Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540066 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Forwetinnah: EG The renowned lawyer in CL is now on Elena's Ghost, lol grin. Ewoooo!! Is Milady going out with her brother shocked

R u minding all these soaps where there's always a child that's born out of an affair. Na wa for them sha....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olamidetosh: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2014
I really felt bad for bianca yesterday when she was weeping. And poor nina. Bruno doesn't deserve the love this ladies are giving him. I can remember how bruno was chasing bianca up and down. So nina and bianca would lose those that love them because of a guy that cannot differentiate between love and lust.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
FP..Leave am o, Mama na Mama!! Flavia maybe selfish and all that but she's indeed a mother. If not for her, think Bianca would have died last night. I HATE BRUNO!! Same things he said to Eliana, Bianca are the same things he told Nina...smh! God no go gree I jam this kind man!! What a disgraceful excuse for a man. Some one hand me a double barrel o. ..and to think I was celebrating his affair with Bianca thinking he was sensible!! Chai Chai!! Na so some men be? Bianca should have shot him 1st before killing get herself. angry sad angry cry angry angry cry cry . I knew he would dump her at the end but never knew it would be this bad/wicked. For some1 he chased all rooooound, thank goodness I didn't watch this last night..was already in a bad mood

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
olamidetosh: I really felt bad for bianca yesterday when she was weeping. And poor nina. Bruno doesn't deserve the love this ladies are giving him. I can remember how bruno was chasing bianca up and down. So nina and bianca would lose those that love them because of a guy that cannot differentiate between love and lust.

As in ehn...I dey vex like no be fiction

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Who noticed that rodrigo (SW) paid d taxi driver wit his wrist watch wen he got to piedad's apartment building and d taxi drove away. Now wen he entered piedad's apartment,he was wearing the same watch. Does it mean he carried a spare watch in his pocket? I tot this shitty mistake only happen in nolly wood movies. Meanwhile,am so annoyed with bruno now. Feel like strangling both he and nina for making my bianca cry and I so hate mademoiselle. She is really hussling to take over bianca's place. I just have dis soft spot for bianca. She can do no wrong in my eyes ( probably cos of her beauty or maybe cos she is dead in reality). I don't know which.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2014
New telenovela - Broken Angels......

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
BellaSwan: New telenovela - Broken Angels......
when will it start?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
zerray: when will it start?

Cruel love ends on the 31st of this month. I presume it will begin the following week.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
BellaSwan:

Cruel love ends on the 31st of this month. I presume it will begin the following week.
mhbfl is starting again too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
BellaSwan: New telenovela - Broken Angels......

Gaby Espino, isn't that Jencarlos girlfriend, the mother of his son?

chyegems: Who noticed that rodrigo (SW) paid d taxi driver wit his wrist watch wen he got to piedad's apartment building and d taxi drove away. Now wen he entered piedad's apartment,he was wearing the same watch. Does it mean he carried a spare watch in his pocket? I tot this shitty mistake only happen in nolly wood movies.

I tot I was the only one that noticed it oh.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
benedictac:

Gaby Espino, isn't that Jencarlos girlfriend, the mother of his son?

I tot I was the only one that noticed it oh.

jen canelos wife not gf.she is so beautiful eh.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
zerray: jen canelos wife not gf.she is so beautiful eh.

they are not married they are just living together couple

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
benedictac:

for real hian bruno player since 1885 grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Did u know that fabian rios (monte cristo) is married to yuly ferreira, the same lady who acted as sandra in elena ghost. Sandra is d lady who gives information about corina to the fake prophetess. She is d same one who fought wit laura over monte cristo. She and fabian has a daughter.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2014
benedictac:

They r married now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2014
chyegems: Did u know that fabian rios (monte cristo) is married to yuly ferreira, the same lady who acted as sandra in elena ghost. Sandra is d lady who gives information about corina to the fake prophetess. She is d same one who fought wit laura over monte cristo. She and fabian has a daughter.
lol nice one
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2014
chyegems: Did u know that fabian rios (monte cristo) is married to yuly ferreira, the same lady who acted as sandra in elena ghost. Sandra is d lady who gives information about corina to the fake prophetess. She is d same one who fought wit laura over monte cristo. She and fabian has a daughter.

Yeah, just like Carlos Ponce (Antonio in CL) has been dating Ximena Duque (Camilla in SW n Carola in BCD) since 2010
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2014
ellab:

They r married now

they are not married in fact Jencarlos has never been married

1. Relationship Details: Jencarlos Canela & Gaby
Espino
Jencarlos Canela has been dating Gaby Espino since 2011. They
have been together for 3.6 years.

2. Celebrity Profile
Jencarlos Canela is currently dating Gaby Espino. He has been in
one celebrity relationship averaging approximately 3.6 years.
He has never been married.

link: www.famoushookups.com/site/celebrity_profile.php?name=Jencarlos-Canela&celebid=4898#celeb_image

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2014
benedictac:

they are not married in fact Jencarlos has never been married

1. Relationship Details: Jencarlos Canela & Gaby
Espino
Jencarlos Canela has been dating Gaby Espino since 2011. They
have been together for 3.6 years.

2. Celebrity Profile
Jencarlos Canela is currently dating Gaby Espino. He has been in
one celebrity relationship averaging approximately 3.6 years.
He has never been married.

link: www.famoushookups.com/site/celebrity_profile.php?name=Jencarlos-Canela&celebid=4898#celeb_image

It has been RUMORED that they just recently had a secret wedding.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/jencarlos-canela/married.html
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
BellaSwan:

It has been RUMORED that they just recently had a secret wedding.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/jencarlos-canela/married.html

like u said ''rumour ''
Was there a secret wedding? That remains a mystery for now, as
the actor’s rep hasn’t commented, nor the couple released an
official statement yet.

unil then they are not married
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
benedictac:

like u said ''rumour ''
Was there a secret wedding? That remains a mystery for now, as
the actor’s rep hasn’t commented, nor the couple released an
official statement yet.

unil then they are not married

Might be a publicity stunt, these people can be funny at times...well if they are,congrats to them and STAY married. This is Gabys 2nd marriage I think?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
FP - this madmoselle what is her problem self
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
CL - this Pedro and Skinny Vero nor go take laugh kill person

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
LOL - na for only telemundo I dey see ghost dey change clothes

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
benedictac: LOL - na for only telemundo I dey see ghost dey change clothes

You go fear fear na...can't wait to watch today's episodes of all the novelas. You dey mind that Denise woman, it's not her fault...If not for Bianca and her stupidity for Bruno, she for take several seats behind her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014

Don't mind Dem Jare . I tot ghost only wear white. HaHaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
preetydiva:

yeah they tried.
but u do know its a remake right?
yeah its true
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifee901:

Don't mind Dem Jare . I tot ghost only wear white. HaHaaaaaaaaaah
why are u people surprised or havent ur seen a ghost opening a car door in MHBL shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Lmao... and the ghost make up too na on point..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2014
flavia is a good mother to some extent
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2014
walter's body though
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2014
bentenny:
why are u people surprised or havent ur seen a ghost opening a car door in MHBL shocked grin grin grin grin grin

open car door, with serious make-up and labour room gown... No be small tin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.