Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (550630 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
BellaSwan:

His hunger for revenge was his inspiration to write good songs. Now, Sofia has agreed to marry him and he has sold off those properties. So there's nothing else now......

Yea and see the way he just disgraced himself at the concert.if I was Antonio I will arrest Rocky

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
CL just made my day. ђã†‎​ an interesting Episode. Rocky's downfall is fast approaching, very arrogant fellow. Those pretty ladies performing sucio perro were great.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
C.L,hmmm....i dont know where 2 start 4rm...today's episode has 2 go down as d very best..las marti,sucio perro... kiss..dose ladies can sing..amazing song...lesson:if u want 2 change,do so because u want 2 and not because of some one else smiley
F.B,what can i say..evry one got what they deserved...i just noticed sometin 4rm FB intro and theme song,the last part where bruno leaves alone and bianca comes 4ward and leaves alone to the stairs with her passion just said it all...it shows that bruno didnt want to commit 2 d love dey had so he left wink and bianca left with her passion upstairs,possibly 2 kill herself cheesy grin...still tink out of 10,am giving FB a 9 inspite of sad end...!!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
bentenny: C.L,hmmm....i dont know where 2 start 4rm...today's episode has 2 go down as d very best..las marti,sucio perro... kiss..dose ladies can sing..amazing song...lesson:if u want 2 change,do so because u want 2 and not because of some one else smiley
F.B,what can i say..evry one got what they deserved...i just noticed sometin 4rm FB intro and theme song,the last part where bruno leaves alone and bianca comes 4ward and leaves alone to the stairs with her passion just said it all...it shows that bruno didnt want to commit 2 d love dey had so he left wink and bianca left with her passion upstairs,possibly 2 kill herself cheesy grin...still tink out of 10,am giving FB a 9 inspite of sad end...!!

you are so funny,i like FP simple storyline,suspense,intense passion,nice constume and makeup,beautiful setting ill give it 9/10 i wish they speak english,the spanish version is even more intense than this english

another one ill love is broken angel cnt wait for it to start

all those lola fans hv finanlly shut up hehehe i think she was overhyped and skinny with poor costume in mhbfl.i heard they are starting it again

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
EG Yesusa sef..why didn't she tell Milady that Micheal is her half brother? How long would she continue to keep that secret? Dem don start with this LOL suspense. Dulce the Devil...Elena Lafé's murder will be her undoing
FP Bruno remain miserable all your life...Eliana ready to live in Bianca's shadow by going back to that jerk? (This thing called love..smh)Thought Denise burnt her love letter to Ariel? A second chance for Yair...Thank goodness! *the kind sky high heels wey these women dey wear for Telemundo wey dey make dem waka like pepeye* undecided
CL Rocky planning an extravagant wedding...not sure he has the money to foot the bill. grin Atleast Clementia learnt small wayo from Luigi before he died..card cheat.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
After watching last night episode on CL;I 'm looking forward to today's episode.smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
CL- Gonzalo,my lovey dovey..thanks for tryna stop d wedding.
Very soon,sofia eyes go clear.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
ellab: CL- Gonzalo,my lovey dovey..thanks for tryna stop d wedding.
Very soon,sofia eyes go clear.

Yes o,lovey dovey "Gonza" in Daniella's voice
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Aitee1: Pls anybody that watched the last episode of FP shld fill me in on what really happened, did Bianca kill anyone with that gun and did Bruno and Nina's marriage still hold? Thanks in anticipation!

Hope u were able to watch it this afternoon. if u missed it still,wait till 10pm or watch the omnibus tomorrow and Sunday.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ijeoma2728(f): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls wat happened in 2day 's episode of CL?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
benedictac:

yeah! just noticed it
I don't think so. I know nina ochoa accomplice/driver is agalpito (in MHBL) but I doubt if he is the same person as jairo chapparo. Make I use google first. OK! Just checked. He is one and same person. His characters are always dubious.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
FP wow it finally came tew an end. Bianca started actin crazy al ov a sudden. Was really moved when i saw bruno(d dog) in the rain. In all gr8 series. Cnt wait 4 d new one coming hpe its interestin tho *Fearless Heart
CL Yeah gonzalo really did da ryt tin. (rocki gonna be mad tho). Ahm sure dat daniella wuld support him but i doubt if valderi wuld .
As 4 SW and EG nt a big fan
LOL mireya finally got what s.he deserved and as 4 pedro getting arrested, it lyk ahm watchin MHBFL all over again.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by femmefatale: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
I missed the omnibus 2day pls wht happened 2 Mireya and Jose Manuel?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2014
femmefatale: I missed the omnibus 2day pls wht happened 2 Mireya and Jose Manuel?

There was a shooting at the venue of Pedro n Ignacia's wedding and both Mireya n Jose Manuel got shot while protecting whom they 'love'. Mireya got shot at her back and is now permanently paralysed while Jose Manuel got shot at the back of his head and is now blind. But I think it will be temporary. A
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by femmefatale: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2014
BellaSwan:

There was a shooting at the venue of Pedro n Ignacia's wedding and both Mireya n Jose Manuel got shot while protecting whom they 'love'. Mireya got shot at her back and is now permanently paralysed while Jose Manuel got shit at the back of his head and is now blind. But I think it will be temporary. A
tnx BellaSwan. Mireya got wht she's always wished for tho. Now she's gonna b permanently sitting on her wheelchair
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2014
femmefatale: tnx BellaSwan. Mireya got wht she's always wished for tho. Now she's gonna b permanently sitting on her wheelchair

And she did not enjoy her legs when she started walking

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2014
femmefatale: tnx BellaSwan. Mireya got wht she's always wished for tho. Now she's gonna b permanently sitting on her wheelchair

U r welcome dear

Exactly!! Maybe if she had shown genuine remorse when she was caught, it won't have been a permanent disability.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by abo: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
I wonder why every love trianle in these soaps are only between two families.
Jose Ignacio and rose
Jnr and Andrea
lupita and reuben
Lola and andre
pedro and ignacia
Daniel Santacruz and Adela
Martin Montenegro and Lucía Altamirano
and the rest
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
FH-they hv to change corola voice smh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nna ehn,dis Fearless heart no be here o.
Its too long sef but I like d storyline.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow fearles s heart nice series. See all d jackie chan dem dey do. Lot of familiar faces (bcd)-carolla,emilio et al (ddmd) jose estaban (mhbfl)fulgencio
(a)vicky vanessa angela
gr8 premiere gonna keep on watchin it. Okay time 4 cruel love lemme watch *grabs poppcorn*

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
"Yayy...Goza has spoken" in Daniella's voice
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
fearless hrt= Aurora prt2 grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
guys pls what is going on in CL now.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
tamayo grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
zerray: fearless hrt= Aurora prt2 grin
hmmm much more............
fearless heart=(BCD)+(AURORA)+(MHBL)+(DMD)+(LOL) wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
LOL- isabel tryin desperately to get emanuels attention what a pity. Pedro is in a mess wonder hw his gonna get awt of dis 1. Ms. Iggs nw caring 4 manuel cnt w8 4 d day her and isabel wuld get into a hair pullin rib crackin fight
FH- already lawvin it woah 206episodes gonna b a long1. *following
SW-dnt watch dnt likeit
EG-dnt watch dnt likeit
CL- yippee gonza saved da day. Eyah sophie cryin wen she saw anthonio wit his gal as if she didnt du d same wit rocki mtchww... Rocki wicked sha and valdari too he got a well deserved punch. What does d future hold in store 4 d brandos wil they be left out on d streets or wil dey come awt viktorious. Find out on the next episode of CRUEL LOVE. *winks*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by maingwaest(f): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
FH- soooooo following;who would have thought the mexicans can burst such moves? Loving that Samantha of a girl already. CL- Oh poor Rocky didn't anyone tell him there is a limit to every thing? He is a sly and I do not feel an ounce of pity for him. EG- Dulce, what a evil being , I hope she and her conspirator ll not end up killing themselves. LOL -they are all annoying in this movie.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lol was cancelled halfway due to poor ratings so They rushed the end and filled the middle with all these senseless flashbacks we are seeing now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello everyone....Forwetinnah&co...seems totally lost embarassed embarassed embarassed
yet my telemundo break continues embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
yinxfun: Hello everyone....Forwetinnah&co...seems totally lost embarassed embarassed embarassed
yet my telemundo break continues embarassed embarassed embarassed

gringringringringringrin...yinxfun, how school na?. Been very busy of late o.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin...yinxfun, how school na?. Been very busy of late o.
Na so ma sister embarassed embarassed embarassed
i for know i for wait for house a little bit,i never knew this NMA strike go tey like this.......
i for don dey chillez with ma telemundo for house
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page