Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541406 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
For wetin nah?:
Lola: Seek and you shall find..hope youre dancing Skelewu now? Said it..the only reason Diana is in Andres life is cause of the Fly Angel, if she had avoided that Angel guy in the 1st place, this wouldn't be happening

At least someone is seeing things from my perspective. Lola didn't see any reason to listen to Andre when he complained about the unholy business relationship Angel and Lola were trying to build when they met at the new site where the gym is currently located. For those who have been following this beautiful soap, you will discover that Andre always gets back at Lola by dating another woman anytime they have issues (re-Lola&Deoginies/Andre&Debra). All the same, it is not an excuse for Andre to cheat on someone she loves so much. The producer has succeeded in making it seems like it's a man's world because I see Andre getting away with all he did to Lola in the end. I have a feeling they might get married eventually.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Snoggy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg, someone should give me a recap of Behind Closed Doors - today's episode. PLEEEEEEEAASSSSE! sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oooooh! andrea! andrea! andrea!
U're a huge disappointment 2 Lola...u really don't deserve her.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by clans(f): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Please I need a reca. For MYBFL I'm in school and them never renew the dstv. Please na
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2014
mimicue:

Why ...Andrea is a scumbag low life...guy he saw it coming from d moment he employed that bitch...he just doesn't respect Lola enough and its too bad....I hate him now and I wished. Lola gave him a very dirty slap for hurting her so much...

I dont totally support Andrea's actions but if u take a deeper long I will blame Lola. She nags too much even wen she wants to pass a message she does it harshly and no man most especially a najia man will tolerate that. I will say she pushed Andrea out.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2014
benedictac:

I dont totally support Andrea's actions but if u take a deeper long I will blame Lola. She nags too much even wen she wants to pass a message she does it harshly and no man most especially a najia man will tolerate that. I will say she pushed Andrea out.

Typical naija mentality, the woman is always to be blamed for her man's actions because she could have prayed harder, fought harder, gone for more night vigil, turned a blind eye, been more summisive, cooked more delicious food, slept with him more frequently.

Pls, he'd'v still slept with diana cuz he is weak, naive and easily manipulated i mean he was still defending diana before his dad and camillo that she is the innocent party here...exact .same scenario as debra till his eye opened

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by eflucia: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2014
I totally agree with mimicue. Andre saw it coming and chose to go ahead. If he wanted to runaway, he would have done so the minute Diana told him he was in love with her. He truly doesn't deserve Lola. One can make excuses for him and Debrah but not this time. On Lola's part, I think she didn't fight for her man. The calmness Diana has going for her, Lola lacks. If I was Lola, I wouldn't forgive him this time because she warned him from the beginning. More so, his wife just died and he should have been sober, not getting laid.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2014
favored gal:

Typical naija mentality, the woman is always to be blamed for her man's actions because she could have prayed harder, fought harder, gone for more night vigil, turned a blind eye, been more summisive, cooked more delicious food, slept with him more frequently.

Pls, he'd'v still slept with diana cuz he is weak, naive and easily manipulated i mean he was still defending diana before his dad and camillo that she is the innocent party here....same as debra till his eye opened

God bless u jare,andree naged a lot abt angel,y dint lola Bleep him,y dint it push lola out, that becos dis gal has principles. It hurts me so much dat dy wud cme bk 2geda,if i wrte d story eh,i wud make sure lola fals in lov with a rili niz man,dat madly loves ha,dy get maried and hav like 2 finefine children an live hapily eva afta wit tiberios money to d shame of angel dn andree finds out who diana truly is,she dn goes bk to angel wit dier baby boy livin d uselesly stupid andree alne an lola wud cme bk to rub hs stupidity in hs face an live close to hm wit ha hubby ,evn open dier windor durin bdroom tins so andree wud c dm wel. Dn an only dn wud dis soap b fair! Its a pity i dint write it abi?

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Ladiva49: God bless u jare,andree naged a lot abt angel,y dint lola Bleep him,y dint it push lola out, that becos dis gal has principles. It hurts me so much dat dy wud cme bk 2geda,if i wrte d story eh,i wud make sure lola fals in lov with a rili niz man,dat madly loves ha,dy get maried and hav like 2 finefine children an live hapily eva afta wit tiberios money to d shame of angel dn andree finds out who diana truly is,she dn goes bk to angel wit dier baby boy livin d uselesly stupid andree alne an lola wud cme bk to rub hs stupidity in hs face an live close to hm wit ha hubby ,evn open dier windor durin bdroom tins so andree wud c dm wel. Dn an only dn wud dis soap b fair! Its a pity i dint write it abi?
LOL.....U WISH grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphygift: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
on yesterdays episode,angel told lola that he saw andrea in dianas house, lola went there waited till morning to confirm if its true, angel pleaded wit L bt she rfuse insisting dat she she wants to look in andreas eyes and see how he will react on betraying her by sleeping wit diana. diana in her room with andrea, she looking at A and say dat she has finally goten A to herself, Andre woke up n rushed to shower, Diana came to shower wit him naked, after giving him swt talk dey started king, shortly d came down and lola saw both of dem, lola started giving andrea wot she is good at, and andrea accept d fact dat he slep wit diana, lola cried n hurried to her house. camilo came to meet lola at home and saw adela with isabella, he played with her for a while adela told him how lola went to see andrea in dianas house that it must have been happening now over ther, little while camelos phone rang n it was andrea, he ask camelo to come to his house, as he(C) was leaving d house, lola came in crying and took her daughter and went inside her room locked it up and was crying talking to her daughter.camelo went to see andrea and blamed him for what he did, andrea defended diana saying that se is too calm,peacfull and bla bla bla.. ( am so angry with dat stupid andrea mtcheeeewww). camelo left andrea telling him he has lost lola for real and was leaving wen rodrigo came in , he ask camelo wat d problem is wit dem, camelo said ask your son because lola caught him sleeping wit diana. rodrigo blamed his son and talted to him real good, while andrea is busy not regreting his action. solidad and debras mon was shown. veronica was crying and solidad consoling her telling her dat dey have to find a wayto run away, veronica refuse saying she wunt go dat nobody is waitng for her to come home, that she was a bad mother to debra, dat debora was a monster. b;la bla bla...solidad prayed wit her. andrea went to lolas house demanding to see her daughter, adela, etelvina and rosa told him its not d right tym to see lola but he refused n was knoking at lolas door saying dat he will break d door if she did not open, lola finally open and they exchanged words, andrea blames lola for their break up, lola accepted n told him to blame her for her mum being a drunk, for marcelo being a scumbag and all d bad tin dat has never n yet to happen to him. and that its over between them. lola told andrea to leave her house n never ask after her again still crying for her lost love. meanwhile angel was busy calling lola but she didnt pick it saying dat she doesnt want to talk to anyone. rodrigo came to visit lola,after hugging her, he consoled lola and lola told him that she is fine now because its da worst she expected that happen, dat andrea has killed the love she has for him

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
I totally agree with Ladiva49,Favoured gal $ mimicue..... ohhhh shocked Andrea is a SCUMBAG shocked

He totally messed up this time. Especially cos he saw everything coming and he still fell. I remember Lola even telling him just last week äm sure you are about to sleep with her (Diana) now"

Peeps, also note that, even though Lola married Dieongenis, Apollo and now, Angel flirting with her!!! She "NEVER" slept with any of them. Never!!!

But Andrea////Debra and now, Diana.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
I just noticed something now.Andres's women,their names starts with the letter D- Delores,Debra,Diana.....sure the next one that will seduce him after they must have given birth to their baby boy and and must have gotten married (just saying) will be Delilah (this one go bad especially if she has the traits of the one mentioned in the bible).
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Its a pity d writers can't give lola a new love interest that will give her a peace and happiness,not Andres.Lola has suffered a lot abeg.
Lola's cry hurt me badly.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
favored gal:

Pls, he'd'v still slept with diana cuz he is weak, naive and easily manipulated i mean he was still defending diana before his dad and camillo that she is the innocent party here...exact .same scenario as debra till his eye opened

babe cool u all are getting me wrong.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by hamdeji: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
The writers ar just stupid.....upon d name ov d telenova...."my heartbeats for lola"...How will they make Andrea sleep with other women...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nairaboi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
i think say Lola get mind. but after everything she go dey cry like whom them swear for.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
this telemumu na wa for them oh. all the love birds went to prison.
1. Rosa went for what she did not do - the same for Jose
2. Lola and Andrea the same
3. Pilar went for what she did and same for Iyaki
must they all go to prison?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
HIT LIKE IF U LOVE THE BEATING ANDRE GaVE TO ANGEL
#TEAM ANDRE...KISS MY A S S IF U DNT LYK IT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by hamdeji: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
PLEASE Someone shld tell me Wat happend in today's episode ov MHBFL...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by donfab19: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Seriously I dnt know wat is happening btw lola and andre now..they re totally insane..this one wana take custody of their daughter and andre too...please u guys should make upu people allow Angel and diana come between you people...please am loosing it now..dnt make me hate both..I went to check meaning of lola and it means saddness...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphygift: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
He is indeed such a scumbag. I am beginning to hate him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphygift: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
benedictac: this telemumu na wa for them oh. all the love birds went to prison.
1. Rosa went for what she did not do - the same for Jose
2. Lola and Andrea the same
3. Pilar went for what she did and same for Iyaki
must they all go to prison?
Lorenzo too is in prison for crime he didn't commit.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ARareGem(f): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please, can anyone fill me in on today's episode of Precious Rose?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
iphygift: Lorenzo too is in prison for crime he didn't commit.

but aurora did not
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
My Telemundo family make u na no let me miss too much o I don dey skul o embarassed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
I no know who mumu pass between Ignacia and Pilar..geeezzz! Those 2 need special awards for Mumugraphy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
I so much feel for Lola ..... its sad to see her cry cry like that .

And BCD is becoming really interesting. The suspence is something else. Ignacia is mumu of d century!!! Like Javier and one Gov'nor once said "Ignacia, go and die" grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
And am beginning to love Corolla more & more!!! She's d smartest & sharpest of dem all. She hits d nails on d head always!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
unofficial final awards to telemundo cast...
#MHBFL..
best villain act-poor debra noriega...(singing*,mummy is gonna buy you a mocking bird...
most idiotic&shameless act-Andre suarez
clown act- Camilio
fearless&brave act- Rodrigro
"Aproco of d century- Eldevina
"stupid but refined act- Daniel
"realistic but impulsive act- Delores volcan
"strongwilled&most pervasive act- Soledad
*No-nonsense personel- Tiberio Gusman(wish you were still in dz sopie tu see how hard andre made lola cry,kai,yhu for done slice him intu pieces)
*most dramatic ghost ever- Chabita
*mst intriguing act- Adela&Sophia
*mst beariful- Veronica

PR
*cutest act- Eduarditto
*crazy,obssesive&dumb act- Barbara( tanx tu marie carina in ha lyf)
* cool,calm&collected- Junior
*Iron lady- Magaret
*ignorant act- Lucia
*worst character- valeria(kai,bestie for tat matter....sorgio(disgrace tu brotherhood)
* act with possesive longer throat mind- Gabriel
as for ignacio&rosa,deir case dey for ICJ...
*cutest should-be couple- Dr Antonio&Rykel
*smart&sharp mouthed act-chole

#BCD
3idiots of d soapie-Ignacia,Rebecca&Omar
*devil with a cute face- Ganzalo
*cry cry act-Pilar( xo anonyin anytym she starts crying...den she will say *its all mai fault*
*mouthed but liverless act- Javier
*smart but twisted act- Corrola
*Strategized act- Adolfo
*caring but nosy act- Yolanda
*most dressed- Pilar
*most handsome- Adolfo,Omar&Sebastian...d rest na wash

Goodbye Telemundo...feel the passion...tanks for ya high-service....see ya in 4mnths tym...evn though una soapie dey provoke person@tymzz...

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
nene_presh: unofficial final awards to telemundo cast...
#MHBFL..
best villain act-poor debra noriega...(singing*,mummy is gonna buy you a mocking bird...
most idiotic&shameless act-Andre suarez
clown act- Camilio
fearless&brave act- Rodrigro
"Aproco of d century- Eldevina
"stupid but refined act- Daniel
"realistic but impulsive act- Delores volcan
"strongwilled&most pervasive act- Soledad
*No-nonsense personel- Tiberio Gusman(wish you were still in dz sopie tu see how hard andre made lola cry,kai,yhu for done slice him intu pieces)
*most dramatic ghost ever- Chabita
*mst intriguing act- Adela&Sophia
*mst beariful- Veronica

PR
*cutest act- Eduarditto
*crazy,obssesive&dumb act- Barbara( tanx tu marie carina in ha lyf)
* cool,calm&collected- Junior
*Iron lady- Magaret
*ignorant act- Lucia
*worst character- valeria(kai,bestie for tat matter....sorgio(disgrace tu brotherhood)
* act with possesive longer throat mind- Gabriel
as for ignacio&rosa,deir case dey for ICJ...
*cutest should-be couple- Dr Antonio&Rykel
*smart&sharp mouthed act-chole

#BCD
3idiots of d soapie-Ignacia,Rebecca&Omar
*devil with a cute face- Ganzalo
*cry cry act-Pilar( xo anonyin anytym she starts crying...den she will say *its all mai fault*
*mouthed but liverless act- Javier
*smart but twisted act- Corrola
*Strategized act- Adolfo
*caring but nosy act- Yolanda
*most dressed- Pilar
*most handsome- Adolfo,Omar&Sebastian...d rest na wash

Goodbye Telemundo...feel the passion...tanks for ya high-service....see ya in 4mnths tym...evn though una soapie dey provoke person@tymzz...

You ommitted Emilio in the most handsome category #BCD.

In four months time BCD, Aurora, MHBFL and PR would all be over, I'll try to keep you guys posted though my subscription expired last sunday, hopefully I'll renew it tomorrow.

To all the students on this thread in school or about to resume, I wish u guys a successful semester.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
@queen haddassah...yaa..sure,a new diffrnt soapie wud be up..tanx in advance for ur service...i did't include emilio cause he is't really tat handsome to me,compared tu d rest!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cutievik: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls can I get a recap of today's episode of MHBFL pls... Tanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.