Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (48078 Views)

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions / Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
nedu2000: The pope is pleasing man instead of God,the pope is WRONG....for the bible says,which I believe the pope uses as reference "except a man be born again he won't (even) see the kingdom of God [John3:3].......И̣̣̣̥o pope,cardinal or pastor can convince me otherwise
STOP BEING FANATICAL
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
elampiro:

There is a difference beween the ancestors and now. The ancestors never had the opportunity to hear about God yet history has it they still looked up to heaves (sky) when they called upon a Supreme Being. They are different from atheist who rejected the good news.

Even if atheist might be saved, the head of Christians should call them to beauty of God rather than encourage them to remain in their unbelief.
HE S NT ENCOURAGING THEM TO REMAIN IN THEIR UNBELIEF. JUST WATCH OUT TO SEE THAT WHAT POPE HAS SAID WILL BE A VERY BIG STRAW ON ATHEISTS HENCE CONVERSION FOLLOWS.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
hbpeze: That is why i tell pple catholic is not a church*even d anglicans*was it not jesus dat said "NO ONE CAN GO THROUGH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM"so whats ds pope sayin*
THAT IS THE PROBLEM WE RE HAVING WITH THESE PROTESTANTS: ANYBODY CAN PICK THE BIBLE AND INTERPRETE IT IN A WAY THAT WILL FAVOUR HIM/HER. FOR UR INFO: THOSE WHO PUT THE BIBLE DOWN IN HUMAN FORM HUMANLY SPEAKING UR KNOWLEDGE IS NOT QUARTER OF THEIRS, ASIDE THE BIBLE IS AN INSPIRED WORD OF GOD. DON'T THINK THE BIBLE IS ALL ABOUT SURFACE MEANING IT REQUIRES AN EXPERT OR A BIBLICAL SCHOLAR TO TELL YOU WHAT IT ENTAILS.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by nedu2000(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
KENFERDYOORI:
STOP BEING FANATICAL
I have no problem with atheists,but I do have problem with people changing the way things are to be done just to please the next man,the Bible did say you can only enter heaven through Jesus Christ only

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
johnnyblakes: look its not about being a christain or muslim or any religion infact its not just religion,its about being a child of GOD and to be a child of GOD you must be born again by accepting JESUS CHRIST AS your personal lord and saviour and must live a holy and righteous life in order to see HEAVEN .PERIOD undecided kiss lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed kiss undecided
U RE CONTRADICTING URSELF: 1ST U SAID IS NT ABOUT ANY RELIGION AND SECONDLY U SAID IS ABOUT BEING A CHILD OF GOD AND BEING BORN AGAIN, DATS WHERE U BROUGHT RELIGION INSIDE COS ITS NT EVERYBODY THAT HOLD UNTO THAT TENET
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
nedu2000: I have no problem with atheists,but I do have problem with people changing the way things are to be done just to please the next man,the Bible did say you can only enter heaven through Jesus Christ only
DATS WHERE U STILL DON'T GET IT. U RE SAYING BIBLE NT KNOWING THAT ITS NT EVERYBODY THAT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. WHILE U HOLD ON TO THE BIBLE OTHERS HOLD ON TO OTHER BELIEFS. WE RE TALKING ABOUT WHAT RECONCILES ALL RELIGIONS "CONSCIENCE"
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
BERNIMOORE: Matthew 24:15

"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--

Revelation 18:2

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons.

end-time prophecy in fuffilment, LET READERS DISCERN. no name calling pls.
U RE A PESSIMIST
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
PAGAN9JA: [size=16pt]HEY POPE GUYY, WE PAGANS DONT BELIEVE IN YOUR IMAGINERY HEAVEN![/size]
JUST DIE FIRST
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
nedu2000: I have no problem with atheists,but I do have problem with people changing the way things are to be done just to please the next man,the Bible did say you can only enter heaven through Jesus Christ only
DATS WHERE U RE NT STILL GETTING IT. U RE SAYING BIBLE NT KNOWING THAT ITS NT EVERYBODY THAT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. WHILE YOU HOLD ON TO THE BIBLE OTHERS HOLD ON TO OTHER BELIEFS BT WE RE TALKING ABOUT WHAT RECONCILES ALL RELIGIONS 'CONSCEINCE'
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by asalimpo(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2014
This statemnt is a contradiction.
Atheists dont believe in God and therefore dont believe in Heaven so why wud a person who doesnt believe in God want to end up God's heaven after death?

Atheists ,true atheists shud b as shocked and pissed by this statemnts as a nigerian wud b of santa klaus. The statemnt is a subtle insult to d atheist because it presumes tht atheism is a facade covering up deeper insecurities about God and life after death.
Any atheist that found assurance in the pope's statemnt is a hypocrite and liar.
He never was a disbeliever but rather smthng else. Mayb a God hater.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by ebukaOtika(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2014
asalimpo:
This statemnt is a contradiction.
Atheists dont believe in God and therefore dont believe in Heaven so why wud a person who doesnt believe in God want to end up God's heaven after death?

Atheists ,true atheists shud b as shocked and pissed by this statemnts as a nigerian wud b of santa klaus. The statemnt is a subtle insult to d atheist because it presumes tht atheism is a facade covering up deeper insecurities about God and life after death.
Any atheist that found assurance in the pope's statemnt is a hypocrite and liar.
He never was a disbeliever but rather smthng else. Mayb a God hater.

Dont you know the road to Rome ,,,,? You are just confusing your life here
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by KweenSisan(f): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
this is strange and scary...the earlier we get a personal relationship with God...the better....he teaches through the holy spirit better things than your pastor or pope....respect them...but know GOD..not just your priest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by oaroloye(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

This is TRUE! You do NOT need YAHSHUA to go to Heaven.

However, our Bible Teaches, that just because you entered Heaven without Yahshua, that does not mean you get to ENJOY your STAY there.

How can a CRIMINAL want to enter POLICE HEADQUARTERS?
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by oaroloye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
SHALOM!

elampiro:
Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven

However, Poop Francis is leaving out a lot of important details, about the AfterLife Fate of someone who gives to Heaven without Yahshua's Protection.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, 'Tell them which are bidden,
"Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage." '
5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore into the highways,
and as many as ye shall find,
bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into outer darkness;
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are called,
but few are chosen.' "

In comments likely to enhance his progressive reputation, Pope Francis has written a long, open letter to the founder of La Repubblica newspaper, Eugenio Scalfari, stating that non-believers would be forgiven by God if they followed their consciences.

BASED ON WHAT AUTHORITY?

How can he possibly guarantee this?

He cannot he us just telling people what they would like to hear.

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4. 'I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.'

5. "So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the Children of this World are in their Generation wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed amongst Men
is Abomination in The Sight of God."

Responding to a list of questions published in the paper by Mr Scalfari, who is not a Roman Catholic, Francis wrote: “You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

"CONSCIENCE" is no good, because Relevant Scripture Says:

. PROVERBS 14:12.

12. There is a Way
which seemeth Right
unto a Man,
but The End thereof
are The Ways of Death.

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience.”

WRONG!

SIN is defined by THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. And the priest shall make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same Reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not
all The Words of this Law
to do them.
And all the people
shall say,
"Amen."

. EZEKIEL 18:4.

4. "Behold, all souls are mine;
as the soul of the father,
so also the soul of the son
is Mine:
the soul that sinneth,
it shall die."

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the Law and the Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18. "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19. "Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but He that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day,

'Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy Name?
And in thy Name have cast out Devils?
And in thy Name done many wonderful Works?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth these Sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these Sayings, the people were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
The Transgression of The Law.

SIN IS THE REASON FOR DEATH.

If you have committed no SIN, then you won't DIE.

ALL ATHEISTS ARE SINNERS- IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW WELL THEY FOLLOW THEIR CONSCIENCES- BECAUSE GOD IS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR IN OPERATION, HERE!

SATAN gets in on the act!

If you follow your Conscience Perfectly, and cleasn yourself up, PERFECTLY, HE WILL POSSESS YOU and MAKE you EVILon EIGHT Levels.

If you live a PROPERLY RIGHTEOUS LIFE, the TEN TALENTS will ENABLE, because your Spirit Energy will accumulate progressively.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

Atheists do not experience this, because their Sins allow The Devil to siphon their Spirit Energies down to 1% of optimum. The ROMAN CATHOLIC CELIBATES- Priests, Monks, and Nuns should experience THE TEN TALENTS- there was the celebrated case of MARTIN de PORRES (1579-1639), who was a TELEKINETIC and TELEPORTER. He was canonized by Pope JOHN 23rdin 1962.

The Roman Catholic Church has introduced factors into the training of the Celibates that grants The Devils ability to prevent their attain Powers namely, FEAR, HATE, and DOUBT.

Robert Mickens, the Vatican correspondent for the Catholic journal The Tablet, said the pontiff’s comments were further evidence of his attempts to shake off the Catholic Church’s fusty image, reinforced by his extremely conservative predecessor Benedict XVI. “Francis is a still a conservative,” said Mr Mickens. “But what this is all about is him seeking to have a more meaningful dialogue with the world.”

It's all DECEIT!

. PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
Dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up Deceit within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not
for there are seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. Whose hatred
is covered by Deceit,
his wickedness shall be shewed
before the whole Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a Pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A Lying Tongue hateth those
that are afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth worketh Ruin.

SHOW HOW THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERY POPE IN LIVING MEMIRY, AND BEYOND!

In a welcoming response to the letter, Mr Scalfari said the Pope’s comments were “further evidence of his ability and desire to overcome barriers in dialogue with all”.

HE IS WILLING- WHAT WERE THE OTHER POPES?

IS GOD WILLING?

In July, Francis signalled a more progressive attitude on sexuality, asking: “If someone is gay and is looking for the Lord, who am I to judge him?”

You are supposed to be the Man who tells him THE TRUTH: THERE ARE NO DOGS IN THE CITY OF GOD!

. LEVITICUS 20:10-15.

10. "And the man that Committeth Adultery
with another man's Wife,
even he that Committeth Adultery
with his Neighbour's Wife,
the Adulterer and the Adulteress
shall surely be put to Death.
11. "And the man that lieth with his father's wife
hath uncovered his father's unclothedness:
both of them shall surely be put to Death;
their blood shall be upon them.
12. "And if a man lie with his daughter-in-law,
both of them shall surely
be put to Death:
they have wrought Confusion;
13. "If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have
Committed an Abomination:
they shall surely be put to Death;
14. "And if a man take
a Wife and her mother,
it is wickedness:
they shall be burnt with fire,
both he and they;
that there be no wickedness among you.
15. And if a man lie with a beast,
he shall surely be put to death:
and ye shall slay the beast."

IF YOU SAY THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS NIT A SIN, THEN YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT ADULTERY, INCEST, AND BESTIALITY ARE NOT SINS, EITHER.

Why does anyone believe that this man has any authority to speak for GOD at all?

For all we know, it may emerge that HE HIMSELF HAS DONE ALL OF THOSE SINS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-assures-atheists-you-dont-have-to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-heaven-8810062.html

IN SAYING THIS, HE IS TELLING THE ATHEISTS THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH SERVES NO NECESSARY FUNCTION!

Why does the Pope like making controversial statements? This is about the fourth time. So now, there is no need to preach to anyone to convert to Catholic church/Christianity?

There is NO WAY that they can TAKE THIS BACK!

Their CREDIBILITY is DESTROYED FOR EVER!

That means that THE ENDGAME is afoot.

Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by elampiro(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
oaroloye:

Why you dey quote my old posts?
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by oaroloye(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
SHALOM!

elampiro:

Why you dey quote my old posts?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "DEY?"

Is that how you were taught English in Catholic School?

As you should know by now, I was just getting ready to totally smack your pack of lies down with THE TRUTH OF GOD! You should be ASHAMED to be associated with this man, and his Riddled-with-Corruption organization that is a DISGRACE to The Name of Yahshua!
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by elampiro(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "DEY?"

Is that how you were taught English in Catholic School?

As you should know by now, I was just getting ready to totally smack your pack of lies down with THE TRUTH OF GOD! You should be ASHAMED to be associated with this man, and his Riddled-with-Corruption organization that is a DISGRACE to The Name of Yahshua!

What are you talking about?

Are you a Catholic? If you are not a Catholic, then don't dabble into what you know not.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by oaroloye(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
SHALOM!

nedu2000:
The pope is pleasing man instead of God,the pope is WRONG....for the bible says,which I believe the pope uses as reference "except a man be born again he won't (even) see the kingdom of God [John3:3].......И̣̣̣̥o pope,cardinal or pastor can convince me otherwise

Unfortunately, you are wrong about JOHN 3:3.

. JOHN 3:1-13.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus, a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles that thou doest,
except God be with him."
3. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"
5. Jesus answered,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born of the Flesh is flesh;
and that which is Born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth,
and thou hearest the sound thereof,
but canst not tell whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one that is Born of the Spirit.
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him,
"How can these things be?"
10. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down from Heaven,
even the Son of Man which is in Heaven."

INCONVENIENT FACT: "BORN AGAIN" is a North Aramaic Idiom, meaning: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." Nicodemus spoke Southern Aramaic, therefore he did not understand Jesus, who chided him for calling himself a Master of Israel, while being ignorant of local language.

[Source: FOOTNOTE to JOHN 3:3,5 in the GEORGE LAMSA Peshitta Bible.]

The BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE has been EXAGGERATED into something that it is not.

When you are BORN AGAIN, by your WATER BAPTISM RESOLUTIONS, or by your HOLY GHOST EXPERIENCE, you do not usually become EVEN A BABY Child of God, yet. In 2,000 years, no one has ever achieved that- except the MARTYRS who preferred DEATH, rather than commit ONE MORE SIN.

NOTHING THAT SINS IS A CHILD OF GOD- GET THAT STRAIGHT!

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
The Transgression of The Law.
5And ye know that he was manifested
to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him Sinneth not: whosoever Sinneth hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7.Little Children, let no man deceive you:

"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."

8. He that committeth Sin
is ofTthe Devil;
for The Devil Sinneth
From The Beginning.
For this Purpose The Son of God
was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS IF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is Born of God
doth not Commit Sin;
for His Seed remaineth in him:
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this The Children of God are manifest,
and The Children of The Devil:

"WHOSOEVER DOETH NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS NOT OF GOD,
NEITHER HE THAT
LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER."

11. For this is The Message
that ye heard From The Beginning,

"THAT WE SHOULD LOVE
ONE ANOTHER."

12. Not as Cain,
who was of That Wicked One,
and slew his Brother.
And wherefore slew he him?
Because his own Works were Evil,
and his Brother's Righteous.
13. Marvel not, my Brethren,
if the World hate you.
14. We know that we have Passed
from Death unto Life,
because we love the Brethren.
He that loveth not his Brother
abideth in Death.
15. Whosoever hateth his Brother
is a Murderer:
and ye know that no Murderer
hath EternalLlife abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we
The Love of God,
because he laid down his life for us:
and we ought to lay down our lives
for the Brethren.
17. But whoso hath this World's Good,
and seeth his Brother have Need,
and shutteth up
his Bowels of Compassion
from him,
how dwelleth The Love of God
in him?

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DECLARE THEMSELVES THE CHILD OF GOD, AND NO ONE ELSE HAS THE RIGHT TO DECLARE OTHERS CHILDREN OF GOD, UNTIL GOD HIMSELF HAS DECLARED IT.

When the Oyinbos hit on that idea for subverting people's minds, it caught on like... well, a VENEREAL DISEASE. It is the SPIRITUAL EQUIVALENT of AIDS!

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out the Chief Rooms;
saying unto them,
8. "When thou art bidden
of any man to a wedding,
sit not down in the Highest Room;
lest a more honourable man than thou
be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE';

and thou begin with shame
to take the Lowest Room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the Lowest Room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND, GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

ONCE A PERSON HAS ACCEPTED THE SIN OF SELF-EXALTATION- THEY ARE GENERALLY DOOMED AS CHRISTIANS. Whatever Sins they Repent of, THAT ONE IS ALWAYS OVERLOOKED.

Therefore, there is a BARRIER between THEMSELVES and REALITY.

They plaster themselves with all sorts of IMAGINARY PROMISES AND ATTRIBUTES.

They say they are REDEEMED, SANCTIFIED, EDIFIED, BLESSED, FORGIVEN, HEALED, GUIDED- whereas, actually, NONE OF THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE.

Born Again and Pentecostal Christians "learn the ropes" from Elder Brethren, who testify of their experiences with God- that are LIES or Delusions.

I learned most of what I know about FAITH from KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN- who was a supposedly BAPTIST- expelled by them, for becoming Pentecostal. KENNETH COPELAND was his CLOSE COLLEAGUE- even like unto a PROTÉGÉ!

I later learned, having quit Organized Christianity, that the Baptist Church was a "Front" for FREEMASONRY- and EVIL OYINBO SECRETIVE SOCIETY. He never warned us about them.

Then I learned that his people were calling him "DAD HAGIN."

This is a violation of the Lord's explicit Commandment:

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do
for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the uppermost rooms at feasts,
and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called Rabbi:
for one is your Master,
even Christ; and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for One is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye shut up The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence make Long Prayer:
therefore ye shall receive the Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him twofold more
The Child of Hell than yourselves."

KENNETH COPELAND HAS RECANTED PROTESTANTISM, AND REVERTED TO ROMAN CATHOLICISM, PRAISING THE POPE AS A "LOVER OF JESUS."

It becomes CLEAR- that these people were lying to us, the whole time.

They were FREEMASONRY/ROMAN CATHOLICISM Agents and Assets THE WHOLE TIME-playing us for FOOLS! "Father Hagin" started this "CLAIMING" CRAZE.

[See: IN HIM, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WHERE GOD'S AUTHORITY IS ENFORCED.

. MATTHEW 12:22-45.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil, blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed, and said,
"Is not this the son of David?"
24. But when the Pharisees heard it, they said,
"This fellow doth not cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."
25. And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them,
"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
Therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
And then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh
a Word against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against the Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O Generation of Vipers,
how can ye, being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the Abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36.But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy Words thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words thou shalt be Condemned."
38. Then certain of the scribes
and of the Pharisees answered, saying,
Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39. But he answered and said unto them,
"An Evil and Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign be given to it,
but The Sign of the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was three days
and three nights in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man be three days
and three nights in the heart of the Earth.
41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT REPENT BEFORE THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA PREACHED- BECAUSE THEY HAVE UP TO EIGHT LEVELS OF DEVIL-POSSESSION.

SALVATION therefore does not lie with ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY- who have all compromised and sold out, by their very nature. The Kingdom of God is on the Earth, as well as in Heaven- and there are places in Heaven where even Sinners are allowed, even as there are places where they are not.

We don't have to exaggerate, nor underrate The Gospel, but should present It as It is.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by gaelllic: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
italo:
This is Catholic teaching from time immemoria. The Catholic Church has always taught that those who through no fault of theirs do not know the Catholic Church to be God's true faith can go to heaven if they follow their conscience and live a good life.

Did you guys really think that all your ancestors would burn in hell?

Completely false.

Look up 'extra ecclesiam nulla salus' - 'outside the Church there is no salvation'.

That's the infallible dogma.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by gaelllic: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
elampiro:
Pope Francis said our sins are not committed by us but they are Jesus' sins : "When we go to confession, for example, it isn’t that we say our sin and God forgives us. No, not that! We look for Jesus Christ and say: 'This is your sin, and I will sin again'. And Jesus likes that, because it was his mission: to become the sinner for us, to liberate us. "* June 15 at his daily mass homily PF1.
*source http://www.news.va/en/news/pope-the-christian-life-proclaims-the-road-to-reco

The above was one of the controversial statements the Pope had earlier made. He said Jesus has died for our sins , that when we commit sins they are not ours but Jesus' sins. Then he went further to say how we should go to confession. This one generated heat too and many Church officials came to his defense that he was speaking theologically? Why did we not have some many confusion with JP II and Benedict?

Now I am beginning to worry. Catholic prophecies have it that here will be an Antipope who will be one of the two beasts with the Antichrist as described in Revelation 13.

They explained that the Antichrist will be head of the one world govt while the Antipope will be head of a new age church basing their teachings on humanism and atheism. The Catholic church will be hijacked to form this new one world new age religion. They said the Antipope will take the seat of Peter, he wil rule and be loved by many due to his new all inclusive religion.

The prophecy of la Salette?
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by regma: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jesus will come one day and you will meet me. come to think of it that somebody you don't like on earth now happen to be your judge, what do you think will happen. Please think and accept Jesus into your lives
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by gaelllic: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
God is supposed to be JUST, right?

Why did he have to condenm Adams offspring to eternal torment in fire living out Adam and Eve that introduced sin into the world?
Here is his sentence to them:

16 To the woman he said: “I shall greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in birth pangs you will bring forth children, and your craving will be for your husband, and he will dominate you.”

17 And to Adam he said: “Because you listened to your wife’s voice and took to eating from the tree concerning which I gave you this command, ‘You must not eat from it,’ cursed is the ground on your account. In pain you will eat its produce all the days of your life.18 And thorns and thistles it will grow for you, and you must eat the vegetation of the field.19 In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”(Gen. 3:16-19)

Adam condemned his own offspring.

Do you know what a 'crack baby' is?

That is what we are when we are born, spiritually.

Original Sin.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by gaelllic: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
mildteddy:
POPE FRANCIS IS AT IT AGAIN. finally he may have just proven that he is a heretic or worse an apostate. Any catholic who knows the doctrine very well should look into his publication very well, because my basic catholic teaching tells me that without taking the body and blood of Christ which u must believe in to receive, you will have no LIFE.
Sharp Catholics should investigate this ASAP. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vanityupnvanity:
ohh God have mercy on him for he knows not what he is doing
yahweh(satan) is somehow in support of the Pope. Christianity is almost about to decline, so yahweh(the evil son of the ALMIGHTY GOD) is trying to modify his laws(according to the prophecy of Knoliud, the knowledge of God).

The truth has come to stay. The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH IS HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Cc: Jacksonville
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
yahweh(satan) is somehow in support of the Pope. Christianity is almost about to decline, so yahweh(the evil son of the ALMIGHTY GOD) is trying to modify his laws(according to the prophecy of Knoliud, the knowledge of God).

The truth has come to stay. The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH IS HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Cc: Jacksonvill.e

Stop spreading your lies inspired by the devil.

@vanityupnvanity Hope you can see this guy is a false prophet and carrier of false doctrines from the pit of hell. He's demon possessed.

These are the signs of the end times.

I urge other christians and faithful followers of christ viewing this thread to be steadfast in prayers, not to be deceived by this man.

Thank God for the spirit of discernment, i would have fallen for this guy's false doctrines.

His mission is to make Christians fall for his deception and make them become useless by not acknowledging the Most high GOD. But he has failed and will continue to fail because his boss, the devil is a failure.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jacksonville:

Stop spreading your lies inspired by the devil.

@vanityupnvanity Hope you can see this guy is a false prophet and carrier of false doctrines from the pit of hell. He's demon possessed.

These are the signs of the end times.

I urge other christians and faithful followers of christ viewing this thread to be steadfast in prayers, not to be deceived by this man.

Thank God for the spirit of discernment, i would have fallen for this guy's false doctrines.

His mission is to make Christians fall for his deception and make them become useless by not acknowledging the Most high GOD. But he has failed and will continue to fail because his boss, the devil is a failure.

Funny Jackson, maybe your voice here will do to urge humans to come back to yahweh inthe year 2625 when Christianity would have become microscopic. You know what? Channel ur prayers like this: "o god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, if you truly have power than baal, let Otem stop this doctrine today or kill him before he ends it, as you have killed thousands of people who fought against you as recorded in the bible of the prophets of old" cheesy

After ur prayers, then watch as your god will hear from his heaven(unlike Baal) and send down fire upon Otem. Lol grin
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny Jackson, maybe your voice here will do to urge humans to come back to yahweh inthe year 2625 when Christianity would have become microscopic. You know what? Channel ur prayers like this: "o god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, if you truly have power than baal, let Otem stop this doctrine today or kill him before he ends it, as you have killed thousands of people who fought against you as recorded in the bible of the prophets of old" cheesy

After ur prayers, then watch as your god will hear from his heaven(unlike Baal) and send down fire upon Otem. Lol grin

When I'm ready for you.. You will wish you never existed.

But your saving grace is Jehova, because he has chosen to show you mercy for you to repent.

You are powerless, you're just a man and not a god... so i'll just see you as a nuisance calling on God's wrath upon your life.

You layed a curse upon your life, the moment you blasphemed against the holy spirit.

Repent of your evil ways and deception for the kingdom of GOD is at hand.

Nyt.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 3:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Jacksonville:
When I'm ready for you.. You will wish you never existed.
As mouthed as Jacksonville who wants to be ready for Otem, the propagator of truth, but has never been ready for Bokoharam the propagator of violence grin
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 3:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Jacksonville:

You [size=14pt]layed[/size] a curse upon your life, the moment you blasphemed against the holy spirit.
Lol. The holy spirit Sule can't even teach you how to spell ordinary 'laid' correctly. Imagine, you just spelt it 'layed'. I thought they said that the HOLY SULE shall 'teach you all things'.

May the LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE UPON YOUR BRAIN IN OTEM'S NAME, AMEN.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol. The holy spirit Sule can't even teach you how to spell ordinary 'laid' correctly. Imagine, you just spelt it 'layed'. I thought they said that the HOLY SULE shall 'teach you all things'.

May the LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE UPON YOUR BRAIN IN OTEM'S NAME, AMEN.

Don't divert the topic.

The fact is you're a cursed an demon possessed boy. By the Name of JESUS, every kneel including atum ur god will bow.

Keep fooling yourself as the carrier of truth[false doctrine] . Your messanger Satan has failed with his tactics..

Get a life demon.
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by otemanuduno: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Jacksonville:

Don't divert the topic.

The fact is you're a cursed an demon possessed boy. By the Name of JESUS, every kneel including atum ur god will bow.

Keep fooling yourself as the carrier of truth[false doctrine] . Your messanger Satan has failed with his tactics..

Get a life demon.

The name of Otem is enough to scatter Yahweh(satan) and his troops. And I have put yahweh(satan) under my feet and he can't rise anymore. I decree, LET THE PASTORS OF YAHWEH BE PUT TO SHAME. LET THEM BE MORE CONFUSED THAN BEFORE. FOR SATAN CANNOT REMAIN FOREVER TO DECEIVE THE WORLD.

Jackson, you servant of Satan, I decree in the name of Otem, let the kingdom of Satan your father continue to diminish in Nigeria my country, AMEN!!!
Re: Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

The name of Otem is enough to scatter Yahweh(satan) and his troops. And I have put yahweh(satan) under my feet and he can't rise anymore. I decree, LET THE PASTORS OF YAHWEH BE PUT TO SHAME. LET THEM BE MORE CONFUSED THAN BEFORE. FOR SATAN CANNOT REMAIN FOREVER TO DECEIVE THE WORLD.

Jackson, you servant of Satan, I decree in the name of Otem, let the kingdom of Satan your father continue to diminish in Nigeria my country, AMEN!!!

You're just a great fool. I don't worship satan, but the creator of heaven and the earth. The almighty 'i am'[YAHWEH]

You're lucky you didnt curse me..but you did that to kingdom of GOD ..you didnt say it with your mouth, but your heart.

So will your heart be shut down if you don't repent of your evil ways.

Repent and flee from your evil ways, for the kingdom of GOD is at hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.