Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? (39634 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by 197(f): 1:29am On Mar 23, 2011
[size=18pt]DEATH!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by 197(f): 1:30am On Mar 23, 2011
aminalib:

who asked u what raggedy market u are now selling urself at

Miss mobo444

Quit your Jibby Jabber go and look for your husband!
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by kaymoney2(m): 1:31am On Mar 23, 2011
190::

[size=18pt]DEATH!!! grin grin grin[/size]

[size=17pt] Death by hanging   [/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by kaymoney2(m): 1:33am On Mar 23, 2011
190::

Miss mobo444

Quit your Jibby Jabber go and look for your husband!

Husband fighting in Libya against rebel and Allied forces,
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by 197(f): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2011
Kaymoney its enough abeg!!

dont worry we would Gist later bro  grin  grin  grin

The fooool nor know who him dey deal with   grin  grin
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by aminalib(f): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2011
lol maybe he will make it back in one piece
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by kaymoney2(m): 1:38am On Mar 23, 2011
aminalib:

lol maybe he will make it back in one piece

Huh not sure may be in pieces,
Uk warplane = Typhoon
Us warplaine  =F4F wildcat
France warplane=Awwa

So how is he gonna come back
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by aminalib(f): 2:05am On Mar 23, 2011
hopefully with his death certificate so i can claim his benefits
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Tosinville(m): 2:16am On Mar 23, 2011
^Pls try to be an independent lady once in your damn life with the way you talk. African women can never change no matter wherever they stay.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by aminalib(f): 2:17am On Mar 23, 2011
its just african women huh, u would be suprised,
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Tosinville(m): 2:19am On Mar 23, 2011
Surprise? the rate about african women who depend on men to put food to the table are too much compare to some other race.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by aminalib(f): 2:21am On Mar 23, 2011
and you get that information from where? so women in other third world countries do not depend on their men right? i hear u
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Tosinville(m): 2:26am On Mar 23, 2011
Don't get me wrong? i didn't say every women don't depend on their men but western ladies always try to be an independent lady compare to the african ones living there with their african mentalities.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by aminalib(f): 2:28am On Mar 23, 2011
umhmm i see, well so i am not independent if i want his death benefits, that I am entitled to as his wife?
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On Mar 23, 2011
It's quite normal for Nigerian men to call their girlfriends "mummy" wink

Very Very normal!
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Tosinville(m): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2011
It quite certain you can even murder him to get his material stuffs & luxuries.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by aminalib(f): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2011
lol nah im independent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Tosinville(m): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2011
^Really? huh! save that in your pocket.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by aminalib(f): 2:36am On Mar 23, 2011
nah my bank account is better
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Tosinville(m): 2:40am On Mar 23, 2011
Some of you african ladies are just dangerous lol
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by 197(f): 3:34am On Mar 23, 2011
grin grin grin

aminalib is dangerous
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Tosinville(m): 4:07am On Mar 23, 2011
^^She's just after what u can put on the table for her, ur material things & your big P ---- no love. Ladies like this won't let u see next year after frustrating your damn life for silly things of the earth.

Black ladies like her can a man think white ladies are the next option.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Imari(f): 5:00am On Mar 23, 2011
mama-gee:

It's quite normal for Nigerian men to call their girlfriends "mummy" wink

Very Very normal!

Really

It weirded me out when my Sweetie would do that (when we first started), so much so that I told him not to.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by iyatrustee(f): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm make we shine our eyes ooo for Nairaland now ooo
Natasha don calculate exchange rate £1 - N255 shocked shocked
Believing say maga go pay angry
But no halleluyah for Natasha because maga don wise
undecided undecided

kay-money:

This one serious ooo,
Even if a lady showed interest in you on nairaland bros be every careful they might be people
like Natasha the yahoo yahoo maga boy disguising as a lady, now I prefer to remain single than to be
scammed by Natasha and co shocked angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

kay-money:

The guy Natasha added me to his yahoo messenger ooo
I was thinking he was a lady too never knew he was disguising in a way to
scam people he was toasting me and flashing me with some scaming pics of fake ladies
she claimed to be but I later vex and she came out to tell me whom he really was, sad sad

so you fall for fine babe pishur! why you no come give natasha small to pounds to chop now grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Omolola1(f): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2011
very very abnormal
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by SALady(f): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2011
So if he calls me mom, I guess i should be calling him dad  undecided undecided
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by MrsChima(f): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2011
Imari:

Really

It weirded me out when my Sweetie would do that (when we first started), so much so that I told him not to.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Imari(f): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
^^^
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by MrsChima(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
(farts)
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Imari(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
A shut mouth gathers no foot. wink
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2011
Yup! You are bored.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by 190: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

so you fall for fine babe pishur! why you no come give natasha small to pounds to chop now grin grin grin grin

IYATRUSTEE NOR GO KILL PERSON SO, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.