

abeg show us d pics naw,d kissing part
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2008
4 Him:

is the chic even fine?

David, carry your wahala go. You nor fit recognize fine thing again?  angry
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 12:47am On Jun 12, 2008
sheniqua:

all those like uche saying the girl i shappy the girl is happy please don't forget the main issue.

she is only 19
perhaps just writing her WAEC  exams when the pastor had a vision of her bricklaying spouse.
It was the pastor and the "voice of God",not her choice.
That is the main issue.

d babe get hnd in computer science from Auchi poly
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2008
4 Him:

is the chic even fine?
yes na. , you didn't see the pic?
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2008
@ruky
post pic o
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2008
ruky_ivy:

This even makes it worse
a graduate at 19.
alu emee (abomination has happened)
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by 4Him1(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2008
ruky_ivy:

i thot she was even better than this. HND holder? She just married a teeny bit below her level.

michelin89:

David, carry your wahala go. You nor fit recognize fine thing again?  angry

that chic isnt the real deal. I'm looking at her without the facemask that is make-up and i dont see nothing but your average girl. nothing striking.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Uche2nna(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2008
jennykadry:

uche2nna don't get me wrong,im not d type that puts money first in a relationship,but in this case if d guy's loaded it would have been manageable

That is contradictory to say the least.

michelin89:

@ Uche
This guy nothing to offer at all. Abi he get supper abunna? or maybe he is very funny? But which kind jokle dey come out of bricklayer mouth wey nor dey smell cement? tell me!  angry angry

I am not in anyway saying this is the most ideal situation. At 19, she is still too young. The man is older than her. He wont win a Mr.Nigeria contest and he is not Dan gote. We all know that. But that is as much as what we know of the man. Bottomline , we dont jack about this man.

The girl in question is not regretting her marriage (at least not yet). She calls him daddy grin What basis do I have to say crap about thier marriage?
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2008
jennykadry:

rotflmao grin grin grin michelin leave me abeg grin grin

@michelin

even if d guy get degree for shagiology me i no go marry haba

@ruky

abeg show us d pics naw,d kissing part

1. I nor go lie for that girl. Her case go reach other Nigerian forums. trust me now. As a proud member of 4-5 forums, I won't hesitate to joyfully export the news and the pictures of course. I nor go censor ooo!  angry angry

2. My sister, me i dey find wetin that man get. Wetin he get. fine he nor fine, no money, no youthfulness. No education. haaaaaaa! na only vision he get. So na so people dey get the best of life without hard work This life nor fair ooo.

3. You love yourself? I nor sure you do? You never digest this one, you dey look for another wey go make your belle burst. Osanobuamen no re we heaven. Boogyman nor be myth!
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by 4Him1(m): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2008
4Her:

yes na. , you didn't see the pic?

i saw it. nothing special.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2008
uche2nna abeg carry your wahala go,this guy has nothing to offer,na their bricklayer money them go dey chop?atleast if d guy's loaded then i'll say maybe she married him for his money,but this guy has gat nothing,school him no go,english him no fit speak,age diff too much,haba

goshhhhh na this kain man i no dey like to go occasion with
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2008
@michelin
lmao!! 4-5 forums. .

@UCHE
how old are you?
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Uche2nna(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2008
sheniqua:

This even makes it worse
a graduate at 19.
alu emee (abomination has happened)

Now I really admire this girl. She must have a lot of character. Can U imagine all her friends saying shit to her? Campus friends?

@ David

Everybody wont be going for a Masters/Phd like U.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2008
The girl in question is not regretting her marriage (at least not yet). She calls him daddy  What basis do I have to say crap about their marriage?

Uche you miss the whole point.
How will she regret what they told her was the handiwork of the almighty?
she's probably thinking thunder may fire her if she disobeys.
brainwashing is real o
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2008
4 Him:

i saw it. nothing special.

yea nth special
but beside d guy she is more dan a jewel

hnd graduate at 19 4 me i wldnt say
dats 2 bad
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Esss(m): 12:55am On Jun 12, 2008
Somebody get me right.

If she married for money, then I'll say smart chick. Money can buy a couple of stuffs including happiness (believe it or not), can train the kids in school not to be brick layers, to do plastic surgery on the kids in case they come out looking as ugly as their dad, can secure a future for her, can give her a good and comfortable life, can put food on the table, can pay the bills, should I continue??

What can he offer her?? different methods of laying bricks?? Nigger pleeeze
michelin89:

Onyinye is a desperate case. Na her own pictures we go discuss soon! Vision my foot!   angry angry

You can say that again.

Love my pastor my ass. The guy dey run ehn business dey carry you do mugu you dey love am. From your post you already sound like someone who has not only been brain-washed, but also brain-bleached and brain-dried. Wake up hun.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 12, 2008
I say we all meet in Nigeria and talk the mess out of her. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. / "I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.