Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,217 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540065 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2014
For wetin nah?:
FP Mr I like playing with fire is sooo inconsistent...Bianca has absolutely gone nuts for Bruno, wonder what next week's tango night would be like.
CL Camilla oh Camilla...she really deserves to die.

With what Nicholas told Ariel and the fact that Bruno n Bianca know that Ariel has heard, the air in that tango room might be tense.

As for Camilla, death is too good for her. She's just too evil minded.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by signz: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2014
kessyzee: rocky's manager told him to stop his arrogant attitude n comment about his band mates about them not being important . then rocky got upset and said he doesn't even want him as his manager anymore and dey can all go to hell. So the manager told the (radio guy) *forgot his name* that they should leave rocky. But then the (radio guy) said no that he his going to manage rocky alone. So rocky manager meet Benny and ask him if he has good songs and Benny said about 20. So the guy said he's gonna be managing Benny and they should meet up the next morning. Meanwhile Hiro called Camilla and pretended like he was hurting from the gun shot gotten from Camilla's dad. And Camilla started laughing at him. And said how she plan everything and y she did it. Not knowing Hiro was recording all her confessions. Then Hiro laughed and told her he has recorded all she said and he's coming for her. She got scared, went to her house and started packing. Then she went to the hospital, disguised as a nurse and went to the grandmother's room. Cecilia became afraid wen she saw her, then Camilla told the grandmother all the terrible things she has done and including shooting Luigi and said a lot of terrible things to her, like how she has stolen all the companies money and how she want Cecilia to die. Then she left and Cecilia fainted from the shook of all Camilla said. So while Camilla was leaving Antonio saw her and he started chasing her along with his girlfriend. And finally Antonio's gf caught up with her and they got into a fight *enough slap and kick*(Lol) but Camilla got away and Antonio came to meet his gf and help her up, cos she was lying on the floor. Finally sha... Antonio called d doctor and asked after Cecilia and d doctor said they need a donor within few hours and clemecia looks at Luigi's chain and and we(viewers) see his name, brood group and donor is written at the back of the pedant.
Hope I explained to Ur understanding. Just did my best.

Thank you very much I understood it well. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
some one should pls update me on Lab our of love.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fernando be wondering what pedro is doing about their Phase 2 problems...
And pedro be sitting in his office all day watching pea brain's show
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
ellab:

Was I d only one who noticed lorenzo (jorge luis pila)too?

I just noticed him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
poor mr ariel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
zerray: poor mr ariel

his mumu too much. no one can be that trusting completely jor! I know he doesn't deserve all that happened to him but then ....anyway his eyes will soon be opened.

LOL: Enrique is so useless. he just wants to b treated like a king all if a sudden. pikin wey u no follow train! e wan enjoy am. e get luck say Pedro no blind am with blow!

CL: Oh Sophia how dumb can u be!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2014
FPs is ending dis wk, I'll miss Bianca so much I just love seeing her pretty face, I wish I cud see more of her in other telenovela's & its so painful she's dead. Rest in Peace Monica Spear. Love u plenty.

More importantly I'll miss the sound track.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2014
CL; Love d new Anthonio..he has really changed, how i wish sophia sees dat on time.. Camilla is a real bitch, in hot soup and still confessing love for Anthonio, so funny..vero and her cupcake, they match themselves so well..funny couple..

FP: Nina should know dat Bruno doesnt love her, open ur eyes gurl...Bianca is just so obsessed with Bruno...
shame on Geamo (or wats his name?) being left out of his grandchild's birth.. Yayir is so dumb

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2014
dahmie2013: FPs is ending dis wk, I'll miss Bianca so much I just love seeing her pretty face, I wish I cud see more of her in other telenovela's & its so painful she's dead. Rest in Peace Monica Spear. Love u plenty.

yea, Bianca is so pretty
may her gentle soul continue to RIP

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2014
Flakeey: CL; Love d new Anthonio..he has really changed, how i wish sophia sees dat on time.. Camilla is a real bitch, in hot soup and still confessing love for Anthonio, so funny..vero and her cupcake, they match themselves so well..funny couple..

Sohia has realised Antonio has changed already. U can c her body language whenever she sees Antonio n his new love together. She even told her mom n grandma.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
EG hohohohoooo..the pretty man Monte Cristo yaff vex hio. E be like na same writers/producers for CL/EG. Elena Lafe better be careful of the hawks around her, Poor Mama Andrea, hope she survives to tell Elena the truth about her GMs death.
Going to miss FP but truthfully I can't wait for it to end biko. Nina is just dumb, Bianca too desperate, Bruno an epic coward and a self centered hediot!! Ariel..smh. Mama Bianca, shady manipulator..Papa Nico schemer, the rest ANNOYING!! BruBia, better make up their minds biko, one minute they want the world to know theyre having an affair, the next they deny it when confronted. Such Confused people!!
SW Camilla and Benjamin, another doom waiting to happen. Rodrigo better get his act together and stop toying with Piedad.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thank God ooo...He has found out ooo..Ariel has found out.. Woohooo *jumping for joy*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Forwetinnah: EG hohohohoooo..the pretty man Monte Cristo yaff vex hio. E be like na same writers/producers for CL/EG. Elena Lafe better be careful of the hawks around her, Poor Mama Andrea, hope she survives to tell Elena the truth about her GMs death.
Going to miss FP but truthfully I can't wait for it to end biko. Nina is just dumb, Bianca too desperate, Bruno an epic coward and a self centered hediot!! Ariel..smh. Mama Bianca, shady manipulator..Papa Nico schemer, the rest ANNOYING!! BruBia, better make up their minds biko, one minute they want the world to know theyre having an affair, the next they deny it when confronted. Such Confused people!!

U r so on point my sister. I cant wait for it to end....Cant believe it took Ariel dis long to know. Its becoming annoyin already.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
dahmie2013: FPs is ending dis wk, I'll miss Bianca so much I just love seeing her pretty face, I wish I cud see more of her in other telenovela's & its so painful she's dead. Rest in Peace Monica Spear. Love u plenty.

dont worry forbidden passion doesnt end until next week tuesday(just 5 episodes remaining after today)...so cheer up..you still have enuf time to sing 'dime' grin cheesy

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
BellaSwan:

Sohia has realised Antonio has changed already. U can c her body language whenever she sees Antonio n his new love together. She even told her mom n grandma.
in reality,anthonio wud neva have gotten back with sophia but trust telemundo 2 engineer that 'happy ever after' part 4 anthonio and sophia...i just love how he feels in front of his new gf...he isnt afraid that she wud use his past against him just like what sophia was always doing..no wonder,aside d therapy,anthonio looked more composed and confident with his gf than with sophia..i hope sophia sees how PREFECT her bf rocky is....kai but rocky get bad mouth ohh...he finished benny with dat statement of his,'i guess benny was born to be second'... cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2014

I will miss Bianca too. I luv seeing her in different costumes, her walking steps and de way she speaks. Death is a very bad tin, such a beautiful woman, I wonder wat ll be of her 5yrs old Daughter witout her parents.
Tank God Ariel's eyes r now open.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
bentenny:
in reality,anthonio wud neva have gotten back with sophia but trust telemundo 2 engineer that 'happy ever after' part 4 anthonio and sophia...i just love how he feels in front of his new gf...he isnt afraid that she wud use his past against him just like what sophia was always doing..no wonder,aside d therapy,anthonio looked more composed and confident with his gf than with sophia..i hope sophia sees how PREFECT her bf rocky is....kai but rocky get bad mouth ohh...he finished benny with dat statement of his,'i guess benny was born to be second'... cheesy

So true. The relationship Antonio is in is just so good. Its sad the directors of the soap have other plans. As for Sophia, I for like make she see small pepper for Rocky hand when she realizes who he really is. Rocky sha finish Benny. Very soon sha, he'll eat his words. grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
bentenny:
dont worry forbidden passion doesnt end until next week tuesday(just 5 episodes remaining after today)...so cheer up..you still have enuf time to sing 'dime' grin cheesy

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by abo: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2014
I cant truly stand Rocky and i look forward to his downfall. I can see now that likes attract. Sophia and Rocky suit themselves. Selfish and self seeking
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by abo: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2014
BellaSwan:

As for Sophia, I for like make she see small pepper for Rocky hand when she realizes who he really is. . grin

She is too silly to notice how selfish Rocky is. I wonder how some one is encouraging her to fight his personal fight and she thinks its love. I wish they would allow her to suffer small there.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2014
@FP... Hugs Ariel real tight. Sorry sire!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ushlabe grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
zerray: Ushlabe grin

Yugoslavia grin . Rocky is a big jerk! So inlove with the papararazzi and reporters. Sophia can now see the fame gigolo she's been hanging out with
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
zerray: Ushlabe grin

cheesy cheesy he's in cloud nine especially after that teeny weeny kiss.......

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yugoslavia grin . Rocky is a big jerk! So inlove with the papararazzi and reporters. Sophia can now see the fame gigolo she's been hanging out with

She Neva c am finish. E remain small. Her own selfishness has blinded her from seeing how arrogant n self centered Rocky is. Must she be with a man. She's just too weak jor. .

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
nickishire:

U r so on point my sister. I cant wait for it to end....Cant believe it took Ariel dis long to know. Its becoming annoyin already.

Lol..the way he cried when he saw Biancas shawl was so heart breaking, I think he suspected but just didn't want to believe so as not to destroy his marriage

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
EG Gaetano biko tell Elena L that nothing happened between him and Elena C in the barn grin o. The Dario gang are going down..this awoof get bone. Nena and Japaro aka Saheed are classic clowns, chai! Maybe Milady is part of the Giron family *shrugs*. I'm so mad the way innocent people are manipulated in Novelas, Elena psycho don come with fake pregnancy..taaaah!!
FP Imagine Bianca..she's been nagging Bruno to announce their relationship to the World, now that the secret is out..she's scared stiff, silly filly. Ariel no wound o, na you make mistake marry youngie youngie. Mr "im playing with fire and I like it"..Ngwanu, talk true o. Honestly Brunos marriage to Nina wouldn't have lasted a month, if Bianca had stayed alive I think he would have gone back to her, now Bianca's pregos too? We were not informed o!*ok contunu* CNN newsroom, Terry reporting for Telemundo Africa

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gaetano: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Forwetinnah: EG Gaetano biko tell Elena L that nothing happened between him and Elena C in the barn grin o. The Dario gang are going down..this awoof get bone. Nena and Japaro aka Saheed are classic clowns, chai! Maybe Milady is part of the Giron family *shrugs*. I'm so mad the way innocent people are manipulated in Novelas, Elena psycho don come with fake pregnancy..taaaah!!
FP Imagine Bianca..she's been nagging Bruno to announce their relationship to the World, now that the secret is out..she's scared stiff, silly filly. Ariel no wound o, na you make mistake marry youngie youngie. Mr "im playing with fire and I like it"..Ngwanu, talk true o. Honestly Brunos marriage to Nina wouldn't have lasted a month, if Bianca had stayed alive I think he would have gone back to her, now Bianca's pregos too? We were not informed o!*ok contunu* CNN newsroom, Terry reporting for Telemundo Africa

U say?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
rocky is a fool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
FP- bianca's preggo...issorai.
CL- sophia gat custody.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
ellab: FP- bianca's preggo...issorai.
CL- sophia gat custody.

CL: I'm happy Sofia got custody....not because I like her of late but simply because of Nicholas. he's still a baby and breastfeeds and needs that motherly care.
i know Cecilia thought of this as well (smart woman) that's why she testified positively.....Meanwhile, indirectly Cecelia has succeeded in committing Sophia's conscience to convince rocky to sell his house knowing Sophia is their last hope.
I really wish d soap ended with Antonio and the new girl.

FB: I can't wait for this soap to end already! flavia " madam money long throat". na die she dey so. Lol.
Denise just dey form goody two shoes knowing that this is her ultimate chance.

LOL: ACTION PACKED EPISODE!!!! the best thing that happened to this soap in recent times is the arrival of prudencio .kai that man is a real MAN!
Miraya....you see ur bitter life!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57