Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541418 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
FP has ended, my best novela so far. I ll really miss all de characters. I had to take pics of de characters so dat I dnt forget dier faces. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Antonio is a darling
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ijeoma2728(f): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls wats on lupita's hair ??
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
ijeoma2728: Pls wats on lupita's hair ??
ribbon lmao i was surprised

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
The thing tire me cheesy
ijeoma2728: Pls wats on lupita's hair ??

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
I missed fb at 3:20pm... please what time will they show a repeat today?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I missed fb at 3:20pm... please what time will they show a repeat today?

I think it will be at 10pm.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
ellab: Antonio is a darling
I tell it was very emotional cry cry cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
ellab: Antonio is a darling

I tell you, he is 1000% better than that pea-faced rocky....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na wa..I had to watch FP again and I can't blive that even though I hated that relationship btw brubia,I couldn't help but pity Bianca.
She was a victim of bruno(and love).

I'm glad Mr ariel and miss Denise r happy.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alaura: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fp has come to an end sad .i really felt for Bianca cos Bruno really hurt her and she could not leave without it. It's d best telenovela so far.still cry for Bianca
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed sad sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 2:22am On Jul 16, 2014
I knew right from d begining of FP that bianca committed suicide but watching it was very painful and it brought tears to my eyes. I never liked the bianca and bruno character but seeing bianca heartbroken and going insane made me pity her and hate bruno. Seeing Bianca kill herself also reminded me that she (monica spear) is actually dead and I couldn't stop crying. Bruno was just a major coward, after chasing and seducing bianca and making her fall hopelessly inlove with him, he then realised he was betraying his uncle...mchewww
Moral Lesson of FP: do not start what u can't finish and do not play with fire or else you will get burnt.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Queenhadassah: I knew right from d begining of FP that bianca committed suicide but watching it was very painful and it brought tears to my eyes. I never liked the bianca and bruno character but seeing bianca heartbroken and going insane made me pity her and hate bruno. Seeing Bianca kill herself also reminded me that she (monica spear) is actually dead and I couldn't stop crying. Bruno was just a major coward, after chasing and seducing bianca and making her fall hopelessly inlove with him, he then realised he was betraying his uncle...mchewww
Moral Lesson of FP: do not start what u can't finish and do not play with fire or else you will get burnt.

You took the words right out of my mind dear.Though
I hated their forbidden love and adultery but seeing Bianca die in the soap and also realising that she is actually late for real made that part extremely emotional for me as well.
But I observed something though and I need to ask this: "why didn't anyone at ll especially Bruno try to collect the gun from her? why did they all leave her with the gun till she committed suicide? "

I hated the fact that Bruno was still able to betray Ariel the second time by sleeping and deflowering Nina under his Roof......I no blame am sha, mugu (Nina) fall,guy man wack! A woman should know when a man doesn't love her. Nina was just too easy, desperate and dumb but there is something I like about her though,she doesn't have an evil heart.

Bruno....hmmm permanent emotional torture shall be your portion henceforth. As bianca rightfully cursed,you will never be happy...guilt will always be there to stare u in the face to remind u of the lives u destroyed.

Eliana ....she has a multiple forgiving heart. Bruno deserves to be alone for ever in asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 16, 2014
another moral of the story FB: LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP!
whether older or younger,date and fall in love with your spouse before u say I do. feel that love and bond first before taking it to the next level.
bianca and Ariel's marriage instead of feeling like husband and wife, felt like father n daughter and it's not just coz of the age difference, it's coz they got married for the wrong reasons. companionship and comfort;not for Love.

In such a relationship even if they try to make it work,its easy for anyone of them to derail and be distracted coz the commitment was never real in the 1st place.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2014
when u get to a level in a relationship and u feel u can never do without that partner, u can never achieve anything in life without ur partner or ur life is meaningless then watch out it is getting into obsession. this was what happened to Bianca she allowed her love to get to obsession. I feel for her though but I learnt a lesson.

the only one u can love with all ur soul, body and everything u have is Jesus and u will never be disappointed u did.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2014
preetydiva:

I hated their forbidden love and adultery but seeing Bianca die in the soap and also realising that she is actually late for real made that part extremely emotional for me as well.
But I observed something though and I need to ask this: "why didn't anyone at ll especially Bruno try to collect the gun from her? why did they all leave her with the gun till she committed suicide? "

I hated the fact that Bruno was still able to betray Ariel the second time by sleeping and deflowering Nina under his Roof......I no blame am sha, mugu (Nina) fall,guy man wack! A woman should know when a man doesn't love her. Nina was just too easy, desperate and dumb but there is something I like about her though,she doesn't have an evil heart.

Bruno....hmmm permanent emotional torture shall be your portion henceforth. As bianca rightfully cursed,you will never be happy...guilt will always be there to stare u in the face to remind u of the lives u destroyed.

Eliana ....she has a multiple forgiving heart. Bruno deserves to be alone for ever in asylum.
[b]
preetydiva:

[/b]
preetydiva:

all these punishments for Brunno, he is better off dead
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Hope you all know Bianca is late in real life.she died in Feb at the age of 28yrs.she's such a good actress and beautiful
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac: [b][/b]

all these punishments for Brunno, he is better off dead

Even Bruno admitted he should've been the buried one so I haven't said anything out of place. his sleeping with Nina made me despise him d more.....he did it knowing fully well he doesn't love her and while at it,he knew he was betraying Ariel & Bianca. Wetin na only him waka come world? Lol he doesn't even deserve a forgiving woman like eliana.

Flavia oooooo. lwkmd!!!! she lost it all. Love Power Money and Respect.

Yair's confession helped him heal quickly. but he was still d most irritating character in d soap sha.

Santi oh my cute Santi, the most cheerful of them all.he brought laughter and joy to the soap.

Great story but bad directing at d end. Bruno didn't try to collect d gun. everyone stood and watched. no one bothered to call d ambulance.... as if they all wanted Bianca to die.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Chei! RIP Bianca... *i cant believe Eliena.. smh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
CL - this Gonzalo and Daniella kiss no get part 2
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Chei! RIP Bianca... *i cant believe Eliena.. smh

She has a forgiving heart.....plus, she truly loves Bruno.
you see all d good and harmless women in Bruno's life? yet he doesn't appreciate them. he no deserve even dog to be beside am sef
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Chei! RIP Bianca... *i cant believe Eliena.. smh

She has a forgiving heart.....plus, she truly loves Bruno so it's not a surprise.
you see all d good and harmless women in Bruno's life? yet he doesn't appreciate them. he no deserve even dog to be beside am sef.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Rocky and Sofia will soon have a serious quarrel very soon,'m just praying that the quarrel takes place now before they get married #cruellove
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2014
EG - it is 52 episodes so far and I still don't get anything from this soap. what is it all about? at least we know FP was about deceptions and betrayers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel: Rocky and Sofia will soon have a serious quarrel very soon,'m just praying that the quarrel takes place now before they get married #cruellove

Sophia deserves to experience a bit of the nasty side of Rocky. she's as blind as a bat
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2014
preetydiva:

Sophia deserves to experience a bit of the nasty side of Rocky. she's as blind as a bat

She has started experiencing it sef.Rocky gave her fake documents for the houses they want to sell.that Guy just like attention
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac: EG - it is 52 episodes so far and I still don't get anything from this soap. what is it all about? at least we know FP was about deceptions and betrayers

Elena Ghost has serveral stories unlike Forbiden Passion.Elena GHost is wealth that's been transfered but everyone is fighting for that wealth.then there's love between Elena and Elerado which Motecristo and the twin which they are against they both have their agenda.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
preetydiva:

I totally agree. Can't she see how fake Rocky is showing fake n dry love for her. Like Vero said, she feels obliged to marry him.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Elena Ghost has serveral stories unlike Forbiden Passion.Elena GHost is wealth that's been transfered but everyone is fighting for that wealth.then there's love between Elena and Elerado which Motecristo and the twin which they are against they both have their agenda.

Whatever happened to that red serum Eduardo use to inject himself with and what was it for? I used to think he'll change into a horse at some point cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
BellaSwan:

Whatever happened to that red serum Eduardo use to inject himself with and what was it for? I used to think he'll change into a horse at some point cheesy cheesy

Lol I don't really follow the story like that.it gets complicated everytime.once you miss one or two episodes of Elena Ghost;its difficult.there's a developing story between the maid,mike and Eduardo's niece
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:

thanks love, I will try and pay more attention

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.