Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (48697 Views)

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions / Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jacksonville:

You're just a great fool. I don't worship satan, but the creator of heaven and the earth. The almighty 'i am'[YAHWEH]

You're lucky you didnt curse me..but you did that to kingdom of GOD ..you didnt say it with your mouth, but your heart.

So will your heart be shut down if you don't repent of your evil ways.

Repent and flee from your evil ways, for the kingdom of GOD is at hand.

Lol... I don't curse people because we are all beings of the ALMIGHTY GOD who created the universe with a BIG BANG. My heart to be shut down by who Yahweh
Buhahahahahahahahahaha. Quite funny.
Yahweh(satan) is permanently under my feet and he shall be until I have ended my ministry on earth. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD shine upon your brain in Otem's name, AMEN.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol... I don't curse people because we are all beings of the ALMIGHTY GOD who created the universe with a BIG BANG. My heart to be shut down by who Yahweh
Buhahahahahahahahahaha. Quite funny.
Yahweh(satan) is permanently under my feet and he shall be until I have ended my ministry on earth. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD shine upon your brain in Otem's name, AMEN.

I was created by 'I AM'[YAHWEH].. You are demon possessed, don't tell me i'm created by ur demons. That's so stupid and unheard of.

You rulers of darkness seeking for whom to devour.. I rebuke you in the name of JESUS, the son of GOD.

If you ever reiterate that i'm of your demon, may the grounds open and swallow that you have and be thou loosed by the power of the Holy Ghost!

If you ever open your mouth to curse me, may The GOD of abraham, isaac and jacob release his thunder on you. Amen!
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jacksonville:

I was created by 'I AM'[YAHWEH].. You are demon possessed, don't tell me i'm created by ur demons. That's so stupid and unheard of.

You rulers of darkness seeking for whom to devour.. I rebuke you in the name of JESUS, the son of GOD.

If you ever reiterate that i'm of your demon, may the grounds open and swallow that you have and be thou loosed by the power of the Holy Ghost!

If you ever open your mouth to curse me, may The GOD of abraham, isaac and jacob release his thunder on you. Amen!

Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jacksonville, it's not by giragira. I have overcome Yahweh(satan) your god let alone you his follower. You are funny, rebuking me in the name of Jesus, a fictional character whose story was spiced up by Eusebius, the friend of murderer Constantine. When Knoliud the knowledge of the ALMIGHTY GOD told Eusebius in those days that he would be busted by someone from an humble background, he said SO LET IT BE, now it is happening right before his face and he can't help it, let alone you.

By THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, YAHWEH, EUSEBIUS AND Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthals) must run Kabakaba. Jacksonville, never worry, the Light of the Almighty God will shine upon your brain someday. Just keep trying to invoke your god(satan) who has already been defeated by me and Atum spiritually.

I AM OTEM...
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jacksonville, it's not by giragira. I have overcome Yahweh(satan) your god let alone you his follower. You are funny, rebuking me in the name of Jesus, a fictional character whose story was spiced up by Eusebius, the friend of murderer Constantine. When Knoliud the knowledge of the ALMIGHTY GOD told Eusebius in those days that he would be busted by someone from an humble background, he said SO LET IT BE, now it is happening right before his face and he can't help it, let alone you.

By THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, YAHWEH, EUSEBIUS AND Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthals) must run Kabakaba. Jacksonville, never worry, the Light of the Almighty God will shine upon your brain someday. Just keep trying to invoke your god(satan) who has already been defeated by me and Atum spiritually.

I AM OTEM...

ok we shall see.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jacksonville:

ok we shall see.

Lol... enter ya power house... Laffing in pidgin English grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by lovetruth(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
That is why i tell pple catholic is not a church*even d anglicans*was it not jesus dat said "NO ONE CAN GO THROUGH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM"so whats ds pope sayin*
hello leave Anglican aside if the one in ur area is bad don't generalize
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by watchandpray1: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
THE MYSTERY BABYLON, MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS (false churches). Thank God for saving and delivering me from Roman Catholic deception. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.