Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540075 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
gaetano:

U say?

Biko deliver the message as I write am dazol tongue
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2014
please, for Goodness sake, what happened in FORBIDDEN PASSION yesterday. not stories bt summary. thank you. all ds short short comment and abuses s gvin me headache. wats d koko.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by UjSizzle(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Can someone explain what Elena's ghost is about? undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
flavia is such a player hahahaha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
what a quote from bianca...LOVE is stronger than a marriage of convenience!! smiley
3 more episodes to go after 2day....forbidden passion is not over yet but THUMBS UP to the directors including miguel varoni(javier BCD) grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nazasam: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bianca is PREGNANT

Omo c marriage proposal to Flavia oooo

Dis Denise eh
Isn't d truth out already? See how she's rubbing d tin in on poor love-blinded Ariel.

Flavia is d twin sister of money!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Flavia is heArtless. Ooooh now she realised DAT her lover is a poor wretch, the same lover DAT cause her hubby"s demise. All becos of a rich Danny.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
bentenny: what a quote from bianca...LOVE is stronger than a marriage of convenience!! smiley
3 more episodes to go after 2day....forbidden passion is not over yet but THUMBS UP to the directors including miguel varoni(javier BCD) grin cheesy
he is part the crew woow the suspense is crazy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
zerray: he is part the crew woow the suspense is crazy
yeah..saw his name as part of d directors
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
CL: Lol @ "Uslavi is like a car without mileage, but you are like a car with long mileage". Papa Vero no go kill person for here o!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
LOL- if Mireya were to be a nigerian lady she would have been a jazz woman/witch. By now she would have finished Pedro with love potion and killed ignacia with witchcraft. That girl is evil, rude, bitter and a sadist.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
bentenny: what a quote from bianca...LOVE is stronger than a marriage of convenience!! smiley

yeah they tried.
but u do know its a remake right?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Queenhadassah: LOL- if Mireya were to be a nigerian lady she would have been a jazz woman/witch. By now she would have finished Pedro with love potion and killed ignacia with witchcraft. That girl is evil, rude, bitter and a sadist.

I'm telling u. I just hope that Neto completely severes all ties with her. She's just not worth it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
UjSizzle: Can someone explain what Elena's ghost is about? undecided

Googling it will be ur best bet. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
preetydiva:

yeah they tried.
but u do know its a remake right?

Yes, FP is a remake of a turkish soap, don't know d name
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
FP Thank you Miss Francesca..The staff should stop spreading gossip. So Bianca committed double suicide? That babe can lie hio, she's pregnant for 2 men now grin . I don taya biko
CL Rocky should just take a back seat, If there's anyone he should blame for his father's death...It should be Camilla. Mr Pedro can now get his head out of the clouds. ..Vero this, Vero that! Mr Jodinez na ogbonge papa. .very straightforward
SW Rodrigo can be very entertaining when he's high grin , Piedad don hear am. Matilde hon, you're sitting right next to the killer..his deceptive arms trying to comfort you. Jullian taking out Piedads rejection on captain Zanetti..desperate man!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Queenhadassah:

Yes, FP is a remake of a turkish soap, don't know d name

The name is : 'Ask-i memnu' and its on YouTube.

Telemundo really tried sha and I have to give it to Monica Spear and Jean Carlos for a brilliant performance. They were so good the hatred from audience felt real! Lol thumbs up to d remaining crew.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2014
Can u guys guess who the guy on the right is?

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Queenhadassah: Can u guys guess who the guy on the right is?
javier grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2014
preetydiva:

The name is : 'Ask-i memnu' and its on YouTube.

Telemundo really tried sha and I have to give it to Monica Spear and Jean Carlos for a brilliant performance. They were so good the hatred from audience felt real! Lol thumbs up to d remaining crew.
they are just very good
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2014

Bruno grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014

Javier my man.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
EG The renowned lawyer in CL is now on Elena's Ghost, lol grin. Ewoooo!! Is Milady going out with her brother shocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yair is the most irritating character ever

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
favoredgal: Yair is the most irritating character ever

He is a coward and a wimp. His cowardice pass BruBia

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Forwetinnah: EG The renowned lawyer in CL is now on Elena's Ghost, lol grin. Ewoooo!! Is Milady going out with her brother shocked
He is the adopted son of his mother

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Forwetinnah: EG The renowned lawyer in CL is now on Elena's Ghost, lol grin. Ewoooo!! Is Milady going out with her brother shocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
BIANCA DON CRAZE FINISH.....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Madmoiselle has gone too far. Francisca told her to allow tins run their course, yet she will not listen.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nnekacherry: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
favoredgal: Yair is the most irritating character ever

I'm telling you..
The guy is so annoying..

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
FP- bianca is going insane mehn.I was shocked dat bruno even had to sleep with nina.wasn't expecting him to do dat.
And bianca as usual was sooooo annoying.
Miss Denise is a pest..big one.wat on earth does she wanna achieve by chking bianca's diary?I understand she wants to get proof but like miss fransesca said,let them be.yikes!

CL- sophia is still a big mumu.I felt so bad for Anthonio,I mean,he changed who he is cuz of her and wat did she do?run off to that he-goat. I don tire sef.

LOL - Isabel should say d truth abeg.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bruno!!! Did u hv to sleep with Nina now

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.